How did this board turn into an anime circlejerk?

how did this board turn into an anime circlejerk?

Cause /a/ has cancer mods that ban people for incorrect grammar and spelling.

I see that makes sense, but why don't we have more Holla Forums threads too by that logic?

Holla Forums always leaks into other boards + the mods only ban you if you act like a retard or a Jew.

anime was always part of Holla Forums.
avatatar fagging tripfagging and roleplaying gayshit is the cancer, they post anime girls because thats what they roleplay as. same for ponyshits in the other thread.

WRONG.

How to get banned on Holla Forums in 2 easy steps
Step 1. Post on Holla Forums
Step 2. There is no step 2

I like Cirno.

havent been banned from Holla Forums once, been here since the first exodus. i think youre just a retarded autist who cant control himself. cuckchan is more your speed.

I've only been banned from Holla Forums once. It was a 24 hour ban because I made a "duplicate" thread. Your problem is mostly likely personal or just plain hearsay.

Why do 2hus smoke so much?

They try too hard to be cool.

Probably bad for their lungs.

Oh well, they're all low tier animes anyways.

This isn't 4chan faglord

The board was going to shit. Now it's still shit but some of us are having fun by posting more anime.

This.

As has been mentioned, this Holla Forums started as a primarily anime board. Why the animefags didn't just start a new anime board (/ia/, illiterate animefags) when /a/ grew cancerous, why they came back here when it was obviously no longer anime friendly, is a mystery to everyone. It isn't like it is hard to start a board here, and there are clearly enough of them to support it.

I guess it is kind of like what is going on now with 4chan's Holla Forums. It went commercial, and rather than start a new board on Holla Forums for themselves they just flood this board with the same shit that caused their own Holla Forums to fail. The analogy I like to use is that of someone coming over to your house and needing to use the bathroom while they are there. They go to the nearest one, but someone is in there. So instead of using the other bathroom downstairs they just shit in your kitchen sink instead.

Except animefags are the only people keeping this board from being all spam and forced facebook memes while cuckchanners are the ones bringing down the board quality.

Holla Forums was originally anime/random, before it was eventually shortened to just random. If you can't deal with anime, get the fuck out.

never

It's more like the anime posters owned the house and designed the bathroom. Then they sold it to these other fags then went back to visit. Then you were sharing the bathroom because there's only one and the animefags shat in the toilet (which they made and know what it's meant to be used for) while the other fags shit in the sink and give the animefag a hard time for shitting in the toilet.