Holla Forums Gamenight

I think it would be cool if we could all play some vidya together, dunno what though, suggestions and input welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

transformice.com/
lichess.org/8BmXSuxb
lichess.org/2kw8kByp
tankionline.com/en/start/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chess on lichess.org

Fuck off, dataminer.

Not a dataminer, just want to play some games with the faggots I talk to all day

chess you funkmeiser!

Ah, what the fuck is it called- Transformice?
transformice.com/
Used to be tons of threads about this back on halfchan, but I don't know if any Holla Forumstards still play it. If you've never heard about this game, basically you're a fucking mouse and you, some other faggot mice and a shaman who can place blocks or cast spells try to kill each other while one guy bitches about actually trying to work together to grab the cheese and reach the end.

fine lets play a game, I'm pretty shit tho

lichess.org/8BmXSuxb

crap messed up

lichess.org/2kw8kByp

what color is op?? i can't even tell!

black gave up his queen too easy

black is too aggressive

Shit yes! Chess! My hairy crusty asshole is winking excitedly!

no rook should have taken the pawn. then queen on the back rank would have been checkmate!

GG

GG

white just like my Aryan skin

you did pretty good though

thanks

That could be kind of cool, I was also thinking like an MMO style game where we could all run around and adventure or have a guild or something

smash bros wii u. we can make tournaments

I don't have a Wii U

no one does :(

what do you guys think about playing APB? its kind of shitty but its free and we could drive around a shoot idiots that bought premium weapons, also has an in depth customization system with decals and stuff so we could troll with some 1488 stuff.

Pick a really simple game anybody can torrent. Worms, quake, anything with multi

wow or warframe.

bump

snake?

How's about warthunder or for honor?

tankionline.com/en/start/

this is cool.

How about all watching a movie together, who has Netflix??