I have a huge crush on this girl.

What does Holla Forums think?

more

is she a prostitute by any chance?

rate her

last batch

no

no gives a shit.

I just ask because I've been browsing prostitute ads lately, and I could swear I saw her in one

really? could you find this ad? what country was it?

bump

Finland. tried looking for the ad, but it's not active today

She lives in the UK. So must be someone similar.

you're probably right. either that or someone else is using her pics. there's a lot of those on the prostitution sites.

Oh god. I think I fucked her. Where do you live?

UK

too fat, 5/10

i just find her so hot and comfy

why don't you do something about it then?

she is on the chubby side, but not too much

great curves

I did. She ignores me.

then you're not trying hard enough

I guess I made this thread to be motivated.

call her. right now.

how big is her dick

she doesn't pick up now, I'll try later

Yea bro i'd go for it. She's fat enough to where you wont have much competition. Has self esteem issues, see smallest skirt at the party pic and cleavage pic, you can use that to get your in. You're only issue is getting in with her clear group of friends. Unless you're already in them then you're like half way there.

Thanks. I'm not in a group of her friends, but I'm her senior at the same uni. So it's something. We talked once, got her number, but she ignores me.

You've called more than once and she's ignored you on all occasions?

she only picked up once when I called, I asked her out, she gave a lame excuse, and said she needs to end the call

never picked up again

when I meet her uni she just ignores me

That's not good. Sorry bro it ain't happening. Unless you can engineer some circumstance where she needs you and you can show how not autistic you are. Try to find some parties she'll be at? Pic of you will help to gauge what your odds are.

taller than her by a few inches

I'm quite fit, on cutting now

Common whore, forget her

how old and how big is your dick?

bigger than yours

at least I'd love to shag her before forgetting about her

gay

bump

no

Help me lads.

what more do you want?

does she have feminine penis?

more ideas how to get to her

if she's ignoring you this heavily, there's nothing to be done

cut your losses and move on

Yeah, you may be right.

Cheers for all the feedback chaps!

Dude are you kidding me? If that's really you then forget that bitch.

If you put on some nice clothes and if you have a modicum of game, you can pull girls like her two-at-a-time on any night of the week.

If she's your "type" that's fine - that's great actually because you have reasonable standards (you'd be in a much worse situation if you only chased dimes) - but you need to get your ass out there and meet about 20 fat girls just like her, and then from those 20, about 15 will be calling YOU up instead of ignoring your calls.

Also, fuck them but don't commit to anything, and never let yourself believe "I'm in love." That's a waste of your time.

Thanks! I have a medium luck with girls. But just really like this chick. Yeah… I can fuck other girls.

Is she redpilled? Matters more than looks

Don't know. I know she doesn't have any colored friends.

Also women take on views of the man who fucks them, so no worries about about it.

just in case someone else wants to chip in with some bro-wisdom

no, that's fat

looks like the average brit slag.
i don't see the appeal

its dead bruh

no, just curvy — I don't like girls to be too thin

yeah, she's English — me too

this thread helped me realise that

To be honest user. She already looks old, and I have feeling she is younger than she appears. She looks a little lumpy too, but her eyes are really pretty.

She looks so old. She looks the mom here.

She not that pretty to be orbiting. She must have amazing personality. For your pic, you look way better than she.
You can do better. No reason to chase a snob.

Rate the gal I have a crush on

Imagine the blowjobs you can get without her dentures.

Cheers for encouraging words.

She is 19.

i don't know what makes British women so recognizable.
its odd, i think its about the flat and round face.

I never thought of that, thanks sonny

I find it hard to believe nobody has asked you if you are rich. I am looking at her pics and what I see is a young fatty with a lot of miles on her already, who is overdressing. That to me indicates that she is looking very desperately for someone rich to marry and get her out of circulation before she is too worn out to get anyone.
You can do one of two things. Be rich, or wait until she has given up on herself and starts dressing like a slob instead of a desperate slut.
If you are well off, start acting like it. Dress better, act too good for her, brag about the vacations you are taking when she can hear you, etc.

Personally, I wouldn't waste my time on her even if I did find her attractive, which I don't. She is used and damaged goods, and in ten years she is going to weigh 14 stone and have a drinking problem.

Samefag here. I meant 18 stone. She already weighs 14.

I'm a student, so not so rich. Good idea. I definitely need to dress better. I just keep comfy with tshirts and sport outfits.

Looks like her boobs are different sizes. Gratz

Yeah, she well may be 13-14 stones. She's quite tall for a girl.