Does this matter?

I know you'd get in trouble at college for plagiarism, but do y'all care if the President is guilty?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-19/did-michelle-obama-also-borrow-her-2008-speech
africacrime-mystery.co.za/about.htm
archive.is/aLEGW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take." - Melania Trump

Why the fuck woud she copy another person's speech? Unless this is some kind of super elaborate plan, with a crazy twist, she is completely retarded.

She didn't. One (incredibly generic) line of her speech was the same as a speech made by Mrs Obama years ago, and the (((media))) is making a big deal about it because they've got nothing else.

Speechwriters writing the same kind of speech for the same occasion occasionally use one or two of the same phrases. SCANDAL!

Oh, my bad then. I didn't watch either speech so…

Great news OP. Totally thread worthy.

This is a testament to how desperate (((they))) are. I bet she said thank you and god bless america too.

Was it that one?

Holy shit, every fucking pretentious teenager has something like that on her instagram.

CAN'T DIS THE EMPRESS
SAGED AND REPORTED

I don't know, can we see King Nigger's transcript and college papers?

Our sitting vice president had to withdraw from the presidential race in 1988 because he couldn't stop plagiarising. He even repeated details of a British politician's life as if it was his own life, IIRC

Trump probably wanted to play on the news that Obama didn't write his own book.
So he let some plagiarism into Melania's speech and let the people redpill the rest about the Michael's husbands fake book since tit for tat is the usual argument.

Sage for bait.

Bullshit. Watch and learn.

Apology accepted.

kys

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-19/did-michelle-obama-also-borrow-her-2008-speech

Read his book cuck.

In a couple of years, politicians and big personalities will resort to making animal noises or going BORK BORK BORK, lest the (((media))) or (((experts))) say they plagiarized saying "the" from someone else's speech.

Out of all the shit the (((media))) could talk about, they chose this.

I fucking hate the (((media))).

Master Miller, why?

liberals have NOTHING

Trump really is a fool though, if he thought he could bring cuckservatives on board without consequence.

You don't make peace and sleep with your enemies, you destroy them.

This was on twitter today…

Plausible, given the T fucking the P logo.

Reported, third thread about the same subject

You should really apologize for spreading such slanderous filth.

If Melania 'copied' Obongo's shemale's lines, then Obongo's shemale copied a book by a white South African businessman for her 2008 DNC speech.

Wew.

africacrime-mystery.co.za/about.htm

Question:

How did the media figure that out so quickly?

I doubt there's that many autists working for the (((media))). Either what said is true, or is correct, someone knows.

Sage for thread fucking 3 of this shit.

My thoughts exactly when I first heard of the controversy.

archive.is/aLEGW

One thing I’ve learned about the press is that they’re always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better. It’s in the nature of the job, and I understand that. The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you

I’m not saying that [journalists] necessarily like me. Sometimes they write positively, and sometimes they write negatively. But from a pure business point of view, the benefits of being written about have far outweighed the drawbacks.

Exactly, Trump has proven time and time again that hes not fucking stupid.
His detractors prove time and again that they are stupid and keep on giving him the publicity for free.
I simply assume hes doing everything he does on purpose now.
If hes not then hes genuinely the worlds luckiest man.

Melania Trump = MLK plagerism

either trump's enemies are unknowingly helping him or trump is playing the media like a fiddle

didn't know Melania was running for POTUS, OP.

checked. this

Yeah, I was wondering about that bc I watched her speech and I had no idea Michelle Obama ever gave a speech about growing up in E Europe and how much Donald J Trump loves America

Do we have transcript links for comparison

also sage for slide thread and "what does Holla Forums think of x" thread.

reported.

"what does Holla Forums think of x" is not allowed
>>>/cuckchan/

Top kike

50 seconds in: intothetrash.jpg

that's pretty weak to be honest buddy

That's Wayne fucking Gretzky

This was obvious done by Melanie's (((speechwriter))) to sabotage her. Can anybody find out his name?

Trump probably did it on purpose. He tricked the (((media))) into comparing Melania to the current first lady, in order to sear the comparison into everyone's minds. Now everyone acknowledges that Melania is the next first lady.

4D chess.

Shut up Trump cuck. Trump got Jewed admit it.

nope lol

i'll take plagiarizing a crossdressing gorilla over betraying our nation's military and government

what