Rooney Mara BTFO

Rooney Mara BTFO

So are different actors going the replace the same characters? Cause that's fucking stupid.

Shemale Loki and Faggot Bond most likely didn't want to return.

Just how fucking dumb these people are? A sequel with different main actors?!

Just get Noomi Rapace to reprise her role. Simple as that.

She hated the role and the character. She will never return.

Funny spic, tbh.

Source?

Truth be told, female Loki is quite fuckable

I'm not that guy, but as far as I know, she just said that she spent too much time with the role and doesn't want to spend even more with it

Makes sense, also nothing like what the other user described.

I just looked up Fede Alvarez, why is this faggot directing? He's only made shit so far.

Here's a description of this book.

Holy shit, this sounds fucking terrible.

What the fuck am I reading?

You say that like it's a bad thing. Jane is superior to Rooney in every way, minus her kike blood.

Damn, you have shit taste.

This sounds like utter garbage, holy shit.

Fuck off Fede

Jane Levy is Emma Stone without the frog genes.

Good but that won't stop this one being shitty like the last one.

So she's a generic girl who you can see on the street anyday? Shit taste if you're into that.

I thought we were through with this garbage but nope, the goddamn swedes are even creating more books and films themselves to expand this shitheap of a franchise.

There is one mad lizard fetishist in this thread.

Imagine Jane Levy getting her cute little tush sniffed and licked!

Just read the book, cucks. Spider's Web did a fair job of continuing the story of Salander, though it doesn't hold a candle to the original series. Plus, I like the Rooney/Craig combo and having seen the movie before reading the books I picture them as I'm reading it.

I don't think they should keep cashing in on Stieg's creation though, but if they keep making books I'll keep reading them (from the library)

The original series was shit. The only good thing to come out of it was a Fincher film.

Watson would be great in the role tbh and the script for the girl with the dragon tattoo was dogshit as i assume the book was

Triggered, drumpfkin?

The original Swedish movie was much better than the American remake.

Yes, drumpfkin.

The whole thing is overrated anyway. Salander is a shit character Stieg made up after seeing a girl get her ass whooped, and he did nothing about it. Top fucking cuck.

Women translation: she loved buttrape.

KEK

I'm not even making that up lol

It was real in my mind

Imagine this dude with 15 years old. His only option would be join the rape, as a second victim.

Who gives a shit/even watches those non-kino trash movies?

If the rapists were refugees, that would be the most Swedish story ever.

Is Steig Larsson the primordial cuckold?

The sequels are genuine trash.

Now no Roon Roon? Why even bother?