This thread exists

this thread exists.

glad i could help.

even if you didn't, I would have ceased existed and this wouldn't be written anymore so I don't mind. But thanks.

*ceased to exist* sorry for my retardation

what do we do now?

I say we discuss about wether or not there is a god. This kind of discussion keeps theads up most of the time.

there is a God. end of discussion.

I think there isn't. Prove me wrong.

it's illogical.

illogical too

why did you assume im religious?

What are you gonna do? Be triggered?

lol let's not digress. can you explain the fine-tuning of the universe?

How could I? I'm not even intelligent enough to grasp the depth of it. But not comprehending something doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

so you admit God exists?

It's not that I don't comprehend the existence of a god. It is that I never had any proof of it's existence, as opposed to the universe, which I know it exist, but I don't understand fully it's mechanisms.

the universe is the proof of god's existence.

lel "it's true because I say so" isn't a proof, mate. Try again.

then how did the universe come to existence? how is the baryon asymmetry possible in a godless universe and how is it so goddamn fine-tuned? you can't just say
because it's not an argument.

How do I know? Same question for a god, then, where does he come from? Why would he create the universe?
yeah right, so fucked up that we have to die in a 100 years life-span, that we're stuck on this giant flying rock in the stars for ever because faster-than-light traveling is (for now) impossible and all we do is driven by emotions that are completely hindering the Humans to thrive, dying one by one because our body can't take height, weight, bacterias, viruses, pressure variations, high speed matter, atmosphere composition variation, heat, cold, unbearable emotions, hunger, thirst.
And then again, our only purpose is to reproduce and make more Humans, because we can't live long enough to make something noticeable out of our lives that could be seen in an universal scale. Yes, this is fine-tuned alright.

God is the initial clause of the universe. this is you asking "which harry potter book came before the first one". and if we remove the philosophical concept of god as the clause of the universe,the universe itself would exist since forever, so it would be "god" itself.
i dunno don't ask me.
yet you get to live and experience a tits ton of shit. you get to feel and everything. be a little thankful for whatever blessings you have in your life, whether you believe God gave them to you, or you did, you utter dipshit.

again, if you say it doesn't make it true

then he doesn't exist if you can't prove his existence.

yes, and I won't be thankful of that.

how did the universe start, then then explain how does the universe exist and how does it exist in such a perfect tone to suit our lives? (you still haven't answered that)
taking me out of context is a real clever move.
whatever man, just know that little nigger babies in famine exist, and you're not one of them.

you haven't neither, that's why we're still discussing it: because you think that something you can't explain needs to have someone to do it, I think things can happen without someone doing it in the first place. That's all.

and thanks for proving both my points afterwards

i already told you, God is the initial clause of the universe. even if we decide to not use the word "god", that it's used with a specific meaning in metaphysics ("anything that exist since eternity"), only because we hate it and we instead choose to use the word "xvfhgtxea to define what has always been, this wouldn't change anything. asking what existed before existance itself (and in this specific case is useful to remember that the Bible God presented himself to Moses as "I Am that I Am") is pure nonsense. if "god" isn't what started the universe, is it all a coincidence? are the violations to the copernican principle, baryon asymmetry, the kalam cosmological argument, the fine-tuning of the universe, coincidences? and what about your evidence? "God doesn't exist" is a claim, where's your "extraordinary" evidence for it?

there aren't, as much as there aren't coincidence for the existence of a god. Pat.

*proof, not coincidence, sorry

so you operate under the principles of faith? so you are what you argue against? what are you retarded?

Logic isn't faith.

so how does your marvelous "logic" explain the beginning of the universe? or how does it explain the baryon asymmetry? and how does logic fulfill your claim that "God doesn't exist"?

we're still working on it, user.

lol well good luck then. i really hope something gives within our lifespans. well this has been fun. im gonna go rape little kids in my neighborhood church. call me after you finish fucking yourself with a banana, okay?

get money. fuck gods.

don't worry, ain't no bananas here

If every effect has a cause, then there are two possibilities. One: an infinite regression paradox. Two: there was an effect that caused itself. Either of these possibilities is illogical.

If there was an effect that caused itself, then either the beginning of the universe was this self-causing event, or there was a prior self-caused thing generally called The Creator or God that caused the beginning of the universe.

but then again the creation ex nihilio of a so-called god is a paradox too

Did the fucking faggot mods filter Mo d to God again?

Ah, so they didn't.

why?

jews

i fucking knew it

boredom

Precisely. It isn't a solution to the paradox, it merely offsets it.

However, if we accept that an initial cause may cause itself, and define "God" as "that which caused itself", we may apply Occam's Razor and suggest that instead of choosing between whether the universe caused itself or a self-caused Creator caused the universe, we can simply define The Creator and Creation as synonymous. This would make a degree of sense, as we are talking about something self-caused, a thing that is both its own cause and effect. Therefore I submit to you the possibility that God and the Universe are one and the same thing, which makes the debate over whether there is a God rather silly. The Universe does seem to observably exist.

yeah, we should use Occam's Razor and just admit that we don't know how the universe came into existence. making the problem more complicated by introducing a god who also had to somehow came into existence only makes the problem more complicated.

what if we just said "well fuck I don't know mang"

this

We're here, we might as well exercise or cogitative muscle by chewing on the unsolvable.

*our

there are more promising problems, with less idiots working on them, out there

I agree, I believe that the question of God's existence is the single least important question a human can formulate. A universe governed by an all-powerful entity with an incomprehensible and immutable plan and a proven history of fucking with people is from our point of view completely indistinguishable from a universe with the fundamental traits of uncertainty and infinite complexity developed from simple principles.

That said, running on a treadmill won't get you anywhere, but it's still good for you.

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Empty yourself and pray;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Amen & Glory!
Praise him with many motions!
>>>/fart/

lol no it doesn't cuck

double the trouble, double the fun

That is disgusting. You're mother is ashamed of you