Canada on the Decline

Feels bad man.

With degeneracy and mass immigration on the rise, and The Weed man as our Prime-Minister, I am worried that Canada has become irreparable. American libshits will probably flock here once Trump becomes President, which will make matters even worse. We have become a laughing stock.

The worst part about all of this is that most people are completely apathetic about the current situation. Even with the threat posed by radical Islam and the obvious demographic decline all around us, the only young Canadians interested in politics are SJWs. We don’t even have a proper right-wing party. How do we stop non-degenerate whites from being so apathetic about the state of their country and their future?
Is there any future for white Canada?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/j9ke9l
eurocanadian.ca/2016/06/canadian-maritimes-still-so-white-1815-1867-today.html?m=1
cbiftrumpwins.com/
nsm88.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rassemblement_pour_l'Indépendance_Nationale
memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/95086.htm?lang=fr
youtu.be/iiSze_04UHM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism
aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-160514140833141.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY
youtube.com/watch?v=vcPrrpphzMg
journaldemontreal.com/2016/07/22/i-dont-give-a-shit
archive.is/QWVqG
archive.is/SZH3E
lionheartgb.com/shop/mounted-templar-knight-t-shirt/
dailycaller.com/2016/04/25/trump-rally-shirt/
flockdraw.com/730ox2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Canada's destiny is to be swallowed up by superior cultures. This is what I think will happen anyway, as a Canadian.

nice find, thanks OP

And that's pretty much what's happening, as I said. They are colonizing the country without firing a single shot.

But what I had in mind was more along the lines of an Imperialistic America gobbling up parts of Canada, probably for security reasons.

.Don't worry, the libshits can't figure out how to legally immigrate to Canada.

=Cancuck the Canucks==

As a Burger I would be fine with this.

Everyone wins. Except the French Canadians, but fuck those race traitors.

I failed redtext? Fuck my ass.

It's okay though, I gots Trip&Dubs

Comment:

I hate people like this, defeatists who stop at the first sign of modernity.

I respect the effort put into making that video but I really don't understand why it was made.

I mean, I agree with everything said in it and I'm sure most of Holla Forums already does as well. So who is the audience?

You should be trying to redpill normies but you'll never do it with a video like that. Most people will roll their eyes and stop listening if they hear someone say words like "cuck". You need to use neutral language and just state facts.

I embedded a video that I think does a pretty good job of redpilling. We need more videos like it. Ideally, they'd be shorter though. Most normies don't have the attention span for anything longer than ten minutes.

Canada is finished. Vancouver is already majority Chinese

There is no keeping this damn nation together. The ride is over. Prepare for Balkanization

all of the anglo parts of canuckistan will be annex by trump and queerbec will be left to rot with tumblrdeau

*annexed

Anybody who disregards a message because of a word is not likely to be persuaded by reason anyway.

The most successful propaganda throughout history did not consists of demographic stats and academic citations. You have to appeal to the masses through other means.

Most people are not persuaded to a point of view by facts and statistics alone. One of the reasons why pol and other alt-right websites gain an audience is because of rhetoric and humour. Don't underestimate the power of memes to persuade normies to our point of view.

CANADA WHAT THE FUC-

Not really using memespeak IRL makes you look pretty uneducated

Your are such a fagot,

Give land to chinks instead of white people.

I only see one race traitor here and that is you.

Go back to Chinkland, fucking fake burger.

Your burger was probably fucking made in China and ready to microwave.

You are*

typo

Fuck you guys, I'm going back to the home-country and dying in the Europäisch Rassen-Krieg

I live in Toronto

I'm currently out of weed

so this is hell

No mate, you're going to get your experience now than later.

Funny, that's exactly my plan for next year.

Back to Eastern Yurop in the name of Nationalism.

I will miss my guns though. T_T

Good luck in your fight against the SJW infestation Canadians, you will need it.

Europeans whining about immigration living on American land?

Whites have no reason to complain if they get wiped out in America, Europe is our only homeland and will be our only homeland. If you are worth anything move to Europe assuming your gene pool isn't polluted with American and African DNA and leave America alone.

How many Canadians are on Holla Forums and why do we have so few threads?

poal.me/j9ke9l

Yes, just leave your place of birth without a fight, goyim.

Kill yourself faggot.

Reminder that there is a thread for anyone willing to meet up and organize/discuss/hang out on >>>/meadhall/

Are Canadians the single most cucked people out of all white nations?
Even in countries with more cucked policies like "learn to live with terrorism" France, the people are started to get fed up. So many Canadians are still proud of it all.
What countries out there are worse in that regard?

Guys, Trump said Make America Great Again. Not make the United States Great Again. You will either be a state or a territory, depending. You will be great again.

Canadians are idiots these days.

Pacifistic.

We need to network. Would it be too retarded to put up a throw-away email address and approximate location?

We failed you, my son…

For the most part, they have this un-shaking false sense of security. Like nothing will ever happen to them if they just keep being good goys.

No you faggot. Do you think anyone cares that you and a bunch of other faggots no one gives two shits about hang out?
Just don't walk around with a swastika arm patch while screaming "RACE WAR" and you'll be fine.

NL here, anyone else on the rock?

Fuck off.

Is there a lot of non-whites there or not yet?

there are, but only in town, and those are mostly University students, anyway

Anyone in SW Ontario?

this is basically the truth now

You can call it Chinada or Chindia since so many designated people have moved here. I have yet to see a lazier race than people from India….they do zero work.
99% of the Chinese that are here come with corrupt money or from the triads. This country is going into the shitter so fast.

Tend to your house while it still has a roof, "pops"

Ready and waiting

I feel for you canadabro. I live in Baltimore, Maryland.

I'm surrounded by niggers, spics, muslims. Most of the time, I'm the only Aryan face. Think about that. Every day surrounded completely by these people. It's not just me. When I go to local shops and they are owned by asians and indians, I see their apprehension too.

At my work, I talk with an older man from Laos. We talk about the horrors of communism, and it's weird hearing it from him. He talks about throats being slit in this exhausted, tired way. The years of memories eroding.

He just approached me yesterday asking about blm. How could I tell him that they are marxists, the same evil he ran from in the 80s.

I was in canada, I'd do anything to protect my family and my home, regardless of kikelaw.

well to be fair, nothing ever does happen to them
last terrorist attack they freaked the fuck out over was some muzzie who killed 1 service member or something a few years back

Hail

When I was a child growing up in Vancouver (early 90's) there was literally only one chinese kid in the class. Now my significantly younger siblings have to take french immersion just so that they aren't in a tortoise-slow ESL class.
I always used to wonder why my grandfather talked so much shit about asians, but being that he worked in banking he must have seen the writing on the wall.

Now I live in Toronto and each day brings new pain

oh god Toronto. I man I'm down here in NL and everythings gone to shit, but at least I'm not there

Aside from the crack dens Hamilton (on the mountain) is solid.

Get in touch [email protected]/* */

Then fucking do something about it.

Canadian in saskatchewan willing to network and meet irl
reply if you want to save canada and stop bitching

yeah I have a buddy from there. He made it seem like Afghanistan compared to NL, which is probably true

Why haven't we had any terrorist attacks despite all the muzzies coming here? People keep telling me it's because "we let the good ones in, unlike the Europe".

saskatoon?

they realize its easier to take over in a peaceful manor, thats how they removed whitey from surrey bc

my question is, why have we been left behind on the right-wing populism bandwagon? It seems like every other Western country is doing it

Never forget the Air India bombing. Granted that was the supposedly "bro-tier" Sikhs, but their terrorizing of their own community has ended up with the taxpayers being billed well over $80 million for almost no convictions.

that's how it starts

you'd better shoah them the way out while you still can, fwend.

Well, having a trash-tier economy has at least one benefit: they don't stay!

Regina but Im taking school in toon

Control F
0 results on Feminism

You guys are cunt-slaves. Enjoy your decline.

Want to know the difference between them? My father's family are staunch Christcucks and my mother's side was not.

If it helps you guys feel any better, nobody hears anything about Canada and if they do they won't remember it 5 minutes later, so it's not like you need to feel embarrassed in front of foreigners. We don't really know anything about you except South Park jokes.

the most Holla Forums video I've ever seen.

"muslims aren't cucks. they aren't out here getting their neg holes pozzed"

top kek

A faggot unironic feminist cuckold is Prime Minister with an untouchable majority, and a dyke is the premier of Ontario, and nearly all provinces have leftist governments.

Based Sasketchewan is the last bastion of sanity and the only province without a deficit.

Canada is over.

One of the problems with this country is that they're too preoccupied with having a presence on the world stage. We have nothing to really show for it aside from good winter athletes (for now) and libfagging on a level that would make Sweden blush.

I was actually more infuriated by the clapping than the actual act itself.

I think Canada might be done for Whites unless they balkanize somewhere in the midwest. Hongcouver and Teranna are both immigrant wastelands better suited for H-bomb testing than human civilization anyway.

I live in Sask… its white minority here

They hate the weather, despite what Americans will tell you the middle of Canada get's fucking cold and the humidy in the summer makes the heat unbearable most of the time, while near the shore all that mud, slush, and rain really pisses off everyone but East Indians who love rain.

I always see a drop in colored skin every winter then it slowly creeps upwards, I tell chinks trying to convince me I can't read English to fuck off when they try to rip me off though.

what is the point of your image. A Jew pretending to be a Jew? It's funny but I really don't get it. Why not just use a normal happy merchant in this instance?

I think it means that the Jew loves to lie so much he'll even disguise himself as his real form just to try and trick the goyim. That's my take anyway.

That's because of how our political system works, it was changed over time to essentially bar out anybody but the upper-middle class through being plain unaffordable then worked it's way up to only rich people. They make the decisions and they're in charge more or less.

The NDP is worse then Trudeau however just look at what happened to Alberta.

Not enough happenings, we are like Sweden pre refugee.

Proud to be diversity cucks, not knowing the price that brings.

Soon as in all other western countries Canada will fall in line.

A few happenings and the right wing will get a boost.

explain to him that in America the major difference is race. Unlike in Asian and more traditional societies, there has not historically been a massive division of class between the poor and the rich. That's why it's hard for American poor until recently to truly hate the rich like they do in other countries.

Instead, Marxists in America must push the issue of race because it is more salient to American minds. Black people hate white people way more than they hate rich people. Vice versa. If you want to destroy the ruling structure in America, or make it appear that you do, you don't attack the rich you just attack whites. Way more people hate white people than rich people. But the effect from the Marxist is the same, removal of the bourgeoisie class and establishment of proletariat but in actuality a new ruling class.

Now it seems we have something dark going on. Not just communism for its own sake like in some nations (Laos, North Korea, Russia to an extent). It's marxist tactics used to subvert and make our country bend to the will of an international ruling class of "workers representatives".

Maybe he's on your side and just wants someone else he can talk to about how fucked up BLM is.

Wise words, feminism is a problem across the west not only Canada.

I hasn't even started yet.

Wait until Trump comes into power and 15 million Mexicans arrive on your doorstep.

It's going to be a rough next 10-15 years… I doubt anybody is going to elect a non-cuck for AT LEAST that long.

It's a jew doing such low energy shilling that it's like he's not even trying to hide it.
Besides, I transferred all my Holla Forums folder to an external hd and I'm left with only shit I've saved in recent months.

Yes, but that doesn't excuse that kind of mentality. It only breeds weakness. And this is visible in Canada today as pointed out. The Canadian population has become weak and complacent so the (((powers that be))) don't even have a need to stage terror attacks because they're already achieving their goals by spoon-feeding us their MULTICULTURALISM PEACE AND WEED LGBQT DIVERSITY FEMINISM ^___^ propaganda.
I live in Calgary ffs and for as long as I can remember this place has always been viewed as super-conservative white cowboy country. It isn't anymore

Decline? You must be one of those muh degeneracy faggots.

The weed market is about to expand by 6000% next month. Get growing.

ATTENTION CUCKNADA FAGGOTS ITT

IF YOU DON'T HAVE YOUR GUN LICENSE ALREADY
==GET IT NOW=

Go to Canadian Tire and purchase an SKS for $250 plus a crate of 1200 rounds for $250.
You have no excuse not to prepare yourself.

yeah maybe. That still doesn't explain the anlgos, who've had their populism despite being one step short of a caste system. I suppose the difference is made up for by the fact that their immigration situation is far more dire than ours

People are losing their shirts in Colorado recently because prices have collapsed. Trust a bunch of stoner shitbags to not understand that supply drives prices down.

How long does it even take to get your gun license?

I've never seen any firearms sold at my CT

Took me about two months for the whole process. Just make sure you fill out the application properly, and even then, I've heard of some people waiting close to a year.

Usually only bigger stores and stores out of the cities have guns. Its decided on a store by store basis, so some do, some don't.

Canada YES!

Assuming you're an actual racially European person.

those nice digits confirm christcucks retarded

I'm not holding my breath. I've thought about moving South for the last few months, and have started putting money away.

What kicked it off was me buying the books to take my PAL and RPAL tests, and then finding out that the RCMP declared the M&P15/22 a "variant" even though it's a variant of a civilian variant, and is in no way mechanically similar or ballistically comparable to the M16. Furthermore, a Ruger 10/22 with a mall-ninja monstrosity stock, foregrip and 110 round drum mag is non-restricted. It just doesn't fucking make sense.

Basically. We have all the components necessary to become an economic and military superpower, but we can't because the cabal controlling the US would get their shit in a twist and invade or something. I'm willing to part with my lovely rocks and trees and water for a decade or two, if it means I get to come back and purge every degenerate from the land with extreme prejudice.

It's a combination of status quo bias (today is like yesterday, tomorrow will be like today) and some of the worst "hate speech" laws in the world, along with taxpayer-funded poz.

The status quo bias is really, really bad, by the way. I've argued with my own father about this but he can't wrap his head around the numbers–250+ THOUSAND a year! In a country of now 33 million, around 30% of which are now not white.

He can't figure out that with the continued influx and reproductive rate differentials it will happen much quicker than he thinks, and since he's getting old he figures he won't be around when it all goes to shit anyway. He's also a stubbornly rules-following type (generally Germanic descent, of course) and thinks that the law and muh constitution means that mudshits can't implement sharia law here, like he seems to think the laws would prevent a barbarian military-style takeover.

So Canada will be annexed by the usa then

probably not if the US doesn't unfuck its self in the next 10 years I dont think it will exist in 100 years and if it does it will be a Brazil tier shithole constantly trying to live in the past when it was relevent just like Brazil.

No thanks.

We'll take Alberta maybe but the rest of it would be better off as a post-apocalyptic wildlife preserve.

I know that feel

But we sure wouldn't want to deflate that currency despite more or less the only successful big nation doing exactly that because some cunts in ontario will have to pay 10 cents more in groceries despite the fact that would be largely offset by a reduction in the transfer payments anyway. ….

Ive tried to explain this to other people to only to receive blank stare. If Muslims are now the majority why are they going to continue to live under our constitution and not enact Sharia law?

Haha, jokes on you. The hard working "Albertan's" were from basically everywhere but alberta.

I'm just waiting for the pap when Justin Trudeau explains that he couldnt figure out how to unban something in 4 years and needs 4 more years to do so.

everything is so dismal

Right, a lot of them can't understand the fact that laws are not magical and without the will and ability to enforce them they really mean nothing. It doesn't fucking matter what the pieces of paper say if there are a few million goatfuckers armed with AKs and grenades who will force you to do what they want or shoot you.

And I'm sure just like in France or Germany or really anywhere with a large and increasing mudshit population if you raided mosques and the surrounding areas in this country you would find lots of weapons waiting for the right time to use them.

Another response I've gotten to this has been this idea that oh we have a military and police as if the ranks of those aren't also being infiltrated by aliens and as if the numbers of them aren't really small compared to our population along with small amounts of defense spending like in most all of Europe nowadays where they put more money into bringing in, clothing, feeding and housing these invaders than defense spending.

It doesn't really matter if we may have highly trained pilots or snipers if our entire military isn't even six digits of men and a good portion of those are hostile aliens.

Basically.

Okay Holla Forums, what should I do?
Should I remain in this god forsaken country where everyone else is apathetic and try to at least protect my friends and family, fight the infection here despite all odds? Or do I take off to Europe where my true bloodties are and fight for mother Europa?
Do note that I believe in National socialism, so if I take off from Canada, I'll be a hypocrite. But I feel nothing for this shithole and do want to feel proud for a country and a people of my own, and Canada doesn't even invoke strong feelings in its own people. It's an honest question.
I'll read the answer in the morning, for now I'm going to bed.

Before NSDAP no one believed in germany except for the few

We are here user and we need you dont forsake us, I'd you want to organize people here are willing.

Canada is just America delayed two or three years. You're about a year away from starting Reichmode.

Where does this figure come from?

Nah m8, French-Canadians aren't white. They're French Canadians.

spotted the jew

polytech?

ive thought the same, the conservatives better be ready

You already were. I mean, when the only thing anyone can say about your country as notable is the fact that you're "nice" is pretty pathetic. That just indicates that Canadians are so emasculated they don't even have any presence. They're pushovers. The nerds in the hallways of nations.

I mean just look at their flag, it's a fucking leaf. If they can't even respect themselves why would anyone else respect them?

You're an amerikike and a disgrace to your nation.

make that 8-10 years apart. Harper was the Canadian equivalent of George W Bush. Trudeau is our O'nigger. I really hope all the worldwide happenings will make it so he has only one term but I seriously doubt the cycle will be broken.

I'm a Canadian NatSoc too, but feel no desire whatsoever to save Canada. I've never liked it. It may be because I live deep within enemy territory (GTA), but for me, there's never been anything to be proud about Canada. The only thing we have to be "proud" about identity-wise is that we aren't American. Which is something I want to be in the near future.

No, we'd see it and try to lower our prices to attract the Chinks

Balkanization.

MANIFEST DESTINY IS COMING

Pretty sure this is what happens when you let your country become (((diverse))) and (((communism))) takes over. Have you guys asked what your grandparents think about their nation or patriotism? It might be that they are more proud of their nation than younger generations are. Or that they feel more "Canadian" than you do.

Just pure curiosity as an European who can't have similar identity problems for obvious reason.

Multiculturalism destroy the mono-racial identity and monoculturalism.

I'm not so sure and quite frankly I see a clear path for currentyear man to be in for a decade simply by default.

He has no opposition whatsoever and I'm not even discounting kosher, "nation of immigrants let's only take medium instead of large size cities worth of refugees" type opposition, I mean literally no one opposing him. Both in politics and in media.

There is nobody.

What I figure will happen is the Tories will drag this on as long as they can before they throw up some middle-of-the-road Harper-tier cuck who will be content playing bad cop to the Liberal's good cop, while the NDP concern trolls and pulls the Liberals even further left.

that was the number under the Torries, it's even higher now. 300k (the population of Pittsburgh) in addition to 50k refugees which they slipped in nicely without a single soul noticing much less objecting.

Medium size cities of no-skill, incompatible people being transplanted to this country during an economic recession and to even gently suggest it's probably not a very good idea would be political suicide in currentyear Canada.

We honestly have the cushiest spot in the world and were primed for greatness. Tones of natural resources. Neighboring the largest economic power house on the planet which not only brought us prosperity but is free and guaranteed defense. A great start being founded by one of the greatest powers at the time with a strong and highly productive culture.

But we had it too good. We grew soft and became pussies. Now we return to strife and honestly it can't come quickly enough. Anything is preferable to the degeneration-limbo-stagnation we're in now.

DAILY REMINDER, EH.
Pretty much ALL Canadian threads are defeatist city folk shitholes of threads. You are all faggots. Citites are sjw shit holes, but the COUNTRY is still white. Fuckk off. Raise white kids, have guns and above all else have fun. Laughing at u city morons. Later kike and kike puppets. Fuck JT.

Nah. I'm just not a white supremacist who wants to live on other's land, use their resources and place them on reservations.

Genocide against Americans is nice and dandy. Genocide against Europeans is bad.

Americans really are mentally retarded.

Yes, yes, just let the cities go. The next day they will come to towns. After a week you are forced into a little village and even then (((media))) tells you are a völkish nazi that deserves to be murdered.

I never said let them go, just who ever os white and loves there, nut the fuck up. They will never come to the cointry cause they will actually have to work.

Also, someone posted two of my flag OC. I agree that Canada has been driven hard into the ground for awhile. The FIRST Trudfaggot turned this country into a communist state. His "son" will try more. FIGHT BACK CANADA BROS, DONT GIVE INTO THESE KIKES AND KIKE PUPPETS.

Anyways, I am on my phone and at work. Which is a big no no for 8ch.
Fuck D&C kike threads.
Marry, BRED BRED BRED BRED.
Remeber what love is Brothers. For in the end, you will need HATE to rid this country of nonwhites.

Bruh, I live in Vancouver, BC. All I hear in the street all day every day is fucking "CHING CHONG TING TONG LING LONG".

I WANT TO SLIT ALL OF THEIR THROATS.

We also have aggressive Somalis, Sudanese, and Lebanese Muslims. They all want to fight you. Spics are moving into the drug game… so if you walk around enough you'll hear EH PAPI! EH PAPI! ROCK POWDA DOWN JIB BRO…. JIB JIB JIIIIIIB.

Goddamn. Ching Chong organized criminals flooding the property market. They're all super unfriendly and worse than Jews when it comes to greed. Ching Chong students. Niggers in bogus ESL schools. Pajeet TFWs. That feeling when you can't just order a burger because none of the people working their can understand you. Asian organized crime.The drug epidemic. Needles on the ground everywhere, in pretty much every neighborhood. Trash and piss everywhere. Sand-niggers aim for you when you're crossing the street. Hit and runs are frequent. Home invasions. White parents walking around with their young boys dressed up like girls. Muh racism natives. Asians all have chips on their shoulders, even though they're all rich and successful. Relentless property crime that ensures you WILL get your car and apartment broken into at least once every couple of years.

If I don't get out of this country I will kill myself.

confirmed, I live in Fagronto
The only white communities are on the far outskirts of large metropolitan cities or in the middle of nowhere living as Mennonites.

I've met a great deal of repilled individuals but they're classically canadian and relatively quiet about their views RWDS just isn't in their character.

These same individuals are also the outgoing innawoods/mma/rich/midclass type so they'll be sure to survive once the dindus start eating the liberals

I think you just need to get outta hongcouver, fam

Well you tried twice and had your living shit kicked in so third time better be a charm, burger

Okay I'm back.

My grandparents were immigrants from Italy. They felt proud of being Italian and what we do in our Italian community (and for good reasons, the bakeries, restaurants and shops have a lot to offer). Before my grandfather died, he thought Canadians were 'nice'. That's the only compliment you hear about Canadians.

I grew up in a Italian community, so I know what we're capable of, and proud of it. Hell even mob stories from films like the Godfather make me proud because at least when we do crimes it proves we're smart about it.

The Italian mob were mostly kikes.

…..
Crap!

I'm starting my 5 year program this fall and plan to get the fuck out once I graduate.

The best chance Canada has is if they separate from Ontario. Ontario has the most seats in parliament, 80 in toto, and conservative provinces like Alberta have only 20-something seats. This means our elections will always be in favor for the liberals since Ontario is a cuck state full of progressives. It's like our system of parliament was made purposely to fuck with us.

Also we got to hurry because now there's activity of BLM here in Calgary (no one knows why either).

lol

They're laying the groundwork and getting the pieces in place so when there's a "questionable" incident the Red Guards can be right on the scene for the six o'clock news.

But it's too little too late, and they'll just come off like the anti-white Maoists they are.

tbh as an ontarian I'd prefer this, our province is a bumbling mess

wayne is a faggot

Yes

If you haven' figured out yet that the only solution to the canadian problem is to leave the country you're gonna be disappointed

back in the early 2000's my school was already majority chinamen . People were anti-white, and white self hatred was already a thing, when I visited the states i was actually surprised to see real anglos running the place

Checked

I've already started saving.

Bruh I live in Vancouver as well and see none of that shit, then again I live in North Vancouver.

(checked)

Show him the unedited version of With Open Gates especially the scene with the white figures being replaced by black, muzlim figures while talking about the coming caliphate.

Tell him in a democracy only votes matter, not quality of people. Our parties are trying to replace us with easily bribed stupider massreproducing fools that will vote for them and never think for themselves. Farming votes.

They have sown the seeds of their own horrible destruction, because when towelheads get majority they will vote for the most muslim guy there is running, and he'll ban voting and christianity and common law.

Only thing to do is set up in smaller towns and start fortifying. Get to know your neighbours. Get a rifle and a shotgun. Stockpile little matchboxes, bullet casings, string, gasoline, hard alcohol, kompot, make your own wine and brandy, and learn how to repair something; shoes, guns, people, all will keep you fed and give your town reasons to come to your aid.

Didn't Kevin MacDonald figure out that it's not the lesser politicans that are pushing this stuff, but well connected elite Jews - and they are doing it for their own benefit - among others to produce a society where they are less likely to face anti-Semitism by a hegemonic majority

I know brah, but my arguement is a line of breadcrumbs. It will be accepted as true because people fear that it's true and it explains ""everything""

I also turn people against the (((transit police))) here by pointing out they recieve $100,000 a year for less training than any other cop, and ICBC pays them 10% of every ticket they write, even if it never gets paid.
{((ICBC)))has no ability to enforce tickets if you don't have a car; You don't own the car, they do. You just pay for it.}

That's why they ambush people at the top of the escalator at Gateway and Commercial-Broadway stations, more homless folks more money at $37.50 a pop. They sold out long ago if the dead eyes are any indication.

Anyone else in SW Ontario?

evalion?

Hamilton

I want to set up a group. Write me here if interested:

[email protected]/* */

3 months if you aren't retarded and know how to fill a form.

marstar.ca will ship to your door

It's a tough choice user. I myself have decided to move back to Romania, but I grew up there and that's where my family and ancestral land is. Although I have spent my entire adult life here, and I am attached to a great many things in this country, I cannot bring myself to fight and die for these people (the libshit majority) who have no love for their own country and race.
And what a shame it is; It's such a beautiful country.

Rimfire weapons are non-restricted since, I assume, their killing-potential is far lesser than centrefire rifles. A lot of times the rules don't make any sense but there are plenty of options you could look at.
For example, if you have $$$, you could purchase an non-restricted "AR" made right here in Alberta from alberta tactical rifle.

Did you get my email? Polite sage

No.. try [email protected]/* */

Busy as fuck Albertan but [email protected]/* */

Been waiting on mine since early September :/

Call your CFO and inquire about the status of your application; something is wrong.

Didn't watch the elections, did you?

Ontario as a whole had a perfect split between liberals, ndp and conservatives. They're the only province that accomplished this. Were it up to Ontario alone we'd have a three way minority government where none of the crooks could do anything. It was the maritimes that mass-voted Trudeau in(BC too, of course)

Anyone here in Kitchener-Waterloo area? I want to meet another pro-white. I am as redpilled as it gets.

email me, [email protected]/* */

Are you one person who keeps posting this over and over?

Canada should just join the USA or seek closer relations with the UK ffs. Get your French under control…

JUST SEE THE TREMENDOUS OPPORTUNITY IN THIS!

You can establish a truly conservative party, before the Zionist moles do it!

It was harper or trudeau and harper fucked us more then most.

The Metro-Vancouver is a cancer on this province and needs to jettisoned into the ocean.

Thompson-Nicola(BC Interior)reporting in.

You're lucky user, Kitchener has what is arguably the most talented martial artist in Canada teaching there.

I emailed you.

Wayne?

I learned from him personally.

Kioshi Troy (((Wideman)))

Well, greatness can't be learned anyways, it must be dug up from the recesses of one's soul. God will select certain men to be greater than others and no amount of training or time will make you like them.

Yes, you can only be like yourself, whatever that may be. But digging up from the recesses of one's soul, is that not training?

I'm not sure I understand the point you are trying to make user.

Police sage for off topic.

It's not physical training. It's the result of actual spiritual growth through the cultivation of virtues and the control of the mind and subconscious. It's something you can't unlock just by going to the dojo every day and sparring with others and learning the techniques. If you make progress here though, the physical training becomes easy. You can easily surpass someone who has trained a decade in just 6 months. It involves thoughtforming, meditation, occult techniques… and nobody just teaches you that shit, except maybe in a Freemason lodge or a temple of the Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn or something but I highly doubt even those places would teach you anything useful. It's something you have to pursue on your own as far as I'm concerned.

I wholeheartedly agree with everything you said user.
But is it not possible that *some* martial schools know of this and include it as an inseparable part of their teachings? Slowly revealing more and more as the student progresses and reveals their true self?
I do agree that, as you said, it's probably more efficient to pursue the great journey on your own though.

We'll purge all non-whites and return our nation the the Great White North it was always mean to be, r-right, guys?

Just as soon as sweden

help me I live in Nova Scotia, there's too many cucks here, I can't take it

I know that feel but in Ontario.

;_;

Best place to fuck off into the woods in Ontario?

Nowhere. The RCMP patrol all the woods and they do an incredibly effective job at it.

t. living in the woods in Tobermory

You'd have better success trying to do that thing where people squat in some home and take it over for themselves.

Its a word that perfectly describes somebody and didn't originate on chans.

kikepedia says they do.

Is there supposed to be a comma?

wew

Well shit

You got to network and form alliances and get redpills together it's the only way. You can't one man this.

My theory is that there are more of us around than we suspect. Not anons, necessarily, but generally redpilled people. We need to take calculated risks to locate each other.

I have a good meeting place for us if we're ever actually going to meet together.

HAhaha you faggot bluenoser

but honestly I'm in the same place. Too many universities. We are literally being washed away with trannies and special gendered collage going nut cases.

B R A V O T R U D E A U

Are you literally autistic
KEKEKEKEK

Im a cucknadian
If you want to buy an SKS, go to any local gun shop, buy that shit, should be around 200$. 250$ is overpriced as fuck
Buy an SVT-40 and a nugget

You can buy ammo online for "cheap" (aka a lot fucking cheaper than any retard who buys in-store ammo)

Y'all faggots dont even into funs

Frog detected

Lefties cant draw proper swastikas

Believe me faggot I want to move to NH or another non-cucked state

The french are mostly fucking cucks, too busy shitting on the eternal anglo to learn anything proper
Most of them dont even speak english, and are cut off from the real world, reading their badly translated bullshit news
Its sad really

His faggot dad was a literal cuck

Any anons in Montreal here? I can't stand this place. The city is cucked and filled with fedoras and tumblrcunts; that tranny who makes Assigned Male lives here, that's how bad it is! There's also race mixing propaganda everywhere, and most ofthe suburbs suck too. Especially DDO, that place is infested with Jews. Pointe-Claire ain't that bad though. The village there is pretty comfy. I also have some rage inducing stories if you guys want

And he was considered one of the best PM's. Fucking disgraceful.

You in East Hastings?

I'll be studying in Montreal next semester. Is it really that bad? share you rage stories pls

that city is nightmare fuel, even for torontonians

[email protected]/* */
email me, we'll get in contact next fall

Yeah, it is. If you want, we could hang out at the Pointe-Claire village. And because you asked so nicely, I'll tell you a story.

While I was in high school, I had a friend with ADD and dyslexia. He is pretty redpilled, and is Italian. However, the school completely shat on him. They said that they provided help and tutors to students with ADD, ADHD, etc. but my friend got no help. Whenever his parents complained to the school they did nothing, and this isn't the only case where they've done this. I know one guy who had to go to the Ministry of Education to get the fucking school to do anything. Anyway, he was working his ass off to do well, as the school was quite difficult on him. Come sec 3 and we get an admin named Ms. Bambic, or as everyone called her, Ms. Bambitch. I can go over some of the other shit she did if you want, but essentially she my friend's life a living hell. She had teachers on his ass all the time even though he didn't do anything bad, and forced him to come to her office once a week to listen to her yap on about jack shit. Things went from bad to worse around the second term, as the school's resident sperg tried to pick a fight with him. My friend was in cadets, so he got him to piss off with one punch to the stomach, with no injuries. So what does Bambitch do? She puts him on social probation, without even fucking telling him mind you, and had the teachers get on his ass even more. He only found out about the social probation via his parents, who are pretty based and found the situation bullshit. Also, the sperg got off scot free. So, with this, my friend works his ass off even more to be able to stay, but is kicked out at the end of the year because, I shit you not, he sarcastically said "Human flesh is delicious." in math class once when someone brought up some article about a food critic who reviewed human flesh. Apparently some student was offended and cried about it to the office. So, after all this his record is essentially tainted, and he was diagnosed with Social Pragmatic disorder and sent to a special school which he described as a mental asylum. And that's just one of many stories.

I should mention that almost everyone in that school was an obnoxious kike. If you want, I also have a story about when some cucks gave a presentation shaming all whites in the school.

Honestly, I'm not surprised

eurocanadian.ca/2016/06/canadian-maritimes-still-so-white-1815-1867-today.html?m=1

There is still hope my eastern brother

the maritimes voted overwhelmingly for trudeau

It's also pumping out as many libfags as Toronto universities, or so it seems.

Sometimes I think a theocracy could be a good thing.

Fug
Can I still make it? Already saved up enough for a Tavor.

This is true, I can't excuse that, however we have suffered from a supreme lack of viable candidates from any other party so the majority vote for the gibs as our provincial government are a bunch of completely incompetent fucks who need to be thrown in a crab trap out at sea.

That reminds me, it seems like none of us know much about Canadian politics.

You have to go back

Are you a shitskin?

Nah. Canada needs to stop sucking the "diversity is our [excuse to be lazy faggots] strength cock" and focus on fomenting its own fucking culture.

My belief remains that our biggest problem is desperation to get noticed on the "world stage" (actually heard the media say world stage today). Canada has been a wallflower of sorts for most of its history and thanks to sharing a border with a country like the US, Canadians also seemed to have developed a complex of jealousy. For a while we had the reputation of being kind of like Americans only a lot nicer, well that wasn't good enough and nice guys finish last or whatever. It's all about who can be the biggest cuck these days when you're a mostly "peace keeping" country, and so Canada has been aggressively going down the tube and is almost Sweden-tier (perhaps surpassing Sweden). Culturally, we're in a free fall. The lack of Canadian culture development – like being uprooted – has left a vacuum that was quickly filled with cancer.

Fuck you mate, would you rather prefer some mudslime refugees or niggers?

No.

if you're white it's fine.

This. The Trudeaus have systematically dismantled any semblance of Canadian cultural identity. It began first with Pearson removing the Ensign which symbolized the heritage of the founders of this country.

oy vey!

Don't buy that shit,
buy a modern varminter from ATR, non-restricted AR-15 or a modern hunter non restricted ar-10 if you have that much scratch to throw around

Montrealer reporting. Montreal has some on the highest jews per capita in the world. It's a nice place for degeneracy but don't expect any enlightenment to come from this shithole.

It's the same problem facing all major western cities, over immigration, shipping our industries overseas for quick profit and being subverted by cultural marxists.

Quebec is on par with Sweden so that gives you an idea of what you are getting into.

You don't need citizenship for a firearms license.

Canschluss.

Canada has legal gun ownership, if things get bad enough there's a revolution option.

I know someone else in Mtl. sent a message but don't know if you got it. You can reach me at [email protected]/* */

It's hard to imagine that such shit actually exists in the world

This did actually happen. Also the admin I mentioned advocates for Marxism in the philosophy class she teaches and she wastes the school's money on useless shit. For example, she blew a ton of money paying for the school to have a virtual library that was a pain to use AND had DRM, as only one or two virtual copies of a book at a time. No one used it. In fact, the little bookshelves the English teachers kept in their classes were used far more than the virtual library.

You faggots aren't far from the truth
The few times I go into Moronreal, it's fucking terrible. Race traitors, niggers, kikes, spics, muds, turbocucks, SJW's, you name it.

THE FIRST RULE OF MORONREAL IS, IF YOU HATE IT, IT'LL BE THERE

Add to that all the fucking frogs and bombed roads, while most highways and interchanges are closed off due to endless roadwork that's never completed because frogs are incompetent and have unions up the ass.

Never go there if you can avoid it

Outside the only two cities in Plebec, it's mostly countryside, theres no niggers or whatever, people are either boomer retards or quarter-redpilled simpletons. You rarely find anyone you can have a proper conversation with. No one even reacts to my Trump hat. Sad!

Any Hamiltonfags here?

Which country?

Yee

Quiet user, we're suppose to be anonymous here.

pls help me im in toronto

The suburbs suck for sure. I can't think of one reason I would recommend anyone move here. There's also nothing that makes me want to go downtown for. Is there anywhere in Ontario that sucks less than Montreal?

I'll read more stories if you feel like sharing them.

cbiftrumpwins.com/

To be honest, it's over. We've had insane liberalism since the 70s, we had a chance to become such a powerful nation (and really, did still up until Harper was a cuck for the US, one of the main things that makes him shit).

Get at me, [email protected]/* */

Did you change devices? ID is different. Southern Ontario user here.I'm a bit hesitant to join a group with others from a Chan. What sort of group would this be?

Yeah, posting from my phone now. My IP was banned for a troll post about Soros.

All of that TBD. We can feel things out on chat and potentially arrange a couple of IRL meetings, then play it by ear.

Probably just sharing feels and knowing we're not alone anymore is a good start.

It's for newfags obviously, you need at least 20 redpills before you'll start to accept them.

Edmontonfag here

The only hope is for a white Alberta. Every can/pol/ needs to get here, because we need a rise in Albertan Seperatism. If the libs stay in power and we never have a proper right wing federal party, I'm fairly sure the West will continue to get fucked and we can make a case for Alberta to seperate from Canada. We have the oil. The rest of Canada just holds us back.

If any of you guys come to the St. Jacobs Farmers Market with rare pepes visible on your body somewhere and walk around and I see you I will give you free bread.

Come live in beauce friend

Is Ten Point Arms still in the market? Haven't been in a few years.

I'll send you an Email later tonight.

Peddler's village burned down a few months ago.

Also, if you haven't been here for years, the main building also burned down a few years ago.

There's two new buildings.

What does Ten Point Arms sell? If you're wondering about various knife-dealers and people selling martial arts equipment and stuff they're still there.

Really? That's a hell of a lot to burn down.

Ten Point arms mainly sold Knifes, but they also had a few Crossbows. At least there are other Vendors. I'll have to go down there sometime soon.

wtf, I hate Canadians now

Last time I went there were a lot of brown people selling bullshit at the flea market out front. Still a good time though.

Yeah we keep having fires here. I actually have a piece of the old farmers market building in a glass jar. The cinders from the building ended up everywhere. I am always there every market day btw.

There are crossbows and knives for sale still from multiple vendors. However three of them were in Peddler's village, which is shutdown right now because of the last fire a few months ago, but will be open soon enough. They might have moved into a new spot though, probably in the new building, I haven't checked. If you visit and come with rare pepe I'll help show you around. Just remember to say something like "praise kek" or "hail kek".

They're still there unfortunately. If there's anything you want from them, I can help you find a white person selling the same shit.

Good to have an user willing to help us out. I wish I could offer services but I am just a corporate slave.
Maybe I'll stop by sometime.

was once offered a gun at a gun show in Canada….off the record
didn't trust the guy selling (looked like a cop), but what I did find interesting at the show were all the gun parts for sale

that's the future you took & that's the future you're gonna get if you keep on voting conservative, liberal and ndp

Isn't it true that Canada used to be a wholesome country? What happened that allowed so many degenerates to come in and start running the place into the ground?

You'd be surprised by how many people in Canada think those are the only political parties. The rest just think they are the only ones that ever have a chance of winning, and that anything else is a "wasted vote".

I have only ever voted for joke parties and the green party my entire life.

I would not vote for green party btw if I thought they might actually win as they'd destroy the environment and destroy the white race. They're not hardcore environmentalists like myself who know the only way to save the environment is to let the birthrate decline, shutdown immigration, kick out all non-whites, let industry scale-back, etc.

It could be worse m8
At least you don't live in Sweeden

I also live in this shit hole so called canada.
they all say "they're all bad" but just keep on voting them, I can't understand them. I once saw one guy that was full christian anti-immigration & pro-harper. When I showed him the statistic that actually show that immigration increased quite alot during the harper era, he just denied it and said it was anti-harper propaganda. The source was statistic canada. I showed the same to a pro-trudeau and told me it wasn't enough.

fanatism is one hell of a drug.

Canada is on its way to becoming the new Sweden with Weedman in charge.

I never knew her to be, but it's possible

Culture is completely commercialized, trickle-down Weimerica

Guess it doesn't help living in the most atheistic province in the country

What causes all these fires?

I'll swing by in a few weeks. From what I've seen in your posts I will have to look fir someone in one of the baked goods areas. Does I need to have a physical copy of the Pepe, or can it be digital?

Hint: First Trudeau

regina

email [email protected]/* */

Jesus Christ, How did I not catch those mistakes? *for, *Do I

mfw the general populace of Canada is full retard and can't into statistics and reality

I could debate on how canada is actually worst than sweden at the exception for the crime rate of migrant.

to be honest I plan on voting for one of these "fringe" parties the next election cycle. I'm so fucking sick of it all.

From the U.S. perspective, people used to think of Canada as a more British version of my country, or a much whiter and colder version of the nominally British administered Bahamas. Canada was prone to British-style sitting room situational comedy serials, and outdoors activities based around lumberjacking and of course hockey.

If you could get away from the grizzly bears and salmon streams, Canada should have been a nice place to homestead or visit even more exotic wildlife in the city zoos. In other words, a good place to raise a family. But now foreigners are elbowing their way in quickly, aren't they? And the traitor whites bring them in to fulfill their eschatological mythology of White Genocide.

Last one was an electrical fire, one before that a grease fire.

It's caused by negligence.

I've also drawn chaos sigils all over the place many times over for years there, with only one purpose, to increase the chaos there.

It needs to be visible on your person also I'm near-sighted so you'll have to be close enough that I can see you proper with the pepe. I'll be outside and I ALWAYS wear military stuff, including a BDU shirt ( which is worn by people in the NSM nsm88.org/ ).

We're outside all the time, not indoors.

Just recite 14 words to me or say praise kek or anything else that makes me realize you're definitely from here.

Sometimes I don't get there until 12 btw, other times I'm there from the morning until the end of the day. Tomorrow I should be there all day even early in the morning.

There was a lolberg party I voted for once, what I think was a communist party (would be nice if a communist party got elected that identifies OPENLY as communist, as opposed to the communist-in-every-way-but-name shit we currently have), some kind of animal liberation front thing. One time I was at the poll and the only had the usual main options and not a single joke party so I just wrote all over the poll in order to invalidate my vote, probably wrote something like "fuck them all" or "adolf hitler for PM". Never see a single party that is remotely pro-white but at least I'm helping random fringe parties and showing people I talk to while waiting in the line and showing my mother your vote really doesn't fucking matter in this shit country.

Good god is this ever a fucking blackpilled thread.

Let's have some positivity. The Tories, as cucked as they are, put in a pretty fucking excellent immigration system. You haven't realized this because:

a) you still see a lot of diversity
b) you hear nothing but bad news about it

But, like all good conservative policies, you can't see the effect, because it actually comes in the form of the lack of change. Just like how you wouldn't notice if the price of something stayed the same instead of rising a bunch, you don't notice that the immigration situation has remained stable.

Meanwhile, the media is filling your ears with bullshit because the immigration policy does make it harder for people to get in. Well, that's the whole fucking point!

The problem, of course, is that the Muslims have established a beachhead here, and breed way faster, younger, and more prodigiously than we do. Without something to increase the native birthrate, none of this matters.

welcome to the club, Let's hope the none-relevant will reach the 20%. Last election we went 8%~. I don't mind the idea's off irrelevant party, I just want something none-affilated with israel.

you could even vote the communist party and I'd be cool with it.

I checked out all the current parties, it looks like the CAP is the closest thing we have to a good party, and even it has specks of shit.

Littéralement personne qui post en Francais…tabarnak que c'est pathétique…c'est pour ca que ce criss de pays s'en va au caliss…les gens ont oublier c'est qui qui a batit ce dmaner pays la. Mes ancestres aka les magnifiques Frenchies pea soup, je donne une assiste au bloke mais rien de plus…

Anything that isn't deport all non-whites and stop immigration of non-whites into the country is not acceptable. That you can even call any immigration system that has been in place in this country "fucking excellent" makes me feel you're an outsider who just found Holla Forums very recently are else hopelessly bluepilled. Only a bluepill can be find something to be happy about concerning the situation in this country.

Rappel quotidien que les vrais ennemis des Aryens ne sont pas les Musulmans, mais les éternels agents impériaux, ces connards vont vous poignarder a la premiere opportuniter qu'ils auront, ne l'oublier jamais…

Cucked like any other party, would vote as long as they can't win, but it's headed by a guy who somehow managed to be part of the liberal party before.

What the fuck are you saying?

Is your second post about how you hate the white English more than anything else and don't mind taking Arab cock if it means getting back at the English?

he's blaming the chinks methinks

He's right though, they're a much larger problem than the shitskins right now in canada.

Ouain, c'est exactement pur ca que tu ne devrais pas utiliser google trans, Bubba…
Tu ne peux absolument rien comprendre en Francais? Les cours au secondaire sont si pathétique…

j'ai mal au pays

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rassemblement_pour_l'Indépendance_Nationale

Can you please speak Human? I don't know a single word of French. This is an English-language imageboard.

I am really leaning towards the Canadian Action Party.

Canada is a great place for anyone who likes the outdoors. I live in a rural area, so I don't see loads of foreigners like you would in some nearby cities.

I feel like your sigils may be having an effect.

Looks like I'll be carrying around a print of Pepe. I'll more than likely be wearing my Trump hat.

That reminds me, have you, or any other anons ITT seen someone else wearing a Trump hat? It seems like I am literally the only one.

ABSOLUMENT DÉRAILLÉ

Retourne dans ton ghetto le rat.

Don't respond to him he already ruined a few french/pol/ thread. It's a fucking tranny loving jew.

What are you even saying to me? Chinks ARE shitskins. Shitskin/mud/non-white are all synonymous terms. Chinks are a huge problem. All non-whites have to go.

Montre moi les regles ou ca dit que tu es supposer de poster en Anglais…deuxiement tu es Canadien donc tu devrais parler Francais…

Nique ton papa la grosse pute a negros, Jean…je chie dans les threads que je veux, connard de fond de baril…

Every board has a language it's set to. This one is set to English.

yes, but chinks are much bigger problem than mudshits

Last time I took Frogspeak was grade 9. I get the gist of what you are saying.

Rules, English, You are also Canadian but you don't speak french.

not me though, my priorities in order are: force et demcoratie, bloc québécois, rhino party, the guy who gaved cigarette in exchange of a vote in my distric.

I support Quebec sovereignty after all.
small parties shall rise!

Pic related = all the french boards on Holla Forums

Go, hop on over to them, frog man.

Don't worry about it, most of stuff you can't translate is just him swearing

Chinks ARE mudshits.

and yes they are easily the biggest problem here, there's too fucking many of them, and they're not as stupid and violent and primitive as niggers so they'll be much harder to get rid of.

j'taurais défendu mais c'est pas une bonne wafu.

C'est l'heure de la douche…moishe…

I never realised that there were so many boards.

Guess we have different priorities.

Un negro peut m'expliquer pourquoi ces connards de blokes ne peuvent meme pas me comprendre…ostie que c'est pathétique…

we are trully living in dark times

Hmmmm I've never see anyone wearing a Trump hat before.

C'est une excellente waifu, Johnny…

Allah te punira Kevin…tu défends les kikes, tu en paie de ta vie…

memritv.org/clip/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/95086.htm?lang=fr

From what I understand you only have to take french in Grade 9. After that it is entirely your choice to take further courses.

Tu viens de quel province, Johnny? Laisse moi deviner…Alberta…

When I went to Wonderland a few weeks ago I was expecting to see at least one other hat, since it is summer and the U.S tourists would start coming up. But I was the only one.

this, also the vast majority of people fucking hate french class and the language itself, so they just pump and dump their brains.

I am in Ontario.

Where does this slang come from? What does it mean?

I have a French coworker from New Brunswick who uses it all the time.

wat.

Seriously I'm just going to report you if you keep croaking like this. Mods have banned before for this shit.

I'm sad for you

Les tabarnaks de tout croche de la Saskatchewan comme toé, ostie que je ne suis pas capable…des osties de cabochons incapable de parler une autre langue que leur criss de langue maternelle…continue a parler ta langue de N.W.O, Mikey…

one day we will take them over

LE PEUPLE AURA SON TOUR

I'm leaving this shit hole, I've finally decided, I'm moving to America ASAP, Something might happen there, the only 2 ways I see Canada being saved is 1) Annexation, or 2) Muslims blow up Toronto and people finally fucking wake up, fuck this country, fuck the faggot snobby liberal people ruining it, and fuck weed man.

Oui, parce que vous etes des osties de paysans pas de culture…pour les Européens c'est une marque d'intelligence…

Oui, bin ur, la province qui essaie de génocider les Frenchies depuis 100 ans…

You can read what I'm writing, right? So speak English. This is an English language board. I am too busy a man to learn to speak a useless language that I never ever need. That would take months to do and I could be studying other more important shit in that time.

traitor
nothing important was lost

Vas y fort, Jackson…ces connards vont me banir pour 15 minutes, je vais les niquer et etre de retour tout de suite apres…

Ne me traite point de Juif, petit homme…

Fuck you frog, English used to be a beautiful language. You think any of us like kikes using it as a vehicle for shekels?

As a Canadian computer programmer Free Softwaretard it hurts me so bad to see the level of computer illiteracy and technology hype out there. My boss has a massive boner for cloud technologies and is fucking retarded. He doesn't even understand how far we're betraying our customer's privacy by shoving gobs of tracking and analytics data on them into the U.S. And my boss thinks you can just "buy" technology or web services like its a commodity and have it work. Code has to be maintained and understood or else you're just sitting on a ticking time bomb of shit.

I had a Leninist physics professor who was quite happy with the Russian revolution.

Statistics Canada is actually quite nice and a good thing about Canada even if they put out agenda pushing reports you can analyze the raw data and figure out stuff yourself.

For example, Muslims, Sikhs and niggers are criminals and 89% of convicts are men.

Dans ton trou de marde de l'Alberta, Jackson…si tu sortirais de ton trou et en apprendrais un peu sur le monde tu comprendrais que le Francais est la langue la plus importante en Europe…mais attends, j'imagine que tu as le mindset, si ca n'existe pas au USA, ce n'est pas important…bon petit Canadien Anglo…

mfw can never ever get into America

you should at least wait until Trump wins btw

imagine if you moved and Hillary then won

Oh wow…un Anglo qui comprend ca…sickening…d'habitude les blokes dénit que c'est la langue du nouvel ordre mondial…

I know that but I just want you to fucking stop. It's hard to understand you, most stuff is not translating properly, and it's really inconvenient to have to run your every post through a translator.

At least I live in the country. Pretty good neighbours too. I just remember that Canada is about 8-10 years behind the USA, so that keeps me feeling good. Maybe even sooner with Weedman in charge.

You're only going to get that if you have a coup. Are you going to have a coup? Is one on the agenda?

Didn't think so. You need to think realistically with feasible actions, and stop living in a goddamned fantasy land where you can have kittens and unicorns for breakfast.

Hahhaha, child, no. I just have a different spin on things than you do. With age comes the understanding, unfortunate as it may be, that you likely won't see the sort of change you want in your lifetime, and have to be satisfied with laying the foundations for future change. It's a slow ship to steer.

You fall exactly into the category of people who cannot see what didn't change. You are completely missing out on just how much worse things could be here right now. You need some perspective; surprisingly enough, all the threads with all of the happenings aren't good enough to make you realize how good you have it.

Right now, in many ways, we're in the phase the USA was in a few years ago. We have only cucks, and are waiting for our great man. Is it you? Didn't think so. He's out there, somewhere; let's just pray he doesn't come along too late.

I am same as you, I am not keen on any of that shit, and tired of the marketing bullshit where they put out crap technology and services as if it was something new and revolutionary and just keep renaming it and changing the prices arbitrarily.

Non…apprends le Francais, James…je ne suis pas un de ces petits paysans que tu bully comme une merde…parle Francais et apprends d'autres langues aussi, ca va t'ouvrir bien des portes…tu vas pouvoir sortir de ton trou Albertain…

OH LAWD THEM FROG DELUSIONS.

I work with a guy from PARIS, FRANCE and even he admits the superiority of English in Europe.

Deal with it, English is the only language anyone needs, it is the language of the world.

Not your irrelevant language.

Tu sais que ce serais tres facile, Jamey…un negre avec un gun de marde a terroriser Ottawa pendant une couple d'heures…tu réunis 1000 hommes armées comme des vrais negres, tu prends le parlement en une demi-journée…

C'est pour quand les photos de petites filles et de dégénérés mentaux qui se croient pour de filles?

Tu veux dire le language du multiculturalisme et des Juifs, espece d'illetrer incroyable…j'aime l'Anglais en tant que langue, je lis plein d'auteurs Brits comme Orwell que j'adore mais il faut que tu avoue que l'Anglais est la langue de la N.W.O., aka la langue que les tout puissants agents impériaux veulent que tu parle pour te controler…

'By way of deception, thou
shalt do war."

It's not even the proper French of Rabelais, a bastard pigeon tongue at best

not an argument

Ne change pas de sujet, Kevin…si les goyims se chicanent entre eux nous ne vaincront jamais ces connards…

shalt do war."

Oui, fait juste répéter ce que tu as entendu pendant des années pauvre connard…

youtu.be/iiSze_04UHM

shalt do war."

You have only two posts in this thread. Not going to answer you.

There is nothing unrealistic about what we're doing. Your appeal to moderation is just that. It would be the death of us. There is only ONE WAY to save this country; and that is the total elimination of all non-whites (except maybe natives, but they must be confined to their reserves, and have support cut-off for them, and laws must be made to ban breeding between them and whites otherwise their populations will be wiped out by interbreeding with whites). This great cleansing MUST happen; and if everything has to get way worse, way more cucked, before that starts then so be it. However it must come down to this.

Shush you boomer. You think I'm going to live in or see the society I want? I have no such delusions. I am prepared to die so that my race may survive hundreds of years from now. I am very depressed and hate my life.

It doesn't matter how good you think I have it, I got fucked over hardcore, and am so damaged I don't think I'll ever be able to have a family and children.

I will wait at MAXIMUM 2 more years (until 2018), unless by 2 years time there is a real movement that will accomplish the purification of the nation, or some white nationalist state has formed somewhere in the world that will accept me. I spend most days though just wishing I was dead and thinking about how I should sacrifice my life to at least remove a few shitskins or something. I may strike much earlier.

That London Muslim Mayor must really represent the face of England then.

Retroune te branlé dans ton ghetto juif de Montréal le dégénéré.

Why do you keep thinking I'm in Alberta? I'm in Ontario. Is Alberta the place in your mind "all the racists are at"?

I can't learn other languages, it's hard enough for me to speak English, due to severe isolation. My way of talking even in English and the way I express myself shows the signs of severe neglect and isolation growing up. I have spent so many years with no meaningful human contact and just text that I think in text instead of words.

Rappel quotidien que les Juifs sont les ennemis de l'humanité…meme si vous avez des problemes avec d'autres gens…tout le monde devrait se réunir pour se débarrasser de ces rats sans sentiments…

Tabarnak de cabochon sale…continue a n'avoir pas de fierté et te prosterner devant tes maitres Anglais…

I agree with many of the ideas associated with the Illuminati Agenda and back them.

If you want me to learn frogspeak give me a red or blond haired french waifu with blue or green eyes and I'll learn it from her.

Otherwise fuck off, I am trying to find people to speak English with right now, I don't need to make my life even more difficult by trying to learn another language.

Ouain…l'Alberta ma toujours paru pire que le reste du Canada…histoires dans différent domaines que j'ai entendu sur comment les Francais se font traiter…hockey, sport Olympiques, travail en tout genre…j'ai juste toujours entendu dire qu'il y avait plus d'animosité envers les Frenchies en Alberta…

We need to kick Quebec out of Canada and let them be their own nation.

Tu réalise qu'il y a des pays comme la Suisse ou la Belgique ou les gens parle 3 ou 4 langues courament…et ce n'est rien d'exceptionnel…tu est en train de me dire que les Canadiens Anglos sont juste vraiment stupide comparer aux Européens?

La température du fourneau commence a monter.

Deal and we even give you Montreal as a gift!

Fabuleux, Bubba…j'attends impatiament…

Trudeau and 2015 utterly ruined Canada. I feel bad for all you Canada bros out there.

Swiss and Belgians have people speaking those languages around them on a weekly basis; consider the cross-cultural developments of those languages, the similarity of structure, syntax. It's not like they're trying to learn fucking Mandarin.

Nah…les Conservateurs qui ont fait du Canada le bonne truie des USA…a ruiner le pays, James Smith…

shalt do war."

I'm not an anglo and I've already told you I was damaged by neglect and abuse. My brain hasn't developed the way it should if people actually talked to me instead of my parents shunning me all the time.

I'm not going to learn your language, speak English on Holla Forums, or go away!

This isn't Quebec or France, this is American-nationality board!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE–

Parce que le Francais est du Mandarin pour ton cul de paysan? Tabarnak que vous etes denses…L'Anglais descend du Normand, tu devrais etre capable d'apprendre le Francais facilement si tu te forcais un peu…

shalt do war."

Why does the frog hate peasants so much?

Do French still have some kind of culture of hating on poor people?

Hon hon, petit homme faible…tu es quoi? Chink, bougnoule, negro?
Arrete d'essayer de te cacher derriere une maladie pur expliquer ta stupidité et ton ignorance, Bubba…je suis moi meme scyzophrénique, pas une raison pour etre un mongol pas d'éducation…je parle 4 langues courament alors arrete de chercher des excuses…

shalt do war."

Maybe we should send all the shitskins to Quebec and then make them a separate nation.

What the fuck are you saying?

I would rather learn German before French. At least some people in my area speak German. Nobody speaks French.

Tu ne sera jamais capable d'apprendre l'Allemand, Bubba…Ein Neger kann erklären, warum diese assholes Kerlen kann mich nicht einmal verstehen …es ist erbärmlich…

shalt do war."

When no one speaks French around you fluently or on a regular basis, yes it is.

The similarities are the reason we're able to communicate.

Rappel quotidien que les vrais ennemis de l'Occident et les terroristes originals sont le Mossad…cette putain d'organisation de merde n'arrete point de faire des attaques sous faux couvert…ouvrer vous les yeux et voyer vos vrais ennemis…

shalt do war."

C'est tellement triste comment les élites Anglos ont détruit le Francais a l'extérieur du Québec, une vrai job de cochon…

shalt do war."

Are you saying you prefer negroes who speak French over fellow whites?

Typical cucked frog race traitor.

Goodluck redpilling people on jews when nobody knows what the fuck you're saying because you're typing in French on and an English-language board.

Man you sure are asspained by anglos. How much Amerindian admixture do you have, injun fucker?

Non espece d'attarder incroyable…si t'arretais d'utiliser cette merde de Jewgle trans et que t'apprenais le Frenchie ont pourrait avoir une vrai discussion…sur le point, c'est vrai que la seul facon dont le Francais peut survivre dans ce monde est avec les Maghrébins et les Arabes…

shalt do war."

He's just mad that French is not the lingua franca of the world.

Les Français en France sont (étonnamment) de bonnes personnes. Québec, d'autre part…

t. Anglais

Only Western Canada, tinfoil frog

Si ces paysans veulent juste parler Anglais ils se condamnent a etre des esclaves Juifs…

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_Luther_and_antisemitism

shalt do war."

Tabarnak…essaie de te faire servir dans un restaurant de Toronto en Francais…mission impossible…l'est de l'Ontario est quand meme nice…les Maritimes aussi…

shalt do war."

Autisme.

why the fuck couldn't the brits finish their job and conquer the frogs?

Je veux te rappeler a quel point le Mossad est horrible, pauvre paysan…

aljazeera.com/news/2016/05/israel-killed-25-palestinian-children-months-160514140833141.html

shalt do war."

Live in the Vaudreuil/St-Lazare area. I usually try to avoid the island; and stick to the west island when I have to. I'm going back to JAC since I found a career worth following and it'll be 3 more years of libcuck hell.
I am going to pointe-claire tomorrow, by coincidence.

Parce que les armées descente ne massacre pas des innocents comme tu semble penser dans ton petit monde d'autiste…

shalt do war."

Laisse moi deviner…tu ne vas dans l'est souvent…hein, James?

shalt do war."

Sorry lad, no James here

Pas de meilleur réplique, James….je vous ai assez niquer la gueule?

shalt do war."

Hon hon…je leur ai tellement niquer leur momans qu'ils sont tous parti pleurnicher comme des pauvres petits babtous…

shalt do war."

Blog post incoming:

It's alright fella…Canada isn't a laughing stock. It's pretty much a sparsely populated gigantic land mass that the rest of the world doesn't really care about…Until they invite you to an exhibition international Hockey tournament and Bobby Clark and Phil Esposito make the country look like a backwater shithole full of cheap-shot artists and goons…

Canada isn't really like that though, they just turn into lunatics when their "hockey supremacy" is challenged…It's the only thing they have tbh…Let them have it for the love of god. Other wise they'd still be bragging about my Scottish/Canadian Cousin beating the Americans in a sailing competition in the 30's ffs. Sad! It put that drunken sailor on the Canadian dime though!
youtube.com/watch?v=vo1IvV6qAWY

Team Canada "freeing" the crook Allen Eagleson…This shit was a "defining great moment' in Canadian history until Eagleson got busted for for being the biggest fraudster and charlatan in Canadian history.
youtube.com/watch?v=vcPrrpphzMg

SEND ALL THE KEBAB TO QUEBEC

THEY'RE ASKING FOR IT

Semites killing semites doesn't bother me.

Traduire Maghrébins avec North African…ciboire que l'Anglais est dense…

Oui, tu t'en criss, c'est pour ca que les Juifs dirigent le monde et pas toi ou ta famille de morons Anglos…

shalt do war."

I identify as an American and await the day of my formal recognition as an American by Trump.

We're Americans.

You live in some kind of paranoid reality where anyone that doesn't like you is an Anglo living in Alberta don't you?

I'm not Anglo and I'm not in Alberta.

Principalement oui…je déteste juste profondément ces connards…aucune culture et ils ne connaissent rien qui n'est pas Américains…en plus de se prendre pour des red necks…

PS:La TV Arabes est crissement mieux que la télé Canadienne…

shalt do war."

I don't have that kind of money. I'm 19 and make $11.50 an hour. If I were to buy an expensive rifle, it would be a Robinson Armament XCR in 7.62x39. A $2500 rifle, yes. 7.62x39 is almost as cheap as dirt though. $4000 and I could have a nice raifu, a few spare mags, and a few thousand rounds of ammo. Also, a cordless drill in the event that we're ever in a WROL scenario and 5 rounds just isn't enough to realistically protect my shit.

Thompson-Okanagan (Only a couple of hours from the US/Canada border)

Robinson Armament XCR if you have that kind of money. It's the best parts of an AK and an AR slapped together, and has a variety of caliber options.

MFW I was talking to some dumb cunt at work about her son who lives in the US, and she passive aggressively said I reminded her of him, and that he was a total fucking asshole. She was telling me about a conversation she had with him about the Muds, went something like

Oops, didn't mean to reply to OP

based

Canada should all become America except Quebec. Quebec can then become the nation of Quebec.

New 4k desktop background for me, thanks user. Previously had an outline of Trump as desktop background.

Good luck you fucking faggot.

Come deport me, i'll gut you and rape your women

You have to go back.

Jamaicans tried that shit in the 80's and 90's and got regular beatdowns from the biker gangs. Expect the same to happen, especially since there's a been a bigger push to western Canada over the last 5 years.

Hah, deport you? That is what we'll do for those who at least have the decency to behave somewhat redpilled. In your case you'll be fertilizer since you're going to resist the deportations. I have no fear at all, I've tried to kill myself a number of times, and failed everytime. I am so fucking ready to fight you, so fucking ready… I have prepared for so long. You are dead mudshit. If only you could have held your tongue, but you didn't, you couldn't… now I'm going to rope the fuck out of you and all your mud friends. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me online and you could do it to my face? Think again fucker. I have the backing of the entire Holla Forums Canadian division and am not afraid to share rare pepes with them. Your time's up, shitskin. There's no way you can fight competently against me. Go ahead though, it'll be amusing, and a chance for me to further prove I am the better warrior. White power! 14/88

Woodstock. Nothing to fucking do but that's okay, at least we don't have to worry about the shit that goes on in London, Hamilton or K/W here.

Thats a lot of words to say "i'm a powerless pozzed faggot."

I'd feel uncomfortable just rolling into Canada and taking away their nationalist Identity tbh…Could probably make like a United Kingdom of Sorts…You'd be Merica's Scotland. Still have some sovereignty and withhold your culture/pride…but also be proud of being in a Union with America. Maybe even Print Trump on your currency…

No seriously one of my concerns with meeting even other redpills white anons on here is I might scare them away. I'm mixing in memes there but what I saying in my post there is true. Do you live near me? I will fight you, a formal duel, with agreed upon terms. I'm going to feel bad beating you up though, it's going to be too easy. You should bring some of your mud friends. How about 5 versus one? I will defeat all of you. If you can bring 14 that's even better though, for memetic value. One white man vs 14 mudshits and he wins. heh

We don't have a culture or anything to be proud of.

Many Canadians I know call themselves Americans every day and nobody bats an eye.

Some sort of union should happen and you should assimilate us.

Most of our people will embrace you.

I mean, we have a culture, but that culture is American culture. We are culturally American.

Aren't there a lot of Boomers who would want to hold onto French Canada, spoiling the deal?

You are culturally American. There is also a noticeable British 'feel' about it too. I Lived in Ontario for like 8 months. I enjoyed it tbh…

The thing to do would be to kick Mexico out of N.A.F.T.A. and then kick Quebec out of Canada.

255 Dundas St. W,

Tomorrow 6am.

Gas the boomers, generation wars now.

I don't have a car, it is impossible for me to get on foot to where you are.

Having said that, the Imperial Walkers are on stand bye ready to start the invasion upon request by the insurgent natives… You may 'fy-ah' when ready…

The fuck are "Imperial Walkers"?

Ok kid im done playing this game with you.

Go suck on your dad's dick now. You dont want the belt do you?

Powerless mouth breathing neo-natzis…smh

T.B.H.

&

Check'd.

I'm interested in livening shit up and scaring the crap out of mennonite traitors (they import fugees)
Can I please have some images of sigils to copy?

By the way, Trudeau forced Alberta's oil industry to only hire fugees from now on, if the forty or so former oil workers I met in Vancouver looking for work are to be trusted. They got all replaced.

The Quebec subject is too controversial…I've been advised not to comment.

Fuck the frenchies. Keep the women though, only good thing ol'King Louis did was sending high price hookers to Quebec.

I actually am a mouth-breather btw.

We have bunch of french Canadian descendants in New England…The women are sexy AF. mmmmmmm…

lol I am surrounded by mennonites constantly and they fucking used donations to the church to bring in as many "syrian refugees" as possible and I've talked to some of these "syrian refugees" too and they're all MALE and physically extremely fit with iron-like bodies like as if they were taking only the strongest, most combat-ready men they can find in the region and bringing them to Canada.

I like the Mennonites a lot for having beards and dressing all black and being fairly moral but holy fuck they need to stop with the humanitarian bullshit.

I can just teach you the method I use for making chaos sigils as well as the whole process behind what makes them work. Merely drawing a sigil just results in a doodle; there is more to the whole operation that makes it an actual magickal working. Once you know my method (it's a chaos magick method btw) then you can apply it in the proper way and know how to create and caste your own sigils for anything you want.

My god that is fucked up. If I were one of them I'd write a manifesto, mention exactly that incident, and go assassinate him. When everyone reads the manifesto and learns of what happened, it would be very significant. As it stands though I don't have a personal grievance of that type that puts me into that role where going after the PM myself would be worthwhile.

There's only one thing that can save Canada. Balkanization.

kek..

They can't come along if they want to keep their religion and language, though.

Many of the modern countries, especially in former colonies, have become too enormous as the years roll on.

Never do this my fellow Canadians. I'm really sorry for what gen X and the boomers have done to Vancouver.

It devours me to see this once fun city become what it is now.

Where u located?
Demeanor of "refugees"?

I'd like to learn, I have a little natural talent and a strong will, just no 'visualize' shit as I can't even speak in my own head. It's always quiet in there execpt for music.

Whenever I try to visualize the curve in my skull above my right ear hurts. Like a blockage.

So, what's the technique for causing synchronous weirdness to afflict my local mennonite 'middle eastern friendship center'?

I get it…both sides of the argument tbh.

BUT…the last thing Canada needs is a separate nation controlling the St Lawrence. Why don't you guys get along for the next 10 years or so?

It really is awkward as fuck though…Quebec is a separate country/language/culture. Too bad you guys aren't big enough to have a horribly evil intelligence agency like the CIA. The CIA would have straightened the frenchies out by 1970. They would have been speaking with perfect English by 1980. Just sayin'.

Vancouver is likely going to hit a very hard crash when the housing market implodes. No way $8m 1400sqft homes are sustainable, same with Toronto. Hell even in my own city(round 40k ppl) there are houses now pushing above the 400k line. Median income here is $52k/year.

Oh…I played in the Pee Wee World Championship. Pretty sure we made it to the semi finals and it was on ESPN 2. Not going to dox myself though.

Stayed with a french family for a week. They were awesome. When I left the dad of the household cried…I was dumbfounded. My dad explained to me that the french were very emotional people and even the men cry when they get emotional…there's no stigma etc…

LondonAnon, just letting you know I sent you an Email.

Classique Canadien Anglo qui ne veut pas se mouiller sur aucun sujet…

Rappel quotidien que le Canada Anglais n'a pas de bitch avec une personnalité comme Génie….tous ce que vous avez sont des thons monotones sans expression dans le visage…

journaldemontreal.com/2016/07/22/i-dont-give-a-shit

shalt do war."

I SAW TWO POSSIBLE REDPILLS TODAY AT THE MARKET.

One guy wearing a Southern Pride Dixie Flag shirt.

Another guy wearing a "I

Lad, you sound like antifa, T.B.H.

well, I have folders going back years full of redpill material, can talk endlessly about redpill shit, was redpilled before Holla Forums even existed, etc.

I don't know why you think I "sound antifa".

I challenged antifa to fight me to the death a few days ago and they pussied out.

With a project as bad as unifying two white peoples in one country, one can say Canada has been doomed from the start. Political debate and patriotism has been ruined by decades of batrachian gibsmedat and the great angloshit immigrant parade. Culturally speaking we're a botched copy of the United States without its patriotism, with the worst elements of social democracy and extreme capitalism. Our history that is supposed to be a glorious union between frogs and anglos is taught under the form of a 15 minutes Q&A between 2 hour classes of why is it important to be a feminist and why are whites evil in the first year of kintergarden.

I say this as a frog and more particularly as a canadian, there is nothing we can do except remember who our forefathers are, wave canadian or provincial flags all over, and joining clubs with like-minded people (no matter how bad this or that guy will say this or that city is degenerate, they always exist). Also, don't racemix.

Stay mad and cucked, frogs

People in Canada are being prosecuted by the law for questioning the holocaust.

archive.is/QWVqG

This makes me feel better about voting for the green party.

Filtered
I am a frog from Lac-st-jean and a Tremblay my family has been in Quebec since 1700.

Why can't we learn from the Scots, instead of holding on to an inferior culture, we should cherish cultures that yield better results as they did when Scots learned English instead of holding on to their language. Once they did they became important contributors to the human species with advancements in science and culture.

It does not have to be this way we can learn and become a better people. The smart will adapt to superior culture, as the Scots did. They went from being unimportant and poor to having important contributions in the fields of science, finance and culture.

It's like saying niggers when are proud of their culture, it;s ridiculous. They should adopt better culture, only a fool is proud of being a fool. Sure we are not so degenerate but the principle still applies, adapt and learn.

It is a sad trap unfortunately, the smart ones all assimilate. Actually if you research it, the brain drain is astute in Quebec. Everyone goes to Anglo land or USA.

We think we could run a country HA, between Ontario and Quebec you can see a world of difference in public governance and corruption. Imagine if we didn't have help or money from Ottawa? We would become a failed Baltic state like Bulgaria or Romania.

Genie is a bad role model. She is the reflection of how a nice ass, will get you anything. She is mediocre at tennis and is not even considered to be top 10, in the world. The press loves her because she gets old men hard when they pick up the paper. She reflects exactly was I see in this province everyday, mediocrity.

In all fairness it's one hardcore autist frog. He is a sad portrayal of my people, it sucks to have your image tarnished by your fellows and there is nothing you can do about it.

What on Earth was she doing in the Green party…

It was my second option after the cuckservatives tbh

Green sensibility (conservation) and illiberal (non shekel grabbing) conservatism go hand in hand

I didn't feel like starting a new thread about this and there's no current Can/Pol thread, so this is the closest thing I could find, but:

Chimpout potential in Ottawa?

archive.is/SZH3E

Hmmm… have they ever chimped out before? What concentrations do they reach demographically? You need a certain percentage of the population to be niggers before you see large scale chimp outs all the time. It's kind of like beavers with dams, it's one of those laws of nature.

The closest to a nog chimpout I've seen was the recent shit with the fag parade.

There aren't enough blacks in this country for a sufficient chimpout. We have our problems but at least niggers aren't a major one.

Chinks and degenerates and jews seem to be our #1 problems. Curryniggers, pakis, regular niggers, etc. all need to be exterminated all the same though.

Even the brown people seem passive. Our biggest problem outside of politics and this fucking summer weather is all the cancer being pumped out of colleges and universities, and most of that is white cucks.

Well, the Chinese buying shit up and being locusts is pretty bad too.

I refuse to go to university. I was honor roll student and just went for one semester and dropped out. Endless degeneracy and indoctrination into cultural marxist ideals there. My sister is still recovering from all the brainwashing, having just about finished university. I just had a 3 hour conversation of her in which I dropped hundreds of redpills on her and she told me how much she hates Indian/brown men for sexually harassing her all the time and being really rude while she's working lel.

Scots had their culture beat out of them.
My family has been in NS forever and my parents were the only ones to leave since there was no work there.
Both of my grandfathers were coal miners who worked for jewish mine owners (they both died young and poor), but when they were in school the nuns beat them every time they spoke Gaelic. The whores called it the "devils tongue" and forced them to only speak English and deny their heritage.

The result today is none of my family on either side can speak Gaelic and they can not remember their heritage or even their ancestors.

tl;dr Catholics and Jews fucked my people over, destroyed their language, and killed their spirit. My parents hate both today and so do I.

added bonus….the jews also owned all the grocery stores so they would barely pay their workers a living wage, but set up food stores to buy food for your family "on credit" against your paycheck. So my grandfathers hardly brought any cash home and one died in the mines….compensation…NOTHING.

Today if you go see the mine museums in NS you will see the jewish families still running them. They'll collect your shekels and tell you how "their" people suffered in the mines making Canada a better place…..fuckers.

In terms of numbers in big cities, perhaps. But they keep to themselves and commit virtually no crime. They're generally somewhat cultured as well, since only the rich Chinks have enough retirement fund to come over here. Only problem is their kids' driving habits.

I want all muslims gone first. Not only are they a liability, but you get them praying in the streets, getting off easy for various crimes, having incredible numbers of kids, and often expecting cdn culture to bend to theirs (well, sometimes it's leftists doing this for them, but at least leftists don't care about chinks near as much)

That and spics. Hardly a day goes by without some gang of spic teens parading past/through me while chatting in spanish. How did so many of them get here?

Only for being supporters of the worse problems. I'd take ten white cucks over any mudslime, sorry mate.

There's more to Canada than mega cities, lad.
Why would this implode? Once the house prices get too high for even the richest Chinks, they'll drop a bit, and then the slightly less wealthy Chinks will buy them, and so on. Unless someone puts a stop on foreign buying, in which case realtors will stop making ridiculous amounts of money, but otherwise I have trouble seeing what would change. Perhaps carpenters etc are having a good year because of people fixing up their places to sell (but clearly not too many people are doing so, as the market is still low on supply), but even if so, it's only been a few years, I doubt we've had hundreds of people become carpenters in that time. And anyhow, it doesn't look like anything strong and sudden is going to be done about foreign buying.

America would have a democrat president for the next 16 years if you let in nearly 40 million leftists at once.

The only decent places in Canada with any population to speak of are the rural prairies. (White, conservative, traditionalist, religious, white). That's the only thing that gives Canada even an illusion of being okay, and even so, it's just an illusion created by the fact that no nonwhite immigrants are willing to work hard, and thus they all move to cities.

One traitor is worse than ten enemies. You know I'm right about that.

That's precisely why they are the #1 problem (or #3 after race traitor cuck degenerates that enable all this in the first place and jews who mastermind it).

The fact they can behave civilized and take over sneakily.

Niggers are an obvious plague, but chinks could easily wipe us out with superior numbers and their peculiar "intelligence" and so on.

A spic stole my bike btw and I chased him down and made him give it back to me. Fucking spics are becoming so damned numerous lately and I know many of them are here illegally.

Nova scotia and the other maritime provinces have been fucked with and eroded over decades and forced into shitty trades within the country and have to rely on gimmedats or starve because the extremly high ass taxes. And our school system is such a joke that if you removed the maratimes from the rest of the country, the countries global education rating would jump 2, 3 slots.

My grandfater worked on the railroads, but I can agree that many groups beat ancestory out of people. It took a ancestory project in jr high to get my parents to look into our history, and its still somewhat iffy on 1/2 of my family. Nova scotia scorns any non degenerate history. and fetishize British culture

Dunno about the other provinces in the maratimes, but NS has plenty of farms, and aside from halifax, dartmouth and cuck breton not a whole lot of color folk.

Either you attended all your uni's side/social events, or you were in history/theatre/english/…/anything but science.

Glad to hear she's recovering! Many people don't come back.

REEEEEEEEEEE

Fucking hell, and people here have the gall to say we should prefer pakis and east-indians over chinks?

I should've traded one for one.

For the white cuck, there's still hope of them regaining some common sense (reasonable hope, in fact, as they get more experience in the world, and as they age), but a mudslime will always be advancing the mudslime agenda above all. Also, the white still belongs here more than the muslim. And finally, white cucks are pretty importent traitors. They're total influence is one vote per election, and they generally don't have the work ethic to do much more than that (and social media posts) for their leftist agenda. A muslim accomplishes a lot more.

I wish evidence caused people to wake up, but America (and >50% of France) is a counterexample, or at the least, demonstrates that it takes a lot of damage first. Good point though.

Good.

Are we going to have pics in the same way America has niggers? Without anyone even noticing?

Almost seems like it, but our borders (ocean and America) are great. I wonder if some are sneaking up from America?

who Kitchener here?

WOW, WHODATHUNK

impotent … their

I shouldn't be posting this late.

I knew a non muslim lebanese while growing up, made great food and was a real pale man. You'd. Almost mistake him for a greek if it was not for the real thick brows. Also, NS holds a greek chriatian festival sometimes in the summer. Still cannot stand greek desserts. send the cucks to south africa.

I did not know that. Sorry for your lose. I thought it was voluntary what a fool I am.

Canadian Holla Forums we need to assemble like the Brits and others do. Email the people in these threads and get in on the tox.

Canada is fucked, come to America, vote for Trump, and watch your country get Sodom & Gomorrah'd

yeeeee

Guess you didn't see me in my

lionheartgb.com/shop/mounted-templar-knight-t-shirt/

I get the best glares but nobody has said shit to me in the year or so I've had it.

I wear one of these too and I've had some arguments with random muds:

dailycaller.com/2016/04/25/trump-rally-shirt/

I just ask them #1 Was Trump Wrong?

#2 what exactly did he say that was racist?

And your English isn't that of Chaucer, so what?

Yeah, we have a dialect. So do you and everyone on Earth who speaks any language.

There may be "central" norms for languages in theory, but in practice, language is a fluid institution that changes with usage and time, which is why Jews have such a hard time controlling it.

Samefagging, sorry about that.

Anybody near Quebec City? Life here is bretty good, could be better obviously. As little as 5 years ago, crossing paths with any shitskin denomination was a pretty rare event (and that in a city of 700,000+ people). However the university seems to have gone full retard with the "students" (lots of pregnant women, I wonder why) because of the budget cuts, so there are a lot more walking around.

ME

Please meet with me, even if it's just to talk a bit or something, I just want to meet someone who browses Holla Forums for once finally.

daily reminder that racial loyalty comes above all else.

Montreal has strip clubs at least.

You'd actually be surprised how many Holla Forumsacks I've met here, maybe we can get a meetup organised or something.

hmu on Tox: 2C3E7202ED2155EBD6E5B58E0E57F1815A760A3956A37BDE9257E2F09398263BCF0D7F237253

I do not know how to into Tox I tried once before and fucked up. I am on Linux btw.

Always made me laugh how people praised Canada as "multiculturalism done right" when in reality they were just late to the party and weren't seeing the effects yet.

Last time I signed up on mail.com or some shit my email was shut down for "suspicious activity". So what do you suggest?

this: flockdraw.com/730ox2

They don't/can't monitor this shit properly. Even though they have search warrant to monitor my Internet traffic. Tox they can monitor, this shit they can't.

on it, username's wewlad

Balkanization won't help, the Chinese will keep sending more and more while the white countries will continue to decline.

Literally the only thing that can save whites is if they start breeding again. That should be Holla Forums's number 1 focus, getting white people to stop thinking of having kids as unnatural or a burden.

Globalist detected.

Went to Victoria for the car show, passed a lot of multiculti propaganda and art along the way. They've got a birth rate of 1.6 so are dying as fast as the Japanese yet are importing random "b-but they're the good ones!" muds as fast as they can. Mosques are all over the place east of Vancouver and the children in the parks are almost all non-white. They're blind to all of this and attempting to show them will just get them to roll their eyes and tell you about when some Indian helped them across the street and seem to legitimately believe they'll be living in Disney's It's a Small World rather than the losing side of a brief period of cultural anarchy.

Not sure anyone is in the flockdraw anymore?

Never again

Last tim on this thread: anyone in SW Ontario interested in getting a group started, email me. [email protected]/* */

A bunch of people have emailed me but quite few followed up after the first exchange. We could have had a group already. Low energy tbh.

god damn it, that is pretty much how it is here in Ontario

they always have the "b-but that one time a mud was nice towards me" to excuse away all the subhuman behaviour

I already emailed you a few times and you don't reply.

bump