Trump has made 40k real

The resemblance is fucking uncanny. If you don't believe Trump is the true God Emprah you're fooling yourself.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mUtfunIDtZs
youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo
youtube.com/watch?v=idebjW9a6PM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

life isn't based off video games

video games are based off life

to some degree

Reality is stranger than fiction, art imitating life, life imitating art.

What character is that? Just a generic space marine? Definitely not a Primarch.

Why did he choose a VP with a name that literally means the smallest unit of currency?

He chose a standard conservative and with the T fucking the P logo he's showing he'll just fuck him along with the entire cuckservative party.

Because he needs a small time guy to mold into a yes man.

Alexis Holla Forumsux from the imperial fists
AKA the guys who build walls

Trumps a nigger who sold is children to jews, some day a real hero might come until then we are left with dead beats like Trump

Just imagine what ugly secrets are buried in his tax returns.

You are not with me. I don't think many others will want to associate with you either.

Not the emprah. Emp's face is some blend of Conan and Fabio.

And he's a fucking turkroach.

Shi/tg/uys are literally /mlp/ tier garbage, roleplaying on other boards and pretending that their Jew-owned company has some deeper meaning behind it.

Fuck off.

Well, for Holla Forums's sake he's more of an 'original' aryan or something like that. I think the fluff has him walking around on earth prior to 10k BC.

It's Rogal Dorn, definitely is a primarch.

Literally the most autistic primarch.

40k isn't a video game

Doesn't look much like Trump. Unless OP meant Pence. Either way doesn't look like them. Maybe Trump is pic related.

Anyone got the webm of him in emp has a text to speech device?

TRUMP IS EMPS YOU TARD

Fucking causality cucks…

You realise he was around before Turkey was even a thing right? When he was born their was an ice age going on.

Reminder that Orkz practice literal meme magic.

The Emperor is from Anatolia thousands of years before turks and arabs invaded.

Pretty sure Ron Paul was our Sanguinius as he died to allow Trump to make the final blow.

Daily reminder to listen to have this on loop for the election day party.

I want this meme and the autistis that jack off to unpainted plastic figures to die.

Reality is stranger than fiction, art imitating life, life imitating art. Dissidents making memes, memes making dissidents.

nofunz edgelord pls go. Holla Forums is as much about bantz as it is about politics. you'd know this if you weren't such a cancerous newfag.

>>>/out/

Kek agrees gtfo faggot.

Also when you leave kill yourself also.

Have you seen Barron Trump? That nigga is like 5"5 and is only 9 years old.

He is going to be over 7 feet tall. That's primarch size, motherfucker.

Prepare for them to quote Goebbels out of context and resort to smug anime reaction images when they're out of responses. They drown out all logic with laughter and wonder why they're where they are in life.

Watch as the 40cuck autists get triggered when anything negative is said about their cucked obsession with overpriced unpainted plastic figures peddled to them by Jews.

Worse than ponyfags.

Some of us just like the aesthetic and setting. Not everyone buys the merch. Again, you'd know this, and you'd know Holla Forums has a boner for w40k if you weren't a summerfag.

Now, if you'd kindly…
>>>/oven/

And so that forces you to talk about how "le based!!!!" it is despite being cucked hard by jews and PC bullshit.

You're fooling no one, sperg.

3 autistic cucks =/= all of Holla Forums
Go shill for your cucked, jewed franchise elsewhere.

Fun is degenerate you fucking kike.
Saged, reported, filtered, hidden, global reported, tweeted to Milo, Trump, and Ben Garrison, reposted to 4cuck Holla Forums, archived and sent to the FBI, CIA, NSA, and Navy SEALs

get fucked faggot
kek has spoken

NO FUN ALLOWED!!!

Have to agree with here

into the >>>/oven/ with you,

3/10 i responded to your obvious kikery

You seem pretty buttflustered. Would you like a menorah to calm down?

And like clockwork:

Absolutely worse than ponyfags.

Also what ya readin user, horus heresy or 40k stuffs?

You niggers ain't fooling anyone. Warhammer is as White as it gets. Go oven yourselves.

Wh40cucks everyone.

You're a fucking retard m8. If anything, the Tau are commietards.

Sure, cuz a space-based setting where ubermensch Whites scream about purging everything is the epitome of jew entertainment.

I bet you probably listen to rap. Seriously, find a nearest rabbi and impale yourself on his shriveled dick.

nothing much atm… waiting for DoW3, but seeing how much of a clusterfuck it looks like, I'm prolly gonna pirate the shit out of it

You speak like a nigger and then claim pride in whiteness, do you not see the stupidity here?
Yes, an irony which seeds their chimp babble into every day speech and normalises them in the minds of normal people. Christ I hate you fucking autistic man children.

You seriously need to dislodge that broomstick from your anus. Honestly. Chill the fuck out and get some sleep, you sound like a schizo.

Fantastic logic there friend, as expected.

You exposed yourself femcuck.

What exactly is your malfunction? You come into a w40k thread (which are a fucking STAPLE of this board!) and proceed to shit it up with your interminable kvetching. The fuck do you want? There are Anons on here who smoke weed and listen to nigger rap, yet no one gives a fuck because we're not old women whose only purpose in life is to shame each other. It's up to every man to steer his own life, and acting like a moralizing dick toward everyone just showcases your own weakness of character. Who in the everloving fuck are you to barge in here and act like you're the godgiven epitome of Whiteness?

Fucking summerfags, I swear…

Cuckchan was like that . This place was different, you should all go back.

yeah it looks … different

working my way threw the heresy atm, not in order tho, Deliverace lost atm for some fucked up alpha legion shenanigans

FOR THE EMPEROR!

This is your brain on Kike merchandise.

Nigger, I've been here since day one. W40k is a part of the board culture; feel free to fuck off back to plebbit or whatever other bleeding anus of the internet you crawled out from. I don't even give a shit, but trying to police people like they're on fucking fagbook is the exact opposite of what this board is about.

Lurk more, you insufferable cock-mongler.

DoW2 soundtrack is godly. Give this a spin…
youtube.com/watch?v=mUtfunIDtZs

You fucks are worse than yentas.

Holy shit you've an axe to grind. Did your bf tell you cunts can't be spesh muhreens? I swear, I haven't seen this much butthurt toward the franchise since that time a bunch of fa/tg/guys told some hoes the could LARP as bolter bitches.

lol he doesn't know he's been filtered

hmmm more of a 1st legion man myself, although I will listen, cheers user

You are not from fullpol , you dont fool anybody. We never had threads like this before you all came here from cuckchan.

Son, I don't even…

I will never understand what it is about 40k that causes these redditors to get so violently triggered every single time it gets mentioned.

Of all the fucking things we could've memed into reality we chose the single worst possible one. Good job.

still better than making weebshit real

Loser.

Like clockwork

I'd take anything over "In the grim darkness of the future there is only war". Seriously, in weebshit you've got to deal annoying cute girls and some faggotry.
In 40k you've got to deal with Tyranids.

So you're saying you'd rather take extreme femininity over extreme masculinity? Even if it is a bit autistic, at its core it's masculine badassery.

go away goon. you should know weeaboos play boardgames too.

It's a shit thread, so all you're gonna get are shitposts.

Not that user, but I've recently started the Horus Heresy and I'm on book 5. Interesting setting and the stories from different perspectives are fun.

Dad has read the first 10 in less than a month.

All I'm saying is that at least the autistic little girls won't eat me.

hence tau

Sounds comfy as fuck, user. I'm jelly.

It's pretty comfy when we get into it and talking about where it's going and should go.

Should also mention that I bought the last edition rule book and the codex for Dave Wolves, Grey Knights and Blood Angels… for the story.

Space Wolves*

I should have read them in order but i was totally new to 40k so i just picked ones i liked sound of then random ones

book 5 is fulgrim right? book 7 is well good mate, legion

That it is user, hoping to get through it and the two after it before the semester starts up.

Turkroach infestation is recent or haven't you hear the call to retake Constantinople?

White people originated from the shores of the black sea (hence the term caucasian), but the area has been infested by Turks and Arabs nomads from the 5th century to today, which is recent history as far as Humanity is concerned.
The Emp was born in Anatolia before History (before the written word), like any good God-like being would be.

Best of luck buddy, book 36 or something just came out so it'll keep you busy for a good while

some are better than others it just depends on who you're interested in for me its the 1st, thousand sons and alpha legion,the night lords are also pretty cool

Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

Glory to the Galactic Alliance of Humankind!

At least they are employed, home owners and can afford this expensive hobby.

Its a great hobby, entirely non degenerate and totally white.

/k/s wet dream

This is implicitly white
*Strategy
*Investment
*Planning
*Art

I really hope we aren't memeing 40k in and instead are memeing E.Y.E
or both

LEG STATUS: FUCKED UP

Trump will deflate the brouzouf, and make american brouzouf gains higher than ever before.

FUCKING ANGELIC DUBS ROLL

The apex of Wh40cuck intelligence, everyone

*Paying hundreds of dollars to a jewish company for handfuls of cheap plastic that isn't even fucking painted

Good goy!

wow, is this what they want in the military?

Fat losers.

This here is what a typical Aryan Ubermensch. Future dog emporer I'd say

*tips*

anyone noticing a trend in the participants of this "aryan" hobby?

faggot detected

they're white?

That man can offer milk to his offspring and he's got good taste in whiskey.

yes

you are clearly jealous of those cum-guzzling white overlords

the one in the middle reminds me of moot

It is.
Just because he looks like the sun doesn't make it degenerate.

Fucking cringe 10/10

I'd say they were darker because they spent all day working in the sun as opposed to shitposting indoors

I started reading Horus Rising and wasn't impressed. Not sure what you guys see in the series. (I've never played the vidya)

Shitposting is hard work mate.

WTF are you even on about ?

anyone saying GeeDubs is jewish is an obvious shill and can die in a fire, filthy fucking xeno

Can you please stop shoving 40k into politics ?

kek, no

the emperor protects

the amount of shills in the thread is proof alone it means something

It's like they're not even trying

can you please stop shoving political correctness on a fucking board that called politically incorrect?

You'd best have your preparations in order for Nov 8th.

Agreed, have a thousand son

Then you better make sure trump doesn't fuck up burgerfats.
Because 40k is already heavily damaged and I don't want to pick up the slack if things get even worse.

And furthermore the less people know it, the better for me.

assangry shitskin doesn't like warhammer because niggers can't be space marines

Venerate the Immortal Emperor

youtube.com/watch?v=_mLzFeqWePo

That the person posting these pictures lives in Tel Aviv

Sorry for the sage, bump

TRIPS CONFIRM

Pfffft delusional cucks thinking their autistic toys are such an important facet of a board about real world politics.

Thankfully your mental illness will be purged on the day of the rope.

Legit shilling. Go back to /tg/, manchild.

Why not both?

You know who comes from Anatolia don't you?

Toppest keks.

Anatolia used to be white land until 1000 to 500 years ago.

Keep bumping the thread about toys goy, can't let people see the problematic threads!

New IP I see, back to the >>>/oven/ with your d&c kikery Or alternatively post ANY proof you have Protip: you can't so fuck off

(no blacks allowed)

WE ARE NOT YOUR AVERAGE HISTORICALLY ILLITERATE TALMUDVISION ZOMBIES SCHLOMO

Wh40cucks, everyone.
Keep sucking Jewish PC cock.

Nice try, OP. Not gonna fly

did i call you a shill? no i called you a kike, kike

Sucks that your shill thread has been derailed tho

40k is part of what made me first start considering Holla Forums values, god emperor memes are great

You remind me of the 4/a/ irc cabal. Only solution is Violent purge of all shitposters.

Warhammer 40K is a hobby for the modern day aristocracy and aspiring lower classes. This is normal as water flowing. In paste ages you could replace Warhammer 40k with Hunting or any other thing and we'd be seeing the same thing with pictures.

LMFAO
THE AUTISTOCRACY

Yeah shitposting your thread about how you think autistic boardgames owned by a cucked, Jewish company are the cornerstone of Holla Forums is what's bringing the board quality down.

Also that looks more like a set from a fantasy/D&D convention.

You actually think Wh40cucks could afford a castle with all the money they give to Jews for their plastic figures?

as in something people get seriously asshurt about? i.e >>6804251

Wh40cuck pls

If we had a hunting thread it'd actually be great because it's not cucked with PC bullshit and owned by jews.

anyone know what song is at the beginning?

Cowards.

If Horus and Lorgar the Arch-Heretics are the neurotypical ones, bring on the Sonichu medallions.

Nevermind, found it.
youtube.com/watch?v=idebjW9a6PM

bump

Meme magic strikes again.

Can you please go fuck off to >>>Holla Forums?
You have to go back.

>>>/tumblr/

For fuck's sakes, anime's nice and all by the virtue of it not being tainted with jewry, but you f/a/ggots are near brony tier with your "my hobby is less kosher than yours" tripe. It's a cancerous mindset. No, that doesn't mean that pozzed hobbies are alright, it's that they're in need of liberation from trotskyist trash.

Only saged because my post isn't worthy of bumping, like how it's meant to be used.