WELCOME TO UNITED POLICE STATE 2016

koco.com/news/oklahoma-city-police-chief-bill-citty-officers-will-be-able-to-carry-personal-rifles/40765532

So niggers prove to be the useful idiots like always and allow for unprecedented steps to be taken by the police. Thanks Obama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZNqD2PJOF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Shut the fuck up,nigger.

But weapons of war have no place on streets, whats going on, King Nigger?

Not very surprising but probably the aim the King Nog. Militarize the police and let the federal government take control.
And then you have some powerful replacement for the army.

this

you STFU bootlicker

isn't oklahoma open carry anyway? if you're so threatened walk around with your own guns.

GET THE FUCK OUT, ANTI-LAW FAGS

we are free first, lawful second idiot.

You're still "free". It's just cops getting rifles to protect themselves from niggers. You must be a nigger or nigger advocate. Please remove yourself via the X.

You're still "Christian". It's just gays getting licenses to marry each other to protect themselves from bigots. You must be a bigot or bigot advocate. Please remove yourself via X.

fucking kill yourself.

Is a Police State so bad? It will only affect blacks and mexicans, r-right guys?

Even the scum who hate cops should be happy about this.
Even if you don't like them being equally well armed as the niggers trying to kill them, at least it represents an escalation towards racewar.

Actually I'm a heathen. Never even opened a bible.

It would be funny to see cops mass-mowing down BLM thugs en masse by the thousands during Trump's presidency. Close all avenues of their escape and take no prisoners. See how they like it.

Can you anti-white lolberg pieces of shit just go somewhere else?

>>>Holla Forums

lol

What could go wrong?

Sounds more like they are giving incentive for white cops to remain as cops. A big issue that's making cops leave is safety, being armed with ARs or whatever will make them feel more secure.

user, I think you missed the point of his argument. He was more or less claiming that this would lead to further overstepping of power by the police.

I don't see how please having the option to pay and carry their own rifle does that though.

Police enforce the status quo. Fuck niggers, fuck cops, fuck jews. It

This.
Waco, Bundy Ranch, Ruby Ridge.

All white people.

And they call us nigger lovers

They wont realise it until they are put in the camps. I lived under the Soviet system, never again.

I thought they kept shotguns in the trunk already?

Hello fellow oldfag, I remember when I visited my relatives in East Germany.
But things are starting to look earily familiar…

FUCK OFF

NTA IS JUST RIPPING / SOURCING THE FOLLOWING;
youtube.com/watch?v=aZNqD2PJOF8

Seen shotguns and ARs prominently displayed in the center armrest. this is about cops carrying them while on foot patrol.

Without a doubt things are going to get rough but I still hold hope that there will be fractures within the police forces and military that will make a unified oppression impractical.

Which stream?

Nope. Fully auto is usually in the trunk.

Shotgun is standing up between the passenger and driver seat. Some also have fully out there and the shotgun.

Wow, what a difference, we should just let those cops get gunned down because liberals are scared of the big scary guns

It's been like 8 in a row since Dallas.

I ain't against it, son. I think everyone should be armed in kind.

At my last count there have been 13 copycat (inspired by) attacks on police across the county since Dallas.

It's dumb. Baton Rouge itself has had like 3. Dallas 2 or more. Milwaukee where my brother works an officer was shot. Somewhere in Missouri probably Ferguson IIRC.

I can smell the nigger stank from your sweat drenched fedora from here Jamal

What's wrong with cops having rifles?

Seriously, I don't get it. American police have been armed since forever, this is nothing new. If you're not a nigger who's worried about cops interrupting your crime, what's the objection?

You people are retarded. All cops should be packing out the ass. Dont want to get shot dont be a scumbag. Literally the only people afraid of this are edgy kids and criminals.

Does that mean that the population should also be able to carry long guns openly; since the law enforcement must follow the same laws as the civilian population follow?

I'm pretty sure you can do that in Oklahoma

Jesus Christ. You're making those that are or lean pagan look extremely fucking bad by missing painfully obvious points.

You're asserting a causation relationship where there is none.

The general public SHOULD be able to carry rifles, but not because the cops can. The general public should be able to
BECAUSE IT IS THEIR FUCKING RIGHT TO DO SO

All citizens should be packing out the ass

furthermore

All citizens, including the police, should be armed to the teeth. It is the American way of life.

we genuinely have some good taste in our little echo-chamber.

Exactly.

TEXAS DID 911

I wish people wouldn't take her so seriously.

The police have killed way more whites this year than blacks and never face any retribution for it, and unlike those coons those whites were gunned down by faggot cops having a bad day. Good on the niggers for fighting back against the cops. Pigs vs apes will make for good entertainment.

the jews are probably scared as fuck right now. they never thought their pet niggers would actually go out and shoot the only people protecting them. meanwhile us whites are just sitting back and enjoying the show. cops vs blacks is win win. how will (((they))) shut it down?

This is legal although often frowned upon because it scares libshits in most of burgerland.

TEXAS did 911

This is not a human face.

Humans have lips and not oval eye holes.

The Bush family is from Connecticut, so actually Connecticut did it.

Feds.

Feds, feds and more feds.

It's not the police that you have a problem with. It's the federal government stormtroopers.

This, as long as the police remain locally controlled and members of the local population it's fine. If there's an attempt to federalize police or put military on the street we have a problem.