Clinton’s data-driven campaign relied heavily on an algorithm named Ada

Inside Hillary Clinton's campaign, she was known as Ada. Like the candidate herself, she had a penchant for secrecy and a private server. As blame gets parceled out Wednesday for the Democrat's stunning loss to Republican President-elect Donald Trump, Ada is likely to get a lot of second-guessing.

Ada is a complex computer algorithm that the campaign was prepared to publicly unveil after the election as its invisible guiding hand. Named for a female 19th-century mathematician — Ada, Countess of Lovelace — the algorithm was said to play a role in virtually every strategic decision Clinton aides made, including where and when to deploy the candidate and her battalion of surrogates and where to air television ads — as well as when it was safe to stay dark.

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/11/09/clintons-data-driven-campaign-relied-heavily-on-an-algorithm-named-ada-what-didnt-she-see/

That actually explains a lot about why the democrats were so hopelessly disconnected from reality this election. Literally all they knew about millennials was the shit they datamined from only the mainstream social media sites

The democrats lost because they underestimated how butthurt cumskins were and how lazy shitskins were

Hello Pajeet, isn't there a certain street where you should be?

Can you be butthurt somewhere else? A little busy firing overpaid cumskins and replacing them with H1Bs who are proper workers

No, the democrats lost because they proved too unreliable for the establishment, in the end the establishment just bought Trump, or convinced him because he's retarded. Either way, we have the same result.

What are you even implying?

big data is a meme

memes mate

smh

thank you for correcting the record

When will liberals ever learn?

Go riot in the streets some more m8. George Soros is paying by the bucket load!

As a Jew I'm glad that our Vassal state picked our chosen candidate.

Not even joking, well done burgers.

So basically the basic "look at polls of key states" bot wasn't able to predict the consequences of decades of shitting up your career ?

Bonus point : they thought that "deploying" the cadidate would seriously impact the election when half of the rooms remained empty.

This sounds so retarded, the guy who decided to use this thing instead of common sense must make Holla Forums look like geniuses.

Wowee 400k a day! There's no way that can be wrong.

The people who went along with this idiocy knew that questioning the validity of computer simulations was strictly forbidden. After all global warming climate change is based entirely on it.

Meanwhile the chairman for Hillary's presidential campaign fell for a standard 'you need to change your password' phishing email. These people are clueless.

A nigger from Holla Forums how neat.

Computer simulations are used all the time, not only to model weather and climate but to test planes and cars without having to build them first. The problem is a simulator can only be as accurate as the theory behind it, which means they work well enough to be useful for physics but can't work for something poorly understood like politics. In other words:
garbage in, garbage out.

Most shekels went to Clinton. Trump received only something like 10% of all kike donations.

They really need to stop naming shit after Ada. Once they find out she barely worked with computers altogether, it's going to upset them badly.

The question then comes down to how they model the population. Their model of the American population is probably full of flaws, everyone is equal, and the whole model is probably a function of education and wealth. So Marxism in binary form. I bet /tech and /pol can come up with a better computer model to predict Presidential campaigns.

Pathetic that they are still trying to meme the creation of an entire field to a woman. See pic related.

If Trump is aligned with the Jews so much, why do Jews fucking hate him?

I hope they ran this on AWS. I'd love to see the bill from that.

How shit the candidate was. No algorithm could be prepared for such a handicap.

Humans are way less predictable than weather patters. We also have thermostats placed all over the planet that have registered an increase in temperature over the decades. Clinton just bought into the big data meme and failed to realize that having your head up someone's ass doesn't mean that you can controll their thoughts. She also underestimated the fact that her data was coming from a source that wasn't representative of the world as a whole.

Ada probably calculated a Trump victory but her programming directives prevented her from revealing it

Humans aren't as predictable to a computer you mean. We just don't have the processing capability (yet) of looking at ast variables and negative variables. To a human baesd in reality this was obvious given Hillarys shady past, the democrats completely ignoring everyone but California and New York in order to play the popularity game, and the sheer momentum Trump was abe to gather. Maybe it wasn't obvious to everyone that Trump was going to win, that still shocked a lot of his voters even. But it was obvioud, again, to people living in the real world, that Trumps chances were significantly higher than "Ada"" nd her mainstrem media sheep were reporting. Bottom line is they were all removed from the real world this election, the media, the DNC, their AI pet, all of them.

I didn't really expect a win for him, but that was mostly due to my lack of faith in humanity.

POO IN LOO

#include #include using namespace std;int Ada(){ cout

go riot and collect a paycheck before you spread such a retarded idea.

roughly half the voters, and a majority in urban areas feel disenfranchised under a Trump presidency. It's his job as a statesman to persuade them. like every president.

we ARE going back in time: a candidate that reads everything off data, vs a candidate that doesn't read.

no sanity check for model. I bet it doesn't even account for how many cars with Hillary bumper stickers get shot at when they go off the interstate for petrol.

Pig race with candidates spray painted on the side.

Think about it.

a computer can't read "shifty" yet.

My thoughts exactly; someone forgets to put in a zero or there's the inevitable glitch and the 400,000 simulations are worthless. In this case a presidential campaign decides their actions based on flawed results from an algorithm that they've invested too much in to afford credulity. Going with your gut seems like a stroke of genius compared to this strategy.

If climate science was as pure a discipline as astronomy or mathematics I would trust those results. There's too much politics and money involved for any reasonable person to give them any credence nowadays.

>looking at ast variables
>a human baesd
>Trump was abe to gather
>But it was obvioud
>than "Ada"" nd her
>mainstrem media sheep

Either clean your keyboard or read the post before hitting reply, damn. If it's from a HID issue due to a disability my apologies for bringing it up.

18% of jews voted for trump in the general election

I need a drawing of tay molesting ada.

what does ada look like?

I need to clean my keyboard
I can feel the autism leaking through your posts, please tone it down before you completely reveal your powerlevel on an anonymous imageboard

1.) Trump may have won the popular vote, the media jumped the gun on that before the tallies were fully counted

2.) "roughly half" is dubious. The majority of the people who DIDN'T vote Trump are either indifferent to him or are pissy keyboard warriors, the protestors are a minority, and even if they weren't, a great deal of them may be illegal immigrants who couldn't vote to begin with

It worked great for Trump. Probably because he went to all the places the Democrats have been ignoring for the last few decades.

Get crushed by a Dreadnought, soulless witch.

What a retard. How fucking stupid do you have to be to lose the election, not once, not twice, but three times with as much help as Clinton had? What a fucking failure, she had every cheatcode and trainer hack you can think of and she still fucked it up.

How can you honestly say that a woman can be President after this?

Ten bucks says it was a NodeJS app

I'll let you in on a secret: You can tell from a mile away if a white person is covered in cum because it stands out. The two are about as similar as snow is to concrete.

A nigger on the otherhand could be covered head to toe in shit and you could never tell because the shit blends in so well with their skin and they already smell like shit. It's like mixing mud with chocolate, you can't tell the difference.

Leave it to the shitskin not to understand something so simple.

>>>/india/

Like so.

Because Holla Forumstards are retarded

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Chump already promised that there won't be a concrete wall paid by mexico, obamacare is staying, and 11 million immigrants won't be deported, more like 2 or 3 just like when obama was in office.

kys