Whats up nat-soc larping faggots

Whats up nat-soc larping faggots.

I'm taking this time today in between Jidfing it up and D/C to help you queers out.

So if you are not aware YouTube censors comments, this isn't new given the modern day hugbox mentality the broad majority of people have.

However some of you might not know specifically how or why your comments are shadowbanned.
The key to all this is Youtube's spam button, which has been complained about for years but never fixed.

You see Youtube works by using an automatic algorithm which measures how often you post, how long your post is, what words you post, and this is KEY, how many people flag your posts spam.

Now the reason this is such a shitshow, is that eventually the algorithm is quicker to shadowban if you have a history of "problematic" posting.

The good news is this is completely avoidable if certain steps are taken.

1) Youtube censorship flags people who post too often or post repeatedly in the same video.
This wouldn't be so bad if you know, it wasn't filled with political videos which people like to discuss and argue about.

2) It measures the length of your post, which is especially fucked up because they ping you if its too short or too long.

3) It measures your past posting history

4) It measures how many people flag your comment as spam.

I'm taking the time to post this because my own account that I've had for 6 years is shadow-banned repeatedly.
Recently I posted on Youtube manage to get two posts down and after that I was shadow-banned, this will most likely last a week or more. I haven't posted in months so lack of activity doesn't change it.

You can check if your shadowbanned by logging out of your account and checking your comments, of course Youtube takes you back to Home, probably because they don't want people seeing their comments disappearing after logging out unless specifically looking for it.
So just hit the back button and refresh the page to see if your comments are visible.

This is probably going to be in a few of your heads so let me explain.
Communicating with the unwashed masses is key, sure in a group of 50, 48 people are going to be blue pilled faggots glued to their professors thoughts.
However 2 in that 50 can be convinced but unless they are exposed to new ideas they will stay dumb liberals.
As things progress and life becomes harder those looking for new ideas and answers will come, the 2 people in a group of 50 ready for new ideas will become 4, then 8, then 12.
Soon you will be having people upset that their masters did not deliver their promises and then its key that their are platforms other then 8chins where discussion can happen.
Though it would preferable to have platforms which practice free speech not just preach it, what we have is what we have so I think its the best course of action would be to avoid bans and censorship, especially shadowbans which have you waste your time posting to no one.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3lFBq7_CPk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

reported.

Whoa amazing now we will take the bountiful fields of youtube comment sections back for Hitler. Thanks for this great, insightful post OP and in no way do you suck huge cocks.

I understand this place has really gone to shit buy holy fuck.
You get this booty roasted over some jabs?

Holla Forums doesn't get this butthurt over getting called no-life, neckbeard virgins.

0/10

Really I want this explained.
Youtube is censoring comments, I am offering alternatives to avoid censorship.

How the ever loving fuck is anything I am doing, shilling or baiting?
I honestly just want censorship to fucking end, but its apparent that you faggots love censorship as well as long as it suits your purposes.

Like holy fuck, this is why you are a joke outside of you hugbox.
You fucking nat-soc larping overly sensitive newfaggots.

This is not cukchan , Your methods seem pretty shitty compared to ours . We will not Discuss our methods openly so fuck off

Faggot I was here before Moot made Holla Forums into /cuck/
I doubt you were.
You're post alone reeks of 2007 newfaggotry, thinking the entire board is your private army and that you are part of a "movement"

Which has to do with what?
You have no method nigger, stop pulling shit out your ass, most people are completely unaware that Youtube shadowbans, which is the point of shadowbanning.

It really has gotten bad here.
I'm okay with this thread dying, after the censorship here and the children trying to be adults its clear Holla Forums is beyond redemption.
The new Holla Forums

Go back to halfchan with your baiting OP.

Your post might be a good one, but your inflammatory tongue in cheek comment completely undermines it.

Delete your thread, and make a better one. Or you will not garner the attention you probably think your thread deserves.

>>>/youtube/

Like your wifey cuckboi??

Hello Jewgle

You fuck tards realise the redpill potential in youtube videos? More often than one time we have posted a video of a new movie trailer or something like that and stormed the comments, this is very helpful

Dont care, you are not from here. everybody can tell fullpol is differnet from any other chan board including halfchan Holla Forums.
If we openly discuss how we bypass the shadowbans and digiital media shenanigans they will patch it up. Increasing the amount of proxies needed to carry any operation.

You're in wrong place if you are looking for people that think that Jewtube shitposting is relevant.

Backing up Walt BisMark's, Tyrant Fasishter or any given autiste videos is enough to upset the kikery.

Oh by the way you underestimate anons here. So you'll get a sage

So you are really this sensitive?
Nigga you is soft, how the fuck are you faggots supposed to do anything when you get sphincter shattered at the first insult which insults your pride?
I don't really care at this point, I have been banned here before for Wrong Think, I have came back just to post this thinking it would help only to realize that faggots here are another level of newfaggotry and sensitivity.

Point proven.

Thanks that is actually helpful maybe I will take the time to make a thread, or if you want use my OP, replacing the insults with whatever board brand insult you can come up with.

It clearly is

youtube.com/watch?v=I3lFBq7_CPk

these ain't Holla Forumsacks m8

You're Welcome

This new wave of shills is awful.

No I overestimated.
You're really out of your depth.

I'm been here for a long time kiddo.
Which is why you faggots always expose yourself.
So how is proxy going to stop you from getting shadowbanned on Youtube when its tied to your account which has nothing to with your IP.

Oh wait you don't know because your a child yelling about proxies while not really understanding what they do and what they are used for.

Don't fall for it folks! OP is helpful and there is no way that the information he's given is negative

Thanks for proving my point on newfaggotry.

Thanks for proving my point.

Give up…

What am I shilling? Can you answer that?

No they can't they just scream shill incoherently because someone hurt their feefees.

I get the feeling there is a group of teenagers in a highschool who are desperate to fit in.

That's a possibility, I guess. Newfags that don't grasp the nature of ego death.

You wrote 'tutorials' about common knowledge and basic YouTube shit. Most of Holla Forums who actually give a shit know how to avoid being censored.

Second you're in entirely wrong place for this. You might as well start writing tutorials how to get around Reddit shadowbans or Mac address bans.

You have the wrong audience, newcomer.

Its not common knowledge maybe actually spend your time discussing and contributing to the board instead of posting when its fun for you.
Just in another thread regarding someone mentioning Western Civilization creating most of the worlds tech is creating a stir on Youtube.
Faggots are in that thread wondering why their post isn't showing up.

So obviously you turbo queer it is not.
You are obviously upset that someone insulted you so you are finding whatever reasons to invalidate the entire thread.

Like the faggot who was discussing Proxies while completely unaware of what a proxy actually does?

You really, really need to stop using this term. Often you are discussing something with someone who has been here since the beginning.
Its like someone farting in the elevator and denying it when there is only one other person.