TOTALLY NO INTEL BOTNET GUYZE!!!

archive.is/dE8eU

TOTALLY NO INTEL BOTNET GUYZE!!!

Also,

why don't they burn Windows 10 to ROM while they are at it?
Oh, I forgot that's planned for 2030 when people will feel more comfortable with that level of surveillance

well i7 7700k is finally marginally faster than the one from 2014 and should clock to 5ghz easily

Doesn't a radio need an antenna? Should be easy to spot, even if you have to take the chip apart.

they will probably just force the mobo makers to build that stuff on

There's a reason this board has dropped 10 places from the board list

are you going to discuss how Intels integrated voltage regulators were botnet too? Because they actually got rid of the integrated ones

Or how Jewish Intel is even though AMD also has R&D facilities in Israel?

not buying intel ever again.

wtf i hate intel now

FUCKING HELL JUST MAKE IT MORE EFFICIENT

FREE HARDWARE IS COMING
MAKE AMERIGA GREAT MATE AYELMAO WEED

Integrating wifi or usb in the chipset isn't by itself a botnet.

But we know what intel does when it comes to non-free/libre software/hardware.( intel ME and friends)

We won't have acces to the software that is intergrate in the hardware that's for shure.

Plus if intel does intergrate wifi based chipset a lot of laptop won't have a mini-pcie port
(why need it when you already have the thing integrated ? aka economical reasons to remove it)
So we won't have any means to change the wifi card except for usb wifi dongles.

Another thing is that it is very probable that you won't be able to deactivate the wifi chip and if there is an option to do that.

There is no tranparancy about it (not free/libre softwatre)their is no warranty that the wifi won't have any backdoors.

So we can assume by advance that it is a botnet.

That comic is literally the story of Holla Forums's echo implementation.

What did I miss? Faceberg took over /bin/echo ?

Some asperger tripfag made a basic echo implementation in asm, Holla Forums loses its shit because they don't know how to code.

No, "the world's tiniest open-source violin" is a funny metaphor for the 195 byte echo implementation.

can't this stuff be defeated by making a case that doubles as a Faraday cage?

No, because the cracks you need for heat dissipation would prevent a Faraday cage.

You can let go CTR. You're finally free now for real.

Now kill yourself you faggot.

Fuck off ching chong

Don't most of the materials you can use to make a Faraday cage conduct heat fairly well? Is there some reason you couldn't make a Faraday cage that acted as a heat sink?

It looks like they can read to me. Do you have an actual argument about something they got wrong?