FutureFasc

In the world of Neo-Communism and Glutinous Leftism, we should craft our own Musical Genre that is based off what would the 90s really look like if the Axis won World War II.
This video perfectly captures the idea of FutureFasc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
8ch.net/pol/res/6638831.html#q6656643
soundcloud.com/user-625608547
soundcloud.com/user-genosavior2
soundcloud.com/user-532273954
youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/fight-for-western-civilisation-free-download
8ch.net/a/res/511194.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kV9KVosHxi8
soundcloud.com/user-625608547/ethnostate-2088-free-download
soundcloud.com/squf/b-i-r-d-w-a-v-e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

braise jej

Heaven must be something like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=_hI0qMtdfng
Won't let me embed

Video was already used by an user.
8ch.net/pol/res/6638831.html#q6656643

;-;

Anyway we got some good shit.

It's called Vaporwave OP.

For those who aren't familiar, Artzie Music is a dece jewtube channel that has a wide variety of vaporwave.

I already mentioned Vaporwave however it was invented by Tumblr Communists to laugh upon a Non-Marixst age of White Growth and Archivement.
I suggested that we were to make our own Genre called FutureFasc,a similar thread has been posted about a month ago.

But what is considered fashy music other than war ballads? I've always imagined if we can spin vaporwave to not be an ironic jab at consumer culture but we can make it something assuring relaxing imagine how stores could function in a ordered society.

It'd be mostly about the experience than the music it could feature voice instructing where to walk or giving directions. We must portray a society of harmony where you don't have to worry about social ills just relax and shop.

but we already have synthwave.

kek

can we have Al Bundy voice clips?

I was imagining something similar to this at @ 15:00 I enjoy hearing the instructions and recorded voice it gives a sense of everything is under control but not in the way ((they)) want it.

I wish they didn't distort the shit out of everything and actually had clear tones in their songs. They'd actually be good to listen to if that was the case.
techno is massive in israel, just so you know.

So fecking what? Electronic music is still very much a h'wite thing.

I am pretty sure Der Juden probably uses Clarinets and Squeaky Garbage.
Vaporwave/FutureFasc uses mostly synthesisers that was commonly found in pre-Merkel Germany.

The 80s/90s count as White Culture because it was a promising time to make your own non-Jew owned Business and profit off well.

The 80/90s were just a pinnacle of business it was a time defined by it's advertisements and malls.

It also was the year Donald Trump aka our future president was in his primes and sought out Real Estate as a White Aryan Entrepreneur

Electronica is massive everywhere you dumbass.

You'll never out-jew the jew, anons. Any contrived Holla Forums popular music genre will be irredeemably self-aware and at least somewhat ironic. Otherwise, you'ld be the fashy equivalent of Christian rock. Do you want to be that? Nothing "popular" is played-straight anymore. Someone involved in making it is laughing at it.

A better idea might be to reject popular culture entirely. That leaves us with high culture (art music, classical) and local, folk music (punk bands, traditional country, bluegrass, urban forms, small internet-native music projects). The moment that it's "promoted" and mass broadcast, though.. into the trash it goes with the rest of the degenerate propaganda.

That's the curse we can't ever have nice things that we can stand by once they are found out by normies we return to being cultural nomads.

Perhaps it would make sense to have the new Genre be identified with the Trend of Trump's Presidency.
Besides, the 80s / 90s were the day to be a Real Estate billionaire like Donald Trump

That's why sub-genres exist and probably why some people cling to them so much. The subgenre hold onto roots but can be drastically different.

I can shill out for some artists that might be making what you're looking for

Xurious
soundcloud.com/user-625608547
genosavior II
soundcloud.com/user-genosavior2
Cybernazi might be a good one as well.
I missed having futurefash threads, glad they are back

I think the only way that we can cling to something large is if we go the sjw route and interlace signals into every bit of it.

soundcloud.com/user-532273954

These are great! So far only heard CyberNazi. I love fashy feel.

Hey now, user. Shit's good. Don't start dissing my Senshi.

bump

Make music great again

Bring us back from dystopia!

Positive Futurism

Positive Masculinity and real femininity

Kill the 1990s sad cry baby faggotry that lead to hipsters

THE FUTURE IS YOUR'S WHITE MAN!

MAKE STATUES GREAT AGAIN

MAKE PUBLIC ART GREAT AGAIN

MAKE PUBLIC LIFE LIVABLE AGAIN !

I imagine the fascist's music sounding like mega man.

No, the fascist music is mega man soundtracks, dark ambient, and noise.

Protomen is 1488% FutureFasc

Reminds me of this.

Is Nightcore Fash?
I think some is.

Checked

I don't know m80's…

to me the ultimate fash music is and will always be ★ Blink 1488 ★

bump

Who here is running in the 90's?

MAKE HOPE REAL AGAIN – FUTURE FASC – FUCK DYSTOPIAN COMMUNISM AND BORG SOCIETY

That's good. I always loved songs that simulate things like driving.

the whole album is great
even have the cover as a poster in my room.

youtube.com/watch?v=1Vsf3zYppP4

It's a best of. Part two is good too

What would FutureFash clothes look like?

Music is degenerate, you could be spending that time improving yourself by impregnating your white wife with aryan babies instead.

K

Fuck off Holla Forums.

Arts are a jewish liberal haven for degeneracy.

Weeb shits will hang on day of the rope.

Itt: a bunch of faggots the aren't musicians, dont know the music jew, and don't know mixolydians from their ionians.

You want to see the jew?
Motown in entirety. Grand Funk Railroad. Eric Clapton and "rock against racism." Marc Bolans money. Alan Freed. Jerry Lee Lewis.

You electronic music fags are buying into the final jew. You're not even playing music, you're sequencing it.

Took you long enough.

You can think that, weeb. I look in the mirror and see blue eyes and blonde hair. Your electronic music dates back to the 50s and 60s, it isn't some new thing. Get the fuck over yourself. All the music genres that play real instruments have taken so many branching paths. It's like when you see shitty cgi in movies. You know it's fake. That why you have fag djs watching a football game during his set.

I seriously have this playing in my head at work all fucking day. Careful with that mouse click. You were warned.

I usually disagree with weebposters, but he's 100% correct here, shlomo. But thanks for your bump - this music is too white for you.

Fascism is all about A E S T H E T I C S.

Art, music, culture in general.

Fashy vaporwave like Cybernazi is great, martial industrial genre fits us well and even the edgy collage rock covers from youtube are great.

We just need dedicated artists, who can do it as a profession instead of fun side project.

I agree to an extent, I think anime is boring more than anything else.

I view it as a placeholder though, something better is on the horizon, weeb stuff is just a blank space where we can imagine a new culture and aesthetic instead.

t.Abdullah

THIS!

Guerilla propaganda is our only option in this times, user.

Who invited this newfag pleb?

Yeah, I'm sure as shit that Adolf Hitler himself would return from his evening premiere of Wagner's Der Ring des Nibelungen, turn on his nazi science computer, and then groove out to the simplistic digitally generated beats of vaporwave overlayed on a fucking weeb cartoon.

This is not "aesthetic". This is not the height of your people's art. This is not what you would send to an alien intelligence to exemplify your civilization. This is filth.

Adolf would have returned from his evening premiere of Wagner, then turned on _Legend of Galactic Heroes_.

Instrument and sound wise what is future fash? Like if I listen to a song I never heard what would make me think future fash?

Been writing FashWave and SynthWave for a while now.

Here is my latest track, "Fight For Western Civilisation, it's a free download.

Let me know if you are into it.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547/fight-for-western-civilisation-free-download

The way I understand it is we're trying to co-opt every music genre and art aesthetic that we feel is the aesthetic of the future cultural revolution. It has it's base in how we feel the future would be if the world accepted the wave of fascism that spread during the 1920s-1950s and the resurgence in the 1980s, which many anons were alive to see.
Think of these threads of a cultural exchange, and a place of meeting where we think of ways to incite the next cultural revolution.

I still just want to know what makes it musically distinct like is it long synth notes? opera voices relaxing messages?

Speaking of futuristic fascism.

Does anyone here has a good video of pic related ?

I wanted to do a video with it.

The day some faggot drops in a thread and declares art degenerate while signalling as a "fellow nazi" and isn't called a shill is the day that Holla Forums dies.

Those you describe as "weebposters", who have nothing of value to add to the conversation and post like shit, are usually shills working their d/c.
I'm an /a/non, and I've seen a lot of anime. Yet, I don't post anime on Holla Forums unless either it's relevant to the discussion, or, as in this case, I want to trigger some kike. I figure there are a lot like me here, who shake their head at the obvious kike tactics.
In /a/, we tend not to post things related to Holla Forums as well, though a fair amount of /a/nons are also Holla Forumsacks. There, too, when the situation calls for it, we talk Holla Forums, to the dismay of about 1 or 2 anons in each thread who aren't Holla Forumsacks. They'll convert soon enough, though. This is despite the bans we get for doing as such.
Check out the current fat-shaming thread if you don't believe me. 8ch.net/a/res/511194.html

An obvious way of telling the "weebposter" is a d/c shill is when the poster posts pantyshots of a loli and writes something stupid. This causes an outburst and derails the thread. It's highly effective sometimes due to a lot of Holla Forumsacks not watching anime and seeing only strange-looking "moe" stuff. This results in strengthening the "purist" faction (((they))) are trying to create within our ranks.
To be honest, I first discovered this type of d/c when I wasn't even a Holla Forumsack back in halfchan /a/. Holla Forums would drop by and tell us to stop posting anime there, calling us degenerate. I didn't know anything about Holla Forums, except you guys were always right, and Hitler did nothing wrong apparently. Every time the thread show up, it was met with "fuck off" before being deleted. I went to check the "weebposting" out, and I saw provoking assholes who didn't post like /a/nons. When I discovered what a "shill" was, I knew exactly who those posters were.
The damage they did during that time is still seen today as a divide between our boards, wider than it should be.
We get banned on /a/ for posting Holla Forums. We get dismissed for posting /a/ on Holla Forums. And the "purist" factions grow on both boards.

I think people that want to shit-up Holla Forums ( however they might be ) stopped that by the time Nick Wilson said we loved Hentai due to the following outburst of 750 reply threads full of pic-related.

The divide is being healed, at long last, through the power of smug.

These threads with this theme are unrelenting. Guess we may be onto something here. Just be careful not to accidently include degenerate kike memes which were rearing their ugly heads pretty heavy during the 80s.

That's why you only include the good parts

This made me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=kV9KVosHxi8

This thread keeps popping up over the months and I'm glad for it. If you want to get in the heads of people we need more than just text. We need to assault the senses, inundate people with positive sounds and imagery they associate with our brand, so to speak. This is a good start.

Just finished a new track,

"Ethnostate 2088".

It's Synthwave, and free to download, to use in videos etc.

Let me know if you like it.

soundcloud.com/user-625608547/ethnostate-2088-free-download

Electronic music is degenerate and there are no exceptions. Learn a real instrument if you want to be a proper human being.

Really reminds me of a classic 80s sci-fi, in particular a good ending. Great tune with a happy melody.

Great job, as usual. My favorite tracks of yours have to be Identity Evropa and Based NA.
Do you ever collab with the other futurefash artists?

What.

Will listen.

soundcloud.com/squf/b-i-r-d-w-a-v-e

Thanks for the rare Macross.
Made me chuckle.

it's the nips fault axis lost.

nips decide to go to war with US over oil, and an entry into the war was exactly what (((democracy makers))) in the US wanted. then germany declares war on US not unjustifiably as US neutrality was a farce and the US has the excuse they were looking for to go to war.

if instead japs had focused on the east indies and china for raw materials, plus opened a second front on the soviets, probably the soviets would have lost. when operation barbarrossa began soviets even paused, waiting to see what japan would do, holding back divisions in the east just in case. when it was clear japan was going to do jack shit to help germany, then soviets were able to move forward divisions from the east. 2nd front on the soviets would have crushed them, leading to german victory in europe, probably a forced peace with the brits.

tl;dr, japs were a shitty ally, never trust a jap.

Thanks very much,

I'm really into the idea of musical collabs and doing stuff for video projects and things. Not done one yet though, it's sometimes difficult to coordinate with other people. Been talking with other artists about some ideas.

I've been trying to get hold of a female singer for a fashy love song I've had in mind for ages.

Reminder that 80's Otaku, the first generation of otaku, were of the ones who felt the most for positive futurism. They were also mostly inspired by and big fans of Western Sci-Fi, novels and otherwise.

Daicon IV opening gets me every time. It's just so beautiful.

For that matter, reminder that Time is the best ELO album. It's their Sci-Fi album, and is full of positive futurism.

followed hard

This, most of the music here sounds like vidya shit.

I think I remember watching this.
I think I need to go watch it again now.

Since when has Holla Forums had any difficulty with either of those?

Not everyone likes every piece of art, or aesthetic. The art of the times are different every decade. We plan on taking the majority of interest, but there will always be other art. I still enjoy classical and folk music, and you are free to solely like those mediums.
The point of these threads is to instigate a change in perception using the art we feel a vast majority can appreciate. FutureFasc will be a cultural revolution, but by nature it will not blot out those pieces of beauty that, even today, time has not forgotten.

Thanks for introducing me to Cybernazi, Holla Forums.
Love you

That's like saying if George Washington wouldn't like it, it's not American.

There is no evidence for George Washington liking airplanes, but tell me this picture doesn't make you want to eat hotdogs and watch fireworks (the modern essence of being a patriotic American)

I bet Mussolini would approve of vaporwave if he were around today.

So yeah, I would personally give the blue-ray for the latest Girls und Panzer movie to the fuhrer if he was still alive.

Now suck my fucking dick anti-weeb.

the splash band the music of john carpenter
rick wakeman journey to the center of the earth

I'll just leave these strings of text here.

Why do kikes hate anime so much?

What?

They hate everything beautiful. Thankfully it's still niche and from people outside of the west. What a saving grace that has been.

Really ?
Because I'm a video animator and I want to do something for the cause.
I see something promising…

That's because the song is the equivalent of a shitpost, made in like 10 minutes from this dank jap funk

Gods bless you Xurious, you glorious Bong.
Maybe one day you'll danw upon a mix that goes well with latin hymns. That'd be /comfy/ as fuck.

(cheked)
This

Anyone have the archives of the previous threads?

I really dig this tune.

Is that you CyberNazi?

Only 4 kinds of music for me, classical, 80s pop and rock, gaming and anime OST.

NOTHING ELSE.

None of this "fash", "synchwave" bullshit.

These threads aren't only about the music.
And there's some fash in those mediums.

Let's just say I dislike "vaporware" and the indie shit that try to makes it sound like le neo 80s animaymay.