Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

Dear Moderation of Holla Forums's Holla Forums ("Random") board…

I want to become the owner of this board. More than you LIKE being the owner of this board- trust me. I'm not saying you're bad at moderation, just that I deserve it more.

I will make this thread every day until I'm the owner of this board. I will make Holla Forums great again and it will be better than whatever's going on right now. Thank you.

wew

Post more Miku

fuck off z1

You still have my support user~

We all saw you incompetence last night you datamining faggot. You will never get BO.

nothing wrong with the last hg, dude.

You ruin everything. The Hunger games, my gif, and now you plan to ruin this board even more by getting BO.

Consult this post

No one was talking about that faggot before you brought him up. Fuck off you attention whoring fag and stop trying to meme yourself to relevancy.

ITT: attention whore samefagging

No it wouldn't, you'd probably manage to be even worse than dysnomia.

t. Z1

but the z1fag made the original shitty slow gif. by claiming "my gif" is saying he is z1. you retard

IT'S ALMOST LIKE YOU SECRETLY LIKE THESE PEOPLE

No one likes you faggot. You are just a tool to be used in a greater plan. A plan that you haven't even realized yet.

Are you trying to get b& or are you just completely autistic?

I hate you too, anonymous.

this is basically a daily meta. and less pozzed than 5gay threads in an hour. did the vols ever ban trashbird faggot?

Yeah pretty sure they did

Except both of those statements are true.

Stop posting trash please.

No u

Go bomb a thread or something thanks.

It's a datamining normie what do you expect. He is trying to fit in so he picks the most normie anime girl he can find.

miku miku miku

Fuck off normalfag. And stop spouting that meme tbh.

You sure showed him.

good
now get them to ban the gay mother fucker who makes 5 threads about jacking off every hour.

Hey datamining normie stop samefagging it's sad.

Yes that FAGGOT too but also the entire gay community in the cyclical

We should have a waifu rumble to settle who BO is.

:^)

Takes you an hour to remove a single (you)? You will never get BO with those skills.

Damn, you got me.