Remember him?

the internet aristocrat just opened a patreon. hypocrites everywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/MisterMetokur
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No i don't remember him but every leech on patreon disgusts me.

he was a major figure when gamergate all happened. he then went on a tantrum that everyone opened a patreon and did what the other side did (monetize everything), and now he just did it today. here's him throwing a fit at other jewtubers. what a fucking joke.

False idols, not even once. He's a youtuber, of course he does it for the money.

gamergaters are dumb as fuck

now what do? i know we've gone mainstream after trump won, but this is too much. Holla Forums is getting mentioned everywhere. he was the only e-celeb fag i tolerated, because he kept the money out of it. fuck him.

i care why?
if people wanna give him money what do i care so long as its not comming out of my pocket
Stop being but hurt Fan bois that he sold out and is cashing in on his name id do the same would allow me to do things i enjoy rather then working on a lathe like i do for 9 hours a day
who gives a fuck good on him wish him all the best

Just rat him out to the Liberal scum who run Patreon. They permabanned HW for less.

he always hated people who were "content creators". he predicted the term and then knew that monetization is coming to youtube after the multi-channel networking and ads business started. he threw a fit at gamergaters because they opened patreon accounts, and now he opens a patreon. that doesn't sound the least hypocritical to you?

Sell your soul to the highest bidder

Thanks Moot, Thanks Hotwheels

he's going to get banned from patreon, but that's not the point. the issue is him starting one in the first place.

Yea i know i used to follow him
and it is hypocritical to talk shit the do the same thing by the same token he isnt making the same content anymore this was back with gamer gate when he had a cause
now he makes videos basicly laughing at degeneracy and calling out the occasional person or company and if he wants to capitalize off making entertainment thats fine if people want to pay him for it
what does concern me when people represent a cause then get paided to Represent it
there is a distinct difference i feel atm he is only making money off his name
and after watching the video he just put out about it He isnt going to be enabling adds so
for what its worth i dont think that will impact on the type of content he puts out as there isnt any third party influence to dictate on what he can and cant do

You're allowed to change your mind. If he continues to advocate against using Patreon while using it, that makes him a hypocrite. But advocating against it, changing his mind, and then using it does not make him one.

When he did the political call-ins he realized that his viewerbase is as retarded and dumb as the SJW side.
Having this epiphany he started to realize that everything is fucked and whatever he does, nothing will change.

It is this moment, when great people lose their principles and sell out, unless you are an extremist like a good chunk of Holla Forums.
RIP you racemixing faggot.

it's not about the content. it's about the bandwagon that he himself saw coming and despised with all his intent, but now it's all fine and dandy because X. i just can't watch his videos anymore. never again. what's he doing right now, devalues all his past work. it invalidates him. and we're going to see a rerun of cucks defending anita after she admitted to not playing vidya, which he did a video on..how ironic.

he was so against it. what we see now is a 180 turn from his former position on it.

This. I don't care that he made a Patreon because he's not the figurehead of a movement anymore, he's just a guy making videos and he wants to make a living off of it.
A lot of you can and will pretend it doesn't, but context and circumstance matter.

maybe go and look for his pre-gamergate videos about content creators and see what was his opinion. he wasn't the figurehead of a movement or anything.

What videos would those be? I've seen a lot of his old stuff even dating back to when he went by Jim81Jim.

Fair enough im not going to try and convince u other wise i dont care to but i do feel his with his shift in content from political to entertainment i dont see an issue with him starting a patreon to do what he enjoys

as user said >context and circumstance matter.
all it comes down to who is willing to give him shekels for the service he provides

i don't there's any mirrors of the videos, but i think there are two streams on youtube where he mentioned his prediction.

Link?

patreon.com/MisterMetokur

thanks fam

how much did you give him?

good for him

ok

Yeah he's great….but i ain't giving him any of my shekels

Absolutely pathetic, holy shit.

And? This is usually what people do when they admit that they're wrong.

someone changes their mind

*autistic screeching*

he hasn't explained why he changed his mind. i don't expect an insight into his personal life and i don't want one. but at least he could of hinted at a reason.

no u

His gfs black lover must need money to pay child support.
Jim is a bull prepping cuck.

he's a racemixing degenerate faggot

fame sucks

what a fucking faggot. LOL

turn off that pesky self respect

he's obviously gotten fired from his architect job and instead of getting another job he's just decided to milk his idiot disciples

he was an architect? how do you know?

he said so.

he also plays the piano in a jazz band.

lel

oooh tumblrisms guy. fuck him

Was it really all about ethics in journalism?

Is it actually him?
He's mister metokur now

yes. www.patreon.com/MisterMetokur

(checked)

listen to the voice, its him.

im surprised anyone still cares.

He clearly said he doesn't give a shit if you give him money. He doesn't run ads on his videos. Donating does not improve the content. Stop being a fag.

he sold out. he always criticized content creators, the kikery with money on the internet and how he feels weird when taking money and feels it's not right to take money for doing videos (or taking vidya on steam). now he's taking 2 grand a month to do it. what gives?

Circumstances and people change, user. The sooner you accept this, the less life hurts.

never. people should have basis and morals to guide them, unless they're on Holla Forums

People are just as shitty and immoral in the real world as they are on Holla Forums. The only difference is we're honest about it.

Sjw detected

People grow up. Can't be a vydia shitlord forever.

true.

it's not about that. let me make it as clear as possible. i am a faggot. i am a huge faggot who thinks making money from the internet makes you a poser who only does it for the money. i think when sitting together and laughing for years and years and years then suddenly, you pop up a tip jar on the table, after making fun of people who do it, makes you a piece of shit lacking in self-respect. and because i've been following this giant cocksucker for years, i feel inclined to sympathize with his irl bullshit, but i just can't put myself through with it, because i'm not a hypocrite.

Is that Jade?

Damn, would've fingerbanged her in a livestream as well.

He has like cancer or some terminal disease, think this is to pay for his medication

youre making shit up arent you?

No he made a video at least a year ago saying he was taking a break from videos because he was really sick

sorry user, no compromise. i know im being an asshole, but i frankly don't care. he should've never told people about it, because now this is just a sob story inserted into his patreon. and he probably kept MM for it. i don't like it when people aren't genuine.