Is it degenerate for men to be sexually promiscuous?

Is it degenerate for men to be sexually promiscuous?

It's degenerate for women, but what about men?

Key/lock analogy.jpg

This is the reason why I am asking the question.

Promiscuity in men is a treat of their high quality phenotype. To women it signalizes that he's desirable and sought after. Women will want this man's genes in order to pass them on to their own offspring and have attractive children that in turn will have it easier to find a mate for procreation, etc..

trait not treat I mean

Yes its degenerate; flee fornication.

does it impair his own survival? his chances of reproduction? his offspring's survival and chances of reproduction?

does it negatively effect those around him?

if yes, it is.

Yes but as an indirect consequence of the following:
Sex should only be after marriage. Divorce should be illegal.

only if the man can't provide for all the women he fucks and the resulting children.

Who says such crap?

"How did I get my own semen on my glasses?", I asked my 12-yo daughter.

Statistics

this guy nailed it. if you can't figure out that women prefer men that have a reputation for pleasing lots of women, then you're already fucked and will not fuck many girls

Yes, it is. Don't hold double standards. Either it is or it is not. Hold yourself to your own ideals.

Don't use words you don't understand.

Male promiscuity evolved because as a survival strategy it was more viable to have more offspring in the ancient, and I mean ancient days in warm and resource heavy environments. Like, Australopithecus afarensis ancient. Different survival strategies have evolved to work better in different geographical regions. In africa before technology was really a thing, it was better to have many offspring due to the disease and high infant mortality. Thus a male would mate with multiple females. In other regions of the world this didn't work out. Take Europe for example, you can't really have a whole brood of children in ancient europe because many would die during the winter. So it was better to have fewer children and invest heavily in them. This is where we get monogamy from. A smaller family unit has a better chance of survival if it is in harsher environments than a horde due to resource scarcity. You'll notice that even today many africans and middle easterners, well, generally people in warmer climates tend to be much more promiscuous and have cultural norms where polygamy is allowed. Societies that have to deal with greater scarcity are less promiscuous.

It's basic r/k selection theory.

yesa.

Yes. In order for a man to be sexually promiscuous a woman must also be sexually promiscuous. This means that promiscuity creates more promiscuity and is thus degenerate.

Now amount of being a master key is going to cure your AIDS, degenerate.

It's degenerate period, being a man doesn't stop STDs

Pagan society allowed polygamy though, but (IIRC) only if there were females to spare due to the gender ratio being out of balance (such as when men die during war). As for allowing the best males to be polygamous, this would be bad as it would encourage females to marry out of their genetic league. It's this kind of behaviour which shits our gene pool up. We live in a time where there are swarms of ugly whores marrying/dating/breeding out of their league.

I'll correct myself:
when single men die during war*

Obviously marrying off widows would be nasty and degenerate.

as for allowing the best males to be polygamous (except for during male shortages)*
I really need to proof-read before I post.

But rubbers and caution wil prevent it, cuck

sexually what?

I just got home from a dinner-date with my 11-yo girlfriend. She always looks so cute, and we have so much fun just hanging aroud together. There's no sexual stuff involved at all, of course.

It's natural for men to be promiscuous, IF they marry and have a harem and kids. Males can produce sperm everyday while women can only produce eggs every other month and it takes them 9 months to produce a child.