One of these is a male

Can you guess which one?

im saying right one

Get out of the female bathroom, you sick fuck!

They're both extremely ugly so why guess?

right

the one with the penis

But it might be a feminine penis

right.

since repubs are in charge now, i'd like to see a law passed so that all citizens must now have either "x" or "y" tattooed on our foreheads at birth. this way it's very clear what your sex and gender are for the whole world to see.

What is that?

Ill wait for some more responses before revealing whether you are right or wrong lads

trick question

both are males

i'm guessing right, but with the right hormone treatments and surgery it could be either of them.

It's the same as masculine penis, but if you call it feminine then you can pretend you aren't into homo

personally, i just want all identity disorders to be accepted now. i mean, if its acceptable to be transgender, then why not transracial or hell transspecies? hell, how come i'd be considered crazy if i woke up one morning and decided i felt like napoleon?

lol

I feel like we should meme trans-identities into a thing. People who identify as someone they're not so they're entitled to all their shit and their personal life. It's on the same slippery slope as transgender shit so it's makes perfect sense.

Left. I Feel like I recognize them from somewhere.
Then again it could be both.

It's possible.
It's harder (but not impossible) to tell when they are still young

Another picture of the left one

the camera man

is this a trick? the one on the right has a man chin, but the one on the left is wearing a metric tonne of make-up.

If even one is a tranny, the other is trash for hanging with a tranny. I'd play it safe and avoid both.

That's a guy! The left one is a male.

Correct answers

What gives it away though?
I seriously couldn't tell when I first saw him/it/her.
Still kind of 'cute'

Wrong

Don't know if the right one is also, tbh