Aliens

Listen up faggots a major happening has occured on halfchan. It started yesterday a user posted a picture of a alien. Shortly after the thread was deleted and the site went down and no one could post images for a few hours. We are trying to investigate. Join the discord for more info: discord.gg/CzJna

Pictures are related the first one is a ms paint recration of the alien and the second is a eyewitnesses description.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/b/res/6790887.html#q6790887
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

boast alium benis feg

Post the alien you dumb cunt. It's on the /x/ archives.

also fuck off to 4chan.

It has been purged nigger before we managed to get our hands on it.

go back

No one thought to save the image, thumbnail, webpage, or take a screenshot out of millions that browse 4chan? Really?

was gone in 30-60 seconds people said

also, is this it, faggot?

no

nope shills have been trying to distract us with fake aliens

U ARE NEED TO BE OFFED

I know all about the different types of "aliens" (I call them interdimensional beings because that's what they're closer to being)

You guys can ask me stuff about them if you want, or not I don't really care since you guys won't believe it.

What is their relationship to our governments and also your dick?

Just look up phil schneider.

What are they doing here? What's their endgame?

the fact that you know *anything* that occurs on that piece of shit, makes you a massive faggot, and nothing you say is of any value. you should be shunned here and afk, then die in a ditch.

i've now blocked your thread. die faggot.

They don't really have a relationship with our goverment directly. Some of the sneakier government agencies know about them (NSA, FBI, CIA) but most of them don't. I think the presidents are allowed to know but they still don't know much.

It's mostly the religious and extremely wealthy that won't let the information be made public. If people had access to alien tech it would ruin every monopoly on the planet because the economy is built upon a fictitious image of "scarcity". Slowly we're starting to use more and more alien tech though, this is especially thanks to the Roswell crash, which provided us with stuff used to reverse engineer a few interesting devices, such as gravitational propulsion, and even the internet we use today is based off of the tech that was inside.

Luckily though because of the internet the information was able to slowly leak its way into cyberspace and people are starting to figure it out on their own, this is why we're getting more and more high tech with stuff like supercomputers, electric cars, smart phones, etc etc.

I'd say within 50-70 years humanity may go interstellar and/or be living with or even becoming trans dimensional beings.

Can I go to a dimension/parell reality where anime exists

guess i might be of fake post

Seems strange, like censorship on an epic scale if true
These guys match at all?

Potential human disguise morphs or half breeds, I mean.

no what do the bogs have to do with this?

it doesn't really work like that. There is only 1 universe but it has "layers". The beings can move from layer to layer. We're stuck in between layer 3 and 4. 3.14519_ to be "exact".

Where did you get all of this info on Ayys?

That information is something I cannot give. I will say that some of them are among you.

Some random fuck was shitposting about it on another chan.

implying aliens haven't been on Earth for centuries already

Fuck off and GTFB to halfchan, you halfbreed.

I was too lazy to see if it was legit, but I knew someone here would bitch at me if I was wrong, so I thought now would be a great to to check.

We're not acting like aliens have first landed, we're acting like for a brief moment they might have been exposed.

*time

Also, to pass the time, I have a theory. Go to 8ch.net/b/res/6790887.html#q6790887
Take the trees from the first one, Alien from the second one, and landscape from the third. Could be a not so subliminal hint. Add alterations, like making it night and fall, maybe foggy so you couldn't see the hill in the distance. Probably wrong, but why not?

>>>Holla Forums9340292
>>>Holla Forums9340292
>>>Holla Forums9340292

imkikefy bumplocked it, HAPPENING CONFIRMED

>>>Holla Forums9340292
>>>Holla Forums9340292
>>>Holla Forums9340292

Either something's being hidden, or the mods don't like anything they think is spammy. This could be both.

If aliens dont exist then who posts on Holla Forums all day long about subhumans?

checkmate atheists

no its just halfchan cancer

You're both wrong. It's just that Holla Forums is the most cucked place on the web.

I posted that thread m8

bunch of bullshit see for some of the shoops that were posted.

you fucked up pi you fucking LARPtard

lolhoneypot