Secret Wars Secret Love

Forgot to post it back in February so fuck it.

Gonna be that guy. In context of the secret wars Ghost Rider series, it makes no sense that Robbies able to transform. After each race they depower the riders so they can take them in and torture the losers. Yet Robbie's able to transform here no problem. Eh, whatever. It's just a throwaway issue anyway.

End.

Wasn't it a plot point that Eli was different from the other igniter spirits, and that allowed him to slip free from the control that had been placed over him? Of course, he was keeping that ability a secret until he was ready to make his move, so it still doesn't make much sense for Robbie to transform here.

Also, I ship Robbie Reyes with Mania, so Kamala Khan needs to go die in a fire, in my opinion. But that's neither here nor there.

But, they were just bros.

See? It's all full of plotholes. Least it's not canon to the normal continuity.

Robbie has a loving redheaded girlfriend though!

Yes, but giving the team-up slot to Ms. Marvel means denying it to other characters. And does she really need the push, considering all the other team-ups she's already had?

On the bright side, at least Robbie Reyes is getting another new Ghost Rider series that's starting up soon.

True.

Then Mania should be the Black Cat to the redhead's Mary-Jane. The story practically writes itself!

AND WITH FELIPE SMITH STILL ON BOARD FOR THE WRITING! I'M SO HAPPY! I MAY JUST BUY A MARVEL BOOK AGAIN JUST FOR A MY SWEET FLAME HEADED HUSBANDO!

Sadly Mania will most likely lose her part of the symbiote soon. Flash is out to fix Venom so he needs the rest of the symbiote. Though clearly it doesn't work since the new Marvel NOW series is advertising Venom as a baddy. So maybe she'll keep it and stick around. Maybe.

Katie Cook, you daft bint. Don't put words in your comic. Honestly, your chapter could have been the second best (nothing will beat the first chapter for actually being about something) if it had been an exercise in purely visual storytelling. But you screwed it up by rambling in the boxes, starved for attention. I get it, it's just a jokey throw-away, but have some pride in your craft.

Lastly: Fuck Squirrel Girl and agenda bullshit. Look at all that gay happening in the crowd

And apparently, he's going to be seeking out other heroes who have notable anger issues in order to get some advice on dealing with his own powers. I've seen X-23 and Amadeus Cho (the current Hulk) mentioned specifically. I'm looking forward to that.

Well, if they could get the Hell-Mark transferred to Andi, that would solve a lot of problems. The symbiote would become fully possessed by the demon and become one of the Monsters of Evil, but then it would be obligated to obey her commands. That would probably involve making another deal with Mephisto, though.

Maybe Andi might go on to become Agent Mania?

Cho's cool but I've started to see what everyone's saying about X-23. She's been too Whedon-ized.

Maybe she'll be the new Venom completely?

I'd kill for Paul Pope on a mainstream book.

They did try to walk it back a bit in All-New X-Men, at least. Had an entire issue told from her point of view where it was revealed that she was just faking it, because she believes that all the quips and other assorted shit are part of being Wolverine. That issue also revealed that the stress from trying to fake it all the time is causing her to develop some anger issues, and it was implied multiple times over the series before that that she was taking on a deliberately risky fighting style, one where she took hits that she didn't need to take, as an odd return to the sort of self-harming behavior she used to engage in as a child.

Of course, that still means that she gets to be all Whedonesque in other books, and since modern Marvel writers don't care as much about continuity, I'm not really optimistic about the attempt succeeding.

That could certainly be fun. And the editor for the book did say that fans would go nuts when they found out who was wearing the symbiote. The only other candidate I can think of who would have them boasting like that is Eddie Brock.

And since Brock is currently Toxin, if he becomes Venom again, maybe we get Andi as the new Toxin?