It has begun

I said there's be rings @_@ here is the first. Praise Kek!

Now working on ring sizes and a banner. Next is the signet rings for pol. I have a few designs but unsure which to try out first.

How explicit should a Holla Forums ring be? Would a serpent forming an 8 like a helixed oroborus work? Should I add Holla Forums onto the boarder then? :/ The polknot won't work for a lot of Europeans since the the rune in it is considered illegal in many places.

Also, can I post up links here to the store site? Or should that wait til after purchasing banner ad space?

Other urls found in this thread:

shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-size-12?optionId=60344974
lanasllama.com/
etsy.com/search?q=pepe&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US
aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160719114810&SearchText=frog ring
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_nitride
shapeways.com/presscorner?li=footer
shapeways.com/about?li=footer
amazon.com/Sculpted-Head-Frog-Ring-Bronze/dp/B01BKO2UIY/ref=sr_1_15?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1468967454&sr=1-15&nodeID=3888171&keywords=frog ring
shapeways.com/product/7B9U4EX6N/kek-signet-size-9?optionId=60352376
retailmenot.com/view/shapeways.com?c=7806923
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away ivan.

Also, first response, lol.

Back to >>>/4chan/ .

Eh? People here were asking specifically for a way to be identified to other polacks.

Op, are you the smith who offerd his service last week? (Or the week before)

Kek is the dumbest shit I have ever seen in my life - it started off as a weak joke now people are taking it too far. Just like waifus.

If it can't be used as a stamp ring for wax, then I don't want it.

The goyim know about meme magic, SHUT IT DOWN

How's the weather in Langley?

Just general frog rings, anything specific makes it harder for plausible deniability.

All of these (1)s

You're a faggot

I'd buy one OP. Thoughif this is a scam I will be quite pissed

The point is discussion, not some fawkes EFG masturbation with your ring on.
Kek is just the cherry on top.

Have a (2)

Yeah, that's me. Sorry for the delays.

And it's not a scam :/ I would have to be utterly retarded to try to scam the only place on the internet that I don't get permabanned fromfor speaking my mind, lol.

What sizes do people need most? We have to individually adjust each design to resize them so it might take a bit, but there is 12 and 8 done right now.

Cool!
Id rather buy a little peachcore sized statue tho, rings are so flashy!!

I love manufacturing though, too bad Greek/Roman mythology was filled with so much tragedy, but such is a mirror darkly.

Very cool idea, and before fags give op shit (too late). There where many who showed intrest. Have you thought of selling trinkets via Lanas Llama's or trs? They have experiance with this stuff and it could give you a larger audiance.

Never seen it. Post it and I can tell you if its legal or not.

I think I'm a 12 or close to it. Is there a website we can pay you through?

Oh relax. It's a one time purchase. What harm can one ring do?

go away

Dont put pol on it. have it so normies wont understand it, but we that are here will.
This is a good way to indentify who each of us are in real life.

I also support this notion. Make it a signet ring.

Oh. Proceed then.

I'll only buy a ring if you answer a riddle

Shoot

Famous last words…

alive without breath
as cold as death
never thirsty, ever drinking
all in mail never clinking
what is it?

I'd like a kek ring so long as it isn't too pricy, user.

kek

BTW how much

What finger would you have it on?

It'll be a cock ring.

Will you ship overseas? T: Europoor

Where's the ring with Holla Forums engraved in runic letters and 1488 in roman numbers? I'd buy that one.

ur m0m lol

this

Nice Op will buy one if you can send to swamp germany.

This.

Pic related is in style I'd like to by. Maybe even thinner and more minimalistic.

Or, to make it more inconspicuous for whatever reason, you could make the inscriptions on the inside.

Yes, early in any given thread, it will be filled with (1)s. Amazing how that works, ain't it?

Uh … that's not "pol" in runes nor does it contain any Roman numerals at all.

jesus christ are you really that stupid or having a laff?

Anyway, I agree, make 'pol' inscription on the inside, but 1488 in roman numbers on the outside, normies won't have a clue what it means anyway.

Ack, apologies to anyone I miss when responding, I will try to get to everyone. Also, no riddles until my nootropics kick in. Still waking up.

shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-size-12?optionId=60344974

Also hooray, my wife is awake. She's making the banner ad now. So any ideas for the slogan other than praise kek? I like praise kek though… kekkening…

Statues! This would quickly derail things but yeah, we can make statues too. Maybe we should create a new chan for memetic devotions?

Trs and lanus llama, never heard of them but looking into it now.

As for cost? Keeping it as low as possible by going through shapeways, though if you want the ring to be gold or platinum, it'll be a way better price to just get the wax print and take that to a jeweler. If there's high demand, I have the means to do lost wax casting, but It might take a few days for me to pan for the gold, but to be perfectly honest, I want to be making the god emperor's armor with my time, and the rings are my ploy to fund the prototypes before I seek funding for production. (I will not expect others to gamble on my ability without seeing a PROTOTYPE)

AH fuck ten more posts!

Index finger of right hand.

Index finger symbolic of family and fraternity, right hand because we're not leftypol :^).

Also, OP, the helix 8 seems more appealing to me than a kek ring, but that's not really specific to this board. I'd really consider buying a Holla Forums knot ring, even if my home country of Britbongistan would put me on the naughty step for it.

If we're memeing ideas here I'd like to suggest a badge, the shape of a helicopter in the colours of Chile's flag.

What are the rings made of OP
Also what is the cost of this?

Why not both?

I'm wondering just how often people actually look at someone's ring in long enough detail. Rings like that worked in the past because special salutes or handshakes showed the symbols to the other person.

Kinda like that scene in Spectre. He holds up his hand and the Spectre symbol shows to the doorman.

I didn't expect it to just say "friendship", usually runes are only used to write edgy things now.

Index and pinkie are traditional for signet rings, since it's easier to use them to stamp paper that way. I've favored the middle finger a bit though, as it is easier to display with offensive gestures, and also stamps faces better.

I was thinking of German anons when I said that.

What I've gathered is that even displaying runic patterns, like wearing Thor Steinar, might draw unwanted attention.

But maybe most of them are past caring about miniscule shit like that at this point.

I always thought index finger on right hand because it is the easiest to feel and see when two men shake hands.

Its pretty warm, man.

A sponge sent as a Christmas present through the post.

i'll take one in silver please, but i need to go to a jewelry store or something to figure out my size

Nah that bullshit, there are many sub groups like metal heads who use runes in Germany and they don't give a shit what some lefty things about them wearing runes.

The Thor Steiner story was just some regional parliaments that were full of senile old Leftist chimping out about a klickbait article from the lügenpresse.

Like I said previously, show me the knot and I can tell you if there is something that would make it suspicious or illegal.

fish

+1

Don't let obvious shills get you down OP. I gotta say the beginning of this thread was spammed hard. But you still have a lot of interested customers.

www.ringsizes.co

Yes silver is an option and under $100 shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-size-12?optionId=60344974

As for runic designs, if anyone gives you shit, freedom of religion. Odin made a sacrifice for the runes that few can fathom the depths of.

I'll try to upload some more concept art for the pol rings asap and get the other sizes done for the kek ring. Should be able to get a lot done today.

As for the knot, it has a swastica in the middle, lol, that fucks shipping to Germany pretty hard.

Sorry for missing this. Yeah, shapeways ships just about everywhere. Eu, UK, the works, and shipping is relatively cheap.

can I get one in gold?

This is actually a really good idea for when the RWDS come.

We could easily identify whom is with, or against us with a ring.

It's something really simple, but these types of rings could help us start to organize and not just shitpost all day.

t. Not FBI.

looks too rugged.

Also great for when you're punching coons and shitskins.
leaves a nice imprint on the skin

Cheers! Didn't know it was shapeways at first.
Definitively interested.

Especially because you are based.

Thats a +1 from me also.

thats a pretty nice ring

is he making that too?

Well it looks like you might be the first to tap into the elusive Holla Forumsack dollar.

Holy shit that pic.
Give me what you want it to say in arabic and I'll give you the right text because that just looks retarded.

evokes memories of Rome

Really doubt there is much profit to be had, though that might be my lack of greed. At least 20 of these have to sell to make even close to what the design time usually goes for. I really just want to see these out there and get more design experience… but if there's real profit, I'll probably poof for a week and then post up body armor and maybe a trump-shield.

As for the people saying the ring looks rough, well, the image isn't technically the physical ring. It's a render with different skins to show the metal options, and some of the details are lost in the rendering as a result. The delivered pieces should look cleaner.

what type of silver should i get if i get it?

Fair enough.

I am somewhat keen to covertly display my autism and commend your efforts.

Couple of questions:

I presume we can request a size somewhere in the order comments or that you will be adding a range of sizes at some point?

How long do you think it will take to get the first rings made? How long will my order take to arrive?

Have you got prior experience with metal plating? Can you offer any sort of certainty that the plated rings wont wear back down to the brass?

This is the same as V for Vendetta guy fawkes mask and everything bad that came of it.

Do not repeat the same bullshit.

Why not a visage of Kek on the face of the ring like in the op and then the helix 8 on the sides?

what happend?

What do you think when you see faggots with guy fawkes mask user?

It became normie material.
Every protest around the globe got fags with those masks.
Regardless of topic.
Even that guy shot up some school council for firing his wife and drew the v for vendetta sign on the meeting board.
The occupy wallstreet fags.
Tons of teens while out at night partyting.

It was run into the ground.

Meh, that probably won’t happen but I am willing to take the risk for the price.

Something about a secret maymay club ring just appeals to me.

Ah, that's what you're getting at.

A ring is different from a mask. For one thing it's less visible and not quite as iconic or well norm among the regular populous.

Oh! Each ring size has (or will have) it's own sale page, as every size has to be uploaded to shapeways individually as a different design. If your size isn't up yet, just state it here and I'll bump that size to the top of the list for being finalized.

As for the V masses, those were doomed from the start. The design was made for marketing from the start, hence the movie and comics.

How much for straight up 24 k gold?

lanasllama.com/ from radio 314 of RedIce fame.

Hang on I will have to have a hunt around for my ring sizer.

Are we all agreed on Index finger?

Could you please address my other questions? The one regarding your plating experience will influence my material preference.

cant you do it through paypall then charge back if you dont get it?

You aren't invited to our club then, nigger.

You'll just be purged like the other ringless on the day of the rope.

Pepe is already a normie meme, Kek is a off shot and I do enjoy the memes. But we are walking on thin ice anons.

meant

This is the most autistic idea I've ever heard. I'd wager not even 9gag have these degenerate threads. Imagine having to explain why you have a frog ring on to someone. I'll have no part in this fuckery.

OP is a summer kike! Oy, buy my rings goy!

I'd be a size 9, still unsure if I'd buy one though, depends on the price and how you handle people's information.

Thanks to Pepe getting popular on tumblr, there is so much custom Pepe shit on etsy. You could praise kek in that way
etsy.com/search?q=pepe&order=most_relevant&view_type=gallery&ship_to=US

Since normies will also be buying this shit, it'll be harder to track cause you wont stand out as Holla Forumsack

Hello schlomo

I just can't understand the juvenile jew gold hoarding mentality of OP

www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/ConsularServices/Pages/default.aspx

Look user, you can do what ever the fuck you want with your money, and time. But remember this, they are on to us. We must harness our memes and keep them from them at all cost.

By my understanding he is hand casting these rings, not getting them made in China.

I am satisfied that this isn’t a grubby cash grab.

That's because you missed the earlier thread where he was saying he's a smith and he asked if Holla Forumsacks would be interested in his skills. A lot said they wanted rings.

The guy is so obviously not a Holla Forumsack, slinging smileys and Reddit slang in every fucking post.
I give you 10:1 odds that he's the same prick who came here to push a sticker printing business a few month ago, that guy had exactly the same attitude and style of overly friendly reddit slang.

"Blacksmith" my fucking ass. Like a smith or jeweller would prototype using a 3d printer.

Total waste of money and retarded idea.

What a waste goy.

Save yourselves a doxing by Red Ice, Firestarter Media or whatever Kike operation is behind this:

Agree on a style and order from the Chinks. Better quality and less expensive, which says a lot about OP's gold plated shit.

aliexpress.com/wholesale?catId=0&initiative_id=SB_20160719114810&SearchText=frog ring

The Holla Forums knot is illegal? What the fuck?

This.
Blacksmiths work iron, not faggy precious metals.
Goldsmith would be an acceptable title.

His original idea was either shields or armors. Rings are far better an idea if you ask me

Oh, sorry about that.

OK, clarification. For this set of rings, we've supplied the design to a third party manufacturer, Shapeways, which manufactures to order. We've worked with them in the past and they get things done, and have been running for years now. As such, I'm not personally manufacturing these rings (though I could, it would also cost 5x the amount for me to manufacture most of these metal options myself, and I doubt I could keep up with demand unless I dropped all other projects.) but just the designs hereof.

Shipping and production are fast through shapeways. I'd expect maybe a week for north Americans, two weeks for Europe, though counting shipping time. (I think it was 9-11 days for Germany, dunno why they take longer than the rest of Europe.)

So no, I am not hand making this line of rings :/ But they are being manufactured by a Dutch company and if my information is still accurate, manufacture in New York state somewhere.

Now, the polswords polarmor, polshields, and icons will be hand crafted like most of the things that I make.

As for the gold plate, yes, it will inevitably rub down in parts, that's unavoidable, but these aren't "made in China gold plate", they should last year's without needing a touchup assuming you remove them to masturbate, and even if you don't, it's the band that gets ware, not the face.

OK, any more questions?

This has already happened whether some fag makes money off of other fags with an order that would be only a few hundred dollars at most.

If op gets a page up I'd buy one. Just graduated uni and this would be much better than a shit class ring from a school that has gone way down hill the last four years.

Anything is better than giving money to a Kike.
And the Chinks won't dox you for the feds.

Alternatively why not dispense with this Holla Forums version of a yellow star?
I mean seriously, I know that Sinead McCarthy has been inciting young right-wingers to break the law, repeatedly but gang affiliation is something you really don't want tacked on to your record.

AstroTurf.

Lo Ping pls stop posting

Gonna have to check these digits.

Index finger of my right hand is 75mm … Z+5 with no US equivalent. Hands aren't even that big … maybe I measured wrong.

Such slippery bullshit.
Stop pretending you have hand made any other "line of rings" or anything else.
You are drop shipping for a cut, that is all.
Fucking normalfag.

So drop shipping.
Hand forge something or gtfo

Don't tell me how to spend my money, you fucking communist.

And you've lost a potential buyer. I won't give my money to kikes handling Holla Forums products.

Quads have spoken the word of Kek tbqfh.
This thread will continue with OP pretending to be doing us a favour and astroturfing confederates pretending they have ordered a ring, they might even have pictures (this phase begins in a couple of days).
Stickerfag.

The kek rings are on shapeways shapeways.com/product/4NJWEW4WS/kek-signet-size-12?optionId=60344974

As for the shills claiming gaffiliation, fuck em, who is going around checking rings and cross referencing meme databases? The logistics are absurd, and these items are technically available to anyone. Further, why the fuck should we be afraid? Nobody ever eaves their fucking homes anymore it seems. Staoutside, and shout VOTE FOR TRUMP! And whatever else you want. Nobody will do jack shit, and if they do, self fucking defense.

Anyhow, on topic, what is the real difference between this being printed vs poured into a mold? That is how you make rings like this. You make a mold and then pour in liquid metal, then do a shit-ton of cleanup. If I wanted to do cleanup work all day, I'd work at a foundry, it would make me a lot more money anyhow. But I have enough cleanup work to do on my own projects, so I'm sticking with the skilled side of this project, you know, designing the originals so they actually can be produced, produced well, and actually be affordable for the people who want them.

Show me where I said anything even remotely implying that I have, or would, buy one.

It's called "discussing", you autistic faggot.

Funny how we have gone from "hand made" to "the first ones will just be prototypes I make on a printer" to "well actually, all I do is take your money, I never touch the junk."

Kikes man, why do some have such trouble smelling them out in the first post?

Fuck these faggots so hard.
Just to spite them I will forge 19 rings of Holla Forumspower in the fires of the black flame, and I'll do it for free.

The Reddit just keeps flowing.

Maybe if you'd read the thread, you'd see that we stopped talking about OP's rings and started talking about signets in general.

Fuck off, nigger.

Kek

So OP isn't trying to drop ship his junk anymore?

Get a look of this guy.
>>>/4chan/

These are men mostly buying, stick to higher ring sizes.

Not going to lie, not the best interpretation of kek. A promising start tho.

I could get the Chinese to make me a single custom ring for less.

$90 for a gold plated ring would be fine if you were hand making them yourself but made but churned out by some faceless company somewhere? That is a high price,

All you have done is uploaded a design, be honest.

In an earlier reply to me you stated:

Pretty deceptive use of words there OP. You give the impression that you would have to make 20 of these before you break even where in fact you will go into profit from sale one (presuming you didn’t spend dozens of hours on that design).

This is Holla Forums, we are fine-tuned the tactics of dishonest merchants

Shame, I really wanted a maymay ring.

Go superglue your piss hole. Hide the thread if you have nothing to contribute.

wew lad

What would you want on your maymay ring?

Do bad words trigger you or something?

Let me guess.

You have a fine storefront of totally handmade artisanal wears for me to peruse.

I bet you are “practically giving them away/ will probably make a loss even” just like OP.

nice gummy candy

I'm asking you what your ideal memering looks like.
I don't want your money.

Thanks. I am a Gummy Artisan don’t you know.

In fact, I am thinking about making some Holla Forums related Gummies.

Would anyone be interested in a Gummy suit of armor?

I quite like OP's design to be honest.

Because he tried to trick us for Shekels I might steal his rare have one made anyway.

One of those frog leg hakenkreuz as a pendant would be pretty sweet.

The greatest trick the devil Jew ever pulled was to convince the world pol he didn't exist

Is that like the one from that old episode of The Simpsons?

Any of you fags actually got a family crest/signet ring?

Some do these days but that's for complicated designs and they don't fucking use shapeways

I hope your family actually has a crest and you didn’t just lookup your family crest via “surname” on a database and have a ring made.

Yes, see:

I'm not actually a Gummy Artisan, technically more of a gummy designer. I have my designs made by “Big Gummy” and pass the savings on to you, the go…. consumer.

Yep! Dozens of hours on the design and adapting the design to each fucking size.

$90 for a piece of shit from China and having your design stolen by the Chinese is not a deal. FYI though, you can get these rings for about $30 from shapeways with how it is set up. The price changes by material selection and ring size, please look through it a bit more closely. It's not the most intuitive site out there, but there are many options at multiple prices.

No we actually do, hired a solicitor to look it up since we had a ring earlier but it was pawned by my grandads whore of a fiance (not my nan) so we had to make sure it was the right desing since no one really remembered it.

That wouldn't be illegal in Germany.

The Swastika isn't banned in Germany, just its combination with the NS past a.k.a. the direct version of the Nazi Swastika.

For religious and other stuff the Swastika is allowed, you can buy Tibetan Bracelets and Feng Shui stuff on German Amazon that have the Swastika on them and you can get stuff from Japan which has their version of the Swastika on it, which is fairly similar to the Nazi Swastika.

Certain forms of the Swastika even have their own names in Germany to distance them from the Nazi Swastika. For example, the Swastika that is brought in connection with the NS past is called "Hakenkreuz"(Hook Cross), but pic related is legally sold as "Baskische Kreuz"(Basque Cross),

So, here is a sketch for a concept of a pol ring. I'm thinking of changing the boarder though to match others here, maybe Holla Forums at the top and "Politically incorrect" around the rest of the rim.

Ideas?

get out of here you fucking jew, no one will buy your shit

Get the rings for thirty dollars to be made out of material only suitable for tourist trap gift stores you mean

Why does it bother you so much?

Bretty fuggin kawaii m8. Would you consider making smaller rings such as:

Not the biggest fan of big signets.

90 Bucks for a mass produced ring made from brass is day light robbery, even 30 bucks is pushing it.

If you had approached us offering handmade rings and justified your costs I would have been willing to buy one at as much as a few hundred but I'm not interested in your CafePress storefront.

Pretty neato.

In which case that is pretty neat.

Then buy the wax piece, get some gold, and do your own lost wax casting.

Shre nazg golugranu kilmi-nudu
Ombi kuzddurbagu gundum-ishi
Nugu gurunkilu bard gurutu

Just a simple Holla Forums knot would be best, the red part raised compared to the rest of the symbol, like

Maybe something along the sides like
So it's not too simple.

Keep believing, friend.

Actually, you know what, I need to contact you privately. I need a logo for my very small business.

EBOLA CHAN ?

This, I've bought silver crosses bigger than my entire ring finger for 80 bucks and those were hand made and customized.

stop speaking turkish

Ash Burz-Durbagu burzum-ishi
Daghburz-ishi makha gulshu darulu

Who else? My faith is still strong.

Thinking about having it remade, with diamonds the the wing bases, full gold (it's silver with gold coating) and a large ruby (it's a garnet now, the small stone is a ruby). But that'd be expensive as fuck, so it's probably not going to happen this year

I'll never stop

I don't know where these prices are coming from. It's $51 for brass in a size 12.

Christians have been trying to hijack the return of the right wing to further christianity's wellbeing. The right wing having its own religion means they can't do that since we won't convert to christianity, so christians are really butthurt over Kek's rebirth.

The gold and silver plated brass options you numpy

Oh shit nigga we PLAGUE DOCTOR now.

This:

An additional $39 to electro plate a brass ring in 18kt gold. That is extortion!!

The process is so simple a rank amateur could do it and the materials required to place such a small object would be under a dollar.

plate*

I'm just happy seeing someone wearing an Ebola necklace. If I saw you in person, I'd probably Smile to myself and not interrupt you going about your business.

I just got a frog necklace earlier I liked more than something silly like a pepe; cheap chain for wearing at work under clothes.

I hope that if you are men you dont actually wear necklaces.

You dont actually wear necklaces, right?

Heh, I wear mine above. I also work the front desk so I'm open for conversation assuming I don't have two rining phones, 3 patients awaiting attention, and two coworkers asking me something, wich happenes way too often

nigga u gay

Kulizgu kulat

normie go home

Half the sprinkler techs at my company - big strong guys who lift pipe all day - wear gold necklaces.

I bet you're some middle class striver faggot whose never got his hands dirty in his life and thinks jewellery on men is bad because his fellow soft-skinned white-collar low-T girlymen strivers think so.

Are you on redshit or something?

Depends on the circumstances.

I bet you have loads of bumper stickers and wear a tri-force t-shirt you big nerd.

no.

I work in a warehouse and do a lot of grounds maintenance, too faggot.

Latu gaashak

Sure thing striver.

I dont even know what that means. Is that one of your gay metro slang words?

It's what you are, a weak middle class faggot who has some vague idea of what a man is, tries to fit that (wrong) idea, and comes off as a striving tryhard clown for it.

Get in trades and do some real work, maybe your balls will drop.

This thread is a mess.

Found a pic of you dude.

Kulizgu mokumhai

Nice dubs.

However, while the trades are awesome, and I love my trade. We should have mutual respect for all professions. Unless you want women working, we will need men of every profession.

(1)

How many good shill points was that worth?

orcroach pls go

How do you check your ring size?

jewlery stores should have charts you can get from them to measure your finger size thats what I used

Also here's a suggestion on a meterial.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titanium_nitride

Looks like gold and it's pretty hard.

As a dental assistant, can confirm.
There might be parts where the woman at my job are better than me, but that's thanks to specializations I don't have, like doing professional cleanings.

I swear the moment I stop doing something it stops working. The protocols for sterilization? I used to take care of them unill I got promoted into accounting on grounds of the wman doing it quitting (and instantly calling in sick, never appearing again and I got a payed crashcourse in a single afternoon).

I mean fuck, the woman working my job before used to print out things, scan them, shred them and then proceed to send them per mail.
Yes, the software has an option to print as PDF, even without the signature tablet.

I could go on. this shit is insane.

And the worst? I plan on being a dentist, and with a whooping 3% guys in this job, chances are I'll have to hire woman.
We have a male sandnigger I know we're getting payed to keep. He is even more worthless than the girls here, up to the point where they are getting pissed about haveing to work with him and want him fired. No, he's not ficki ficki, he's just dumb. Can do what you tell him to, more or less well, nothing beyond that. Idc because I don't really work together with him, I have enough work on my own

fucking /rant, sorry

No thanks Jews.

The Black Sun forever.

Kek is alright. But he will never replace the true symbol of Europa.

How did you make this?. if you made a mold I would like to purchase one, preferably in some sort of metal.

OOOOOR you could just get gold and be able to find someone able to engrave said gold doubt many if any engravers can engrave titanium

What is the lord of the dawn? Serious question.

If you wish to see the lord of the dawn, you must gaze into the darkness.

Please fuck off and take your meds, /x/. I don't mind having you around, but get your shit together.

Do they come in precious metals?

I am speaking perfectly clear.
You are the one with a problem.
You cannot hear.

You can buy a ring sizer off of eBay for next to nothing or if you have some time spare you can print one off from an Image Search and construct one from cardboard.

Image attached of what you need if you choose to buy one.

I didn't really make it, I was just memeing.

I never thought of buying one of those, thanks for the tip.

Also,,,

My search continues, I'm thinking of just buying a small statue of Venus De Milo and making a mold out of it.

I have a set exctly like that one, they're not bad.
Paid next to nothing for them.

If this thread has shown me anything, when the shills are hitting OP's idea from multiple D&C angles, something's up.

Look at the language, the frequency of posts and "shitposting" that is not quite b/ or summerfagging.

I am familiar with Shapeways, solid company. It's apparent that some (((people))) are reading from a script and have never even visited OPs page or Shapeways.

$25.50 for matte bronze steel or stainless steel is the cheapest option.

Read about Shapeways here: shapeways.com/presscorner?li=footer
shapeways.com/about?li=footer

OP is making nickels on the dollar for these rings with Shapeways. He is not charging appropriate market price for his time as a skilled professional - probably not even minimum wage.

So keep regurgitating those tired arguments and demoralization tactics so I know who to keep filtering.

Godspeed OP.

Why not use the shapes from the front of the Kek statue? They're simpler and stand out less.

amazon.com/Sculpted-Head-Frog-Ring-Bronze/dp/B01BKO2UIY/ref=sr_1_15?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1468967454&sr=1-15&nodeID=3888171&keywords=frog ring

This one looks pretty good

Thank you for putting things out clearly. I try not to think too hard on how badly I screw myself with the hours I put into the projects I enjoy, so it's difficult for me to explain these bits sometimes. :/ If anyone wants to do he math, look how much the design alone normally costs for these sorts of files, and then the revisions for each size.

There is no option to my knowledge other than shapeways, that would allow me to produce these to order at this low of a cost.

I got my ring engraved by a pretty high end engraver in my city cost bout £70-£90

Not bad at all, if OP could make another one similar to that but with the BLACK SUN in the eyes and the KEK hieroglyphic on the top of the head that would sell me instantly (Just spitballing - but damn that would be aesthetic)

I had a rhino ring growing up in the city that I bought at a South Carolina swap meet on vacation (along with home-made brass knuckles, stilletos and chinese stars - made a killing flipping that shit in grade school).

Wore that ring until I went into the military, prevented more fights than anything I ever said or did.

Pic related is similar to what I had, other pic is frog ring.

fish!

Gold is for the mistress, silver for the maid,
Copper for the craftsman cunning at his trade.

$5 says some normie faggot points out that there's a swastika in the middle and it BECOMES illegal if it's not already.

Pure coincidence.

There are some qualities—some incorporate things,
That have a double life, which thus is made
A type of that twin entity which springs
From matter and light, evinced in solid and shade.

Its not the Nazi swastika, so it doesn't matter.

If I wore a Hindu Swastika on my arm (clockwise, like the Nazi Swastika) to honour Kali (who represents magic) do you think people would take issue? Not that I give a shit, by the way. I'm totally buying a fucking Holla Forums knot ring if they're made, it's just that I can totally see some mongrel get shitter shoah'd over it.

Also, I think I'll get a Kek statue as well.

Quality design

I'm not going to walk around in public with this on if it's going to ruin potential opportunities for employment/alienate friends and family.

Yes, they would. The average normie is absolutely fucking retarded. Even if they understood the difference, they would still be mad because you're white.

There is no difference. It's just a swastika. Clockwise is like "good luck on your journey" whereas counter clockwise (leftward swastika used by Hitler) is about returning to your roots (from the journey).

Floor of Ernst Cafe in New Orleans.

fuck off leddit

This one is the nicest, I think. Would it be possible to fill in the spaces with some sort of hardening enamel paint?

I'm sure the colours could be better, I just rushed it in GIMP.

Because that's Heqet's name backwards and with the frog replaced with a guy sitting

Fuck off, 4chan

You might get comments from mudslimes that hate Hindus, but other people don't give a shit.

The Swastika in the Holla Forumsknot is so unnoticeable, it will do nothing. People will think you are into Viking/Germanic/Metal stuff.

There is a difference made by German law and that is all that matters.

For a Swastika to be forbidden by German law, it has to replicate or imitate Swastikas used by Nazi Organizations during the 3rd Reich or Neo Nazi Organizations banned by the State. That means the same form, colors and even intended meaning by the wearer.

If it wasn't used by the 3rd Reich and not the symbol of a banned Organization, you are free to wear any fucking Swastika you want in Germany.

Wow, you sure are triggered by a term that most people on this website use regularly.

Are you sure about that? It's the first thing that I noticed and it feels like the good goys are looking for hate-crimes pretty intently these days.

normies get out

Ha!

You could use crushed stone and epoxy to do an inlay like you're talking about. Would look incredib

"German law" is Communist law.

Can i send you gold/silver made into a ring? I'll just pay for the labor

Sure, because the parts of the knot look more predominant.

You are thinking about East Germany, todays Germany is run by West German Law, the Law that was given to us by the USA.

This kek shit is pleb-tier faggotry.

Worshiping a stupid nigger frog …

With autists like that, the kikes can continue asserving the "pagan" goyim without troubles.

I stand by what I said. The US has been the #1 propagator of Cultural Marxism.

I will buy a Holla Forumss knot ring

It's better than worshiping a Jew.

Combination of these two

How cucked are you? The Egyptians were of western European descent, you know, r1 types.

A tree/paper

vice-versa ;)

Old Gaelic / Irish uses the same words as Hebrew writing.

Do you even Khorne?

We're here to build oir preferred future, not tear down reality.

He has a point in the fact that Ancient Egypt was the most powerful during the Bronze Age.

Get a good vector of it and have it professionally designed. Easy enough. Lots of online jewelers out there wanting your money.

You know, that's a good point. That's how the kek ring was made. Kek, if you find a jeweler who wants to produce this sort of stuff, tell us.

You were right about one thing.
it
has
begun.

Digits point to good omens. Let us repeat the call every once in a while until he who the Great Croak has heralded does arrive.

Or OP lets his balls descend and makes a non-goofy swastika or sonnenrad signet. There are black sun rings out there, and they look damn good, but the only signet variety appears to be a thousand bucks.

Dude that originally threw the idea for a ring out there, it needs to be Holla Forums focused, not kek. Kek is Holla Forums but Holla Forums is not kek. Black sun or Holla Forums knot would be best, and I think the latter would be the best choice.

Tons of shills bombing this thread, why would they be so scared of white men banding together?

Sage for double post but this is pretty choice, regardless we need to agree on something and make that the standard ring. I honestly like this more than the knot. All in favor get dubs

The Bible had faith moving mountains two millenia ago. You ignore half the gets anyway, faggot.

Fuck you.

Why not both? I don't know what rock (reddit) you have been under, but KEK is a legit part of Holla Forums at this point.

Who cares? Seriously. Are you making anything? Have you even been to the Shapeways site? Can you into vectoring? Ever take a Lost Wax casting class at a community college?

So shut your fucking pleb face.

Kek is from the meme magic side, there are still the stoic and christian sides that by nature can not accept it.

Alright, can somebody who knows their shit explain the damned knot to me? It makes no sense from my perspective. I read runes, I carve runes, I work with runes every day of my life… I don't see how this one works. Am I missing something obvious?

shapeways.com/product/7B9U4EX6N/kek-signet-size-9?optionId=60352376
Oh side note, sizes 9 and 10 are almost done

Use a quarter of the knot ya dip.

But then it would take four of us to combine our rings to get them to actually work. I will not even consider this without seeing a captain planet/trump meme, that portrays both in a positive light.

I am now going to bed, before my sleep deprivation is mistaken for shitposting.

+1 and make it less thick

I know that feel.

What about pic related while we're there? I mean, you really want to be that obvious?

As someone who got confronted multiple times to similar situations, with groups that aimed to get a name, symbol, motto, and associated apparel, let me tell you the best course of action: don't, especially not on a public, anonymous imageboard.
If you have a name, people can call you, if you have a symbol, people can't identify you, if you have a motto, people know what you do, if you have neither, well, you're anonymous. How funny is that?

If you really need a way to identify people, there are ways that are certainly more inconspicuous than signet rings, and most importantly, deniable.

- Procedures for discussion. Not just a "secret passphrase", moar liek a way of expressing certain opinions, associate certain ideas, describe things from a specific angle. As an actual example of something I once used:
If a person follows it to the end, it's likely that person is on your side. The odds it just happens randomly are very low, still past that point you should slowly move onto more proper subjects and see how this person reacts. If that person isn't, well, it's just a legitimate discussion, right?
Now that's just the beginning. Freemasons are savvy of those kinds of things, and they have quite elaborate ways of identifying each other. Do note they used to have a secret handshake, but it's no longer in use, precisely because it was hardly inconspicuous and not really deniable.

- Discrete and common apparel. Someone once proposed on 4chan we should just wear a bracelet with four beads on it, out of which the selection is huge. That is the kind of idea that gets somewhere. We can associate colors, shapes and numbers to form something easy to identify, very deniable and hardly random. Most importantly, it isn't tied to a single object, and can be adapted on the go.

- Habits. The way you fold your napkin at the restaurant or your coaster at the bar, get up to greet people, flip your cig between your fingers, fold your shirt's sleeves, iron your pants, lace your shoes… so many details that can easily be changed and allow to precisely identify someone. Deniable as all fuck because who fucking cares about this shit aside from people specifically looking for it?

And that's it. All the groups with matching shoes, swastika pendants, gang tattoos, handkerchiefs, blinders and lapels were swiftly identified, inflitrated and arrested, and I saw their secret identification techniques written black on white in their dossiers. So don't even get me started on ordering this signet ring on the fucking internet and delivered by mail.

If you want to secretly identify each other, don't let just about anyone do it.

Serious: Could we make our own currency?

Like how territorial currency existed even before the US?

I like the first one, simple, to the point, love it.

too big dude, that would defeat the purpuse of a ring. Why not use a big ass chain on your neck?

Keep it simple, small.

Post a better pic, i cant see the design

If I recall correctly the knot was made with three things specifically in mind. It had to stealthily hide the swastika, it is reminiscent of the Thule group, and it had to be easily reproducible to a set standard. If you need a meaning it is Holla Forums hidden in plain sight, with all that a swastika is. It is just about universally accepted here as our symbol, a rare and cherished phenomena.

It is our collective will in motion, contained and continuous. It marks things of great power and interest, borne of us and deigned to be for our own use. You won't see propaganda for the masses use it, for the information it marks is not for the uninitiated. I am not speaking of set protocol tho, merely of its current use that it has grown to.

We could do anything user. We could also invest in jetpacks and get them in the same timeframe that would take.

here you go lad

Why does Kek have braces??

How about we don't do anything and just dress normal like a regular person? You know, how the ninjas used to dress like rice peasants instead of all black so they would fit in.

Kek is absolute plebian tier, a national socialist image board may enjoy worshipping the god of chaos now but the moment we're on top and decide to instill some order Kek won't be on our side anymore.

Nice signaling faggot.
Enjoy your frog cock

My thoughts exactly. Don't be so stupid as to paint a target on your backs.

Plus let's be frank, it's not because someone is from Holla Forums that they're part of some super secret club whose every member is interesting, nor even agrees on most topics. I certainly don't want to meet most of you.

Also let me add that for such a thread to even exist and get replies, on the subject of group identity and belonging to a group, as if it was created yesterday, means only that it's filled with newfags.

I genuinely can't believe you guys are taking this Kek shit this seriously

Do what you want, but while you are off roleplaying, I'll actually be trying to make myself a better man.

You are a complete idiot and know nothing about Kek. His reign is the Darkness that precedes the Dawn, which means his chaos will give us power until it is not necessary, and then he will 'step down' for the reign of the golden age of order to take his place - just as twilight gives way to sun in the morning.

Kek is a benevolent God, and one that has every reason to hate and work against the demon YHWH of the Jews.

What the hell do you think we Kekites are doing in our daily lives?
If we are to champion the return of the Old Gods, with all the mainstream forces against us - we must ascend to mental & PHYSICAL excellence.

I personally started working out and losing weight BECAUSE OF Kek - we're not the complacent NEETs you think we are.

PRAISE KEK

I agree with you. A ring, a golden ring with a symbol on draws a lot of attention. If you handshake a man with a signet ring you will immediately be aware that he is part of some kind of fraternity. It may also be worn by others that may want to harm our cause, and by wearing that ring they will represent.

Just be well dressed. Do not overdress, but go casual professional. That means black or beige pants, and a white t-shirt or plain shirt. They say that clothes makes the person, and it is as you say all about the details. Use clothes that fit. Keep your hair neat and short. The whole point with this is that you can just keep a tie and a jacket where you work to be ready for a client.

Remember, the point here is to not be anything special. We are just normal people that are not radical socialists. We are not gangsters nor a clan, but ordinary and patriotic citizens. We respect the law, and are concerned about those who don't. Be the change you want to see.

Wait, does this apply if you actually have a family signet ring?

No, it doesn't. Why would you listen to that tinfoiled neet anyhow? "Oh a ring! He must be some sort of illuminati!"

Guess what, people are stupid, they don't give a fuck unless they're told to, and we aren't a super secret illegal organization. We're pissed off people on the internet who got banned from the rest of the internet for being right in an age where lies are easier to accept.

Anyhow, praise fucking kek. I will get back to topic after wake up routines.

You call me a tinfoil? Rings are 80s, and acting like you are part of some kind of fraternity with a lot of secret knowledge is just pretentious. You are trying to associate people with a klan. No, there is no need for anything special here, because this is no thing extraordinary but facts.

kill yourself

Good to see someone who understands how these people operate.
Increasing exposure of people who make up Holla Forumstype subculture has been an objective of the "alt-right" for some time.
The strongest emotional blackmail and pushing to self-isentify has come from heir female agents, such as Sinead McCarthy and "Evalion".
So far this year, Holla Forums has been asked by these people to:
You obviously have some background in targeted groups, most posting here are kids straight from YouTube/Reddit or shills here to support op.
Listen to this man's advice, it will save you a lot of problems and possible jail time down the line.

Exactly the same (((sad guilty story))) that stickerfag used to AstroTurf his stickers.

I am actually saying quite the opposite. No one wears a ring anymore unless they are married, and it will not be rational to wear one to identify yourself in secret. It draws a lot of attention, on work, by your family and your friends. You could just wear a t-shirt that says /pol instead. Hell, why not just wear a polo.

Yes fellow anonymous, let us disavow our heritage, culture, and respect for family lines. We need not form physical bonds to strengthen our resolve outside of the digital domain, such things are frivolous and lead to physical meetings and physical acts.
Yes fellow anonymous, organizing in real life is for neets and neckbeards. We're of a higher standard, nothing at all.

u wot m8 one is small and on your finger the other one takes up 70% of your upper body.

I am saying that it would be like wearing a shirt that says /pol".

My perception is that we do not need to hide, nor be anonymous. No thing of what we do is illegal.

And you'd get people asking "whats Holla Forums?"

become a tripfag then

sorry, i'm not some whitecollar do-nothing faggot

(horse)// or //(horse)
would be good for other Holla Forumsacks to identify, about as conspicuous as the ring.
POLO is implicitly white

It should contain symbolic shit for signalling, not a direct "look at me I'm a shitlord please fire me".

Lol, that could be a valid point, assuming the Bo's knows what that is. Though, I have been self employed for most of my working life, so I am probably out of touch with that level of bullshit. Also, I cannot understand working for someone who's goals you do not support. Why would you work for such a company?

Use the other Holla Forumsknot

There are some issues of similarity here.

Literally every major company would fire you for being a shitlord, and small companies are disappearing.

Thread hidden.

Better than your semitic nonsense where white male children are mutilated in homage to rabbi cocksuckers.

Kek has shown himself more than any desert trilogy fantasy in my 40 years on earth.

We might not know exactly what we're doing - but it's breaking the programming.

Maybe there should be a board for crazy magicians from pol. What would it be called though?

HOLY FUCK LOOK AT THIS SHILL

FILTER THIS D&C FAGGOT

There is, lurk more summerfag. not going to spoonfeed you.

when you get the opportunity, you should kill yourself

If you mean fringe or x, you're crazy. If not, I must be blind and sober.

Someone else thinking about making Holla Forums merch?

I've got parts in to make a wooden 4 color screen printing press. I'm going back to my grandparents to build it. I'm going to make tshirts. I'm thinking about allowing people to submit art to sell (with a cut of the profits of course), but I'll see if I'm any good at making t-shirts. I might just make them for friends.

If you get the press going, I'll submit designs.

This is some bullshit mods.

We have a member actually making something and not ripping us of and you anchor this thread?

Why? Seriously, why?

Really starting to wonder if you mods are even white here.

Well, guess that means no pol ring going to be made. Glad I made the kek one and was waiting til tomorrow to buy the banner ad.

Please listen to this man guys. It will only hurt the cause if we can easily be identified.

There is no cause if you're too much of a bitch to ever go outside and speak the truth.

I decided to quit kvetching and buy one because I'm a massive Egyptaboo, if you guys do decide to get one go here retailmenot.com/view/shapeways.com?c=7806923 and use the coupons, you can end up getting it for base price, no shipping charge and no tax.

sage for double post even though it's irrelevant now, but there is an entire website for that. It may or may not begin with a fringe and end with a chan.org

Listen to this user.
We need to all go around in black face instead, to not reveal our power level.

Awesome! I didn't know there were ways to discount with shapeways!

And fringe chan? I'm already there… I go in the irc sometimes too.

I hope you're being paid pennies on the post because you shills aren't very good.

Then you should understand that it is by natute a pollacks movement. I won't go into it on here though because of newfags and shills.

Hmm perhaps we should speak more. Irc and such