Brit/pol/ #1086: Comfy Summer Music Edition

youtube.com/watch?v=ej2YkHg3278 - Latest Gordon

Poor afghani child attacks Germans with an axe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36827725

THEY "MIGHT" HAVE TO GO BACK
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3693736/We-ll-send-EU-migrant-surge-Brexit-Minister-David-Davis-tells-Mail-Sunday-send-home-Europeans-try-beat-border-deadline.html?ito=social-facebook

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/17/brexit-will-make-the-nhs-safer-top-surgeon-says/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/french-pm-booed-telling-people-learn-live-terrorism/

JUST
breitbart.com/london/2016/07/18/boarding-schools-handed-guidance-queering-education-system/

theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/european-leaders-urge-turkey-to-respect-rule-of-law-after-failed-coup

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/greenpeace-bus-nhs-brexit-vote-leave-350-million-repainting-messages-outside-parliament-a7142451.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/tim-farron-i-wont-rule-out-creating-new-political-party-out-of-post-brexit-chaos-a7141906.html

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-latest-boris-johnson-crowdfunder-prosecute-lies-dishonesty-leave-campaign-a7141736.html

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativewoman.co.uk/kathy-gyngell-it-is-mad-to-put-women-in-the-front-line-and-men-in-the-nursery/
bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/royal-troon-says-yes-to-women-members#ixzz4Erd9rVys
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-northern-ireland-should-host-trident-nuclear-weapons-says-dup-mp-do-you-agree-34228678.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36836031
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sf-grassroots-call-for-adams-to-get-off-the-stage-and-step-down-34889709.html
order-order.com/2016/07/19/nus-latest-slight-jewish-students/
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36832619
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/19/government-awaits-first-legal-opposition-to-brexit-in-high-court
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36838808
bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36833471
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZPVqoF7j5M
bbc.com/news/uk-36834293
britmilfit.com/
imgur.com/a/OR6Ow
twitter.com/jackbuckby/status/755461912792559616
gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-full-community-sponsorship
jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-charity-backs-plan-for-faith-groups-to-sponsor-refugees/
kiwifar.ms/threads/alexander-jahans-sweaty-youtuber-with-anger-issues.18637/
twitter.com/Sean__Clare/status/755444506279964672
8ch.net/islam/index.html
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/baby-dies-after-falling-newtown-11633183
order-order.com/2016/07/19/no-article-50-2017/
twitter.com/OrderOfTheNeet
twitter.com/jackbuckby/status/755478041179090945
encyclopediadramatica.se/Steve_Hogarty
archive.is/VTMtP
youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ
twitter.com/search?q="Jess Phillips"&src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=XRinwepVlM4
twitter.com/LordAshcroft/status/755499107574243329
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755254384062263296
saintrevolution.com/
issuu.com/wargravescommission/docs/ar_2014-2015?e=4065448/31764375
pokemapgo.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_operations_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War
hitlerorchurchill.info/
tvguide.co.uk/detail/2420816/119418721/brexageddon
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/755508274296913920
thesun.co.uk/news/1467966/madeleine-maddie-kate-and-gerry-mccann-hope-new-pm-theresa-may-will-revive-search-for-missing-tot/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Golliwog jungle beats edition.

Canadacuck reporting in with Canadian summer music.

I can't believe this abject sexism!!

conservativewoman.co.uk/kathy-gyngell-it-is-mad-to-put-women-in-the-front-line-and-men-in-the-nursery/

Here's a little English for you lad

Even when my pet genre becomes popular I'm still an outcast.

I support this thread

I wonder if the race cuck poster will follow us here.

Have the tune I popped my cherry to on my 17th.

Summer babbo, Ruby master race.

tfw

Man, fucking Nazis!!!

I was reading that if you don't allow female members at your club, that the PGA may stop considering it for tourneys!!!

And you also get attacked in the press; they're scaring all of these ancient clubs into accepting female members.

bunkered.co.uk/golf-news/royal-troon-says-yes-to-women-members#ixzz4Erd9rVys

WHEN WILL IT END???

It's that season again…

that's a feel I didn't want to remember

Wew.

Also please don't lad, I've yet to cross over to 30C and I'm not ready.

Did the OP seriously post a bunch of hideous niggers and promote their music here?

Im not going to check, but if so just fuck RIGHT on off back to

OP is a cuck, but you're a mong.

it's just reggae you racist mon

Lad the height is 26*C here, I'd literally be a puddle at 33*C tbh.

Don't like them, tbh.

I take back what I said, we just crossed over into 30+ territory.

Right as I felt the shift, the wind died.

SAVE ME MUMMMMMY

Why do you hate fun?

I got one of these on my shoulders but it isnt doing much

i feel like i'm dying tbh

Got all the windows open and all the fans running. Trouble is the draft makes all my doors slam so I have to keep propping them open with things.

Back to your echochamber, you impotent absolutist

28 degrees in Glasgow. It's too much

We can bare through it lad, we'll make it. We'll have eternal winters once the nuclear fires are done.

Time to light up another bone

Can't wait for Winter to roll around so we can start complaining about how cold it is.

I wish I was joking, I live to complain about the state of this country.

NON-BRIT DETECTED.

==DUP SUGGESTS RELOCATING TRIDENT TO BELFAST=
belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/poll-northern-ireland-should-host-trident-nuclear-weapons-says-dup-mp-do-you-agree-34228678.html

POTENTIAL REFERENDUM ON UNIFICATION OF IRELAND
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-36836031

SINN FEIN REBELLING AGAINST GERRY ADAMS
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/sf-grassroots-call-for-adams-to-get-off-the-stage-and-step-down-34889709.html

Winter cold can fuck off lad. Especially in January when it starts raining and everything's all fucking damp and miserable.

Autumn is what I live for.

So just my country's year round climate except summer?

Talking about the weather is one of my least favourite subjects.

It's the most empty thing you can talk about.

this counts ye?

Surely you mean county. We're in the same country, just my area is a lot more dry through winter except for January, every single fucking time.

Then post politics you prick

Britain is not a country lad.

Why do doors slam when windows or the front/back door is open? Even when there is no wind outside

Did anyone see Ken Clarke on the Daily Politics today? The man looks like he should have died of liver failure years ago.

Every time he opened his mouth, it was seemingly to say the least Conservative thing he could have possibly thought of at the time.

You a Jock by any chance?

I don't: I just don't particularly like the arctic monkeys.

bingo bongo.

He was one of the biggest reasons the fishing industry in the north was plundered, sold off and left to rot. He's a cunt of the first degree.

I would put money on him being a paedo.
Think he's one of the people there are rumours around, actually.

Brexit salt might never end lads.

As a concubine of the Eurabian Caliphate?

Some people just don't want to be helped.

What the fuck?

order-order.com/2016/07/19/nus-latest-slight-jewish-students/

what on earth is the Sunglasses of Justice?

We're celebrating our colonial history lad.

Oy vey, what a bunch of nazis.

Lad, if they want to kick and scream about it while cursing us all to hell, I could live with that knowing my United Kingdom is a step forward to safety from Islamic and EU Parliament influence. Allowing us to be a cheeky island nation that is looking towards the future with common sense rather than a bureaucratic nightmare.

They'll never thank us. And I'm fine with that.

Yeah, but would any woman actually take him?

30°C

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

buy her what? Panties?

The song is about hanging wogs lad. That and it's comfy as cuck.

The act of a child virtue signalling for money is about as brilliant an illustration of the pathetic and perverse nature of the leftist/globalist cultural milieu as one will find.

There is no less depth in this act than there is in the thousands upon thousands of examples of cultural marxist propaganda churned out since the 60's.

This is where it ends: the complete synthesis of plebeian corporatism and faux-moral narcissism, as evidenced by a little girl. These people tell themselves that they are fighting for the little man, while shilling for multi-national, bureaucratic empires.

The (((globalists))) must have thought they had won the jackpot when they realised that those who professed to oppose them only ever cared about bossing healthy people around, and being seen as enlightened for doing so, and could, thus, be directed entirely in the favour of globalism (all the while deluding themselves that they are anti-establishment).

Brit/pol/, why aren't you out with the #LADS?

Does having the (very) occasional gay thought make me gay?

comfy summer feels

we're not normies

Fuck off barth autist.

Oh fuck off, its too warm for you coming out today, do it another time.

All of my non cucked friends are away on holiday. Meanwhile I'm comfy as fuck drinking cold beer and watching cheesy films about American highschools/colleges.

Nah lad, only makes you gay if you act on it and like it

no friends

At least you have us lad.

Back from the beach lads

Only downside to an otherwise splendid day. What did you lads get up to?

>>6787424 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh the hive mind is real

tru lad

When I was in cornwall, I expected a lovely white paridise.

It mostly was but there were a surprising amount of hapas and half-nigs being moved around by parents

Couldn't decide if they were locals or visiting from more cucked areas of the UK

Eagle is kill

Long live Compo.

Probably Londoners.

Suffice to say there was no father in sight, kek.

What point is there in anything, lads?

Hey Ttpw . How are you?

Definitely more cucked.
I had a similar experience here in Wales last summer. Was gutted until I got close enough to hear southeastern accents. At which point I thought "Jesus, are things really that fucked down there?".

To find yourself a qt like this

Fed up with Corbyn's hypocrisy tbh lads. He says he's against trident but he's not hesitated to nuke the Labour Party.

You should both come to Leeds if you think that's bad, we have so many Southern students who date non-whites here that it's difficult to believe you're in what once was a working class Northern town.

I'm talking everything, too, normal looking girls and guys with the coonest of coons and rajputs. It would make my blood boil but I've become desensitised to it.

Why not mate?

The worst thing is that, while the Overton window has shifted in a lot of good ways for nationalism, race-mixing seems to be off-limits. As I found out, it is incredibly controversial to even question it. Stirs up quite a few emotions in the lefties as well.

noice, post it on the lad bible.

Labour party leadership now a choice between Corbyn or a guy who said it was tempting to block Brexit.

I can't wait for the Labour party to split. What do you think their new names will be?

My money's on People's Labour Party (for Corbyn) and just Labour Party for the blairites.

They won't split formally, they know it will be a disaster, just like the SDP

bit messed in the head tbh but my fault really, and its getting better so no worries

Blairites are more likely to run off, and change their name.

Corbyn will keep the Labour Party "brand" in the case of any splits

tbf some of the older niggers made some quality tunes

Obviously 99% of it is EY YO HOE SMACK DAT SOLJA YO NIGGA SAY WHAT SAY WHAT YOOO AIYTE

hey pakis

Did you go outside with the lads to play Pakimon Go?

That's because we've been fucked the hardest with racial propaganda through the earliest years of television, some of the "comedies" they used to broadcast were centred around the idea of a cool headed and intelligent negro dealing with a halfwit, racist and insecure white man. I'd go so far as to say the BBC could get away with more back then than they can today.

The same goes for other races too, of course, I was just watching one of my Dad's favourite shows from his youth and they randomly shoe-horned in a model talking to the main character before a Chinese guy comes into the scene to sweep her off of her feet whilst implying they're off to shag.

Pretty disgusting, really, Anons should find a good way to mind break the Twitterati of Britain concerning racial issues.

WHEN LADS?

Now I know why niggers never did anything

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

really? I thinkthat most people are still bothered on a subconscious level when they see a non-white man with a white woman

Thoughts?
reddit.com/r/MHOC/comments/4qf3gl/join_a_party/?sort=new

POST REDPILLED MUSIC LADS

TBH

Lad…

I like it, but it'll never become popular.

Why not just have it 98% White Britons m8?

Fuck the wops et al

BASED BURQA REMOVER SENT TO COURT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3697655/Man-55-pulled-veil-Muslim-woman-s-face-throwing-ground-shouting-racist-abuse-shopping-centre.html

TOP LAD

No doubt he will get 10 years while Tyrone is let us in 10 months for raping some white girl

DfTFfB

Do you think they'll fuck up the negotiations and keep freedom of movement?

The cabinet for leaving is solid, and after Sturgeon's little tantrum and demand for free movement (and not getting it, at least as far as we can see) it seems like we won't be keeping freedom of movement.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-36832619
This is worse than all moslem terror attacks put together tbh. This is the real problem that needs our attention.

>Chairman of the Bench Robert Dash said: "We consider that the allegations are so serious we cannot deal with them.

A piece of cloth, so super serious we can't handle it.

OH WHAT A SURPRISE TREACHEROUS THERESA IS STITCHING THE PEOPLE UP

Theresa May does not intend to trigger article 50 this year, court told

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/19/government-awaits-first-legal-opposition-to-brexit-in-high-court

CIVIL WAR/RIOTS WHEN?

He's back

Ttpw , I want your BP.

Yet, as said. Attacking white people or outright massacring them on their own streets is par the course and you're a bigot for getting offended.

They'd be shooting themselves in the foot for 2020 if they don't end free movement.

Where have you been so long?

I-I was talking a-about the h-heat fam

B-but yeah you is woke dog real talk

Yeah because having unlimited amount of traffic on British roads is great for the environment isn't it

Think he meant to (you) me lad.

>wash dishes in direct sunlight in only my boxers for 5 mins

HURR DURR YOU PULLED HER SMELLY HEAD CLOTH OFF YOU ARE DANGEROUS MAN WHO NEEDS TO BE LOCKED UP

Can I have a (You)

I think Theresa May has shot herself in the foot by assembling this cabinet, her plans to tow the line and procrastinate will be overturned by the passionate people she's placed in powerful positions.

Angela Eagle drops out of Labour leader race
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36838808

No

quads

Oh fuck off.

bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36833471

>"The comments published in The Sun by Mr MacKenzie are offensive, completely unacceptable, and arguably tantamount to inciting religious and even racial hatred," Channel 4 News said.

C4 are just irl shitposters tbh.

I'm meant to be playing footie in half an hour lads. I'm going to die, aren't i?

You're lucky I haven't reported you lad.

Not to mention the backbenchers who wield all of the power in the HoC due to the tiny majority…

She can expect a lame duck Government if she doesn't get on with it.

31 degrees and I'm going for a run with my group.

Fuck me lads.

Innit everyone knows that Britains ties with the West Indies meant reggae and dub florished in the UK very well. Supporting in the UK doesn't make you white supremacist.

Amazing. So a candidate who was losing to Corbyn in popularity dropped out in favor of another candidate who is doing even worse.

Blairites aren't the smartest bunch are they.

Hahaaaa

Only if I can get a witness.

She must have known she has no support, how long before Owen Smith drops out now

big willies lol

Yessssss! Was just watching his video on depression. I've been checking his channel pretty much daily. Almost thought he'd given up on it all.
Glad he hasn't.

She also seems very susceptible to pressure, I can't help but feel that the stars have aligned right now. Though I won't get too optimistic.

Hiii ,I want your Bp

How far lad?

Please stop harassing the lady, friend.

Group?
Playgroup?

I'm dead lads, i can't fucking feel my hands, evne if i slam them against the wall.

bbc.com/news/uk-36834293

Why is this not being talked about ?

Big whoop, try reading something she actually has form on, like fucking up immigration, advocating authoritarian snooping powers and rigging Commons votes to subvert the will of the House. Video related

it'll be his special needs playscheme group.

Group? Are you in a band, m8?

Though it's good to see the Highest Rated comments are fed up of this shit too.

Was just about to post that.
Anons are doing their best to not die from the heat at the mo'

I was using it as an example of her malleability, I never claimed to like Theresa May.

you on anything?

You're not very civic are you Sunshine?

1 hour, its more an exercise group with running, strength and endurance exercises.

Exercise groups.

Lads if you wanna get /fit/ and wanna not be a faggot alone. Check out.

britmilfit.com/

Not politics. We do really need to ban guns though.

nice get

BASED

I actually feel this might be a murder suicide. The gunman was dead but the police didn't have to use guns themselves so it might have just been a guy who snapped who killed himself and his family or something. It might legitimately not be a Muslim for once.

how much would you pay for a qt brexiteer's panties?

Ttpw is At Gizri now ?

Tbh I'm trying to put on weight, not lose it. Therefore, running is out.
Went for a cycle on a sweet cycle path through the valleys the other day, which was sweet.
Good resistance training on the gravelly slopes (and amazing views around Richard Burton's birthplace).

What does "wew lads" meme?

Nice one lad.

Yeah britmilfit is for getting cardio fit and not gains. Though if you were a chub like me you do get some gains.

WEW LAD

w e w

WEW LAD

Without this place I wouldn't have found out about Roger Scruton, I love his talks on Scientism, the worship of figures such as Darwin and Sam Harris. He's a true English philosopher that we can be proud of.

Reminder Peter "Morality Man" Hitchens is part Jewish.

And God knows we can't be proud of Nick Land.

wew lad

what does it mean though?
I understand lad = person but what is "wew"?

don't look at my post count.

Yeah I'm the opposite of a chub. Basically skeletal. I find it extremely difficult to put on weight.
I'm forcing myself to eat (something, not a meal necessarily) every two hours.

Hopefully my confidence will grow, as I do.

Hope your regime provides the benefits you desire.

in the Philippines someone was killed for saying 'wew lad'

Personally I've always thought it reflected a mixture of surprise and exasperation.

It will bromeo, just stick out it.

Though at britmilfit I actually gained a stone.

I've always thought it was a sarcastic wow

Wew lad

Worst salute I've ever seen

the south pole is a magent and it would crash the plane if the plant flew into it tbh lad

based

planes fly over the north pole

the polairity is different on the north si it idsn't a problem like at the south fam

Tbh, my main issue with Hitchens is that he's a grumpy old turkey, wheeled out for libshits to laugh at (and seems quite happy with this arrangement - it's all money, right?).

He does nothing but engender feelings of hopelessness in people who feel as he does.

It's almost like he gets off on witnessing the decline, so long as he gets to say 'I told you so'.

Also, it should be obvious, that he would be at the head of the queue of people attempting to destroy any nationalist uprising.

I really don't see any benefit in him: in fact he is harmful to morale and, as I say, would become a committed enemy of ours were we ever to leave the internet and take on the normies. He's found his niche, (just) within the framework of acceptable beliefs, and is sticking with it.

For those of you unaware, he actually discounts the notion that race has any bearing on behaviour (probably on 'moral' grounds).

With this in mind, I find it odd that he is so worshiped here. He is, at best, a lightweight, and, at worst, an impostor.

Even Scruton would likely shit a brick if heard any of our opinions (though I'm less sure of that).

When even Molyneux's becoming red-pilled, it is quite vexing that Hitchens will likely remain effete.

Reposting from another thread. This cunt just reported on the Muslim attacks in France on Channel 4. They say we're not being bred out of existence? That there's not push, yet look at all of the news, they have blacks, pakis, every kind of ethnicity on there, except working class white. It's sickening.

why is she smirking

how do you explain this?

Fug, and here I was getting my hopes up that the faggot finally hanged himself.

Obviously he couldn't reach the ceiling with his noose.

this wont anger people at all :^)

because she is thinking about all those dead kuffar

She's happy that the pakis are taking over, and if you oppose her, you're labelled a racist and likely to lose your livelihood, your house, your friends, family ties. Your very way of life.

the first is a shoop, just look at the pixels

ayyyyyyyyyliens

for a site called the conservative woman, this article is a lot of misandrist feminist crap.

tl;dr we shouldn't care about men because they don't do feminist style protests when they get screwed over.

somehow i don't think tcw will be publishing articles about how muslims shouldn't be teachers or work in security. but when it's female privilege and anti-male discrimination, suddely this 'conservative' website is there to defend conservatism!

a woman's website opposing quotas the one time they don't benefit women. how is this different from literally any feminism?

jumping to the defence of someone who smeared all men as sex criminals is a funny place to start for someone who cares about male depression.

When are the Antarctic Nazis coming to save us lad?

Couldn't agree with you more lad.
Especially Peter Hitchens tendency for Nihilism, watching the U.K. all down and gloating as it does so.

Lad I just got inside the house after a comfy day in the sun reading.

Why do you have to make me feel these rage feels?

i don't think he is liked here as much ever since he went into a long attack on enoch powell and saying intermarriage is great

Sorry lad, I know all we want to do sometimes is feel comfy, but we must never forget the enemy isn't at the gates, the enemy is within.

its a low res image yes dont make it fake famalam

reptile detected, you seem scared about us being buddy buddy with the vril

world war 3 lad

Are you autistic lad? You don't seem to understand sarcasm

Yep. His appeal on this, of all, boards perplexes me.
Too much unthinking, though well-delivered, defeatism for my taste. Literally see no constructive purpose in the man.

Hitchens should join NA.

Nice one lad.

Will Chris Rex let him join? :^)

And they're trying to milk for sympathy all they can. See

C4 are fucking trolls.

Does anyone black even protest for BLM anymore or is it all chinks, white cucks and mongrels?

lol who remembers when wews did a four hour viceo of him sorting his DVDs out lmao

Lol I watched most of that.
Was painting at the time.
Pretty comfy tbh.
His are the videos I like best when it comes to politics. I think his voice is pretty sonorous, which is good when I'm doing shit.

Lads, you're slacking

Looking at the comments on that bbc article,
Heh, I wish the normies were really waking up. I really wish it was true.

imgur.com/a/OR6Ow
Reddit taking degeneracy to a new level once more

twitter.com/jackbuckby/status/755461912792559616

Cuckby coming out as a tranny.

Well they sort of are, on the evidence of the comments (and just general observations).

All of this is pretty new, lad.
And pretty rapid.

Life pre '97 was pretty noticeably less cucked than today.

The rate of immigration since then has been absurd.

It's almost as though the jews/leftists/goyglobalists etc want to be outed (I think they do; subconsciously, for the most part).

If they could just have taken a more measured approach in attempting to genocide Europeans, and wiping out civilisation, then there would not even be the murmurings of discontent, which have been growing louder and more numerous, as of late.

All is not lost.

Nothing like this has ever been attempted before.

The means to attempt it have never before existed; but nor have the means of resistance.

Imagine the much lauded 'spirit of the blitz' and the general energy of the war effort, focused on putting Britain and the West back where they belong.

Have a fresh one I recently made in GIMP.

BEST PM EVER

Are you saying May is a good PM lad or are you being Ironic?

She's been pretty good sofar fam

CYBER BULLYING

His appeal is his moral standing and the fact he is allowed to convey it on the (((MSM))), a media known for its pushing of degeneracy and all things base.

He is redpill-lite, but I think he is still worth the respect if only for breaking the conditioning that is so prevalent on the Talmudvision.

are you fucking mental m8? She is a corepart of the destruction of the UK.

THIS THIS THIS.

She's based af waifu poster but you're still fat

She's a fucking legend lad

spoiler that unmoral filth lad.

It absolutely is waifu poster.

Go back to >>>/politics/ if you want to be a bigot.

This explains his appeal to normies.

Breitbart readers should lap his stuff up (although he may even be a bit milquetoast for them).

I can't fathom why anyone browsing Holla Forums would feel any great affection for him, or his views.

All reality is fake and gay, I know it now for certain.

I am not the cuckime poster and I don't like /politics/.

gov.uk/government/publications/apply-for-full-community-sponsorship

shes going to throw us in the gulags lad

You are waifuposter and you hate /politics/ because they bullied you for being an insuffereable faggot inshallah

What's the point in preaching to the choir?

If more people are aware of the reality, the better. Peter is one such vehicle to making more and more people question the status-quo, and even force some solutions to arise from the fact individual normies aren't the only ones who feel the same way.

jewishnews.timesofisrael.com/jewish-charity-backs-plan-for-faith-groups-to-sponsor-refugees/

Only bigots lad and they deserve it for disgusting hate speech.

I'm not the cuckime poster, I'm the BARTHPOSTER HAHAHAH!

D:

TRIPS FOR GAS BARTH

ebin

u fckn wot m8?

Kill urself m8

You're missing my point.
People go on and on about him here; ON THIS BOARD.
This has nothing to do with normies: they are not being redpilled (even slightly) by shitposters lauding Hitchens in our safe space.

Many on this board seem to love a figurehead for rebellious normies and I find that odd.

We'd be THE world super power again if everyone put thast kind of effort in.

no.

I think that is probably more to do with his unwavering morality even in the hardest of times, something NEETS and normies could never aspire to, because everyone is so weak-willed nowadays.

Lol.
Got any other funny, or possibly motivational, videos, lads?
I never save anything.

LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

When's the documentary on us coming out BBC?

This is a pretty good one lad.

His 'unwavering morality' has him writing defeatism porn for the lying bastard press, and denying the virtues of the most fundamentally important thing any human has (race).

Far too hateful and reclusive for the media, mate.

I don't really get this meme. Is it some Holla Forums thing?
I've only been on chans since about 2012/13, so maybe it's something I missed.

You can't really oppose abortion for one race in the current year so unfortunately we have to pragmatically support it.

Also I think it's a given that genetic diseases/disabilities should be weaned out through abortion.

Would be funny to see a documentary composed of just imageboard posts. Maybe they could ask morality cuck for his opinion

Are you a yank lad?

He's never been to the meme forge brit/politics/

Lol I'm not talking about Only Fools, just the trend of videos ending randomly with the theme music from the show blasting.

Chill out lad, he is a Jew after all, why would he say anything about race when it ended so badly for his kind the last time?

His morality cannot be questioned, that much is true.

lezlayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

fEELS LIKE THE END OF THE WORLD LADS

Filtered

Def to Barf

>Fucking go back too >>>/politics/ , oh wait thats right, its fucking dead isn't it?

Trips followed by dubs.

End of the world confirmed.

No idea why it broke tbh

Top for

bottom for

He was shilling against the police and implicitly for BLM in his latest column

I went there once, and there was barely anything going on.

It's a brit/politics/ meme lad. The lad who forged it posts these things regularly there.

He admitted finding women was hopeless

It's a mellow board not full of dafties and saddos

ugh

Lol. Good to know.

WE'VE KILLED LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

They ought to put Owen Jones in charge of the documentary

Or that mong Stacey Dooley

Black Pigeon speaks lives in Taiwan, I'm not sure about that lad, he seems ok, but he's sponsored by Vidmax. It seems fishy, like a honeypot.

Althought that is hilarious seeing BPS with Gordon. Now that is a collaboration that I would send some shekels towards

wew
kiwifar.ms/threads/alexander-jahans-sweaty-youtuber-with-anger-issues.18637/

She's a hot mong, tbf.

Didn't everyone's favourite Catalan get a news segment done on him?
Think we're more deserving of it than him tbqh

twitter.com/Sean__Clare/status/755444506279964672

Owen wants to be hardcore, but his party won't let him

DOOLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Accusing the police of being corrupt (which they are), is not the same as endorsing a load of opportunistic shouty niggers (which is BLM).

plus he has to conserve his strength AIDS is a battle most never win

I miss u harambe

wtf is this shit lads 8ch.net/islam/index.html

Nothing about corruption, he was whinging about them being well protected wehn that's perfectly understandable dealing with a mob of angry nignogs.

Stacey Dooley…Jesus fucking christ if ever there was a poster girl of how to be a thick cunt, it would be her.
Now…don't get me started on that Reggie Yates.

It is the Mudshit board of Holla Forums, there is lots of degeneracy boards also like /furry/ or /pone/, this place is cancerous.

I'm getting angry just remembering it. Fucking hell, rage is real.

This is happening to me as well lad, the woes of living by the sea tbh.

…but they are too well protected against prosecution, whist being the sole arbiters of deadly force in the UK.

It'd be a different story if guns were freely available, but they aren't so the police must be held to a much higher account.

If he was referring to Yankland, I disregard his opinion entirely because I do not care about that place.

RIGHT
COMFY FILMS, LADS: NOW!

First time I've seen it I thought it was at first .

Brit/pol recommended or something else, name a genre lad.

I'm about to watch batman vs superman dawn of JUSTice Ultimate edition then maybe Pacific Rim Job

EVIL DEAD 1+2

the feminist article isn't sarcasm.

Please say you didn't pay money for either of those lad.

*a joke

Children of Men :^)

No lad, Torrented both.

Have you ever posted on a board other than Holla Forums, if so then go back to cuckchan.

Allahu Akbar edit anyone?

Comfy.

Even my glass of water is warm now. I thought things were supposed to get cooler in the evening?

Good lad tbh.

Sing Street is bretty gud

NIGGERS FROM SUDAN CAN'T SWIM SO THIS LITTLE CUNT TRIED FLYING, AND FAILED

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/baby-dies-after-falling-newtown-11633183

People have been putting flowers and Teddy bears at the scene.
I might go over and put a pizza on there kek.

Blade runner is pretty /comfy/ as films go.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack trucks on fire off the shoulder of Nice. I watched Gimmiegrant centers glitter in the dark near the Autobahn Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like Brits… in summer.

Time to melt.

do you have a seedbox?

FUG

order-order.com/2016/07/19/no-article-50-2017/

Also, what the fuck is up with this account.
twitter.com/OrderOfTheNeet

who (you) here?

TIPS TO STAY COOL

Put ice cold water in a hot water bottle.

If you have a fan, large or small, put a bowl of icecubes under it, it'll blow ice cold air.

Wear less clothes this is an obvious one, but some lads still wear heavy clothes like jogging pants and jumpers during the hot weather

Take a cold shower.

Feel free to add to these tips.

lad i read that as people have been putting towers and teddy bears at the scene

I hope somebody has the Owen Jones edit of this quote

does anyone have the owen jones version of this

Not really a big announcement, mate

twitter.com/jackbuckby/status/755478041179090945

Launch Sun into a black hole seems like a pretty permanent solution.

Sun's an immigrant anyway, needs to fuck off tbh.

Lol basically the only reason I asked, was because all I could think to watch was Bladerunner, and I've seen it loads.

I second this.

Reported to the police you fucking criminal

I'm sitting with pants on, a fan on, a cold jug of water and I'm still roasting lad.
THERE IS NO HOPE FOR ME

fug

wonder how many girls are in just their underwear right now tbh lads.

Did anyone else think in their mind "yes" when he announced if you'd steal it?

why are you against downloading? I torrent shit all the time.

HERESY

SIDF pls go.

DOWNLOADING PIRATED FILMS IS A CRIME

weweeweweweweewewewewewe, nigga I'm seeding 6 films right now.

I used to live in HK in an apartment, and the temperature would regularly above 30 degrees. My apartment overlooked many others, sometimes I would catch a glimpse of a chick naked in her apartment just walking around doing housework.
I miss those times.

you're gonna get prison -_-

Is the heat fucking with anyone else's appetite?

I find cyberpunk in genera pretty comfy, those future fash yanks have a point

What was it like?

Nah.

But my comp is struggling to keep up. It crashed twice in an hour.

that video is ebin, do you really believe that??
m8 I justed added another torrent to the list, Drive tbh.

No I'm not, I use a seedbox.

that is dogshit m8.
t. Barth

Why would I be at a Pakistani army barracks?

CAN THIS MAN BE STOPPED?

At a general election, yes.

Even then, he probably won't resign.

Of course I believe it, it was on every VHS I ever saw and some DVDs as well

top fucking pleb, is this your first day on the interwebz?

It was surprisingly nice, calm, safe. But Hot, always hot. You can earn a lot of money over there too, especially if you're white. It's really easy to get a girlfriend too. I had women flirt with me, and give me numbers almost instantly. I'll probably head back later this year or next, I've still got friends, white and Chinese over there.
There are also a lot of Chinese who still think of the British in the old colonial way, posh, educated, wise. They find it hard to believe, the ones who haven't been to England that is, that the drinking culture and fighting on the weekends exist.

I hope not…

THE PURGE HASN'T EVEN BEGUN

It is properly comfy like. Love the themes they cover.

If you like Drive, go see Neon Demon.

And pay for it you little twat, the director puts out good stuff, worthwhile to support him.

What do you mean by this? People hire you really easily?

I like all the women wearing skirts and dresses today. It's nice and feminine.

WHY WILL I NEVER BE A PRETTY LITTLE GIRL

At the GE yes but he will not resign.

top kek.

No, I'm gonna torrent it
FOR FREE
//////:::::::::/os+o+++++++++///+sydhyso+////////////////////////oymmmmmhdddhdhhhhhdyo///ohdmmddhhyy///////::::::://ss+++++++++++++osddddho////////////////////////////smddddhhmmddddmmmNmo//oyhddddhyso/////////::::://+hyo+++++oo+++oyyhhhy+///////////////////////////o++yddddhhdddddddmmmmds+///+ooss+/////////////////+oyho+ssoo+o++++syhhs/////////////////oyy+////////+syydddddddddddddmmmmmhhyo////////////////////://+sys+++oyso+o+++oyhho/////////////////oo//////////////+smmmdhhhyyyhddmmmdmdmh+/o+/////////////:://soso++++yyo+/+ooooooso///////////++////////++//+//////////yhssyyyssyyhhddddhdmdso+//++os/////////:::+so++++++s+oydddddddhysso++//////o+///////o+-../o////++//+oyossyyyyhhhs++//+oooooo++sssh/////////:::/s+/////ohhyssyyyyyyhhddddhhyso++o////////oydo-/o////o//-.osssyyyyhhddy+///osyyysss+oyyy/////////::/so//////ymddhso++o////+oosyhdddddhso///////+s+++/////odm+/o+ydhyyyhhhddyo+//+yhhhys+oyhy////////::+so////+oyhdddmdddho//////////+osyhddddddhhhhhhyyyyyssoo+++///oddddddhhhdhyo///+yhhdhyhhhs/////////+yso///+oyhhhhhhsyy+///////////////+soshddddddhhdddddddddddh+///sdddmmmmddhhyssyyhdhhhhyyys///////////soo++osyyyhhhhhs+////////////////+o///+shddy:::::///++oydddhhhhdddddddddddddddhyoshhhs+////////:::::/sdhhhyyhhhhyhy//////////////////+o/////yddd+:-:-::-:::sdddhhhdddh/:://+oshddmdyo+oo++/////::::::::://oyhysyddhyhs+//////////////////+o/////+hddds/::-:::+ydddy///sddd+::----/hdmNmmdyoo////+::::::::::::/ossooshdhhs////////////////////+o//////+yhddddhhhhddddds+////sddds+://shdmNNNmdyss++oss::::::::::::/+ss/++oyhy+////////////////////+o////////+ossyyyhyyyyo+///////+syhdddddmmmmmmmdyyyyysss:::::::::::::+sossos+o+/////////////////////+o/////////////////////////////////++ooydmmmNNmmddyo+ooy::::::::::::/:/+ohss+o//////////////////////+o///////////////////////////////////////oyhmmmmddsshmmd------:::::::::+o+///o//////////////////////+o/////////////////////////////////////////+shdddddhdmmm---------------:/so+/++/////////////////////o+//////////+//////////////////////////+++++//ohdddmdmmdy+:-------------:+o+oss+///////////////////+o///////////oo////////////++////////+yyhhhhhs//ohddmddmdyys/:-------------:+hddhs+////////////////oo/////////////+oo+////////////////++//osyhhhy+//oddddhhdhsys/::::::::------:o+oyddyso+/////////+++/o+////+++////////+oooo++/////////////////+oys+//+hdddmsshhsso/::::::::------:s+/oyys+:::/::/+o//:-..-++/+//+oo+////////////++o++///++/////////oo///ohdddddssyyssooo:::-------:--://+/-.........../:.......-::/++++os+//////////////oo++/////////+so++oyhhhhhddoosyhhsoo++::-------:::::.............../-........-::..---://////////+++///+++++ssssyhysyhdhhhhddsss+osyhhhy+/o::::::::://-..................::.........-::/:---:/++//////+oo+++o+ohhyyyyyhyoososyyyhhhyoooshyyhs+:::::::://-.....................::...........-:::---.-://+o/--...-o-.:oyyyyhyyyyso++/+oyhhhsoooso+:::::::::/:........................::........-:-..-::-....-+-.-::-.-y+...:yddddddhsyhsossoydhyys/ssyy+/:--::/-..........................::......:::::::---/:.-/-:::::-..os-.-.-odmmmddhhhddyyyyyyhyh+yyhyoo:--:/-............................::...-++......-:/::::-::...-//-/h:./-../ydmmmmdhyhmdhhhhhhdyhhhsos/--:--::::::--.....................+-.:shs-........-.--........yyydo.::...-oysyhhssyydhdddhhdhdddss:.............----..........--....../hyhhhy-........../-........shhhh--/...../-..os+//shhhhhhddmmmd/..................-:-......-:.......:hhhhhh:..........+-......../hhhh/-/....-+...-o:::/yyyhhhhhmmmh:....................-:-...:+:.......-hhhyhh/..........+-:---....:hhhho.+...-/-.../++/::shyhhhhmmh+-.......................::-::-........-yhhhyh+..........+o:.-+-....yhhhy-+--//-....:..+/:ohshhhhy+-..........................--............shyyhho..........///:/:.....ohhhh-+//-........./+-/hsyhhy+-.++/////+////:-............-/............ohhhhhy........../-........./hhhd:+:...........soooyyyyyyo-/+///////////////:-....-:.:/-............ohhhhhh........../:.........:hhhd///..........:yyydhhmdhydyo////////////////+o+-.../:-..............+hhhyhh-........./:.........-yhhd+:/.........:+++yddddmhydh+//////////////////o+--/soo+ooooooooooo++yhhhhhd+//+++//++s+//////////yhhds++.......-++////yyhhsyydh+/////////////////////+soooooooooooooooooyhhhhhdssooyooooysyooosyooyssddddhsy:....-/++/////+hddssddho///////////////////////+ssooooooooooooooydhhhhho++oysoossssoooyhyyhyshyyhhyy/-:/++/////////yyyyyd+oso+///////////////////////osssosssyysshsssyyyhso+++oyyo++ooysyyhshyyyysssyyyys++////////////yddddd:/yhyo+///////////////////////oosoosyooyyoooosys++++oyso++++oyyshshysooooooosysho+///////////odddddy/oyhhhyo+///////////////////////+osyoosyoooosyooooosyoo+++ossoyshshysssssosssyyys+///////////smmmmmdhhhhhhhyys+///////////////////////+ooosooooooo++++ooo+oo+sysooyssyyysoyoysyyhyhhyo///////////ydmmmddhhhhhhyoo+/+oo+////////////////////////////////////////oyyyoooyooysoooysyoyshyyhys//////////oydmmddd

I recommend the recording by the Venice Baroque Orqestra with Giuliano Carmignola as soloist. He's unmatched in tone and spirit. Compare this to 7:30 in the one you posted.

This isn't even the best recording.

he means all the elderly millionaire spinster chinku women love the white dick

full on naked? a mere bra and panties wouldn't keep them much hotter. wonder if they ever did it when they weren't alone in the apartment.

If you have a degree, any degree, even a shitty music or media studies then yes. People will hire you almost instantly. There are plenty of jobs over there if you're white. Funnily enough, I was made to feel more proud to be British/ English over there then, the mainstream in England have ever made me feel. It's such a weird dichotomy.

Do you need experience like or what?

I'm was so fucking in my element today tbh lads

It's a shame that summer isn't around in Britain longer tbf

Most degrees are valuable tbh

Take something like a shitty Graphic Design degree. You basically do what we do but learn how to shill it to people, build a professional portfolio and all that shit

The whole STEM degree meme is pretty bullshit except in that STEM will get you the higher paid jobs a lot easier fam

FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

mayyn i thought i wanted to move there until today

The jobs I'm talking about is teaching English over there, which range from kindergarten to private schools, depending on your experience, will determine your pay.
You can get jobs over there with no experience, yes, that's how I started, having a TEFL will help to stand out in the crowd too, but I've worked with 20 year olds who were taking a gap year so, there are employers out there who will even hire non-degree holders, it's just harder to get a work visa that way.

Social science degrees.

Me too, lad. Only depressing thing was the 12-year-olds dressing extremely skankily.

What the heck is that fam?

Psychology, non PPE politics, Sociology e.t.c.

Invariably useless.

I saw a job offer to teach English in China for 15,000 pounds and free bed and board lad

The Empire is helping us from beyond the grave tbh

Lad I integrate back into British society just fine I do still use the based Metric system though tbh

That actually sounds lovely. What sorts of jobs are you talking about? Thinking about going there after I graduate tbh, main thing holding me back is that I genuinely have no interest in Asian women

To Australia? You'd get eaten lad.

Huh, shit. Thanks for the info.

GET OUT CRIMINAL SCUM REEEEEEEE

Where you based?

Nah not really I imagine you can get a good nook somewhere like marketing, GCHQ or some shit

If you know how to sell yourself you can go far with even a bongo studies degree tbh

Being able to sell yourself is probably worth more than the degrees tbf but STEM will still get most people better paid jobs tbh

Won't you just give her a chance lad?

Metric system is based but they're going to bully us for saying it tbh so I'm off to get my shower and have a cheeki wank tbf

Is this the monkey from the new ghostbusters film?

Anyone else get really angry if they think too much about this stuff and how badly we were brainwashed, how much confusion and fucked up self-esteem issues it inflicted?

I'm calm and mindful about all this for the most part but I try not to think about the past because I do feel robbed of my youth tbh

Pics related

The reason I chose Hong Kong and not China, the mainland is that China is less developed, culturally, they hock flem on the ground, piss in the streets, squat everywhere they go, they're loud, crass and unmannerly. Plus their toilets are just holes in the ground.
HK, being a former British colony, has a lot of similarities with us, so it's kinda of like London, but with Chinks instead, plus most people speak English in HK, it's a different story on the mainland. Also the laws are really strange on the mainland, much more stringent, censorship is rife.

bizzarre

I'm going to have a cheeky sausage and milky bar combination bonanza tbhqf.

Dropped

It's like a civic NEET shitposter's ideal of what a woman should be.

2016, the jokes literally write themselves.

I know right, I fucking love driving in miles per hour and measuring petrol in litres, fuck you europe

Londonstan I hate it tbh I want to move back to Aus as soon as I can even fucking Melbourne is better then this shithole The English Countryside is God Tier though I love traveling and walking though there for days off

Steve Hogarty is a complete twat, he's friends with Matt Lees they're both SJW cunts who hate UKIP, in fact Steve Hogarty keeps stalking and harrassing Roger Helmer on twitter and in real life even to the point of disrupting speeches.

I'm too warm to do weights.
I'm too warm to draw.
The best I can do is bore my tits off on here.
Has anyone else felt slightly queasy all day?
Dunno if it's the heat.

We really do break their minds too much tbh.

Here, lad.
Today has left me feeling rather lethargic.

I had to google who that was lad.

tbh the only people that don't measure in feet and inches are manlets

*For Height

kek

I bet it's feeling comfy in leafland right now

I feel like we just do it too fuck with them tbh, its great.

i feel like this is part of the reason it took me so long to figure out what length things were
i kept getting yards and meters mixed up
when your superior british brain does finally get it though its a laugh watching the foreigners attempting to understand the road signs and speed limits

I woke up actually feeling sick though.
Think it might be the kebabs (barbeque kind, not after-town shit fest from a Turkish cunt) from last night.

What's leafland?

Canada lad.

Canada.

At this point all we can do is return to full imperial, will be nice, europe/reddit will shout at us for being backwards as well

Yeah it was quite annoying growing up, but once you figure it out, its nice to know both systems in case you're ever in America.

He has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page

He's gay, he's a friend of that other cunt Matt Lees, he constantly shits on UKIP, lives in London what a shocker supported Sadiq Khan, and writes for a gaming website.

Forgot to link page

encyclopediadramatica.se/Steve_Hogarty

He's our man on the inside.

Wait. THERE ARE CANADIANS ON BRIT/POL/!!?!?!?

Christian Bale really has the look of a Brythonic war leader tbh lads

I don't think I can name a nationality that hasn't been on or visited Brit/pol/ tbh.

Nah i like using both systems, when you try to explain it too a european you can see their minds break down in their eyes.

Brit/pol/ is basically Empire/pol/ now

It's like we colonised Aus and Canada for both possibilities of nuclear winter/global warming, if we ever start hitting 40s I'm moving tbh

Are you saying there might be Congolese people lurking right now?

top fucking kek

Actually Global warming if its true, would make Britain colder, not hotter.

Brit/pol/ has always been multicultural tbh

He's serious too lol, what a faggot.

how does that work lol

Sometimes I think I'm the only person who works at GCHQ who shitposts here.

Multiculti/pol/

REMOVE KIKONGO

Kek
not even brit/pol/ is safe from being flooded with goddamned foreigners

Well the reason we get hot air is due to the salt in the atlantic ocean carrying the hot air to us, if the ice caps were to melt and dilute that salt, we'd get less hot air and hypothetically we'd get another ice age. The last one was caused due to a giant amount of ice from Canada melting and utterly destroying this stream. Mind you it'll only be 1*C in our lifetimes, an ice age would take hundreds , if not thousands of years.

The wind has died down and because the sun is so low, everything is humid.

I might genuinely kill myself, I can't cope with it.

DELICIOUS SALT RULES THE WORLD.

There are probably better reasons than two days of heat a year.

That makes sense, but how does salt carry heat? ty for edumicating me

who is this guy lads?

Phil Fish

Woes confirmed unjust

Phil Fish, he made a game called Fez, he's a huge SJW.
He told gamers to suck on his dick, Choke on it.

thanks

This was from my higher geography education tbh, not science, they tell you what COULD happen and how it would affect the geography of the world, not how its caused. Global warming heats the rest of the world, while it would freeze us tbh.

BLACK OLIVES MATTER
archive.is/VTMtP

Only yanks could take a terrorist organisation hell-bent on racial civil war and turn it into an ad-campaign for pizza

ugh, spoiler that animal.

shiieeettt

Tbf that's pretty banter.

Return of the commonwealth when

Reported and filtered for beastiality

I was just about to watch Kraut and Tea, he is about to stream, then I looked and saw almost all of his mods are Turks and Syrians.
Unsubbed and shitposted.

Literally who

Some German who riles against SJW culture.

youtube.com/channel/UCr_Q-bPpcw5fJ-Oow1BW1NQ

You see, the Jews try to make "anti-semitism" an emotive issue, so that one cannot talk about it. Corbyn is deft in his logic that one must observe why Hamas believe these things, or why they hate Yids in the first place.

either way, pic related.

Wait, you're memeing right? I thought only naziboos still believed the myth that racemixing is wrong? There's literally nothing wrong with it.

Do youtube channels have mods? Do the livestream chats? How can you tell where they're from?

German bloke who sounds like he's straining really hard to sound like a refined Englishman: he bitches about muslims and feminists mainly I think.
Dunno if he's actually a nationalist tbh.
He was on one of Woes' livestreams.

Of course he's shit.

kys

Fuck off you degenerate piece of shit

The livestream chats can have mods, his mods all had muslim names, they were admitting they were from Syria and Turkey, and muting anyone who was shitting on muslims.

Shhhhh, he might be reading this. Brit/pol/ is the official hub of awesomeness in this universe, after all.

twitter.com/search?q="Jess Phillips"&src=tren

Jess Phillips will leave the Labour Party apparently, if Corbyn wins. I don't know whether this is a good thing or a bad thing. As she's a literal harbinger of chaos. I'm sure she wrote a resignation letter ages ago and promised to fuck up Corbyn good.

How can that be the case? Are you pulling my leg?
His entire channel is: LET'S INSULT THESE MUSLIM FUCKWITS!

Meh, she loses her seat at the next GE if she leaves Labour, and returns to being a single mum, or some shit.

Kraut & Tea is a post-fedora, enlightened by his own fart gas faggot.

I'm not pulling your leg lad, that's why I was disgusted by it. You can look for yourself right now, he's streaming or about to on his channel, the Syrian/ Turkish mods are on there.

returns to being a single mum, or some shit.
She wouldn't be able to have a child, she'd kill it with the amount putrescent ichor flowing through her body.

Still can't tell if you're memeing, actually racist Brits or stormfag RPers.

low quality b8 m8

She has two.

Don't see any stream lad and I wouldn't even know where to look for mods.

I think it's time lads. There's no turning back now. i can't deal with this shit anymore, and it's not like anyone would miss me anyways.
Have a good ones lads, I really hope you and the rest of the world finally finds a peace in white unity. Always purge the non-whites, they have nothing here to do. The battle for me is over, I just hope you guys keep fighting it.

Lad, if you're going to bait properly I suggest you invest in some higher-quality negress photos. Nobody is tempted to fap to any at a lower resolution than their monitor.

They're clearly either not hers, or not human.

bye

She's a brummy, she'd open her legs for anything with a functioning kidney.

Here lad

youtube.com/watch?v=XRinwepVlM4

If you'd do something like that for a cry baby reason like "wah wah lifes not fair" you're not wanted here lad.

Ok so Trump has to be trolling. Is it just so he can get coverage? It's funny but I don't quite get what his end game is with this.

Still don't know where you're looking at mods.

Don't tbh.

yeah lad we wrote the book on how lifes not fair
anyone got that jpeg of the guy who killed himself because he watched the love of his life get drunkenly publicly gangbanged by chads?
Kek

That doesn't sound that funny, lad.

4d chess on a 3d playing field obviously.

Join it and get sucked into a world of far left autism

Why are some tweets in times new roman?

He's just poking fun at the media's tired "copying Michelle" narrative.

A narrative that was dead on delivery btw

I don't think the second one's real.

"Obongo"'s is written like a trump tweet.

Has nothing to do with "life is not fair", that would be a bitch attitude. I'm at the bottom, absolutly no other options left. But it's all right mate, I've enjoyed the companionship of you all this far. I wish you all the best there is.

CHAOS TACTICS

Is he just referencing the fact that the media keep going on about her speech being plagiarised? Like a joke. Possibly hoping people will think it was all some mad ruse.

Because they're obviously fake

his life wasnt all that bad
he should have calmed down,had a drink and reflected on life
instead he went all spur of the moment because he was horribly depressed after the event

There are always options lad, fuck off.

If you do take out some of our enemies lad

Exactly, if you're going to kill yourself, take a few pakis and lefties out with you.

Never mind, it has to be fake. Some leaf posted it on halfchan and I can't find the Obama tweet.

OSWALD HAS GONE TOO FAR

twitter.com/LordAshcroft/status/755499107574243329

thought as much

Don't do that..it'll scare normies.

Is Psychoville worth watching?

pic related

Psychoville was good but not as good as League of Gentlemen

care to elaborate fam?
we all have the time

The first tweet is real:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/755254384062263296

The second is not.

I assume this is why the first is in a different font. To trick people into searching for that one instead of the actually fake one.

It's not where he plays his pieces

IT'S WHEN

that look on her face!

God's own country, lads.

Does the American army actually do that well in war? They were incapable of winning against ill-equipped redcoats without overwhelming numbers

Correct me on this if I'm wrong, but I think they've lost more wars than they've won.

Never forget lad.

They performance in WW2 showed they were much more willing to suffer casualties than the British army.

I think the only reason they win at all is sheer numbers, and quantity over quality

saintrevolution.com/

wtf is this shit lads

I applied to join them tbh.

If its relaxed and fun I'll stick around, but if its full of people detached from real life and immersed in fantasy politics then I'll lose interest quite quickly.

without constant reinforcements, stable supply lines and shit loads of allies also doing the majority of the work for them
then no
the american military sucks balls, most of the time throughout history they've sucked
a bit like the french
in the 19th century how many wars was america in?
how many were they in the winning side?
they arrived late to the party in both world wars, claim all the credit for the allied win then lose every other war they're in for the next 70 years

read:
Korea
Vietnam
Afghanistan
Iraq

I know, I wish I had the sauce.

It was more "without immense foreign aid and the British deciding to leave because they weren't worth it"

Uniformed Ministry. Aggressive Evangelicals.

Looks fun tbh

That's easy to justify when the Yids were the ones pulling the strings.

Dying for Israel is what the Yank army knows best.

Don't forget that in ww2 they were fighting against the worst in Hitlers army, the best were sent to the Eastern front to fight Russia, 3 million of them, less than 250k were left to fight in Western Europe against almost 1 million allied troops.
The yanks like to take all the credit for ww2 but without the Russians and their zerg tactics we'd be speaking German now
I really wish we were, we'd be sitting in a pure white nation

how many yanks died in WW2?
i read somewhere the number of British boys who died may have reached anywhere between 4 and 6 million
and thats not even including commonwealth forces
the official numbers are largely thought to be overwhelmingly under representative because of the large number of records destroyed during and after the war

US joined late remember

plus the french and spanish navies, and french and spanish armies helping them out
the dutch also used the commotion as an excuse to attack british property

Well we'd been in the way since 1939, troops deployed in Norway in 1940. The yanks only came to Europe in 1943.

What? It was closer to 400,000… How are you so wrong?

I think the combined total for the entire British Empire was just over a million

what do you think she's thinking?

tfw

Lad what are you smoking, we lost an entire generation in both wars.

Most of the left on there are fully blown autismos who live through that and have no actual lives but the nationalists and some other right wingers there are decent chaps

Why do you faggots think our enemies always lose badly? Look at the Krauts they're going to be extinct soon thankfully

With the help of the Jews Britannia is and has been unstoppable

cuck

recorded deaths
the 4-6 million is the estimate for how many died overrall from Britain
remember Brits didnt just fight in Europe
we were in Africa and Asia as well

He's right lad

British War Grave Commission put the death count at 383,700 (including colonies but not dominions like India or Australia)

issuu.com/wargravescommission/docs/ar_2014-2015?e=4065448/31764375

I refuse to believe we only lost 400k in WW2, we lost 2 million in ww1 and that was less destructive.

I'm feeling a bit naughty lads, I put a Charizard in Dresden:

pokemapgo.org/

And you wonder why we call you anglokikes.

Hen and Stag nights are profoundly degenerate tbh

Off for a cold shower tbf

We wouldn't even be speaking German. Hitler admired us and acknowledged that we were superior to Germany in many ways. Call me a Jerrycuck but we'd have been better off if we lost, because we certainly didn't win.

And you wonder why we call you stupid.

Lad you do know he had plans too replace the genes of european countries with german ones.

low quality b8

TOP KEK

I've actually had this argument before, if you look into it it's really astonishing just how little the Americans even did in the war, it might as well have been called the Anglo-French War #34 or a continuation of the Seven Years War because that's all it was

At one point we were literally fighting alone against a Franco-Spanish-Dutch-American alliance and still kicking the living shit out of them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_operations_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War

France lost her entire navy and her best admiral (who was the only reason they could even break the blockade and land French soldiers at Saratoga) and the yanks didn't even pay the poor frogs back after they'd plunged themselves into billions' worth of debt and suffered famine for their sake

yup.

doubt they'd do that for the UK mate they considered us very germanic and like cousins no lie

Changes in warfare decreased deaths signficantly. WW1 was an odd kind of warfare that was very destructive. The death count on the UK was relatively low. Massively lower than Russia or China. Much less than France and Germany.

Britain's damage was economic.

6 million would have been about 15% of the population and would have been well over the entire population of young men in the UK.

Alan Titchmarsh is a saint, lads.

We lost more men in WW1 lad, where you getting these numbers from?

Kek
they really do like to rewrite history dont they

I think I'm losing my minds lads, i swear to god these were the figures. Guess not.

NEVER EVER

Hello, I am wanting a short girl with large buttocks.
Will you come to Pakistan ttpw?

Hitler or Churchill?
hitlerorchurchill.info/

What is this website trying to do anyway?

got 88% when I did it, it's quite sad really

Mrs May, tear down that wall

Be a crypto-Jerrycuck site

OH NO IMPERIALISM IS BAD

The US Revolutionary War is, in many ways, a second English Civil War. Britain was very divided, the war was incredibly unpopular at home. Hence why the King had to rely on German soldiers. Which in many ways, was the same as the King using Scottish troops in the English civil war.

Neither
Yank Kike puppet or German foreigner

give it a rest lad

Go and have a look at what it is, lad.

Like the questions are very similar and we all know Churchill's views, but its trying to paint him as the same as Hitler. Whats happening here?

because after Wilhelm II nationally embarrassed Germany and humiliated them they wanted Stronk Non-Empire republics and dictatorships

Enda's own party fucking hate him, so I'd like to see him try to claim Norn Iron

tvguide.co.uk/detail/2420816/119418721/brexageddon
Will this be any good, lads?
>Brexageddon?!
>Writer: Chris Davies, Alistair Griggs, Mark Talbot
>Director: Errol Ettienne
>Executive Producer: Mark Talbot
>Series Producer: Joshua Buckingham
It's from the "people" behind The Revolution Will Be Televised (HAHA DALE MAILY DO YOU GET IT) so it'll be shit

What are you on about lad

Brit/pol/ has always been anti-jerrycuck

Watching "Why Beauty Matters" by Roger Scruton again lads.

Never ceases to touch me tbh

But not pro-jew

it's clearly a shitposter/shill who changes IPs, probably barth

Its so fucking hot, im not built for this

it's one thing for sinn fein to call for a referendum on stealing ulster, but the irish pm saying it is too far. we don't claim hong kong or the irish republic, why do countries like ireland and spain think they can do this to us? maybe we should make more claims, to teach them a lesson.

I'm not Barth m8

That faggot spergs out and posts his shitty pics the moment you make fun of him

The 80's have really made a comeback

Cuck my life into pieces!

What the fuck is that thing on the far left?

a chigger

😂😂😂GOEBBELS IS ALIVE AND HE'S MAKING CRAPPY WEBSITES😂😂😂

Ireland will be united.

Under the UNITED Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland

Just finished watching Boardwalk Empire. It really astonishes me how little difference there is between American TV and soft-core pornography…

nice get you satanic fuck

I hate this new trend of "mature" shows which amount to foul mouthed dialogue coupled with constant sex and violence.

Should I go for a run lads?

Fuck off JorvikSupremacist

You're a Jerrycuck and would be fine with our ancestors dying so you can bend a knee to a Kraut

I think it's more about painting him as worse than Hitler.

nice argument

Actually it's a pretty good argument in establishing that you're a cuck.

CUCKS LOUDLY
twitter.com/Holbornlolz/status/755508274296913920

2 WORLD WARS AND 1 WORLD CUP

DOODAH DOODAH

or, how about, I would rather we never fought in the first place?

Does this mention his "acts of gross immorality of the Oscar Wilde type"?

Pic related is so fucking based what we do to our enemies when we're trying to crush them is pretty amazing tbh lads

We should have done it to the Indians as well tbh

Too bad Hitler forced us to then isn't it?

91%, Churchill was more based than I thought.

uhuh

I agree shame Hitler invaded tons of sovereign nations he had no right to isn't it?

Watching now.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are krauts worse than jews?

The fact that they contrast things like "HE WAS AN ARISTOCRAT WHO LOVED MURDER" with "He was a poor working class boy and unacknowledged war hero :(" tells me that they want to paint Churchill as being worse than Hitler.

Nazis truly are cuckolds, aren't they? Just yesterday they were posting about black and Indian soldiers in the German forces.

No, but they're similarly asshurt about the world.

I just tore blister plasters from my ankles and took the scabs with them, now I've two open wounds on my feet.

I bet you believe Genesis does what Nintendon't, too.

Another cuck confuses Turkey with Ancient Greece and Byzantium.

what's wrong with black and indian soldiers tbh?

Its like 100 fucking questions long as well, it goes deep into holocaust stuff and says it was churchill's fault. Like at first its painting him as the same, but the deeper you go in it paints him worse ever so slightly. Until you get to the end where its basically shouting "HITLER DIN DO NUFFFIN, CHURCHILL CAUSED IT ALL"

Rather alot of them are of Jewish descent judging by their surnames

Gee, and I bet all those "do it again bomber harris" memes are just bait? nevermind that germany today does need another dresden by mudslime, just on merkel's place.
>inb4 it actually happens

It's called hyperbole to stress the point dickhead

But poor little Hitwer was forced to do it by the meanie weenie joooooooooooooooooz

My ankles are really sore now.

Yes because while Jews do shady shit behind your back the Krauts will openly spit in your face and expect you to forgive them as they do it over and over again

They are Europe niggers constantly leeching off of the resources and people of greater nations while LARPing as a "Empire" because their mostly land locked arse couldn't even compete with fucking Portugal

We really should have set aside our differences with the Frogs and Spaniards to crush them long ago

Russia nearly did but unfortunately the yanks didn't let them rape enough German women

Luckily for us the Germans will be extinct within 3 generations

So long Krauts I'd be lying if I said it was nice knowing you tbh

I imagine countries do measure a considerable tonnage

france and poland?

5 of the countries you listed were after the deceleration of war by us

they were probably referring to the settlements discovered in places like Catalyouk and Gopleki Tepe which were permanent settlements that predate agriculture
Gopleki Tepe is believed to have been carved out of the mountainside around 12,000 BC
remember kids though Anatolia is where this was found and Anatolia use to be a land where white Hittites built their great cities of stone and forged iron from meteors and white Hurrians roamed the steppes on horse back

First time i've ever had one of my OC's posted. Probably the last too. :^)

You're going to have to lift Ireland and tell us lad.

thesun.co.uk/news/1467966/madeleine-maddie-kate-and-gerry-mccann-hope-new-pm-theresa-may-will-revive-search-for-missing-tot/

ever watched plebs?
latest season really pissed me off
they were referring to Anatolia as Turkey and the people that live there as Turks
the shows set in 47BC so im pretty sure that region was ruled by the hellenized Pontiac peoples and the Kingdom of Bithnyia, both client states of the Roman Republic in that era
a full thousand years before the turks entered the region

The Indians didn't have a Jewish religious proclamation calling for their extermination, which was the real reason.

Whose resources are they leeching off? I didn't know the krauts personally rowed up the Thames and stole a crate of coal or something.

BRIT/POL/ CONFIRMED MORE EXTREME THAN HITLER!

Fucking hell, she's dead

meme it
With merkel and junker paddling the canoe

Is there nothing that these parasites won't use to get their names back in the spotlight?

is this still a thing, i thought the parents did it

Is there some form of psychological testing going on here? Seeing how long one can discuss and complain about a tragedy before people become tired of it?

It seems like such research would benefit a certain people.

France declared war on Krauts and Poland is kind of understandable but a foolish war nonetheless especially considering it was partitioned with fucking COMMUNISTS!! lmao

Wow that makes it so OK to invade Luxemburg XD

The Holocaust must have that record sewn up.

either they killed her or had a portugese man abduct and murder her
or id actually be hoping thats the kind of fate that she did suffer
the other is being gangbanged by 'europeans' in underground paedo films

He was arguing that we declared war because he invaded those countries stop shifting goalposts please ty

Watch the halfe-castes sex scene with white Michelle Keegan.

"The sacred flame's gone out!"

No guesses what that means lad.

i did like the angry mob calling for the coalburners death though

The earth ways 13,170,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 imperial pounds, which is 5,873,820,000,000,000,000,000 imperial tons

So I imagine countries do way a lot of tons

You* rather, I see it's the same poster

Her husband is a cuck for even letting her do that.

Don't forget that Churchill invaded Iran just to have a better route to get more Studebaker trucks to the commies.

We declared war because of Czechoslovakia and Poland (though the latter was more understandable he had demonstrated his megelomaniac streak with Czechoslovakia). The others demonstrated how invaded "tons" of countries for no legitimate reason.

Talk about shifting the fucking goal posts you dickhead you don't even know what you're arguing about. Look at IDs you fucking cuckold dunce.

NEW THREAD

Based.

Chill out. You were the one who listed all those countries as the tons that he invaded and the reason we declared the war.

D E A T H
E I S
A S T O O
T O G O O D
H O O F O R
O O T H E M
D R H
E
M

The post you're linking to proves that I wasn't making the argument you're saying I am you embarrassing fucking cuckold.

Go and suck some German cock you Hunnic rape baby

How's that then?

Fucking hell!

SUPERIOR NEW THREAD

Yeah, he invaded tons of countries before and after our own declaration lmao

You're even supporting what I'm saying and trying to play games without unsubstantiated claims you have literally no proof this transpired as evidenced by our interaction

So what, he invaded after the war started and my point was we shouldn't have fought the war, unless you knew he was going to invade all those countries your list was just bullshit to help your argument

Missed the end tbh, I was getting some toad in the hole out of the oven. It was pretty shit, gave me a chuckle every now and then.

I love her