Alcohol doesn't make me drunk. How do I make it work?

Alcohol doesn't make me drunk. How do I make it work?

Drink more

Well since you are a shitskin I doubt you have enough braincells to determine the difference between being drunk and sober

die and burn in hell normalfag

Stay butthurt, subhuman

Back to 4chan dumbass

drink more, op. this never fails to have an effect if you put your all into drinking more. you might say that you haven't drunk enough until you want to drink lots more. cheers, faggot.

Drink more in a shorter period of time. Otherwise you just bring your tolerance up.

go take some codine 60mg or higher.. then drink

Drink 99% isopropyl alcohol, only a little or you die

Probably can't open the bottle lol

/thread

I find it very odd that I made a very similar comment in another thread about drinking. I wonder

smoke some heroin bro

Good ylyl thread.

How did you know that was from facebook unless you are from facebook? Go back normie.

Drink more, absolutely drink more. You may have a high tolerance. I don't know if this is the norm or what, but personally, it takes at least three drinks for me to even start to feel anything. I don't get that drunk, but I probably understate that on account of being drunk when I try to gauge how drunk I am. I once stayed up all night drinking constantly and I only fell once because I was pretending to be drunker, lel. Everyone has a different limit, you just gotta find yours. It's also possible that you're so buzzkillingly depressed that even alcohol doesn't make you feel better. Keep experimenting.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE