I have someone's first name

I have someone's first name.
I have their mobile phone number.
I know the city they live in.
I know where they study.

How do I find their last name?

call them and ask

They know me from the internet. Can't do that.

stop being a pussy faggot and do it

It would be completely pointless you big faggot

search their name, city, and uni in memebook and look at the photos until you find them.

are u fucking retarded
well for start you can fucking reverse phone number dick lookup
if you cant fucking figure that the fuck out then fucking learn how to social fuckign engineer and call the fucking number shit stick

I already tried that dipshit, I wouldn't be asking here if googling their number worked.

Any specific sites to suggest I should use? Ones that actually work?

just fucking google "reverse fucking phone fucking lookup" or some tits fucking like that you fucking ass clown and fucking input the mother fucking number until one fucking works holly shit
if your this big of a fucking moron and pussy here i really goddamn doubt your going to do anything with the fucker at all

You double fucking nigger I just fucking told you I did that, are you mentally fucking retarded?
Did your mom drop you on your head?

Jesus fuck

Call the person, pretend to be a call center, ask for their name and surname for their 'safety', tell them the call is being recorded too, make up a fake ass company that sells pots and pans or some shit, bang, got their name and surname.

They know my voice

Well then ask a friend to do it. Or just fucking look them up on Facebook for fuck's sake.

then your not fucking doing something right because your fucking disabled orphan and a goddamn fucking moron
go be a fucking pussy on cuckchan

get a fucking voice changer and use fucking google hangouts to fucking call assdick holly shit

I'll give the only piece of true advice because I'm bored
Truecaller usually has both names since thats how most people save them

Shieet I can hear the salt grains drop onto OPs house from here.

Her last name is Clinton, OP. Don't bother stalking her she's a cunt

Good advice, didn't work unfortunately

call his sim card provide tell them the number and they'll ask you "are you X"?

They speak a different language, I can't call and talk English

I'm not going to help out a retard who can't connect very simple dots, but I will tease you. Here's a hint buddy - if, theoretically speaking, a reporter had this information and needed a last name so they could write a story, (important part here, buddy) what are all the reasonably possible venues/ways to get said information? I'm not liable for anything you might do or any damages or harm you cause.

Op's person of request doesn't speak english. Don't waste too much time here, he should be able to figure this out if he wants this information bad enough. There's enough cues in this thread.

There aren't though

did you know that if you search a phone number in fagbook it'll take you to the user profile in which that number is connected with? Now you do

Fun fact, not actually true

actually it is. though they have to have it associated with their facebook which many people do.

0.5 BTC to anyone who can guess my name

Go to bed Jim

Wankdog McGee

WINNER!!
post your wallet address to receive you'r free prize!

call customer service for their wireless phone and try to get a dumbass rep that you can hustle the name out of during the verification process

Good "INSERT TIME OF DAY" I'm calling from "INSERT RANDOM GOVERNMENT AGENCY" This call is
being recorded for monitoring purposes if you wish to not be recorded please say so at anytime, we're
assessing damage from a recent cyber attack on our end, To continue this conversation due to privacy reasons we need you to confirm your identity with your Full name Date Birth Last known Address that would be known to us.