Time to change "Sweden yeah" to "France Yeah"

Time to change "Sweden yeah" to "France Yeah"
mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UbXZ9VoDp7M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what did the frogs do to deserve invasion? the people who deserve to be invaded by mudslimes are the spaniards for creating the mestizo people

lurk before you post the first time

have some OC for you OP.

sage

I don't think so. French people are severely underrepresented on Holla Forums compared to Swedes who get assmad every fucking time. Swedecucks deserve the hate more than frogs

If dubs, "Sweden yeah" is a meme

They present Rousseau, Michael Fuckyou, Sartre and Simone Beauvoir to us.

At least put some effort in it or you won't get paid, you mouthbreathing fuck.

It's only 'France YES' if the media decides to call this an issue of workplace violence and #notinmyname.

go back to leddit

not really people in France are booing their leaders.
Its not much but atleast its progress.
Maybe after like 2-3 more attacks will there be serious backlash.

god how cucked do you have to be that you need more than 2 attacks to admit a problem

seriously fuck off back to reddit

Soon, Sarkozy will blow up the Eiffel Tower to save the muzzlies from this hard work.

Newfag cancer

Kill yourself

France oui

Check out this video posted on the youtube channel "Swedish Baptist."

Isaiah 1

2 Hear, O heavens, and give ear, O earth: for the Lord hath spoken, I have nourished and brought up children, and they have rebelled against me.

3 The ox knoweth his owner, and the ass his master's crib: but Israel doth not know, my people doth not consider.

4 Ah sinful nation, a people laden with iniquity, a seed of evildoers, children that are corrupters: they have forsaken the Lord, they have provoked the Holy One of Israel unto anger, they are gone away backward.

5 Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint.

6 From the sole of the foot even unto the head there is no soundness in it; but wounds, and bruises, and putrifying sores: they have not been closed, neither bound up, neither mollified with ointment.

7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Here's the full sermon if you're interested. Pastor Anderson delivered this one after the concert attacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=UbXZ9VoDp7M

Isaiah 1:7 Your country is desolate, your cities are burned with fire: your land, strangers devour it in your presence, and it is desolate, as overthrown by strangers.

Isaiah 2:6 Therefore thou hast forsaken thy people the house of Jacob, because they be replenished from the east, and are soothsayers like the Philistines, and they please themselves in the children of strangers.

Isaiah 3:5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

Isaiah 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Isaiah 3:12 As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

I came here to laugh at you.

Welcome to 8/pol/, now get out.

Matthew 23:8 But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

Bump and reported.

Looks like the French memetics department is out in force

poocult.

polite sage

Bump.

this

lurk more you retarded faggot. also, check the catalog. there is already a thread on this
>>>/newfag/

reported