Real World Activism Thread - Which one of you did this?

The Boys Are Back In Town

Somebody reposted this on kikeberg and just thought I should share it with you guys.

Looked at her facebook when I first saw it but can't remember exactly where she was located. Haven't been able to find her facebook again.

Anybody else doing any real world activism?
I know that ironmarch does the sticker and poster things. Any other activism?

Seems like the Kool Kidz Klub is back in North Florida and is looking for coalburners. Haven't called any of the numbers to verify, also am a little bit of the mind that its a BLM false flag.

This is a real grassroots way to help the cause and let the community know that we are watching and we are aware.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/events/1081308481936706/
thetab.com/us/bu/2016/05/01/neo-nazis-propaganda-spotted-boston-university-5954
universityherald.com/articles/29603/20160502/nazi-organization-recruitment-boston-university-poster-discovered-inside-campus.htm
metro.us/boston/neo-nazi-fliers-at-boston-university-prompt-investigation/zsJpeb---k2GecfOIPd2bE/
mysanantonio.com/news/crime/article/Police-investigating-after-pro-Nazi-fliers-found-7217354.php
dailypress.com/news/southside/dp-pronazi-fliers-found-at-odu-police-investigating-20160330-story.html
wtop.com/virginia/2016/03/police-investigating-after-pro-nazi-fliers-found-at-odu/
13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/norfolk/fascist-group-fliers-spotted-at-odu-campus/106854945
wftv.com/news/local/fla-kkk-drops-fliers-mostly-black-neighborhood-say/270722613
abc11.com/society/kkk-hate-flyers-found-in-raleigh-and-fayetteville-yards/1431656/
csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/0715/Why-is-the-KKK-distributing-neighborhood-watch-fliers-in-North-Charleston-S.C.
youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8
dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/
dailystormer.com/stickercaust-nazis-cause-media-storm-with-message-of-love/
dailystormer.com/brave-nazi-troll-protests-homo-vigil-gets-fired/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Heres the post

Why is it in a bag of rice?

All in favour of stringing up race traitors next to their pets, say aye.

To prevent water

This, fucking beat her too

aye

no one should help her the day she comes to them with black eyes

because he was are concerned with the preservation of white paper

to keep it from flying away
can't you into wind?

We should start printing some of these up.

appears that the sticker campaign has been pretty successful in Europe
These SJWs even made a protest as a result

facebook.com/events/1081308481936706/

Females are subhuman. At least when white men miscegenate, they do it with humans like East Asians. Females go for the most primitive animals.

That one was national action.

Sticker campaign's successes

>thetab.com/us/bu/2016/05/01/neo-nazis-propaganda-spotted-boston-university-5954

>universityherald.com/articles/29603/20160502/nazi-organization-recruitment-boston-university-poster-discovered-inside-campus.htm

>metro.us/boston/neo-nazi-fliers-at-boston-university-prompt-investigation/zsJpeb---k2GecfOIPd2bE/

Are you implying that white men fuck other men? I swear to God there's nothing more retarded than a weeb.

No, I am implying that females should not have rights and should be treated as property. Because they have no true will and are slaves to primitive emotions.

Your post was fucking retarded mate.

You probably shouldn't post until your eighteenth birthday.

you can't really compare niggers to east asians
white women only do it for revenge anyway, they really are subhuman

pretty much this
they usually fuck nigs just to piss off daddy

Ironmarch is impressively autistic

Sweet, Moving from Orlando to North FL

Putting both hands into the circle to make your numbers look larger than they are just makes this group look pathetic.

Repeat after me: "If it's dark and not just tan, don't trust that savage man."

Ive often thoughf about putting up some kind of poster. Im too autistic to want to meet people but couldnt hurt putting some basic information out there.

At least they're doing something but i'm not promoting them. They seem like a honeypot to me and it doesn't take any organization for people to do things on their own, especially distributing flyers or stickers

Welcome home white man.

Don't worry autism march will be a perfect fit for you.

You can even LARP as a german or SS

FAWK YEAH!!!

GO GET EM GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

mysanantonio.com/news/crime/article/Police-investigating-after-pro-Nazi-fliers-found-7217354.php

dailypress.com/news/southside/dp-pronazi-fliers-found-at-odu-police-investigating-20160330-story.html

wtop.com/virginia/2016/03/police-investigating-after-pro-nazi-fliers-found-at-odu/

13newsnow.com/news/local/mycity/norfolk/fascist-group-fliers-spotted-at-odu-campus/106854945

I'm a fairly recent member of a real world activism group that often gets called a honeypot, and I can assure you it isn't. There's no real way anyone can prove a group isn't a honeypot, and it only serves to scare people away (as I once was) based on rumours.

There's an easy way to deal with it though: Don't be pushed into doing anything illegal, and don't trust people without getting to know them, and them earning your trust. I'm willing to bet a lot that all of the people in my region are legit, and I have no reason to suspect anyone else either.

Stickering, flyering, leafletting (and talking to people), and banner drops are all low risk activities, though some may be in a legal grey area or straight up illegal. Stickers in particular are a really cheap and easy way to get into the newspapers. Check your local laws (and how likely they are to be enforced) on flyposting and hatespeech, and ensure you stay on the right side of the law e.g. being pro white rather than hateful of non-whites, and implying rather than stating explicitly. If you have flyposting laws I suppose it might be technically possible that you could be punished for it, check what's likely and make sure you're comfortable with it. A cap and sunglasses can go a long way towards hiding your identity without looking weird. Hoodie, scarf, face covering, gloves, are other ways you can take it further if you're worried.

At larger demonstrations you can expect to have run ins with police, maybe even get arrested, but as long as you don't do anything stupid, you won't get charged. In a lot of countries you can be compensated for wrongful arrest, so if the unfortunate happens, make sure to stick it to them so they don't try it again any time soon. Make sure to go no comment in interviews, and be familiar with the whole process, what you can ask for if you are put in a cell, etc. It's easy to be in the wrong place at the wrong time and be arrested at these events, even if you didn't actually do anything.

If you have hatespeech laws, your speakers might be arrested often, so be careful what you say. The people who have been in the group longest and are turning up to demonstrations the most are also the ones putting themselves at risk and volunteering to speak the most, and often getting arrested themselves. It makes me highly doubt any of them are infiltrators, unless the authorities are spending massive resources on us, and are hugely coordinated, and for what? They don't need to infiltrate, they can simply arrest you to get your identities, and you're probably on a list already.

If you have any questions, ask away.

Definitely a false flag.

No. All lives don't matter. Niggers need to be eradicated.

Here are two flyers that could actually red pill, rather than the trash in the OP.

Or these.

do you make progress, like do more people join or stuff? I'm always worried that its for nothing and noones ever going to call the number or goto the website or anything, with how much normies personally censor wrongthink

I don't really have a point of reference, but it feels like the rate of new people enquiring and joining is going up. We have short term goals, all focused around growing, trying to appeal to likely activists rather than anyone else. I think the best thing you can do for that is to show you're out there and doing stuff. Getting media attention works very well for that. One thing that also surprised me was how far members are willing to travel. I would never have considered travelling the amount I do now, but I'm glad I was mildly peer-pressured into doing so. It seems sort of necessary for going from small numbers to grow enough to be able to split into regions.
Probably not the best way to do it, I think people feel more comfortable with an email.

Need to be radically simplified. I don't think you can change people's beliefs with a handful of flyers or stickers though.

Why Atomwaffen Division?
It just seems completely nonsensical.
Also, Hitler absolutely detested the idea of nuclear weapons

The point is to let people know these views exist.

Seeing stereotypes in the media isn't enough, that's detached from reality and doesn't affect them whatsoever. But coming across a poster like this in day to day life will raise subconscious questions - "What if someone I know is secretly harbouring these views?" "Maybe times are changing?" "What if they're right?" etcetera.

Perhaps, I suppose it's planting the seed. Maybe keep it to one fact in big easy-to-read font, with a small source at the bottom, on a sticker? I think stickers/flyers are better suited for finding people who already share your beliefs locally, and networking. The internet is just so good for spreading ideas already.

Smells of flase flag, like that one feminist that sent rape threats to herslef or that black woman that sent racist death threats to herself.

Probably FBI.

No, the nigger holding the bag made the flyer.

I will never understand why you guys bring up Nazis and swastikas in public. These things scare away potential supporters. If you consider yourself White, present yourself as a true Aryan would. Be athletic, well-dressed, educated and have manners.

How would skinheads appeal to the silent majority except to the fucked up losers?

Is it about power? Look at the two pictures I posted. If these two got into a fist fight to the death, who would win?

Power isn't all about being intimidating. It's about backing it up.

You are a representative of the White race. Remember that wherever you go in life.

Or the kike bitch who planted "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" meme poster in British university and made an article about antisemitism increasing in the UK. Her mother was some "holocaust researcher", top fucking kike.

aye

The swastika is a very holy symbol. Only made edgy because of jewish brainwashing.

>>>/meadhall/

Someone has been spray gluing Holla Forums shit all around town of late. Nothing like a good giggle when about.

Full approval.

Now follow through.

They're dog-whistling to Asians. (Asians hate niggers too)

Your rhetoric is tired and chaotic.

So, IOW, be a Nazi, not an edgelord 'skinhead neo-Nazi' who pines over Hollywood's Jewish vision of Nazism.

We've been over this.

What is there to investigate? Unless the town has a zero open murders, robberies and assaults, this is an absolute waste of public resources.

are you in the US?

Why is it in a bag with rice? To keep out moisture or something?

What do you use for putting up flyers? Whenever I gather the motivation to post a bunch around town at night, they're all torn down the next day. Although I suppose stickers would be harder to get rid of.

Presumably.

It's strange though. I've seen countless fliers on cars. It's a cheap and shitty way to advertise your business, so it's not uncommon to see fliers left on cars.

But I've never seen a flier on a car left in a bag of rice.

This guy should be careful to not leave a distinct M.O.

Stickers are 10x more effective and can be placed on road signs and poles that makes them very difficult to remove

Go fellate a crucifix, you fucking cuck.

You should know enough about who's behind the ((((KKK)))) by now user

10 dollars says the bitch that originally posted it and pretended to be all offended was the one that made it to try to get attention.

THIS BITCH PROBABLY DID THIS HERSELF, OR WAS GOADED INTO IT BY HER PET NIGGER, TO GET SYMPATHY/ATTENTION OR "MUH DIK"

Has anyone found the same bag/flier on a different car? willing to bet that they haven't.

Aye
With amendment that we also string up any ape enabling puppets as well.

This happened in a town near me some years ago. The KKK distributed flyers to houses in the dead of night, weighting them down with rocks in ziplock bags. They chose a wealthy, upper-middle-class suburb.

Fortunately, nearly everyone living in that neighborhood was African-American - not white, as the Klanspigs had assumed. Apparently this was on the local news, I'll see if I can't dig up the clip.

Ha, evidently it's not even the only time this has happened. The first link may be the incident I was referring to; I only heard about it through word of mouth, years after the fact.

wftv.com/news/local/fla-kkk-drops-fliers-mostly-black-neighborhood-say/270722613

Here's a link that appears to be from OP's incident:
abc11.com/society/kkk-hate-flyers-found-in-raleigh-and-fayetteville-yards/1431656/

And another, just after Stormroof's shooting:
csmonitor.com/USA/USA-Update/2015/0715/Why-is-the-KKK-distributing-neighborhood-watch-fliers-in-North-Charleston-S.C.

Wrong. They're targeting zero-fucks-given shitlords; guys who aren't risk-averse. That poster filters out the timid/obsequious/conformist.

So that's their version of our gore and anime?

Interesting. Swastikas don't scare people away here, but I suppose seeing them online and seeing them 'IRL' has a different effect on people.

I agree with this user. Joining a Nazi or KKK organization is out of the question for most people. The brainwashing is too deep.

Joining a "Nationalist" organization though has nothing threatening about it and isn't going to immediately turn people off.

HOW MANY OF YOU REVEALED THEIR POWERLEVEL ON KIKEBOOK

Everybody knows you can't argue with shitlibs because they form their ideology not through reason but imitation, social convention and emotions.

But this also means that they can be easily pulled to our side once they see others have these views.

At the same time some of them are already doubting or even secretly having opinions deviant from the shitlib narrative. But they keep it to themselves because of the "spiral of silence and" and the "impression of false majority".

Hence I ask you: what have you done to widen that overton window into our direction?

sounds like something a jew would write

Pretty much. Also, note the black/gallows humor:

They're a lot like Holla Forums because they are Holla Forums. Well, the bolder spirits, anyway.

(checked)
No, I don't use social media.

If they are using it as their shit-filter (>>6799698 ) then it makes sense.

You must understand that our movement depends immensely on our "tiered" strategy.

You can't get normies to jump on board with gassing the kikes, but you can get them onto first-tier of messaging outlets, places like Drudge. Very very light redpills, but it preps them for the next tier. Go up a couple tiers and you'll find places like Holla Forums. Unpalatable to normies, but a great source for those who are ready for it.

Ironmarch know their tier, and aren't bothering with people who aren't on that level yet.

My favourite is to drop "great satire!" comments into SJW virtue-signal posts and NOT take the bait. Let their sperging sell it to third parties. Keep it light.

I would, but I deleted kikebook years ago.

I started gradually revealing my powerlevel months ago.

My approach is something likethis: I post a "controversial" statement, comment or opinion (not too long but long enough to contain 2-3 simple steps of argumention), preferably coupled to a news aritcle or an image. The statement is very populistic in terms of writing style, but not in semantics. For example I refrain from accusing, judging or labeling any group of people. Instead I describe the situation and from there argue in a concise but unbalanced way to very harshly described consequences/implications.

This way allowed me to get lot of attention (populistic style/rant) without scaring them off (smart arguments/content). As

said: You are a representative of the White race. Remember that wherever you go in life.

Of course shitlibs will nonetheless loose their shit, but as you said: don't take the bait. Best is to reply with highly memetic images only.

The main goal isn't to convert any shitlibs, but to let people know that having this kind of opinion isn't a taboo any longer. Arguing is not only pointless but also not necessary. However it is impolite to not reply at all, while sometimes a reply to comment gives you a good opportunity to drop an easy redpill. I try to combine these.

Surprisingly I also got a lot of people to agree with me, of whom many liked the post even started to argue for my side (not as extreme though). I am still amazed how many likes I got for this one post which in it's essence expressed that migration turned our society into shit (of course indirectly).

I do this about once or twice a month, and a few months after I started the first results began to show up in my newsfeed: others are slowly starting to express their true opinion. And even though they did so with great caution, this is proof that opinions less harsh than mine are now viewed acceptable.

I prided myself with having single handily expanded the overton window of a few hundred people.

Of course, this was before Steve King was on national TV during the RNC.

Bastard broke my record. By far.

All in all: good alternative to weevs R.A.C.E. method, would definitely recommend!

(pic unrelated)

Does your organization have any branches in the Northeast (NY, VT) If not, any partner groups you suggest that are relevant in those states?

I can find an excuse to make a road trip every now and again, travel is not an obstacle.

Normally I'd agree with you but it's always good to rehash fundamentals for potentially new lurkers

This user gets it.

I convinced minority co-workers that BLM was wrong for supporting the murder of cops. They said cops deserved to be killed because they are racist. I asked how come. They said they target Blacks mostly. I redpilled them on Black crime rates and Black and Black murders. They said something about White privilege. I redpilled them on how much money we spend on them and they still go to jail and how nigger culture glorifies crime and violence. They couldn't come up with anything. Later on based Asian coworker tells me he feels the same way but never had the balls to say it.

A lot of people are like him. Right now the [REDACTED] media is trying to brainwash people into thinking nationalism is bad and PC culture is good. The people know it's wrong but can't discuss anything because they fear being branded as racist, misogynistic or whatever faggot labels are popular. Instead of us going full 1488, we should win them over with our appearance, values and actions.

If we go GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW we lose them and they would rather stick with the leftists because they seem like the lesser evil than ebil natzis.

Reread this post everyone. Most people can't be Holla Forumslacks because they don't have it in them to see the [REDACTED] truth. They can still help us though.

(checked)
and that is good the way it is! because if you accidentally succeed in redpilling one of these kind of people you won't end up with a Holla Forumsack. you'll end up with a tila tequila. some can't handle this much of raw Aryan energy.

Aye

Remember the stand-off between Koreans and niggers during the LA race riots? Niggers tried to loot Korea Town and were met with armed opposition.

Lol I'm visiting Boston rn from florida, it pretty nice here

This flyer is really great.

It features both a concise message and a QR code to an informative video.

Well done.

Amusing, but not enough. When will one of you go full Hunter?

The QR code links to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTROCGb5qj8

An easily digestible video for red pilling normies.

Lol

He is the original redpiller

also.. has anybody been able to dox the bitch in the facebook post?

This facebook post was in north florida

aye

I love the third pic. I wish it said "Brutal Efficiency is Kindness of the Wise."

Have to original?

It does have a nice ring to it.

If we just destroy the other we would end the generation long suffering they now have to endure. A win win situation.

Mind giving an example? I need to up my game.

HQ from his thread.

As for facebook i don't show full power level just kind of try to make them think and ask questions. I've actually made some jews flip their shit on muh six million with the revised auschwitz plaque

Lol are people still saying his pictures contain viruses and trackers and all kinds of other shit?

Such horseshit

I wonder if our erstwhile coalburner has ever had experience with political activism in the past, or possibly spread those church flyers around on cars in town.

The rice thing isn't particularly well-known outside of those circles, or tech-oriented people who drop thumb drives in the toilet with alarming regularity.

The rice is to weigh it down so the wind doesn't blow it away. Think about it.

Most likely. Rice absorbs moisture very well. It's why if you get water on your phone you should dry off the visible spots then cover it in a sealed container in hwhyte rice.

I'm aware, having read the thread, but the first suspect should be the first witness. In this case, the outraged woman should be examined for a history of doing stuff like this.

This is clearly an attempt to stir up the BLM coons. Think about who 'found' it. Women are notorious for planting evidence based on what would trigger THEM. So she has gone for the most identifiable 'racist' flyer look for her apparent discovery. Why? She knows it will evoke memories of the same being used during the 'Jim Crow era' and similar. Same as using swastikas for supposed racist incidents.

Eh… in my experience, the best way to reduce water damage is by keeping the phone well ventilated and running a hair dryer over it on a cool setting. Keeping it in a bag restricts air flow and imo is not worth the minimal water absorption rice provides.

like with a fart, whoever smelt it dealt it?

Thank you very much! You're feedback is greatly appreciated.
I put a lot of focus into keeping the message short and clear so it can easily penetrate the normies mind.

pic related is the first post which started it all, thus it does not resemble everything I have outlined earlier.

I will give you a better example but I have to translate it first.

This was the most successful one. I got way more likes than I usually get for "popular" content (~x2).

It's a very good example keeping the post short to get the core concepts (the very definition of "meme") across.
In this post there are two core concepts:
- migration turns our culture and social cohesion into shit
- multiculturalism: why only Europe? (and the implication from this: why at all?)

The short and populist nature of the text makes it easy for these concepts to penetrate the readers mind.
Semantically however the post is not populist at all: i don't blame the migrants directly, but point out the correlation between migration and crime.

Further I don't give any solutions (migrants out! hurr durr gaz the kikes race war nao! ) but raise the question "why do we allow our culture getting trashed?". This is crucial to get people to take the message seriously and not just put it away as racist hillbilly rant.

I hope this helps, but I can give you another example (maybe not today).

In hindsight I regret not replying harsher to the "just look how the west raped the third world!" comments. Luckily, some bluepilled normies did that for me (some of whom I'd never thought they would do so).

Constantly working to urge the removal of anonymity and activities leading to prison.

Name-drops colleagues to make their names become familiar and boost their relevance.

Lads it looks like the bastard returned to the scene of the crime to gloat like an absolute madman

(checked)
Nigger no one is going to stand around and read all that. Not everyone is an autist with a thirst for knowledge and fun facts. People won't care. You have a better chance at it being written in emojis.

Pls learn to propaganda.

Hey dindu what are you doing?

dailystormer.com/join-your-local-nazis-2/
dailystormer.com/stickercaust-nazis-cause-media-storm-with-message-of-love/
dailystormer.com/brave-nazi-troll-protests-homo-vigil-gets-fired/

Just ask yourself user. Have you ever made the news?

lol'd at the moonman flyer

its unfortunate that anytime we demonstrate or flier they wanna shit on our free speech yet leftists can do it about supporting dictators or feeding africans or whatever the fuck kony 2012 was

kek

Sup Holla Forums

I'm sitting in a trendy breakfast cafe next to the enemy: two fat cows discussing their jobs as diversity directors. They are fucking parodies of themselves. I just heard one say, "race training" and she's too fat to be talking about running. Any who, I thought you'd appreciate their lamentations over the loss of hundreds of thousands of taxpayers dollars because Congress refused to pass a budget lol.

Actually, thats what we did in Brazil. If you have a goybook account and speak portugese, try spending a few days around Br's facebook. The left has been completely shattered, they have no power anymore, everytime a post has any hnt of "leftism", suddenly dozens of people jump in to mock them/prove them wrong.

Its actualy a lot of fun using facebook now, my whole timeline gets filled with humilliated lefties daily.

Brazil just went threough what was probably the WORSE government in its history, and of course, it was a commie government. Now everyone HATES the left, we are systematycaly removing left-wingers from positions of power. Government cut ALL funding to leftist propaganda (wich received billions from the last government), is little-by-little removing and replacing lefties in social media and academia. Even the tradicional media can be seen bashing leftists ocasionaly (this may not seem much from a country like the US, wich has Fox news, but here in brazil its huge, the entire media was just a leftists propaganda machine a year ago.)

The economy was left in shambles by PT (Workers Party-gommies) and will take a long time to recover, half the country went bankrupt and broke overnight. On the cultural side, however, the brazillian conservatives (Coxinhas) are dismantling the entire leftis media/academia power structure. Its quite amazing, especialy considering its brazillians doing it.

We too are based, once in a decade.

Fuck, m8. the 7-1 really turned your country upside down, didn't it?

I'm glad it worked out for the best, though.

You people are insane if you think taunting niggers like that is a good idea. HOW MANY BLACK ON WHITE CRIMES DO YOU THINK HAVE HAPPENED DUE TO NIGGERS BEING BUT HURT DUE TO BEING CALLED APES ON THE INTERNET OR BEING CALLED APES VIA FLIERS?

Most of you don't suffer the consequences of blacks being pissed off about this. Its the whites who live near blacks who get their asses kicked.

YOU GUYS LIVE IN MAJORITY NON-BLACK AREAS AND HAVE BEEN GOING ON THE INTERNET AND TAUNTING BLACKS ON TWITTER. BUT YOU ARE SAFE FROM THEM FOR THE MOST PART.

MEANWHILE WHITES WHO LIVE NEAR THEM HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE ANGER YOU PUT IN THE BLACK POPULATION.

Yes I fucking agree blacks are not human. BLACKS ARE NOT HUMAN. But if you are going to be taunting blacks on the internet you are fucking retarded.

WHITES DON'T DO SHIT AND ARE CONSTRAINED BY LAWS TO BE PEACEFUL. BLACKS ON THE OTHER HAND TAKE OUT THEIR ANGER AND GET VIOLENT WHEN THEY ARE ANGRY, THEY HAVE A HISTORY OF THAT.

WHITE BLOOD IS ON YOUR HANDS, ITS ON THE HANDS OF THE INTERNET WARRIORS WHO THINK ITS ALL JUST MEMES AND GAMES. ITS NOT THERE IS REAL LIFE CONSEQUENCES TO THIS STUFF.

WHITE BLOOD SHED BY NIGGERS IS ON YOUR HANDS FOR POKING THE BABOONS.

race war race war

Along with making Whites look stupid and ignorant. Just can meet up and be normal for a fucking change. Do some real effective activism.

Not vulgar KKK nazi shit over and over.

No one thinks it's a good idea. OP and a number of anons stated that this was likely to have been a false flag, an act of black propaganda.

you must be voting for the hilldawg this year

I know, right? We should embrace based fags, jews, and niggers like god emperor Trump.

I mean, hello, It's 2016. I don't see why people still hold on to such outdated and hateful views.

She's no loss if she's willing to fuck a nigger.

Why is it in a ziplock bag of rice?

so you can begin the rice war
:^)

This is good. We need more trigger material like this because ironically it gives out more redpills than teaching individuals one by one.

Guccipher came on here a while ago and was covering the time he printed out nazi propaganda from university printers. He explained it as being the most efficient redpilling system because some normies enjoy laughing at triggered feminists and nigger sympathizers.

And sorry for using the word 'normies'. I don't mean to sound like a Holla Forums faggot, but I couldn't think of any other terminology.

Maybe it's time to man the fuck up and make them terrified of doing so then. They're not going to calm down because we stop calling them niggers, they're still niggers afterall.

Cower in fear of your nigger masters then, roll over and offer your sister up as a sacrifice they might just steal your bike rather than kill you, this week.

To appeal to anyone with genuine concerns it should have more stuff with violent crime statistics and rapes, especially any involving young white girls.

The gorilla thing is played out, too simplistic and easy, it signifies nedneckery in the author and is only occasionally funny.

That was weev not Guccifer.

normalfags

Oh, shit. My bad.

I though I saw this picture a few weeks ago. Right before those cops got shot in Dallas the nigs werw claiming the KKK was handing those out