Weird shit happening on 4/x/ and 4/pol/

So basically a thread was made on 4/pol/ in which there was a photo of a supposed alien. The thread was deleted after only a minute and 4/pol/ got shutdown. People mentioned the image made people sick who looked at it and you couldn't save it. Also some mentioned how it was next to a tree. They also mention you can't post the image now. So many threads were posted to 4/x/ and they all got deleted quickly.

Now this is where it gets pretty strange. Someone is making a fuck ton of fake images and spreading them around pretending they are real. So is it larping fags or something else?

The thread was titled
"24489 Taken Aprox 24 miles north west of Luke Airforce Base Phoenix Az. Lab H4C"

First two threads:
4am - boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/113782058
10am - archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/113816232 (this one has mult. anons looking for image as well)

Descriptions from these threads:
“The aliens head was seen from the left side and it was looking to the left in the picture and slightly at the camera. Almost diagonally”
“I did see the alien, yellow scales black eyes with small pursed lips. Thought it was a shill thread so didn't open but saw the pic”
“They ayylmao looked like it had scales all over and was dark in colour. Its eyes looked like dried up prunes and had human like features but much smaller in comparison to its head.” – Poster from previous thread
“Nah not even close. It was a super high quality photo.”
"Dark dry looking skin or scales, bloated abdominal but mostly smooth, the eye sockets looked deep and appeared to have the eyes if you could call them that still in the sockets but looked like they had dryed out from lack of moisture. The skin had wrinkles all over sort of like u get if you stay in a pool too long."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18672519/
boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18682781
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No one screen capped it?

ayy lmao?

this

see >>>Holla Forums9340292

Nope, mods deleted it too fast

i assume that after decades of living among us Aliens are mastering quickly the art of shitposting

I feel like we're either being trolled to a great level or aliens pulled a data purge when some idiot got a picture past detection.

Or that they wanted us to know they exist, while others of them didn't.

Fuck off this is the most cliché creepypasta shit ever

lol honeypot if true

I saw it. I happened in on my little bro and he was on cuckchan. I berated him for being so gay, but then I saw what was on the screen. I got super sick and started throwing up everywhere. My mom came in and started yelling at me, but I blacked out. Woke up in the hospital with mercury poisoning.

DO NOT LOOK AT THE PICTURE. IT'S ALMOST AS BAD AS THE GRIFTER.

So basically a thread was made on 4/pol/ in which there was a photo of a supposed alien. The thread was deleted after only a minute and 4/pol/ got shutdown. People mentioned the image made people sick who looked at it and you couldn't save it. Also some mentioned how it was next to a tree. They also mention you can't post the image now. So many threads were posted to 4/x/ and they all got deleted quickly.
Now this is where it gets pretty strange. Someone is making a fuck ton of fake images and spreading them around pretending they are real. So is it larping fags or something else?

either bullshit or 4chans full of idiots.

According to the description looks like we are talking about a rare pepe

Why the fuck can't anyone come up with good shit these days? I remember browsing 4/x/ circa 2008 and they actually had spooky stories, but nowadays here it's just retards with the most cliche, poorly written creepypasta or Mandela effect "whoa I misremembered something, must be a different dimension" tier shit. At least /k/ occasionally has good campfire threads I guess.

the alleged photo is here
archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/18672519/

shit that never happened

clearly bullshit.

Sounds like a bunch of faggots to me.
Technologically illiterate faggots.

Bullshit, I saw the image it was cp. a little girl screaming while some guy fucks her

bullshit

This was the image

Apparently that whole alien shit was made up and spread around to cover up the fact that 4chan's severs were swapped with servers run by alphabet agencies while it was down for an hour.

Also that might explain why some recent data was missing such as threads and images like the so called alien

I find that more believeable

luannes my waifu tbh

I thought this happened in 2010 or something

you mean this?

A fine post.
Have a vintage gif.

Haha!
MODS are really gay!

This thread went nowhere and is gay.

Found the original image

just like your life

ayyyyy

I shit on your post.

this sparked my curiosity so I went to halfchan's /x/ and they have a thread and it looks like (maybe) someone is posting censored versions of the image boards.4chan.org/x/thread/18682781