Puerto Rico 51st state

What was that nigger talking about at the RNC convention? Did Puerto Rico really vote to be 51st state? I can't find anything on this

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Puerto Rico is not, never has been, and never will be, a part of the United States of Amewrica.

They voted to become the 51st state in 2012, but the nigger said the vote didn’t count.

They’ll be a state soon, since we’re returning to the rule of law.

Kill yourself, Spaniard.

They better not become a state. I want to give them independence and take away their citizenship

The vote occasionally comes up and there is literally no reason for them to not be a state, but Reagan made it extremely hard for any new states to join without military annexation.

Yiff in Hell, furry.

???

Puerto Ricans fill the same niche in New York that Mexicans fill the in the southwest: low-IQ brown drug dealers who speak an ugly dialect of Spanish that would make Cervantes puke. PR can fuck right off forever, I don't want them as a state.

we dont need any more land and we dont want any more spics fuck off

Remember anons Hawaii used to be full of pacific islaniggers until it became a state and white immigration flowed in.

And it's still a shithole minus tourist areas.

Puerto Ricans are even lower on the average-IQ scale than Mestizos. They should never, ever be given statehood. They have turned Southern New England into a shithole.

spain needs to be nuked for creating the mestizo people tbh

Central American Mestizos*, sorry

viva Puerto rico libre.

It's better to sell Peurto Rico to Asia.
Japan, China, or Korea will make better use of it.

Truth. Massachusetts has it the worst

Them and Dominicans make Providence shitty.

Yeah, I live in rural Northeastern CT, and they are fucking EVERYWHERE. Urban MA, CT, and RI are overrun with these shitters.

Bullshit. All nations should stay as independent as possible. Globalism must never be allowed to succeed.

I am half Puerto Rican half white. My mom racemixed and raised me as a single mom. Thankfully I lucked out and have high intelligence, and at the same time I speak no spanish and have no ties to the Puerto Rican culture.
Living in CT and seeing how ever city is full of nigs and spics is a great redpill. Puerto Ricans are not meant to be in America, which should be a white land. I will fight the kikes to make a white America happen, and my fate as a half breed I'll have to sacrifice myself once the dream is achieved

Similar situation here, but half Mexican (father doesn't know his ethnic roots).

I used to live in PR. They're actually pretty politically incorrect, anti-globalist and conservative. Only problem is they're full on fag enablers. Funnily enough though, they casually say faggot and homophobic slurs constantly.

Puerto Rico should be turned into a penal colony.

Eat shit, kike.

We should turn Puerto Rico into Gitmo 2.0 and send all the cucks there

Last I checked, Puerto Ricans liked being a territory over statehood since it gives them all the gibs without any of the burdens of statehood.

That's cruel. No country deserves cucks or their wives' children. Best to just send them out drift to at sea.

I'm biased since I'm a PR and currently live in America. I don't want to be killed by niggers for looking too white.

It would make Puerto Rico more white and since the people are naturally much more aggressive perhaps the children would become more conservative.

The reason why PR will never be part of the USA is because the PR government would be required to adopt English as an official language.

Of course, by "never," I mean not until Spanish is an official language of the USA.

Everyone on Puerto Rico should be exterminated and the island turned into a resort for Americans.

Oh god. They've overrun Connecticut and NO ONE likes them.

Carribean spics are really niggers. its true.

Puerto Ricans are the niggers of the Hispanic people. Grant these people independence so Puerto Rico can stay away from the U.S.

Brazilians are the actual niggers of the hispanic people. PR are the closest thing to whites when it comes to spics, which isn't saying much when it comes to spics.

Puerto Ricans in the U.S. act line niggers.

Puerto Ricans in the U.S. act like niggers.

I've literally one known one PR who wasn't a total shithead, I used to live next to one that pulled a gun on my Dad for no reason.

Like every country only the worst leave.

the united states does not have an official language

Puerto Rican men, not worth the time. Puerto Rican women? Fuck yea.

That was when whites outside of Iceland still reproduced above replacement rate.

Because most PR's have negroid blood flowing through their veins.

Puerto Rico did, but the government hasn't taken a vote on it because they have Greek levels of debt. That's not even mentioning the language issues they have and the crippling poverty they have compared to the rest of the US.

Why do people, especially the left, shill for statehood? Should they be shilling for their independence? Or is it just so they can vote democrat and get welfare?

Because of the Micks? Or because of the PR's? Or both?

Maria will chop your hwanger off if she catches you cheating on her.

give that useless island to Cuba

Not really Julio, Chileans and Uruguayans are the closet to being white, in fact there are whites that live in those spic countries.

PR native, live here now, i dont want your statehood, your federal aid is very literally the drug that has been used to subdue and placate the population, selling gibs for votes
65% ( and growing) of the population doesnt work and gets gibs (health, education, food stamps, housing, electric & water subsidy. These people have been "educated" in the utmost of marxist theory, where several generations are ao used to gibs they think its an unalienable right
35% (and shrinking) are catholic hardworking (mostly) whites who late metaphorically being raped by a debt that was incurred in the bond market.
Yes, its our fault for putting politicians that fucked us and not killing them, yes its our fault for not having bled for our freedom.

This is literally what is happening at this point in time. We are used as guinea pigs for testing in development medicines. Look up early anticonception tests where portions of the population were sterilized. Pharmaceuticals poison our water to make pills. There are 2 pharma companies down my street and almost all of the houses here have lost a family member to cancer, my stepmother included.

I like to think this place is where government test policies to see their long term effects, where the wellfare state has created a population so much like cattle they will riot ONLY to keep those gibs.

I say let the chips fall where they may, cut all federal aid, and stop fucking us with our importation/exportation laws, by that i mean any product that goes in or out of PR must do so through an american vessel.

I'd also say leave us the fuck alone, but shit dont get solved if not by force. Im not connected to the criminal underground, so I dont know how aware they are of the real situation. I have wet dreams of organizing them and leading an uprising, becomong a proper narcostate you have all bred us to be.

I love the USA. I am white by most standards and I align culturally with anglos. But seriously, if you think USA is free of sin, you will soon know that by making this place unlivable, you are asking the 65% degenerates (american citizens) to jump on a plane and move next door to you.

Hawaii is still 80% non-White (the lowest % of Whites in the nation) and take vastly more from the federal pot than they put in.

Alaska is pretty cool but honestly I wouldn't mind if Hawaii became a territory again.

hope not

51 sounds retarded, and peuto rico sucks

take your medicine please

We used to have a designation called "US property" that meant the island has the US dollar and US property passport (for external use) but are not allowed to come live in the US, they self govern but our congress and supreme court can intervene and president can issue executive orders (but not veto bills… congress does that). They have free trade with America but they are not allowed to come to the states without a visa (like anymore else)… we are however permitted to visit there but not live there permanently.

Puerto Rico needs to be that again.

Worst case scenario some people have proposed if PR would ever be a state it should be bunched in with the much more conservative Guam, US Virgin Islands and Northern Mariana Islands into a new state called the New Columbia Islands… dividing up the 4 islands in such a way so the 4 have equal power despite the much larger population of PR (think something along the lines of the electoral college system or the kingdoms in the UK).

Which would at least mitigate the overwhelming liberalness of PR.

Electoral votes and two senators and a few congressmen that are deep deep blue.

They want more leftist beaners and niggers,

This. In fact, Puerto Ricans are, like most Carribean peoples, heavily negro-latinized. Which is not necessarily bad, but many regions in South America proper are much whiter.

Well Uruguay and Argentina (despite the memes) are the Whitest but Chile is much more based (even though there's a lot of mestizos… just lighter skinned ones).

The only other country in Latin America with reliable Whites is Cuba since even though they're 50% black have amazingly never really mixed.

The rest of Latin America especially PR and Dominican Republic are fucking so mixed it's insane. You can look at a puerorican family and literally you can see 3 brothers that look like one is white, one is mestizo and one is black. And with the same mom and dad since they're such a fucking clusterfuck.

Latinamerica does have some achievements, and it's always without a doubt a White (ish?) spic.

Sorry for the triple retarded post, I'm drunk.

Nobody wants Puerto Rico to be a state. They are a massive welfare state and contribute literally nothing compared to how much federal funds they get. Under statehood, this would only increase.

Agreed. Uruguay and Argentina are basically Spain.

Yes and no.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puerto_Rican_status_referendum,_2012

tl;dr No, they didn't vote for statehood, but Jim Crow-tier ballot box shenanigans (including invalidating one third of all votes) pushed the numbers into a yes. That doesn't mean they actually get to become a state, however. Puerto Rican statehood is possible, but very unlikely for the foreseeable future.

Oh, and American Samoa is absolute trash, nobody wants an island who's official seal is a mop and a pool cue.

Hi Rach, you are my fav lesbo kikess!

Rach just got BTFO over here

Puerto Ricans don't want to be the 51st state, they would be forced to pay taxes. they're already broke, imagine if they had to give up some of their paltry incomes on top of that.

Exactly. We should be supporting the independence of as many countries as possible. Independence and freedom are the mortal nemesis of the globalist hive mind.

If it became part of the United States, like 5% of social security money would tank.

Its not happening.

So you support #BLM and their effort to create a no-whites-allowed African-America in the southeast, right?

And Catalan independence from Spain?

And Scottish independence from the UK?

And Frogophone independence from Canada?

What the hell are you talking about? Puerto rico has been part of the United States for over a century now, they're just not a state.

Try litigating in Federal Court in Spanish.

Don't forget they hold the record for the biggest loss in an International Soccer Match

American Blacks already have an Ethno state of freed slaves, it's called Liberia and they are free to go there
And Scotland would ironically get less freedom by leaving the UK than staying because they'll join the EU

I'm sort of impressed

Will never happen

Didnt see as im currently traveling in europe.

We have referendums on it all the time (in terms of years, not months). Last few times was Yes (to join) but the stats were flawed as not everyone voted.

Puerto rican here, born and sadly fucking raised in this shithole. Let me tell you how it is:

1. Half the island believes in US values, the other half doesnt wanna join because "OMFG WED LOSE OUR CULTURE! (lel idk that states arent identical to each other and have unique traits)" a small percentage (under 2% of the vote) wants to be independent but are too fucking stupid to give up that us citizenship and too tard to realize we'd starve to death instantly since we produce enough food to feed about 2-3% of our inhabitants. The average iq is 87 so unless you lucked out like i did (double spaniard heritage fuck yes) you're literally on the verge of being mentally retarded by the original standard for retardation.

2. We're not very liberal and were insanely hypocritical. Faggot is a common slur, support for faggotry is very little, only reason we have gay marriage is the federal ruling. We're very much against drugs yet its a main source of income for shitloads of people. Fuck the police they be so corrupt but save me as soon as anything happens. I love capitalism but i dont mind that over half the island is on welfare and entire generations have been raised on welfare. "Puerto Rico does it better" but ignore all the criminality, corruption, waste of funds, inability to fix a fucking pothole, continuous move towards the cheapest and most ghetto locations, degenerativr culture, shit music… at least we pretend that religion has some sort of influence. Theres a severe hate towards the white and rich that literally keep half the island alive. Despite this hate, hilariously the majority of caramel and dark skinned puerto niggers will refuse to label themselves as black in the census.

3. Most people here are following feels over reals. Bring up the low IQ and youre racist or incorrect, even some higher iq friends of mine have tried the "muh creative intelligence" argument but failed to tell me if a low iq moron could craft a masterpiece like mozart. Infrastructure is failing, some stretches of highway havent had their lighrs replaced in decades. Crowd mentality is the ruling factor here, where you go will depend entirely on the day of the week. Going out on a thursday? Rio piedras bars. On a saturday? Old san juan. Tuesday? Head over to el local en santurce (a crackhouse turned punk bar). This mentality ironically kills any startup venture because if no people are willing to break off from the established cycle no business can succeed.

4. Theres a lot of natural beauty that makes the island worth seeing but the problem is theres 3 million ghetto trash niggers that ruin it. Clean beaches is a huge problem since people cant even be assed to throw their beer cans and bottles on the sand so it can be picked up, nope just let it float in the ocean IDGAF. Driving is terrible, everyone thinks the entire highway was made for them, only one major highway to the metropolitan area also means daily 1 hr traffic jams. People are content with shit so none of this will ever get better, the way some shit is built now also means we'd have to destroy a lot in order to rebuild which no one will ever vote for. Direct democracy means no intelligent reps make decisions and over 80 municipalities means over 80 mayors and their buddies steal money hard.

After this basic intro you could ask, but what do we do with PR? The answer is quite simple:

IQ test everyone, give the pro-statehood people with a white IQ or higher the ability to move to the states. The other high iq who dont want statehood can stay in their beloved shithole. Help farming so that the island can remain alive without US aid. Then once the best on the island is removed, get rid of their citizenship and let them be. Let these people who truly believe that PR does it better realize just how "better" off they'll be on their own. The white PRs usually have entrepreneur skill or high IQ skills and can contribute with drug use being the only likely criminal behavior they'll engage in (note: use != dealing).

Just like Hawaii and Alaska?

That's not how the UK works though.

I really like how this thing never crosses anyone's mind in any colonial state or little island. Zimbabwe really should be blasted onto every news channel to show how much you can ruin your country if you are 1) a nigger or 2) some place that can't feed all your people.

Except Zimbabwe was called the BreadBasket of Africa. It exported to most of Africa below the Equator.

Yes, niggers are that bad.

Spic land has like a color based caste system.

Whites dominate the upper and upper middle class throughout Central America and South America.

No, it sent me through the roof that they were allowed to vote in a republican primary and overwhelmingly so for poolboy Cruz. They should be granted independence and thusly their citizenship removed. voila, no more legal PR coming into NYC et al.

And to Mozambique, despite them harboring terrs.

No they didn't.

Rule of law != anyone who wants to join the US gets to. Or do you think Mexico could become a US state and destroy the border just by its own referendum?

PR should not become a state before it stops being a shithole eating federal funds, starts speaking English, and stops being two free Democrat senators.

Right, in your imagination PR speaks English, votes Republican and isn't a pile of trash.

What are you talking about? PR is already annexed.

Algun farifo sabe de un canal de comunicacion similar a este pero de aca? Puertochan hay como 3 patos pendejos. Llego la hora de organizarse.

You will never be a state.

You will never reproduce.

And deport all Ricans there.
Puerto Ricans are lower than Mexicans. They are usually weak, stupid, lazy, and despite all of this extremely cocky.
At times I've thought them lower even than niggers.

They wouldn't eat so many federal funds if the Feds allowed direct shipments between PR and foreign ports. They have systematically increased the cost of goods there, and the cost of their exports in the same manner.

Independence really is best for all involved. Really don't need them joining as by far the poorest state.

Fuck off Spic, I learned your shitty "language" (just a poor watered down version of a proud European language) to keep tabs on you.

I don't care if LBJ made you "Americans", you have to go back.

Buy up land, make it a state,and then sell the land to the Chinese investors for a pretty penny.

It's hard to tell them apart most of the time, they speak English like a NYC nigger, call each other "nigger", listen to shitty (Spanish) rap and crappy trap music, have 8 babymommas and idolize gang members.

My first racial redpill was having to deal with ricans and learning to hate them. The ricans I went to school with were reading at a 2nd grade level in 7th grade.

I agree with your assessment of our language. I say its Uncle Sams fault.
The only reason we got citizenship was to get soldiers for WWII.
You think your feminist cunts and worthless niggers are keeping you down? How bout the US of A is keeping you down? Sure, hitler was right, gas the jews. But American interventionism is the number one reason you have made the world into the shithole you perceive it is.

Leave us alone
Let us be
Free us from your shackles

This is why Puerto Ricans are the niggers of the sea. You are incapable of rational thought.

Puerto Ricans don't speak a shitty Spanish because of America… it happens in all of Latin America, even in nations with little US intervention.

Second, PRicans became US citizens for WW1 not WW2 but weren't allowed to emigrate to the states until LBJ.

Third, PR can be independent whenever the fuck they want. They just choose to continue being this weird territory because they love fucking welfare money.

Many territories left the US (Cuba, Micronesia, Phillipines, Palau) but you nigger love that welfare money so much like only 5% of your population want to leave.

All the while you don't have the decency to treat us with some respect.

Golden Circle when?

South America is too blobby though, just build the wall on Panama and deport every spic to South America. Also conquest of Canada.

Kill yourself.

What about them?

Yes, they did. Kill yourself.
No one said that, you fucking faggot.
Guess what, fuckface? That won’t happen unless it becomes a state
Whites will move there when it becomes a state (and the spics will leave)
You don’t get it.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Reported for supporting the dyke.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Everyone here always makes excuses. Its terrible. A girl i was talking to told me if we just get more people educated (even though University of PR is cheap enough to afford working part time at a mcdonalds) the island could progress. Mentioned hard science as a solid foundation since we had a huge pharma sector. Has no answer when i point out the avg iq of a bio major is 120 and the avg iq of puertoricans is a bit over 2 standard deviations below.

The dominant mentality is were always just a step or two away from excelling but were somehow unable to take that first step.

The so called brain drain we suffer is really those who are smart enough to see the shithole for what it is managing to pack up and leave.

Plurality does not equal majority.

Saludo

The marxist ideological lens is thicker and more encompassing than it was during the fupistas. Uni here consists of mentally ill bimbos, manbaby shitheads with inferiority complexes and the professors on cloud 9 making up excuses for em

Oh look its a puerto nigger proving to the board that everything i said about puerto niggers is true.

Kill yourself

Another puerto nigger conveniently forgetting about the food production problem. Its like i told you guys, take in the smart ones who wanna get out and leave the rest to starve in the shithole they love so much.

Because most have the iq of a nigger. Avg pr iq is 2 points above the avg nigger iq.

actually its Cabron.

This is one of my biggest hates. We gave up a decent salsa and merengue culture established around those musical genres for hyper degenerate reggayton WITH THE SAME FUCKING BEAT FOR OVER 20 YEARS.

Reggaeton culture is a cheap imitation of nigger culture in the US. Were more americanized than we like to admit, this is especially true for all the MUH PR PRIDE faggots who wont tell you that true traditional puertorican culture is that of the mountain PR.

Salutations. English here mate, gotta behave like an american or stay on the island.

Yup. Feminism and degenerate US culture is invading hard. Our men are either nu males or ghetto trash wannabes. Our women are fucking whores who play virgin because everyone knows each other or theyre actually proud of being whores.

You forgot about the pro independence brainwashing that goes on. Professors making excuses for em is likely so they can keep getting paid to do nothing during the annual students strike over nothing.

What is Trump going to do with PR? Really that's the only thing I want to know. I'm probably coming back to the main land at a later time to stay for good. There's jobs here and I can pay taxes and buy guns and live quietly minding my own business like a good Amerifat.

Really the best thing is that all houses here have air conditioner. The worst thing is the medical services are too damn pricy, but that's probably because of king nigger. I hope it changes with Trump.

According to nigger politicians, islands tip over

Lost count of how many times i have had a chick try to play virgin. And most guys want to drink till their tits flare up. Rarely do people have hobbies other than vice.

yeah well, its amusing to find another popo ricunt on here fam. I lived in the US for a while but for you it must get rather lonley. How did you find your way here?

Senior Julio, how come PRs continue to stay in poverty while living in the states when your fellow Cubans went from rags to riches within a generation? Is it because Cubans have less negroid blood flowing through their veins?

Depends. I dislike most PRs due to their attitude and behavior. Theres always an exception though.

>I lived in the US for a while but for you it must get rather lonley.

Not quite. I make friends easily. Most of my US friend group is Russian speakers. I'm lonely now since I'm back on the damn island finishing up a masters.

Cousin has aspergers, showed me pics of EFG when i was in 8th grade. Remembered the pic in 10th grade, went to 4/b/ and /mu/, decided i didnt wanna be an ignorant retard with regards to politics when i entered college, jewt backstab, moved over to master race 8ch.

Only if you use a faggoty little Qwerty keyboard. Is that so newfag?

Guys in general talk shit and never act on it unless its a sucker punch while theyre in their car. The wack attitude is worst with the girls; fucking nasty. People are just lame; nothing going on. The way you describe it was solid. The people in clubs are filled with insecurities and issues that they try to hide with the alcohol and drown with the music. and the party scene is pretty shit on top of it all cept for some of the events.

Sounds like your older than me I'm still on the bachelors and I'm tempted every other day to look for a trade degree instead and then move to the US with some friends.

Yeah its fucking sad. I'm just waiting a few more years until i can properly gtfo and have no worries.

I wish i had an email to toss your way, need more Holla Forums minded friends back on the island.

If you post one, even a new throwaway hotmail or gmail or whatever, I'll send a mail to you so we can keep in touch. I fly back from europe on the 29th.

[email protected]/* */

Where do you study?

Sent you an email. Lmk if you got it. My email is my name so if you see 2 initials and a long ass last name its me. It's in Spanish.

Answered your question there.

Brazilians aren't hispanic,retard.

Received it