Prison/crime stories

Anyone been to prison or commited a really bad crime e.g murder, rape, caught with cp.

What happened? What was it like? What did you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/private-prison-stocks-are-surging-after-trump-s-win
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anyone been in prison overseas or extrodited?

I have only been locked in police cells for 12-24 hours like three times and deported once.

Prison sounds sick

Prison is suffering that should not exist. If someone murders someone, then they should get the death penalty. If you get a prison sentence longer than a year, you should be able to ask for a death penalty.

What I find crazy is how the USA sentences are so insane.

Where I am from the max is 20 years and for like raping a loli you get 7 years max. No I don't live in 3rd world.

Why does the USA lock everyone up forever. Also setencing someone to solidarityis illegal but in USA this is common.

is this guy out of prison yet? did any user actually write to him?

He was from USA he will be doing life.

He is dead pretty much.

i think a lot of it is based in the religious leanings of americans and their notions of morality. people here judge any transgression against the law as a severe moral failing and they have no pity on you at all.

But it is a very accepted thing that prison is about rehabilitation not punishment.

How do they expect anyone to be better when they lock them alone in a cell for 23 hours a day teaching them nothing they go insane and get worse so if they are ever let out they way more of a danger.

Did you get caught with CP or something?

No comment

Incorrect, prison (in the USA) is about punishment for crimes. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time.

Sell single rock of crack get life.

SO MORAL.

Fuck off crackhead, go die in a fire.

Poor little cuck needs someone to tell him how to live. Never question the state.

I don't need anyone to tell me how to live, but if you choose to peddle poison that destroys lives and literally fuels crime you need to rot in a prison cell.

Never got caught but I killed a guy before, shot him a few times. Because of where I lived and where it happened, they never even tried to catch the culprit. I didn't hate the guy or anything it was just an initiation I guess

case in point. people like this love throwing "criminals" under the jail so they never see the light of day again, because they believe they will never be affected by it. but this mentality just encourages politicians to keep expanding what behavior is considered criminal, and expanding the penalties for any criminal activity, and eventually you live in a police state. ironically the most hardcore of these type of people will go on and on about love of the constitution and founding fathers, etc, and the expansive police powers they love would have given the founding fathers apoplectic fits.

In the US, prison is actually a money making ploy. They target minorities more so than regular Caucasian people since they are more susceptible to being undereducated about the laws in some cases. On average, a US prison makes the government 6.5 million dollars (mostly taxes of regular citizens) and the more inmates the prison has, the higher the payroll.

gtfo nigger you're not even human and wouldn't exist without the white devil

it's true. i was reminded the other day that stock prices for corporations that run private prisons had a big spike after trump won the election. sessions has already rescinded the obama order that was to stop or reduce the use of private prison companies by the federal government.

so another aspect of the draconian us criminal justice system is that as you point out, since it's now a real money making venture, they lobby politicians to ensure that their prisons stay full. there was some big deal in arizona a couple of years ago when it was revealed that they *guarantee* the private prisons a certain percentage of prisoners. i think they had a contract guaranteeing quotas for the private prisons they would get 100% occupancy for some of them.

You can't just say shit like this and not explain. What the fuck?

i raped a 12 year old and went to prison for 10 years ama me anything

how long did it take you to establish yourself as the alpha male, and chief of your prison tribe?

I bet you live somewhere really shitty like mexico.

Was your life at risk for being a sex offender? Did you go to a wing just for pedos?

Also details of rape in a lewd fashion pr0x.

I lived in Chicago and I was in the process of joining a gang (4 corner hustlers). They had already blessed me in (jumped me in) but wanted to see if I was real about mine, so they gave me a 22 and picked a target they wanted me to kill. It was a guy I've seen around a few times, I didn't exactly know his name but I knew his face. They gave me 2 days to do it. I went home on the first day to look over the gun and plan how I was going to kill him without getting caught. I decided that the best time to do it was during a party that he was at the next day, coincidentally. I went to the party and pretty much did what I usually do in school, blended in with the crowd and waited until I heard the shots of someone else being fired in the air (not on some assassin's creed shit this is exactly how it went down). Soon more shots were fired from more people the I shot him: once in his neck and four to the body. I walked away cleanly and nobody ever suspected me since I have a face that screams innocence and I have a way with words. The police were called but they didn't go into a further investigation from what I saw and that's how I killed someone and got away with it

Jesus Christ I hate auto correct. Any mistakes seen are from this damn autocorrect

Most stock prices have spiked since President Trump won the election you dumb nigger.

The privatisation of prisons is mostly to blame. The more prisoners you have and the longer you have them for, the more money you make. Which incentivises the companies that run the prisons to lobby for harsher sentences and criminalising more things and they get supported by the large amount of moralfags in government.

The AB owns everything, even if they're the minority in the system. Man, when whites don't have anything holding them back, well.. Robert Downey Jr. was right. Prison will redpill you on race like nothing else.

i'm talking specifically about this frojm november
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-09/private-prison-stocks-are-surging-after-trump-s-win

and stay out

yes you do. and you think it's a positive that people get off light for destroying entire lives, fuck yourself.

Check'd and do you think it's fair to go to prison for not paying bullshit traffic tickets?

New Zealand is third world?

What part of, "most stock prices have spikd since President Trump won the election" do you not understand?

i really feel sorry for people like you.

he got 2 years and 11 months

well, he got 10 years, but 7 years and a month of it is suspended

Time to move elsewhere, Paco.

Any prisoners have any cute nicknames?

Like:
Peaches
Peanut
Kneebiter

And stuff like that?

No but I did five months in a bitch ass county jail in California, I hated every minute of it. I hate the fact I've even been there.

What did you want to be part of the gang for? Money? Safety?

I'll take 'what is the statute of limitations' for $100 Monty.

Even besides that, you really think he law is going to try and hunt you down internationally over a thirty year old crack supply beef?

Full of shit confirmed, lying cunt.

I wanted to be in the gang for a multitude of reasons but the biggest is because I didn't want to be bored. I was young and stupid and pretty much did anything that I deemed to be fun. I also just wanted a safe place to walk around because before I joined, I'd get hassled every day by the other members who'd ask me where I'm from and what's my set and shit like that. It was an experience I'll tell you that, but if I had a choice to redo it over again, I wouldn't because every day in my hood there was always someone looking for revenge and that type of pressure really weighs heavy on the brain even more so when you get high.