Make Brazil Great For Once

Here in Brazil, our sudents are being overloaded with cultural marxism and other leftist junk. Brazilian schools are dominated by communist teachers indoctrinating our children to be zombie slaves of the left.
We need your help. There is a law to be voted which states there should be no indoctrination in schools. It will make the school books more neutral and wipe communist shit out of it.
There is a survey in the Senate website we need to win in order to press them to pass the law forward.
Here is the link: www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaomateria?id=125666
Vote using the green button (I'm favorable).

We need your help, please vote in the green button.

Bump for glory.

Fuck off, non-white savage.

you should have remained under the rule of moortugal tbh

The majority population in Brazil are white.

The niggers are located in the "favelas".

It keeps asking me to log in

"You need to login to perform this operation! Do you want to login?"

nope, i don't.

Brazil was a territory of Ordem de Cristo, not Portugual.

Use a 10 minute mail for it.

The leftist government is fucking our education, guys. They're brainwashing our kids, turning them a bunch of shallow retarded progressists. Please support us, vote in favour.

This:

No matter how bad things get in Brazil just always remember it could be worse you could be a worthless Britcuck

We had a chance,amigo..

HAD…

10minutemail works in this site, please help us!

Absolutely untrue. You aren't white, Joao. You're a non-white mongrel and you always will be.

Still can't get it to work for me.

Good initiative.

What's it feel like being a mongrel savage in a shit hole of a non-white nation?

This guy will fall soon.

Do you really believe in it?

Meh, at least he resolved part of the problems we have.

Jesus Christ, we're between a Communist and a ZOG stooge. Fuck this shit, I'm moving to the country and getting some guns - fuck all this.

Voted, but look from the votes in the last hours.
It's obvious that they are controlling it.

Yup.

Leftist teachers must be telling their kids in school to vote against.

Yes. Both sides of spectrum hate him. He can't do anything about this.

These sites are infested with the Brazilian "caviar left"

I remember voting for something in defense of keeping marriage heterosexual some months ago on a similar site and the comment section was "wow, just wow" tier.

So just do it, be a hero.

If someone tells to the police you will get raped in the jail

This is the future you fucking hues chose. GTFO

Top kek.

Here is your reply.

Son, I live in the North. The doorman at the engineering company I work near has killed three robbers last year and feijoada. You really think the police does anything here?

Also, D. Pedro II was a cuck who gave up the throne because he was too much of pussy to fight for it.

Shit guys, huefag here, I just found out my Catholic maternal grandfather's last name was one of the names that Portuguese Jews adopted when they arrived on hueland. I might be part jewish, what the fuck am I gonna do? Does this mean I can't be a fashy goy anymore?

Bump.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Chilebro here, don't worry Brazil we'll make you great again.

also Brazilian immigrants in Chile for some reason are all white, blond and with either green or blue eyes. lol.

You aren't a Jew, you can only be a Jew if your mother is full-bred Jewish.

First you ditch the commie and then we'll talk.

Aren't the useless Haitian niggers that came here are going over there now ?

kek m8

We have like 100.000 argentinians refugees.

We are the England of South America, we are full of refugees from other countries. But for some reason all Brazilians (that come here) are white.

:)

In any case 4/5 of Chile are useless mestizos, niggers, flaites, or whatever.

I don't deny that those neocons are jew puppets, but acting that the Workers Party is somehow a savior against them? pffffffffffffffff

If they weren't actual puppets they were the best of useful idiots, and dilma is a jewess herself.

This is a really good reason to not have government run schools at all. pls h8 me you statist fucks

Trips of truth, we either have the choice between neocons and jewish puppets.

Don't underestimate them.

Those things basically apes, mestizos are genius next to them.

Case in point.

Luiz Inácio da Silva is a Jew himself.

Communist agitator, literal criminal, never worked a day in his life, hooked nose, etc.

Not to mention the degeneracy here would give common filth a full time job as a youtuber.

It's all:

I'll never get tired of saying that flaites are the future of my country. Most of them are too dumb to be a threat, and too "machistas" to be brainwashed by the media. Most of the flaites I've known are simply ignorant people with no purpose in life, and who hate peruvians, bolivians and practically everyone who isn't chilean. Flaites are low-key nationalists, and even though they are ignorant, they happen to be a majority. Small people like them are the ones who will pick great people to lead our nation to greatness once more.
Sage for OT

He is nordestino, different kind of parasite.

Unless he is one of the few kikes that got there during the colonial era.

Don't listen to the shills!
Stay warm!
Keep the blood flowing!
KEEP VOTING!

Our ernemy is the MAV!
What is MAV?
MAV stand for "Mobilização em Ambientes Virtuais", wich can be translated as "Mobilization in Virtual Environments" in portuguese, nothing more than an infowar commom tatic wich can be resumed as payd agents to promote a specific agenda and desinform people on every virtual ambient where a health politic debate could emerge.
We have a lot of MAVs working on the Brazil's web, the most famous is the MAV PT. PT stands for Partido dos Trabalhadores, the Workers Party, the one you know for the party of Dilma Rousseff, our most recent impeached president.
The MAVs are skilled, they have the ways and modes to achiev what they want, and they have the numbers to surprass the few right wing brazilians who try to emerge. We dont have anymore spaces to look for help, so, if you can spend ONE MINUTE to make a 10minutemail and vote for us, we will be trully glad.

An Argentine caller on David Duke's radio show today asked him to affirm to his audience that there are still White people in Argentina.

Here's the graphic showing the very start of the employed scripts and bots by MAV. They just outnumbered our rightwing vote uprising on the last day in just TWO FUCKING HOURS.

HELP US!

How will this change anything, the country will still be full of BRs.

LOL

Brazil can burn.
Disgusting continent for disgusting people.
Unless the majority stopped behaving like apes. Heck, sometimes even "Aryans" behave little better than the mongrels.

How the fuck is your flag made?

No problem Brazil-friend

I just used one of my backup emails

Brazil is too contaminated with miscegenation to be saved.

BRfag here, please guys, vote green.

Its basicaly a proposal to stop any sort of communism or general politics being taught in schools, the guys who proposed the bill has been fighting against leftist indoctrination for most of his life. Its a REALLY big deal.

Pls Holla Forums, pls just once help make brazil great once, vote the green button (use a throway away account to sign up if you want, but the website is legit brazillian government.

This law would also STOP any islamic teachings in schools, wich are already happening in some places in brazil

PLS Holla Forums THIS IS IMPORTANT

BR here, donbt believe this article Holla Forums, its mostly bs and distorted shit

Thanks gringo friend, we owe you one now.

Yes but it wont be indoctrinated communist Br's. This is serious man, the brazillian right has been fighting for this for years, and leftists bots are pulling the rug under us to keep indoctrinating children as young as 6 on transgender stuff and goymunism.

Holla Forums PLEASE HELP

thanks

This, people tend to overlook Temer, but he did some good stuff.

More importantly, he cut ALL the funding the government was giving to left-wing propaganda websites.

good