Is white unity actually possible?

I'm starting to wonder. I've been looking over a few things as of late, and after browsing through #britpol I got another glance at just how much Europeans hate each other. I've seen it before, in other forums, but essentially Germans hate English more than they hate Turks, and vice versa for English hating Germans more than Pakis. The rest of Europe is really no better, they have more beefs and history of fucking with each other than getting along, and completely different languages and cultures on top of this. If Europe actually uncucks itself and restores nationalism, in each nation, won't they all go to war with each other again? Nationalistic sentiment doesn't mean you have a sentiment of white unity.

And as far as we, the United States go, the only reason we were able to work is because we completely emphasized individuality and freedom. One of the big reasons the Jews and Indians do so well here economically is they reject this individualistic tendency, and help each other out economically. Nepotism, sure, but that's what we lack. How can we fight back against people willing to help each other out, when we'll never do the same? We don't have the conflicts that Europe has with each other, but we don't have any real sense of collective identity either. I'm not trying to be a defeatist, here, this is just honest contemplation. Is there a solution to these problems?

Other urls found in this thread:

hbdchick.wordpress.com/
nationalsalvation.net/wearenotmankind.html
archive.is/wPOV3
wikileaks.org/akp-emails/
atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/survival-or-union-the-european-question/
archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Removing kikes and seizing media control. It has been kikes for the last two centuries at least fanning these flames. The rabble who still do it afterwards will be shamed by their God, the TV.

We have Canada and America and Australia for a reason. In these places White Unity is possible.

But what would the propaganda even be, considering the problems I described? And I'm not so sure it's kike propaganda that causes the division. Europeans were fighting and killing the shit out of each other for centuries before globalized media.

anglos are cryptokikes, end of story

The goal isn't to form a white super stat, though that would be ideal.

The goal is to restore white and western culture to it's former and superior glory by removal of kebabs, merchants and beans.

Every white country has a nationality and unique culture to the area, we want to restore that as much as possible and then expand from there. German culture =/= French culture in the slightest.

The best we could do realistically is form an alliance similar to that of NATO with these countries after the first step is all said and done.

Germans for Germany, France for Frogs, Britain for Brits, The world for Whites.

And maybe honorary Aryans.

How would you go about creating white unity in nations where people think of themselves in a purely individualistic sense? Whites don't tend to think of themselves as white in those countries, they think of themselves as individuals. Whites in Europe don't think of themselves as white, either, and mock those in other countries for doing so, since they identify as a more specific genetic group and unique culture.

But what I'm positing is that if you restore nationalistic sentiment in those countries, rather than being friendly with each other, they will go to war with each other. Germans don't like English, British don't like Germans, and now they've recovered their nationalistic sentiments and a militaristic spirit usually goes side by side with that. And they hate each other. Then we look at the history of Europe for, say, the last thousand years. And you think it won't happen again, why?

we use to think of ourselves as white in the US and had unity before we were betrayed by our elite

Europeans aren't a single ethnicity. There was never a point in recorded history when all of Europe was united. This goes for the rest of the world as well even among related tribes.

That's nothing new, just nature.

The Anglo diaspora is a bit different though but it's currently rootless Europeans in young nations who haven't really had to fight to protect those nations from invaders since their inception. Still, even a hodgepodge of Europeans is still a hodgepodge. I'm unsure how far that will go.

And before someone brings up the Crusades or Crusader orders, that was a massive failure that resulted in a major schism throughout Europe as well as the killing of Pagan Europeans (like what the Teutons did).

Simply show the universal decline of demographics of all white countries and that while our nations and people remain seperate, we must not be tricked into fighting each other while the third-world tsunami crashes into our countries. On TV. During prime time. With a pleasant sounding yet stern respected media voice. Media control is everything

Are you joking you can't go more 5 minutes without it getting thrown in your face in the US. But I agree with you there is no was nationalism would ever take off in the US but only because of demographics. That being said if both governments were to brake up you could I wouldn't see American whites having a big problem of forming a new country with Canadian whites.

Once non-whites are taken care of , that's perfectly fine. If some brit or german faggot tries to start shit before then, he deserves to get shot. Brothers fight, that's always been the case, but fighting while niggers rape our sisters, and kikes wrap chains around us is disgusting and unforgivable.

What's wrong with war? It's just natural selection applied to nations.

It's possible there would be another great war, but think about other non-white countries and how they would react if the first step happened. They are now major players in this game as well thanks to the merchant.

It's going to happen and it's going to be Western Civilization or Islam.

It makes the jews rich.

They get called white a lot but the ethnicity is still deeply ingrained. There is a stronger unconscious sense of nationalism in Europe than outside of it.

OP was talking about a time when kikes and other non-whites are exterminated.

It's the anglokikes which always promote d&c. It's like they're afraid to hate on shitskins and kikes, and are mostly civic nationalist cucks

I have never been but would agree just based on there isn't even any kind of nationalist party in the US, that's why I said I don't see much of a chance of nationalism taking off unless the government somehow collapses or some other major happening.

As long as all the whites in our Anglo countries assimilate to Anglo culture, sure. Fuck multiculti.

the fuck?

I think they will, before European finally made peace with eachother Europe was considered the war torn shithole of the world instead of Africa

Its weird knowing there are actual autists in our ranks here

So you think Europeans hate each other because (((SCHLOMO SHEKELSTEIN))) has been D&Cing every day?

Swede here. I literally don't like 87,5% of the European countries and i hate 55% of them.
America is on the same level as Israel if not worse.

You have to first realize that brit/pol/ is filled with newfaggots. Seriously, look through their threads. They're total fucking garbage. It's like a Holla Forums thread sometimes. Half of them seem to be refugees from huffington post/ dailymail comment sections and aren't redpilled at all. There's also the rampant civic nationalist problem; a group of people who stir shit in both deutsch/pol/, brit/pol/ and the rest of the board.

All that aside, I doubt you will ever have total 'white' unity because white is such a broad overgroup. It would be an empire at best and there would be lots of racial tensions within. Why not just make our individual nations strong, happy and healthy again and see how we go from there?

m8 don't even make us get started

No.

Now, before you run crying to the report button or wipe your greasy fingers off on your neckbeard so you can more effectively pound the filter option, let me explain.

Define "White".
I know you can and your opinion is valid, but so is the white guy's next to you and he may have an ever-so-slightly different opinion.

Once you finally have a completely (seemingly) homogeneous group of White people, then the real fun begins. Suddenly every single little thing - a mannerism here, a small freckle there - comes under absolute scrutiny, then it's "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street" time.

"Did you see Bob's eyes? I think there's flecks of brown in them. Is he really White like us?" your wife might say over morning coffee and eggs. Then you'll start to wonder why your wife was looking so deeply into Bob's eyes.

There simply will never be "White Unity". There never has been. It's impossible because "White" is an opinion, relative to the observer.

Outside of Europe, yes. Within Europe, no. Europeans will always hate each other more than the brown and black hordes within their own borders. Why? That's "European Nationalism." There is no racial basis for it. If a nigger is living in the UK, then he's "British," and so he's "one of them." European Nationalists would sooner wage war with each other than clean up their nations. Europeans don't acknowledge race. Only borders. "We're German!" "We're French!" Color doesn't matter to them. Anyone can be French, or German. Maybe not ethnically, but that's irrelevant. Europeans have no movements like Americans do dedicated to racial awareness and racial preservation. They care only about Nationality, no matter what the fuck your race is.

Holla Forums is not a window into the European soul, it's a window into shitlords and turds mostly.

Travel around Europe in cities and most Euros get on well (though that's more the affluent class). While plebs are always going to pleb.

I would hope, being on Holla Forums, that he was including his own country

The audacity of this kike

It's because America is focused on ideology and not blood. There is more stock put into Liberalism (and to an extent religion) than anything else. The average American will consider you American no matter where you're from if you "love liberty" and especially if you're some Christian; in other words if you profess Americanism. At the same time it had a more overtly "racist" past compared to Europe so it's a bit weird and contradictory really.

That's true, however, now all of our countries are getting fucked over by the same enemy and I think this will unite us at least until the threat is removed.

canucks are mainly anglo ye, but burgerstan is celto-germanic (the britbong's worst nightmare)

Englishman here, I don't really hold animosity towards any European nation or people but the idea of blobbing ourselves together is sickening. I yearn for a strong France, which preserves it's own culture and customs, for instance. Even if such an entity means we clash now and then.

Brit/pol/ posters aren't the NEETs and shills you're seeing tonight. The fact that you compare the Daily Fail and Huffington Poofs tells me that you're just lashing out over something you've seen in the D&C thread.

The issue with Brit/pol/ is that most of us work, and as such it's difficult to wrestle threads from the clammy grasp of shit posters.

Why would we be fearful of Celts when our siblings are the Welsh and Scottish? Why would we be fearful of the Germanic's when we're literally from the same stock?

You shills really should consider picking up a book.

My point proven.

If scandinavia manage to save itself, it would be better imo if the other nations were weak so one could expand. I really don't care for other europeans or H'whites as the burgers would call em.

It's more politically correct to hate other European ethnicities than non-whites and muds, hence it's okay to be anti-immigration if it's Poles, but South Asians and Nigs? That's a paddlin'.

Fuck off anglo.

t.Québec

When there's only one white family left, and they realize it, that will be white unity.

8/pol/ is literally what… 2000 people? not even?

This place attracts the biggest autists and is in know way representative of wider nationalism.

I'm not wrong

Thats active users, most people just lurk, who knows the actual traffic of this board.

Basics: We Are Not “Mankind”

For over a thousand years, the West has feared the Yellow Peril.

Consistently, throughout recorded history, China has contained one fifth of the entire human race. And everybody realized that if a white country was united and contained a fifth of the human race, it would take over the planet.

China was united for centuries at a time. Surely the Yellow Peril would take over the world.

There were breaks in this certainty that the Chinese would take over the world.

During those breaks, there were other people who were certain to take over the world. In a single century Islam went from a single Prophet to fielding an army all the way up into Tours in today’s Belgium.

According to historians, only a historical accident kept Islam from crushing the West as it had crushed all others.

Again and again, at the height of its power, Islam slammed into Vienna, and fell back. And every time Islam moved up towards Vienna, it was agreed in the West that a white country that united that many people could not be stopped.

The red-haired, green-eyed Genghis Khan rolled over China in an unstoppable wave. They reached Vienna.

Then a historical accident, the death of Genghis Khan or something else, kept them from going any farther.

Then, once again, the Yellow Peril was the Inevitable Future.

Over and over and over and over, the West has been doomed.

Over and over and over, the West has been divided in the face of a united enemy.

I watched while a united Revolutionary Communism used the top officials of our own government. No country that became Communist during the Cold War ever went back to the Free World.

It was obviously inevitable.

They got to Vienna. They lost Vienna and a generation later they disappeared.

Why is it that WE are always divided against ourselves but the united Inevitable Conquerors end up as a lost incident of history?

Is it a string of coincidences, the chances of which are about one in a million?

Or is it because we are unconquerable for the precise reason that we are always divided?

Genghis Khan, China, Islam, Communism, each has rolled over and united everybody who fell under the general definition “mankind”. Then they slammed into the West.

We are NOT “mankind”. We are brawling, aggressive people no one can unite.

Or conquer.

Oh stop being a D&C faggot. Everybody hates anglos. It's ok, they bring it upon themselves get over it.

Anti-Anglo!

Not trying to start a fight but Europeans, I'm sorry to say but our racial unity that we've always had in America is what made us so much better than all of you so fast. When whites work together we can achieve greatness. You guys have always been divided and bickering. This is a new day, the white race is very real and we need to unite around this fact. No more white hands shedding white blood.

Pan-Europeanism is pure American larping autism. I will say this though, anybody that attacks other European whites over kikes/sandniggers when shitskin country birthrates are 10x any European country should immediately kill themselves. Also brits being scheming kikeniggers is not anything new, Anglos are and have always been the cancer of europe.

Europeans have never identified as "white" and they never will. Not even the Nazis. White nationalism will never work. Italians identify as Italian, Germans as German, Brits as British etc, always have, always will do. Maybe it could have some success in America but not Europe.

We need to encourage Italian nationalism, German nationalism, British nationalism etc, that's the only way.

Through all this autism you make a great point.

How is it that Whites have always been White and not ruled by others?…. excluding merchants.

The conquest of Islam sure fucked us up a bit, but we still won in the end.

This is an intriguing dilemma.

Then comes world wars.

Whites can only beat other whites?

We won as in we didn't get conquered, we lost in the sense of losing our territory. Same as Rome

'Whites' aren't all equal, north western Europeans west of the Hajnal line are significantly less nepotistic, and more individualist due to lower rates of inbreeding historically. White nationalism is American.

This site's really good: hbdchick.wordpress.com/

No it isn't just banter, a European white superstate will never work, you can only unite whites temporarily.
Ethnic identity is stronger than racial identity, especially in Europe where we're divided by language.

Removing kikes has gotten a bit harder now with Brexit.

The Brits are already turning their backs on Europe again.
Perfect for the core of kikes to stay safe and possibly puppet Britain again.

They have been in the pockets of the Rothschilds for ages now, after all.

They bought the country right up after duping the Brits into selling their allegedly worthless money by claiming that France won the France Brit war.

I'm not saying Brexit makes unity impossible, but harder, a lot harder. Brits must not slip now. The enemy is deep in their core. Deep in Little London.

Same reason the average American sees us as the Allies who were good goys and saved the world from ebil. The fact that UK anons still worship churchill's cock says it all. He directly pulled all the strings leading to that war, and the spiraling descent we're in now. Truly one of, if not the most disgusting human beings in modern history.

Until we can all get past this shit, and see the truth of the 20th century, the better. Anyone defending zionists or communists is your enemy.

That coolio, but you're in for a big surprise when Maghrebis, Somalians, Bedouins, Arabs, Nigs and South Asians don't really give a shit.

On the plus side, Brexit will throw a wrench into the Kalergi Plan. Hopefully it leads to a complete collapse of the EU.

Listening to Churchill cuck for the Jews makes me sick. The way he considers them to be 'stronger race, a higher-grade race, a more worldly wise race" - ugh.
The true reason for western civilization's downfall is the fact that somehow people in power got the idea that these ghetto rat Christ-killers should run everything.

What do you mean by white unity? There is no need for white countries to dissolve our borders and cultures in order to form a white superstate. All we need to do is cooperate enough to exterminate non-whites and colonize the planet, creating many new ethnically European political entities. The European countries can remain as cultural and historical reservoirs, places of pilgrimage, while the rest of the planet will become a mix of colonial Europeans.

Unity is impossible, teamwork is vital.

NIGGER

Churchill is at least being honest. Modern White Civ is built with a lot of kike brains at work, but zero credit is given.

It's both jews and traitors.

Despite the fact any huge theories like Marxism, "Einsteins" theory of relativity, etc having all their credit go to the one Jew in the group of people who came up with it.

Not that part. But with mercantilism, merchantism, bureaucracy, sciences - they had an influence.

I'd be ashamed to say -muh British Empire- and not include kikes.

That's a debatable proposition, but what's certain is that we're being pushed to extinction by a lot of kike brains at work.

This is pretty spot on. But I don't think it would be impossible to have blood-based nationalism in the US, either.

The US, at least pre-1965, anyway, was/has the potential to become a unified Europe. Whites in the US don't really notice diversity within the white population. They don't see Irish, Anglo, German, Nord, etc.; they just see white. And considering that most whites in the US are descended from a mix of different European nationalities, it makes more sense that way.

That's where I think blood-based nationalism could come from. The white population in the US is both ideologically and ethnically a unified Europe. Nationalism in the US could be based on the fact that the US is Europa II.

Control F
0 results for feminism

You're going gamergoy path if you care about PR on woman on an anonymous imageboard.

sage
shill thread appears right as 10 others do

Great post.

It's "Bob".

nationalsalvation.net/wearenotmankind.html
archive.is/wPOV3

It's more possible than caring for this thread

We we need white disunity. Too many whites are fine with anti-white power structures. We need more whites telling these anti-white systems to go and fuck themselves. Hungary and Poland as examples. Fuck assimilation, fuck civic nationalism and fuck christianity. White disunity will at least raise the costs to these ant-white entities.

(faggot)
It spiked up to 3100 or more recently, likely from a combination of shills, newfags from news articles and when cuckchan went down, and people posting more due to all the happenings and the convention.

Ironically, because of civic nationalism. Because they all developed the same culture.

There's no doubt about that.

But they're using some kind of karmic black-magic to keep us in place. Whites have made a faustian bargain with them and it's not so simple to end it.

*tips Dawkins book

M'professor.

Really? I don't want all non-whites to disappear

honestly sub-saharans can fucking die though

Not really. That's only really in France.

Why?

Honestly this article by Lawrence Murray sums up my views pretty well

You can't simply superimpose colonial racial identities upon Europe (unless of course you're doing so in contrast to non-whites). The term 'white' has no meaning to you're average European. (Unless they live in London or Paris and are exposed to non-whites).

atlanticcenturion.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/survival-or-union-the-european-question/

Healthy competition, for one.

Nationalism is the worldview of maintaining nations, not destroying all of them. Your desire is as adolescent as those that want to blend all people together into some shitty monorace.

the better question is why exterminate them in the first place?

I have a lot of appreciation for middle-eastern, sub-continental and east asian societies. I don't want them to go away.

We had white unity in America until 1960's/1970's

Honestly this. I don't want all the non-whites killed off. I just want them to stay in their own fucking countries. Niggers don't belong in North America. Arabs don't belong in Europe

Burger here, this is my opinion:
Kikes need to be completely wiped off the face of the earth, no ifs, ands, or buts.
Mudslimes need to be deported back to sandland so they can kill each other like the mindless savages they are without bothering us.
All blacks need to be deported back to Sub-Saharan Africa, hopefully one day they'll make Africa great for once.
I'm on the fence about spics lel, the ones that are here legally and hold useful jobs and trades can stay, the rest have to go back over the wall.
Same goes for Asians and Pajeets, the smart STEM types can stay, others have to go back to Chyna and Pooland.
At last, America will truly be great again.

I don't think you know how old Jewry is. It's at least as old as 1700's in modern recorded history but there nonsense goes back to the almost the beginning of recorded history.

Even if there was not a Unified white nation in the sense that you are describing their still could be a confederation. White people are quite reasonable and if we get rid of the Jew who pits brother against brother, there may be some conflict but not nearly on the same level.

Doesn't look really healthy to me.

Success brings jealousy eh? Are you mad that your nation's empire was inferior? :^)
But seriously I love it.
Honestly though we shitpost as much as aussies if not more. It's just some retards round here can't tell because autism is one helluva fuckin' drug.
How about we stop slinging shit at one another, get the job done, and Fuck richard spencer's pan-europism meme.

Well, it's actually /16 ranges. It's much more than ~3000, each of those says little more than 'there is at least one Holla Forumsack using that ISP'.

This meme that all European conflicts were a result of the jews is simply laughable.

Honestly that has to be the worst part of some people on Holla Forums. Blaming the jews for literally anything.

The problems of the western civilization are ultimately due to the failings of the western man. Remove jews from our societies and you'd still have a hell of a lot of problems.

Your concern is duly noted.

European Union could have paved the way for Pan-European post-ethnic white hegemony. Brits destroyed that dream.

Hey Richard, how's the RNC going?

this

Honestly this like this is why no-one in Europe takes anything Americans say seriously, and consider their entire cultural influence to be cancerous.

As a britbong, just fuck off. Solve your nigger, spic and kike problem before you tell us what to do.

Which it is. You are English, your opinion is worthless, your country will be little Pakistan soon and I love it! This is what you deserve after all.

DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO

You're literally more insufferable than Scotland.

The Brits should've exterminated the French during the Seven Years War.

It's just banter, disregard it.

Europeans are indeed divided on plenty matters, mostly culture, and even then, each country is home to several different cultures. Brits and Frogs are probably the most fragmented, the first because they're literally four countries which each host individual cultures, and France because it is historically an alliance of several people, of Celt (Britanny), Gaul (central/north France), Allemani/Germanics (Alsace), Italian (southeast), Corsican and Basque (southwest) origins, which each have their own sub cultures and internal conflicts.

It's something that should not be forgotten, but certainly they can unite on other matters, such as the nigger and arab invasion, mass islamization, and multiculturalism bullshit. For once simple reason: the threaten everyone equally. Languages are less of a problem than you think, Europeans speak a whole fucking lot of languages, and most speak at least decent English. And it's all that's needed, they don't need to be a commercial union, a military union, or anything of the like.

Europeans can certainly communicate and unite on the matters at hand, there's nothing preventing it. But dreams of a Europe united on all aspects will remain a dream.

Honestly, shit like this is why 'white unity' will never be possible.

Fucking Amerkikes and their delusions about 'exceptionalism' and their ignorance of Europe.

Enjoy becoming Brazil 2.0. Trump will change literally nothing.

Who would want to unite with angloshits?

Guess what fucking language you're speaking faggot?

If you hate the English so much then fuck off and stop using our language.

Where the hell are you even from anyway.

White Unity is not necessary, the supremacy of those we broadly consider 'white' within our own nations is the goal and a temporary allegiance to that end. But once this is achieved there is no reason for the Anglo to not compete with the Krautcuck and the like.

Fuck you I do what I want. Ispeak English here to taut anglo scum, irl I'd never talk English to tourists or invaders

not from your mothers basement

Unity isn't necessary.

I think you're a sand-nigger. Fuck off.

European whites don't hate each other outside of chans.
In fact you already have a lot different white ethnicities in Germany living peaceful together.
The right wing pushback is also European wide and working together.
Either the civil wars will restore the nations or let us become Europeans for the first time.

There is nothing what unites the people more than a common enemy.

I'm neither murrikan nor a brit.

I'm also talking about the younger ones, older ones don't speak anything. You also need one polyglot out of five people or so to entertain a multilingual conversation.

Try it sometime.

No you dumb nigger, but if you look at the History of Jewry they have had direct rolls in almost every major war as last as far back as the French Revolution with the Jacobins. White people are still responsible for fixing their own societies, so it not about the blame game. However it precisely because whites are not willing to name the Jew that they keep being fooled into needless conflicts.

Language barriers still exist.

Fucking angloscum. I hope ali enjoys doing your daughter

Yes it is possible, pic related

Read the 88 precepts, we already have enough strikes against us that we are almost doomed to perish. We are on the verge of extinction. archive.org/stream/88Precepts_937/88Precepts_djvu.txt

we can only hope so, imagine a world without whites

Personally I want Brazil 2.0. Mega-cities, enclaves, scum everywhere… like a Blade Runner universe. It's exciting.

Nothing sickens me more than White homeland pics showing shitty little suburban houses with picket fences and domesticated nu-people.

That was really interesting to read. If you have more analysis to share or book recommendations, I am interested.

The coming struggle will unify Europeans. When we are fighting side by side against our oncoming destruction, we will be bonded for centuries.

Now I'm not advocating pan-Europeanism here, Germans will be Germans and French will be French.
But the idea of an European brotherhood derived from the shared battles will prevent the unproductive wars of the 20th century. Except in the Balkans

If the British are inextricably linked with the Jews then they should share their fate. Sometimes I wonder if the British are the greatest traitors the white race has ever known. They are the source origin of a great deal of Jewish political and financial power. Even on this board, which is about as extreme as you can get, the British here defend globalists like Churchill and often the Jews themselves.

What's the problem with nested nationalism?

At the higher levels of most European society, jews are integrated. The Brits aren't that bad and if you mean WW2, well, they didn't want German domination. That's not being a traitor.

You do know that the Brits are the ones who declared war on Germany?

By focusing on the improving the space technology so we can colonise the planets.

Poor Papua New Guinea.

which do you like best, the frequent suicide attacks, the street shitting or the eating of cats 'n dogs?

If you don't have unity that's a dream that won't even be striven towards, let alone achieved.

Who is that man?

agents provocauter? of course the kikes are going to divide and conquer as much as possible, this IS a war, you know? Once people realize the world wars were kike instigated, along with the holyhoax, it does tend to provide a good bit of perspective

indoctrination? the only groups Whites may hate whilst being PC is other Whites

A hero.

I doubt it, I think it's more that the Europeans have a history with each other and hold grudges. They've lost and gained territory from each other and slaughtered each others soldiers, and civilian populations. Not to mention having entirely different cultures and languages. It's something we don't really think about in the United States.

This look like dykes.

This is pretty funny, but faggots have to burn. Wasting land on them (never mind the chance that their STDs could survive) is unacceptable in modernity.

The reality is that there are no subspecies of humans in existence that are competitive with Europeans in any significant way.

Once our civilization begins to recover, so will our reproductive rates. We'll need lebensraum not too long after we purge kikes from our media and academia. Allowing non-whites to exist in any significant numbers would be extremely costly to us.

Furthermore, as long as non-whites continue to exist, they will always pose a risk of genetic contamination. Even if nationalists take over our countries, we will not be able to guarantee that social and cultural decay will not once again set in, the extermination of non-whites during a period of strength will protect our descendants during a possible period of weakness. If our great-grandfathers did their duty during Europe's period of greatest strength, we would be in our current existential crisis.

As said we've been having to put up with an extremely persisent group of shitposters, you'll see them every thread. The mods banned and the threads were actually good for a while but they've recently come back. So don't blame us blame the mods for not banning them

Do you think we will see that happen, though, particularly in Europe? It seems more likely that once nationalism is restored, and militarism with it, those nations will go to war with each other. At which point they'll be more concerned with killing each other than eliminating their native shitskin population.

This is why we are trying to craft the a new white nationalist ideology. If all whites are explicitly tied together by our racial brotherhood, internecine wars will hopefully become taboo. In many ways, they already are. Despite its faults, the American global culture and the spread of the English language has already brought European peoples much closer together than they have ever been before. I believe that if places like Holla Forums existed 100 years ago, the world wars could have never happened, white men from closely related cultures simply wouldn't fire on each-other.

Of course, the alternative is that nationalism isn't restored. In which case we all quietly go extinct and the point becomes moot.

Pic related