Kansas City Police Captain shot and killed

Police said an officer responded to a call about an armed disturbance at Second Street and Edgerton Drive about 1:30 p.m. The caller reported that someone in a vehicle was firing shots in the area.

Investigators said officers reached the scene about five minutes later and said several people jumped out of the vehicle. One of those people was taken into custody right away.

Police said that while the captain, who was at the scene, tried to contact another fleeing suspect, shots were fired and the captain was hit. The captain was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead.

His name has not been released. ( as of ~10mins ago)

kmbc.com/news/police-officer-shot-in-kck-police-chief-says/40783926
archive.is/gggTw
kshb.com/news/region-kansas/kck/police-officer-shot-in-kansas-city-kansas
archive.is/2Z3g0

twitter.com/search?q=kansas city captain

probably niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

progunfighter.com/murdered-by-the-black-panthers/
kwch.com/content/news/Kansas-City-police-officer-shot-387497881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wew

HERE WE GOOOOOO

if dubs the shooter is jewish gaynigger from blm

We need to start pushing shit into uberdrive

Suggested hashtags

#DoTheyReallyMatter

Or maybe

#NoTheyDont

They're setting up ambushes with fake calls. This is ridiculous.

name is Robert David Melton.

Its full blown pavement apes

That would be a very safe bet. See pic.

That's it!

#NOTHEYDONT
#HISNAMEISROBERTMELTON

GOGOGOGOGOGO!

classic panther move

Is it really? I don't know much of anything about the Black Panthers. I suppose I should get reading since they're making a comeback.

meme is Robert David Melton.

#85IQMatters

I worked with a black guy who told me there were parts of Saint Louis where the cops simply don't show up, due to the fact that gangbangers would call in fake 911 emergencies and shoot at the police every time they showed up. This same nog also told me that in Saint Louis ghettos you maintain six foot distance from every other car while driving since if they get closer, they're going to carjack you. So if someone gets that close during a red light you just drive through because otherwise you're fucked. Same guy also said he hated living in the 90% white city we were in, and couldn't wait to go back to Saint Louis. Fucking niggers.

Yep. One of the dirty little secrets of America is that there are no-go zones in nigger areas. Nobody wants to talk about it.

just in time to grab my happeningcorn

Fugggggg

I probably know that guy. Can we begin purging yet?

They are savages. Those rules go for any area that's >50% nigger.

Many of those places the traffic lights switch to blinking yellow at night because its fucking foolish to stop at any time.

Well…I don't have a problem with that. It's when their bullshit spreads outside of the containment zones.

KC KS has some of the poorest niggers on the planet. it's like E St Louis

is Robert David "The Black Meltdown" Melton going to be the cause for the race war?

here have some shit OC

TEXAS DID 911.

I hope these niggers keep popping these cops, maybe then the cops will realize that protecting these monkeys are not worth their own lives and will let RWDS take over.

seriously how far is this going to go before someone does… something?

some light reading

progunfighter.com/murdered-by-the-black-panthers/

I think 1 or 2 more mass cop shootings, or when a senator's son it ain't me starts playing gets killed.

The time to do something was the 1950's when we were segregated had all the momentum and people on our side. They did nothing and now we live in hell. Doing something came to late.

Is it as bad as this? Half of E St Louis looks like Kobane, Syria. One of the pics below was an office building, the other is an abandoned meat packing plant that has sat like this for 57 years since it closed. The place is so fucking poor and violent that nobody has the money to tear this crap down, and nobody wants to put money into a place as financially toxic as E St Louis.

whatever you do. do not go full storm roof on niggers. target members and leaders of organizations.

That fucking clown only did that shit because he was on prescription drugs. Funny how before these mind altering drugs were prescribed to whites, you never had these mass shootings.

Holy ambient Kek, I suppose one positive thing about living in an over crowded nation like mine is that this would never happen even in awful neighborhoods.

Every day, we're getting closer and closer to an all-out race war.
I can almost taste it.

The inmates had sharpened a lawn mower blade and used it to stab Sergeant Miller 38 times after attacking him in the prison’s Pine 1 dormitory. Three of the subjects were convicted of Sergeant Miller’s murder but have all since been released.
What in the fuck. Can you imagine the headlines if a bunch of skinheads greased a black prison guard and then got released?

BUMP
sliding racial threads is anti-racist
anti-racist is code for anti-white

I live five minutes south of State Avenue, the one just below the red dot on the map. I take my wife shopping all the way down to Shawnee when we need groceries, because I simply can't take being so anti-relaxed around all those blacks, and it stresses her too. Every trip up there for whatever reason is 50% black people, and it's always a bad idea in retrospect.

AYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

It won't be a race war. It will be a war between cops and the rest of us.

The more they gun down cops, the more cops get nervous and prone to shoot first. If you're not a cop, then you're a potential cop killer.

Give it enough time and it will be white men on the slab alongside the nignogs.

Offtopic but do you have that webm that looks just like that pic but has music?

East Saint Louis has been shit for so long that 35 years ago John Carpenter filmed Escape from New York. Nothing has changed and noting will change as long as you think blacks are humans.

There is always a sliver lining

But cops arent stupid they know whites arent targeting them. They know that 99% of their job is wrangling wiley niggers.
There's always the inherent danger of being a cop, sure, but beyond that, I don't think they're looking at the white man as being equal to the savage terrorist groups inciting cop killings

Remember this scene when Clark made a wrong turn off of I70 and ended up in East St Louis ?

kek

Even Armour and Swift decided long ago that East St Louis is such shit that it doesn't even warrant slaughterhouses. The ammo factory sat empty for decades as well.

That's a shame. One of the few white ones left in a position of some power. They love pushing niggers into positions of power in government jobs.

Some parts of KCK looks like a fallout game.

Source >I live an hour from KCK

No one talks about it? We all acknowledge that white people can't and don't want to go into nigger infested areas. We don't don't talk about it because it's just a fact of having niggers in your civilization. That's why I mock Leftists and say shit like "go walk through a black neighborhood and if you make it out alive get back to me." This is nothing new to us. Whether people admit it or not, no white person is going to willing go to a black neighborhood.

#niggernoggerassholeclogger

This always made me curious. You go to an area where no one has lived for half a century and it looks run down and dirty, and a bit overgrown with shit, but you go to an area where niggers have been living for only two decades and it looks like the place was a battleground between Soviets and Nazis. How the fuck does that even happen? Sub-human filth…

driving through kansas city, both KCMO and KCK is always pretty interesting. you can go through the best parts of the city and before you notice it you're in niggerville. I really hope they're careful about the route plan for the streetcars, the buses already ship the coons around to much.

Yep. They don't want to make the mistake Baltimore did. In Baltimore the niggers hop the trains to the white neighborhoods / shopping districts, commit their crimes, then hop the trains back home to the hood.

Everyones going to be talking about a race war but we are still a way away. Have any of you even heard of groups/communities preparing to work together yet?

Wouldnt be a bad thing ir people started prepping properly.

Kansas would benefit from taking a pinch of white man,Wrap him up in black skin
Add a touch of blue blood
And a little bitty bit of Red Indian boy

Curly Latin kinkies
Mixed with yellow Chinkees
If you lump it all together
Well, you got a recipe for a get along scene
Oh, what a beautiful dream
If it could only come true, you know, you know

What we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough to take the world and all it's got
And keep it stirring for a hundred years or more
And turn out coffee colored people by the score

Rabbis and the Friars
Vishnus and the Gurus
You got the Beatles or the Sun God, it's true
Well, it really doesn't matter what religion you choose
No, no no

Making Lady Favor
Mrs. Graceful
You know that livin' could be tasteful
We should all get together in a lovin' machine

I better call up the Queen
It's only fair that she knows, you know, you know

Big enough to take the world and all it's got

What we need, what we need is a great big melting pot
Big enough, big enough, big enough
To take the world and all it's got

Keep it stirring for a hundred years or more

He got what he deserved :^)

we already have this issue with just cars, they'll flood the highways out of the city and fuck shit up while shopping

kill yourself nigger

Statists a shit tbqh fam.

My ass did 9/11

My ass is jew

WHY IS Holla Forums SO FUCKING DEAD?!? IM BORED AS SHIT WHERE ARE YOU ALL FAGGOTS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

watching the RNC mf

People watch that shit? What a dull waste of time…

Fuck off back to Holla Forums you cuck.

Watching it more for the potential chimpouts with the BlackBlock, RevCom, BLM protestors outside, user.

Cry more about militarization of the po lease bitch niggas ! We'll let the Guard be your zookeepers.

I would love it if that happened.

so many of these chimpouts, I made a dedicated chimpout thread. for cases just like this.

almost nobody posted in it

Is Kang Obongo going to say anything about this?

HIS NAME WAS ROBERT DAVID MELTON

wow no one really does care about this

think all race war threads are being slid to hell.

had a dedicated chimpout thread, and it was washed away quickly.

LOL

THIS RIGHT HERE

COPS AND NIGGERS – WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?

THE MORE DEAD THE BETTER

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHHA DEAD COPS

With the amount of technology at (((their))) disposal and decades of gas lighting the normie's, not to mention the distractions (pokemon go, celeb culture, ect), the race war could happen and no-one would ever find out.

If shit does happen, the first thing to do is close down social media sites like the recent coup in Turkey.
After that, it's usually game on!

damn, (((they))) are really trying to memoryhole this one quickly
if this pace keeps up can't see it being too many more attacks before it escalates

reminder that libertarian faggots like yourself will be purged and murdered in the coming war

hey, little lady, want to know about my master plan..?

I do, and my question to you burgers is :

How many newspapers and TV news are reporting not only when it happens :
but relating all shootings, police officers killed :
?

kwch.com/content/news/Kansas-City-police-officer-shot-387497881.html

National news media would rather discuss Melania's speech than this major happening

Breaking news:

Dindus confirmed

They good boys, they din do nuffin!

bump

are US cops not wearing body armor?

Virginiafag reporting in.
At least the Richmond area did get one thing right. No buses run to/from the outlying counties after 7pm or on weekends.

No public transit, less dindus after dark.

Glad I live in outlying county.

How old are you have you ever been pulled over? Also cops literally have IQ caps.

praise kek and pass the ammunition

This.

RaHoWa
RaHoWa
RaHoWa
RaHoWa

Heil Hitler.

bump.

Because whites are the cop killers? OH WAIT thats mostly niggers and spics according to stats AND according to their daily lives responding to the mostly criminal blacks. Blacks commit 50% of all crime, a lot of the rest is spics. They know that whites and asians are likely to leave them alone

Yeah because sooooo many white lives matter supporters are killing cops.

White BLM supporters maybe, in which case nothing of value was lost. If you and I were in a semi public space and saw a cop kill some degenerate thug nigger and a libcuck, the first thing id say to the cop is "you've done me and this user here a great service, keep it up and make sure you dont kill those who will support you. We didnt see shit here."

NLM! No Lives Matter! we are all shitheads some more than others, but in a galactic sense no lives matter. From my perspective white lives matter. From a black persons perspective black lives matter. Who gives a shit?

nice egalitarian nihilism there m8

Just pointing out the fundamental stupidity of being fixated on a statement like Black Lives Matter. As far as mottos go its shit.

That may be all you meant but you sure said more than that.

An idea you pushed in that post is the essential idea of nihilism
nothing matters dude we are like all just specks of dust in an infinite universe why fight bro sit down and lets light up duuuude
the second idea in that post
I'm referring to you bringing up that perspectives are subjective
is just plain marxist critical theory

If one cannot love and take pride in their own people they no longer have and grounding or roots to support them through their life and no past to inspire them and fill them with desire to improve upon their legacy.
You may think "no! I was just making fun of the silly blacks" . That is how subversion works you attack a target we can all agree on with arguments intended to make the reader, no the target examine and possibly doubt their own beliefs.

Nah fuck off m8. A man is an island. He is his own rock to stand on. If not, he is less than a man, he is weak.

HIS NAME IS ROBERT MELTON

This is really sad, think of how many families have had their lives destroyed due to these dindoos their husbands and fathers. This sort of thing is happening every couple of days now.

All you faggots get on your normie books and push the #bluelivesmatter hashtag.

OLYSHIT
the ghoul hidden in plain sight in the middle of the room
auto-target doesn't work, shit, fuck

His name was Robert David Melton

It really fightens you that white men are going to start putting white interests first, doesn't it?

That's because these things are starting to happen too fast for Holla Forums to keep up with everything, dummy.