Why aren't you a vegan?

Why aren't you a vegan?

Much is often said of white people's great capacity for compassion. Yet you allow people to raise animals in abject conditions, murder them so you can feast on their flesh.

Do animals not have capacity for love or happiness? On observation, they do.

Meat is unhealthy, animal fat has been shown by preponderance of evidence to be unhealthy.

Is entertaining your sense of taste a justification for the systematic abuse and murder of animals?

Take the green pill, become a vegan, overcome your base desire and do what is right and necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
archive.is/qoV9y
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/
thelocal.it/20160629/two-year-old-in-serious-condition-after-being-raised-vegan
foxnews.com/health/2016/07/11/parents-lose-custody-malnourished-toddler-fed-vegan-diet.html
aquila.usm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1049&context=ojhe
medicaldaily.com/vegetarian-plant-based-diet-genetic-mutation-cancer-risk-380079
nutritionfacts.org/video/whole-grains-may-work-as-well-as-drugs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-rye-bread-protect-against-cancer/
nutritionfacts.org/video/alzheimers-disease-grain-brain-or-meathead/
nutritionfacts.org/video/can-oatmeal-help-fatty-liver-disease/
archive.is/vVAfl
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

must be bait
but still, you don't eat eggs because you are pro life ?

"No"

If anything, one should stop eating grains entirely. Meat is okay if properly sourced.

Because we are the dominate species on this planet, and you cant live with out meat.

Go suck your protein out of your wife's nigger.

I don't eat eggs because eggs come from chicken-slaves whose life purpose as imposed by their handlers is to be an egg-factory.

This is false.

Many people have lived to 100+ on a vegan/vegetarian diet. You definitely do not need to eat meat.

Because I'm not a malnourished low-test cuck. Humans are omnivorous and thrive on a well-balanced diet. Not on supplements and veggies only.

Aka our greatest weakness. Daily reminder autism is the solution to altruism.

Oh were just shit posting I see.

There have been plenty of elite level athletes who are on vegan/vegetarian diet.

You are just defining 'well-balanced' to mean 'include meat' thus begging the question.

You can have a well balanced diet of grain, vegetables, fruits and nuts.

Genesis 1:26

what i mean there is that man has dominion over animals

anyway
i at times like eating meat, so i eat it without much empathy, if any at all, for the animals in industrialized farm plants or whatever, which now that i think about it should be treated better

but what can I do about it?

so what about free range? Or any other domesticated hen that doesn't live it's life in a cage?

Not a potent argument.

Because I'm not a fag.

They're living creatures, just like you!!!1
Take the brown pill and fuck off to >>>/reddit/

i also had thought before that the animals should be treated better, but i just dont think about it much; but i wouldnt gonna spare their lives just because i dont want them to be eaten, but i would spare their lives if they werent gonna be eaten

You can stop eating meat.

At the very least reduce the amount of meat you eat, even without any 'vegan logic', it's healthier for you.

Then try a few vegan meals through the day/week.

After a while you will realise that you don't 'need' meat at all.

those animals all live in a cage, it's just a bigger one.

if an animal was bred and bought for the purpose of being eventually eaten by people, then you are really just arguing not about the ethics of the activity, but just the size of the cage and how much pain you can inflict on the animals before the final slaughter.

I believe it.

I'd like to avoid meat because of antibiotics in chicken and shit like that, but I don't want to turn gay because of soy tbh.

Plants do not feel pain.

Even if they do, since you need to kill even more plants to raise the same calorie of animals, you are still inflicting more pain and suffering.

You fell for it

[citation needed]

So what? Death, pain and suffering is the basis of nature, like it or not.
>>>/reddit/

You just convinced me of eating double the amount of meat I usually eat. Just to spiye your faggot ass. You stupid fucking vegan shill, that's the thing I hate most about you: you can't keep your lifestyle to yourself and have to spread it like cancer.

So if somebody were to torture you in his dungeon for years, that would be okay?

That recent study that the (((media))) insterpreted as vegan diets slwoly becoming poisonous may have been interpreted wrong by those fucknut article writers, but that doesn't change the actual meaning of the study:
People whose forefathers had mainly vegetarian diets evolved to be able to get shit out of plants well, and I'm not one of those people so fuck off hippie holier-than-thou faggots.

If something is great, why shouldn't i share it with the world?

Who hurt you?

Ever met a man that isn't a faggot and orders a "soy latte"?

You know this because??

Not an argument, see pic related.

If you actually cared for the welfare of animals you wouldn't do this meaningless "I'm vegan mom!" posing, you would start your own natural, 100% healthy animal farm. Have animals roam free ranges, eat their preferred foodstuffs, interact with them etc.

Use your produce to compete with the evil, antibiotic using meat industry. Cut prices to as low as you have to, after all you are fighting the good fight aren't you? This is the most effective and logical way to directly fight those evil corporatists!

For some reason I have't seen a single "animal rights" champion do much more than armchair activist, I wonder why?

Family line of hunters. Gee whiz I wonder if great-granpappy managed to shoot that carrot.

Your logical fallacy approach is flawed because the emotion eating a delicious steak, bbq, or a burger is euphoric. Each and every bite is pure happiness. Trying to use an appeal to emotion here is like trying to get a heroin addict to inject saline.

weak argument, really.

Stop taking the holier-than-thou route you retard. Your diet is a fucking expensive cancer if you want to have all nutrients. I still have to find a vegan man who's not a huge faggot and you're not that man.

a 100% natural farm would still be unethical. 'healthy' in this context is orthogonal to what is being discussed.

You are saying that I should compete in the market of products on the demand side, while i have chosen to compete on the market of ideas on the supply size. There's no reason to say that your suggested approch is superior.

All in all, you have a misunderstanding of my position.

They all back up their words by not eating animals.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/
>>>/twitter/
>>>/google/
>>>/youtube/
>>>/jewpol/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/oven/

Everybody descended from hunter-gatherers.

REMEMBER TO REPORT ALL VEGANS
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/29/long-term-vegetarian-diet-changes-human-dna-raising-risk-of-canc/
archive.is/qoV9y
Veganism has nothing to do with starving yourself of vital nutrients. It has everything to do with an egotistical belief that you are better than everyone else merely because of the molecules you shove down your food hole. As a biologist, I can tell you without a doubt that the food you are withholding is going to be your downfall. Joint pain, sterility, slow metabolism, lower body temperature, hair loss, severe muscular and skeletal deficiencies–not to mention the mental and emotional problems that will arise as a result. Upton Sinclair, author of The Jungle, had to abandon veganism because his mind and body were not able to function on a diet of mere fruits, vegetables, juice, nuts, and seeds. Gandhi, once a proud supporter of the vegan movement, declared their ideas were fraudulent, stating, “No wonder that mortality figures are on the increase and there is a lack of energy in the people. It would appear as if man is really unable to sustain life without either meat or milk products. Anyone who deceives people in this regard or countenances the fraud is an enemy of India.”

It is not an appeal to emotion at all.

If you value lives and you accept that animals, while not equal to humans, are nevertheless capable of pain and suffering, and that minimisation of pain and suffering is a worthwhile goal. You have to conclude that not eating animals is a more ethical way to live. The question is then whether you are willing to do what you think is ethical, at the expense of your earthly desires.

you made me want to have some Barbecue chicken now

I do no such thing.

I didn't realise carrots and rice and cabbages and broccoli are more expensive than meat. When was the last time you went to a grocery store??

Nah, fuck the animals and fuck you.

Eating other living things is natural. Humanity should cut back on the consuming meat, but not quit it completely.

Yes, I think most of the slaughterhouses and other meat procuring facilities are extremely immoral in their treatment of the animals.

That's why I buy locally, I know the guys and how they operate.

Those look fucking delicious.

Who are you to say what is natural and what is not?

Im sure he kills his animals in the most ethical ways.

Easy answer is because I can think rationally. A vegan mothers milk will kill a baby. A mother who eats only meat will have fine and healthy babies, and evidence shows perhaps even stronger than traditional "omnivore" dieting would allow.

We've been conditioned by civilization to eat grains for about 10k years or so, but that's not enough time to condition our bodies to digest through evolution, so it still gives us huge problems.

I switched to a meat-centered, grain-free, sort of "anti-vegan" diet three months ago and I feel great. Pic related is the book that brought me over the line; ignore the horrible choice of title and front image, it's actually about NOT eating wheat or grains, and the guy who wrote it is a crack author and researcher, funny guy too.

>>>Holla Forums

That argument works in both ways, btw.

use sage, lads

Read Grain Brain mate.
It's the same kind of thing only focused on neurology.

repeating digits

Sage

I think the real solution is modification of meat sources to the point that any "cruelty" to them is a non-issue. Unless you're a chink eating critically endangered monkeys, almost all the meat you eat is from animals that exist solely as a result of humans, to serve humans. Genetically, all cows are descended from roughly 80 domesticated individuals. The entire species exists for no other reason than human sustenance. Why should we not go further, and develop something even more suited to that purpose?
It will never be possible to both have meat production at sufficient levels for demand, and to have it truly humane, so long as we continue to use the current livestock animals. Thus, if conditions cannot be made suitable for the animals, the animals must be made suitable for the conditions.

Hell, there's already labs producing edible meat grown without the need for slaughtering an actual animal. Once those methods are made economically feasible, we can do away with keeping and killing animals altogether. Furthermore, we can end the overuse of antibiotics leading to resistant diseases, since there would in this case be no animal to infect. Nutrition and palatability can be optimized, with imperfections removed and an ideal ratio of fat.

Thanks, will take a look for sure, although Davis does do a good bit on brain function and mental health as linked to diet. He doesn't go so far as to say "bad diet and over vaccination lead to gut flora disruption which interrupts brain development and causes the disorder known as autism", but the tools are there in his book to make that connection if you want to.

Also fascinating is the stuff he writes on grains and autoimmunity.

Lol we got a paid shill here, meat privilege is real. R selection is a meme, communism and veganism are just submemes, Jewish all the way through in their origin.

To rebut that easy one:

It is natural because it let's us survive. As I stated earlier, vegan mothers milk kills babies, thus it is naturally unsustainable. There is no way we could have ever evolved without animal products fueling us, if that lifestyle would have killed us in infancy.

That's natural law plain and simple, also a great way to trigger jews because they're allergic to fresh air and stuff.

Yeah man, it's a nice read. Him and Perlmutter, the author of Grain Brain, convinced me to try their diets. Life is so much better in every way now.
I might have to read Wheat Belly again soon.

I think a better solution is you growing a pair. Meat comes from murdered animals, why not sew up your vagina and get on with life?

Lab grown meat is the second most Jewish thing in this thread next to that vegan shill.

I only picked up wheat belly: total health. It's the sequel and goes way further than the original, the guy has done a shit load more directed research.

If you only read the first one, definitely don't go back, read the second one (total health), he even says explicitly his early recommendations are like obsolete tech.

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/05/23/woman-trying-to-prove-vegans-can-do-anything-among-three-dead-on-everest-two-more-missing-and-thirty-sick-or-frostbitten/
thelocal.it/20160629/two-year-old-in-serious-condition-after-being-raised-vegan
foxnews.com/health/2016/07/11/parents-lose-custody-malnourished-toddler-fed-vegan-diet.html

Unarchived because I'm on mobile right now and I'm too lazy

But hey, ignore all the cases of malnutrition. It's quite obvious this guy is a Reddit tier fedora tipper who isn't going to listen to any explanations, opinions, or anything else.

I have never claimed otherwise.

vegan diets lets you survive, too. therefore it is natural.

[citation needed]

Are you saying there has never been a non-vegan malnourished baby in the history of life on earth?

Oh nice.

Then what's your point? Seriously, what the fuck is the purpose of this thread? You aren't going to convince anyone that your grass special snowflake diet is acceptable. Go back to reddit.

erectuswalksamongst.us

Caucasians are a mixture of Neanderthals and generalited Homo Sapiens. Neanderthals were very carnivorous. East Asians eat less meat, but they still eat some. Only Africans evolved to live on bananas predominantly, as they had access to fruits and vegetables all year around.

To reddit with you

meat tastes good
i don't care if animals feel pain, i like tasty food
if the animals have something to say about it, too bad. they should have stopped us when we were still using rocks and spears

Please sage.

>>>Holla Forums

Because the protein we get from animal products is a enormous factor in how we developed our intelligence. Predators in general tend to be much smarter than prey animals, and in the cases where this isn't true, prey animals still have to spend like 90% of their waking hours grazing.

Sure, I try to only eat meat that I've hunted and raised myself, but that's only to avoid chemicals and hormones. But when I don't have that available to me, I really don't give a fuck about the "ethics" of where I get my meat from.

I already don't give a shit about my fellow man on a graduated scale correlating with skin darkness. What makes you think I would give a shit about a chicken who's barely self aware?

My point is that a vegan diet is more ethical and that a meat-based diet is not 'natural' whatever that means.

Your strawman is pretty weak.

There are plenty of healthy caucasian vegans.

blow your fucking brains out you commie faggot

I think you mean (((Caucasian vegans)))). Most vegans I see are jews

Because the meaning of life is to kill other life forms in order to sustain yourself until you are killed.

Nice response but you could use some sage.

To add to it before OP tries to counter this, plants are life forms too.

lemme fix that for ya

Nah, they seem to be mentally ill. Besides, give them one or two decades, and their diet will fuck them up properly. Now fuck off with your literally nigger-tier diet.

That's just your feels, nothing more.

Once again, that's just your whore opinion.
>>>/reddit/
>>>/4chan/

That is why African hunter-gatherers are highly intelligent and white/asian agriculturalist are dumb as fuck?

I dismiss your claim.

In one or two decades, meat eating habit is gonna fuck you up pretty bad with heart disease and cancer.

Oh look at that, you've not only made yourself out to be a dumbass, but also earned my report.

Well played!

I'm a vegan but diet and such can be sorted out once the shitskins and kikes are permanently purged from our countries. Eat what you feel best on for now.

That said, have a read lads.

Preventive Nutrition in Nazi Germany: A PublicHealth Commentary

aquila.usm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1049&context=ojhe

You are a beta in mind and body.

This is not feels. As already stated, do you not agree that minimising suffering is ethical?

M8 you're talking out your ass. We all evolved from prinates, we all differentiated when we learned to use fire to cook meat. It allowed for the development of a huge, nutritionally expensive brain that requires massive amounts of protein and fat to upkeep.

Though we're not all the same species, we could easily be in a genus or familia together, and you could sum it up as "Fire Monkey".

The only Africans eating all banana diet are gorillas.

The entire study of ethics is feels you fucking moron. Shouldn't you be fucking off about now? I can imagine you get hungry quickly only eating grass.

So you are a psychopath?

It is feels mate. Ethics is feels.

Wrong again. Your opinion is worthless because it's not based on logic and science.

see
The only sure way to end suffering is to destroy all living creatures.

So you are a nihilistic death-cultist.

K be on your way now.

Would you call the lion killing a gazelle to survive a psychopath?

No you wouldn't because that's fucking retarded. Or maybe you would, considering you already made the retarded choice of being a vegan

Here's why:

medicaldaily.com/vegetarian-plant-based-diet-genetic-mutation-cancer-risk-380079

Have you considered that people would care more about Veganism if Vegans didn't always, every fucking time, lie and distort to get others to join their cult?

OP is already a lost cause

yes goyim, eat only fruits and vegetables. abstain from meats, milks, eggs, or any other animal product. gluten is also bad for you. a true aryan can subsist entirely on fruit and soybeans

i'm laughing at you white people tbh. i hope most of you aren't this stupid. the only people i can think of who would advocate going vegan in mass are whites and poo n loos.

Vegan faggots are the worst. I'm convinced veganism is a kike-shill movement to turn our males into weak betas and make our women bitchy and infertile.

You see all the time vegan mothers try to breastfeed their baby and the baby fucking dies, because they won't eat real food and their baby doesn't get any nutrients.

Soy has all kinds of estrogens in it, so enjoy your bitch tits.

BTW, any "athlete" you see that is a vegan? They use steroids, that's the only way they could maintain that muscle mass on such a weak diet.

Veganism is for jews and commies, real men eat meat. Stronger men kill their own animals to eat.

Nah birthday I think he's literally a paid shill trying to derail a thread.

Meat privilege as a Jewish meme goes real deep, forgot the thread now but some user a couple months back traced it all to the eu, tavistock, un, etc.

Also jews might just have realized what we have by now, that it's maybe not the sugar and alcohol in McDonald's and Miller lite that keep people ignorant or apathetic, it's the grain products and lack of good meat that does it.

That's only added incentive to slide these threads and attack the science in the media. Don't even reply to the bastard, leave the field more open and trade literature and links.

Because meat tastes good.

The circle of life

Your point?

Nah

Yes

Now everyone here knows you suck.

*brotha

nice projection scholmo

My legs and cardio vascular system are developed to the point of being one of the best runners in the world, so that I can run my prey to death. My skin has developed the ability to sweat so that I can breath and run at the same time, a luxury that prey doesn't have. My shoulders have developed so that I am the best thrower in the animal kingdom, so that I can kill my prey from a distance. My eyes and neck have developed muscles in tandem that allow me to lock on, hone in on, and keep track of my prey while I run upright. The adaptations my body has are specifically to allow my to obtain meat, ergo, it is "natural" for me to consume it.

Only Holla Forums doesn't eat meat.
You don't want to be like Holla Forums right?
Right?

Lamb is the absolute best. If I could afford to eat lamb at every meal I would

because i'm not a faggot.

According to jews who want to keep people fat. Fat is the bodies energy reserve for when you eat less carbs.

Its nature's way (as is the eating of animals). The jewish system of pushing carb filles food to make everybody obhese has lead to the myth of fat being bad.

Follow a natural diet. High carbs amd protein in the summer and low carbs and high fat in the winter. Where fat is burnt as energy.

Animals evolved to eat other animals a means of maximising convienience. If youre not eating animals, your body is compromised. Period.

This sums all of you vegans up.

We got to the top of the food chain by killing.
If we don't wanna be some alium's bottom bitch, then we will have to do killing again.

Even my hardcore vegetarian friends admit that children have to eat meat in particular periods of their growth to develop their brains properly.

Yes. Nature is build on constant murder. And it's beautiful.
Plants will absorb your rotting corpse through their roots to make the food for the next normal people and vegans.

Stop being such a bitch.

This. Killing an animal is perhaps acceptable, providing it's done in a completely ethical way and it's shown respect. Me and my friend used to operate a butchers and I mostly did chickens. These particular type of chickens had a hard time walking and would actually have a heart attack and die if they lived for too long. I'm a pseudo vegetarian in the sense that the only meat I eat is top shelf ethically done, and I don't eat pork.

Daily reminder that Hitler was a vegetarian and the sign of a mans power and intellect is how he treats those beneath him. Being an animal lover is one of the toppest of redpills.

And no, I'm not saying go buy an iphone or drink a soy latte.

but goy, a true aryan has a four chambered stomach and regurgitates his cud for a second and third chew throughout the day. only subhumans eat animals

Nihilistic? Do you know what that word means?

Now read that Joseph de Maistre quote and you will understand my post. I'm not talking about some death cult stuff, my point is that people aren't the only source of violence and pain, therefore veganism can't solve that "problem".

I eat mostly vegan. Still eat eggs. Always hated dairy. I do it for the health benefits.

With that said, vegans are insufferable people who give a shit impression to others about the diet.

I'm not going to go read a quote to "understand" your post. You're a faggot.
Everyone here knows you suck because you don't even bother to step up to the argument. You just strike moral poses and spew half-thoughts.

Awesome. Thanks for posting. The Germans were so advanced compared to everyone else. Now jews have convinced everyone to live an unhealthy lifestyle full of animals products.

Hmm, good point although I don't agree all the way, in a high trust Aryan society ethics serves as a codified system of paying debts of honor and avoiding theft of valor.

That gets lost real quick in today's world, and Jews sit atop ethics classes like greedy dragons, breaking their own rules and using the ultimate holohoax feels as a cheat code to get out of jail.

T. Law student

I remember natalie portman, cute but insufferable jewess saying "yeah I'm vegan" and then in the next breath "I eat eggs on the road to keep protein levels up". It's massive cognitive dissonance, she's not vegan, and I have to believe that a large portion of vegans and vegetarians aren't either, they just live from cheat day to cheat day like a brat city girl who goes from one cocaine transnigger orgy to the next, and everything in between is a giant put-on to avoid her unhealthy habit of putting off family.

You really don't ever need high carbs, that's memery my friend. We are not bears who hibernate or change our metabolism significantly through the year, our diet can be same all year round.

I'm guessing aryans were just ace at preserving meat for the winter and kept it up, but I can't believe that come summer they became saladsexual.

Shut up, nigger

Theres honor in the kill. Our ancestors knew this. Perhaps even some predator animals know this. The animal doesn't have to be lame to be killed. The necessity of the food is enough. But yes, cruelty to animals should be avoided. Thats no advocacy for vegetarianism or veganism though.

Still both "muh feels". Try again.

I love uncle Adi as much as the next but he's not infallible. If he left behind meat like they say then he was wrong.

Also, like Dr. Davis has been so good at pointing out, grains are synergistically destructive. That is they destroy our ability to properly digest anything, so adding lots of meat on top might seem like you've made it worse, when all you had to do was get the grain out of the way.

If you commit to grains then cutting meat or cutting calories starts toare more sense because you reduce the overall volume.of food, but that only makes sense in a toxic grain filled body environment where all food is pretty harmful.

I would, if…

1. it actually made an impact on the industry (i.e. me becoming vegan compelled everyone else to, too)

2. it weren't so expensive

You have 10 seconds to prove that veganism is not a mental disorder

actually meats would be the only source of fresh food during the winter. europeans never perfected meat preservation like the native americans did, but they did perfect milk preservation with cheese. so the winter diet of an ancient european would have been stored grains, cheeses from the previous year, and the occasional serving of fresh meat from wild game or livestock. in short, mostly milk, grains, and meat.

Try to eat something without ending its existence.

muh fruit

>>>/n/457817
That previous thread about vegan more prone to cancer.

If this thread had more meat, it wouldn't be so cancerous.

Op if you're really as stupid as you act you really need to tell your wrangler to keep you of the internet.

Love and happiness are just feelings and does not affect the real world.

Meat isn't unhealthy and there exist not a single proof that eating meat is bad for a human body.

Humans kill animals more humanly than wild beast.

Even hunting exotic animals for sport is what's keeping many almost extinct animals alive by paying for protection from poachers.

Farmers care for their animals more deeply than you can imagine. And we still eat them.

If the meat industry were to end, the animals would end with them.

Whole grains are healthy and so are carbs.

What the fuck.

Carbs help protein with muscle growth. Our ancestors got most carbs from plants in the summer and stored the fat from meat to burn as energy in the winter.

Is not quite bear hibernation, but theres a reason such functions evolved in humanity. I tend to believe that a natural life makes.us happier.

Yes we never ate animals before the Jew. And all I ever see on tv is pro-fat. Oh wait no i dont noseberg.

What makes you think that mate?

No, there's logic. Take an ancient viking society. It was polygamous, violent, carnivorous, but not cannibalistic. When a prominent man wanted to lead a raiding party south of the islands, he rode around to townships letting people know he was going and wanted their help.

It was on his word that if you pledged your sword you shared the loot, and that word followed you at least one generation. Thus the patronymic naming system of "x"-sson for males and -dottir for females. If you father was a niggardly thieving bastard his whole life it followed you all of yours, and people would refuse business with you, or not marry the girl.

Thus their "ethics" literally memed dishonesty and jewry out of the bloodline. Calling all ethics or studies of what is "right" muh feels is Africa tier thinking.

This vegan carrotfucker is wrong. Humans should eat LESS meat and add a bit more veggies.
Just eat healthy you fucks.
Veganism isn't healthy, it's a disease.

Cutting back on meat is a healthy thing, but the protein, vitamins and fat from meat are irreplaceable by any plant substitute and are necessary for a healthy human life. Hell, you could cut it back as much as 90% and leave it in your Sunday dinner only, but meat has to be eaten. This has its roots in the hunter-gatherer lifestyle of humanity for majority of it's millennia of existence (the so called "paleo-diet" of meat, nuts, berries and the like reflects a diet most suited for any human), with grain-based diets coming into fore only within last 10,000 years or so and even then they carried on meat consumption through hunting, fishing and domestication.
Even our digestive system resembles those of carnivores and omnivores with a single stomach and a long intestines, as opposed to multiple stomachs and digestion chambers of non-meat eaters.

While genetically humans are able ot derive nutrition from many different sources, animal protein of any kind has to be a part of the diet to supplement body's own reserves of fats, hormones and vitamins that cannot be found in plant sources and aren't manufactured by human body.

And yet they still try to prove they're not faggots.

>>>/christian/

No, meat doesn't have to be eaten.

Asians, especially South Asians, are specially adapted to low-meat diets and can subsist fairly well eating pretty much only rice, soy, and tea. Of course, by well that also includes being short, weak, and effeminate, but theyr'e alive!

Other races don't do nearly as well on such a diet.

I love how that pic just glances at her and is like "If I ignore her she'll go away."

pick one faggot

veganism is shown by preponderance of evidence to be fucking retarded and destructive to your digestive tract and socially harmful because you will have nasty farts ALL DAY LONG

Have fun being a limp wristed faggot you disgusting bitch

"Hey you humans over there who evolved specifically to eat meat and who gained accelerated evolution and bigger brains as a result of eating meat and hunting and killing it, yeah you alpha predator humans. Stop eating meat because of muh feelings."

Exterminate yourself now

Animals who have use for humans are worth more than herd animals who are only meant for slaughter such as chickens, cows, pigs, sheep, goats and others.

Dogs, Horses, Hawks, other birds of prey are noble and deserving of our compassion because they have found a way to be useful to us and help us HUNT by means of integrating into our societies. Their value is based on the fact they helped us HUNT MEANT MMMM GOOD.

Those lazy herd animals you see on farms deserve only destruction for they are lowly and stupid animals

Yeah, just throw it in a mixer and drink it.

Mate, if people didn't pony up loot there would be no raids.
Draw a parallel like that to eating delicious animals and then we can talk.

Holy shit I can't stop laughing.

Literally just ignoring everything I said and contradicting me. Whole grains are not healthy. You are less healthy than you could be.

Also not an argument, you went from "muh feels" to "muh objectivity". That's literally mocking subjectivity then MOCKING OBJECTIVITY.

Also Vikings weren't christians, and you are sounding more like a Jew each post.

I didnt know it was possible to miss the point this hard. Congrats.

Actually Europeans do well on a plant based diet. We can see this due to all the disease our people are suffering from meat consumption.

This is exactly why all vegetarian/vegan posters are either hippies, Jews, or brainwashed normalfags. There's nothing wrong at all with meat, but there isn't something wrong with the way they doel it out. They pump the animals full of painful hormones, and the spics and niggers they hire to kill the animals fuck the job up. Most of the objections that Kikgans have to eatign meat is that the animal is hurt in the process, but if there weren't so many shitskins around the world, the demand for meat wouldn't me unmanageable.

[citation needed]

Yes they are.

Fuck off, Kike

>>>/jidf/

Please, why do you think that?

by the gods those vegans are sick in the fucking head man.

they want us alpha predator humans to be like the herd animals they try to protect

"No no, don't go out and KILL THINGS for food. Just sit here and eat things that grow from the dirt! just graze like those noble rabbits and cows and pigs"

They are literally trying to domesticate us for the NWO

No, a kike would tell you to keep eating meat so eventually he has the chance to sell you costlypharmaceutical pharmaceutical medicines. Jewish media has largely been extremely critical of veganism.

Actually the jews are making everyone fat and sick with animal products to prepare them for the "nwo" .

/r/ing that British video that was an attempt to get us hype for the NWO but came off as what it is: dystopian.

She mentioned a meat ration

Because human complexity requires a complex food.

Everything is organic, everything comes from the soil. There are just organisms who came from it later than others. No difference between killing a plant and an 'animal'.
Most modern human evolutions are due to us starting to eat cooked meat, which brought about a level of nutriments complexity that allowed us to evolve in what we are.

Isotopic signatures from Neanderthal's body witness he was mostly a carnivore.

Mistaking correlation for cause, and also flawed population / lack of control group.

Just because some people seem healthy when they do cut back meat does not establish meat reduction as the cause, you need alternatives and especially a control variable. And never settle for "you can get away with meat on Sundays only", that's accepting minimum possible as maybe optimal.

If youre alternative is "the same amount of meat" then you have left uninvestigated the option of "grain-free". Moreover, since so little of the population is able to escape grains at the moment, it's nigh on impossible to get a good baseline for what "good health" really is, so truly the jew has made most all attempts at epidemiology flawed from the start.

Better, like some of the authors posted here, to try grains as a possible source of disease. We're getting great results from those studies where carbs are reduced, even better results from where specifically grains are eliminated.

On a side note, what would you all recommend for a site to help me catalog and upload a book? I have wheat belly total health and want to just take cellphone pictures of the pages and give it to /pdfs/.

only true Holla Forumslack in the thread

how in the world do you reckon animal products make people fat?

sugars and carbohydrates make people fat.

those vegans are such lazy disgusting people they wait for a simple truck driver to deliver pigs to a processing plant in the city rather than attacking the people who own the properties and asking them to treat the animals nicer

Reported.

nutritionfacts.org/video/whole-grains-may-work-as-well-as-drugs/
nutritionfacts.org/video/does-rye-bread-protect-against-cancer/
nutritionfacts.org/video/alzheimers-disease-grain-brain-or-meathead/
nutritionfacts.org/video/can-oatmeal-help-fatty-liver-disease/

That being said, the meat you eat, just like the fruits you eat or basically anything else, is full of chemicals, unnatural products that are only meant to produce more for short-term profit, ignoring the massive consequences it has on biology and soil long-term.

You likely never really ate proper meat in your life.
You likely never really ate proper fruits in your life.

No, saturated fats make people fat.
Sugar and carbs are necessary to live an active lifestyle.

See these flesh-ripping teeth, user?

They didn't get that way by eating only plants.

Enjoy your evolutionary dead-end. Meanwhile, I'll be eating your portion of protein, in excess of my own needs, to keep us on the same energy balance.

archive.is/vVAfl

And I like meat.

HAHAHAHA Vegan woman-"You're a murdering piece of shit!"

I bet she is a standard shit lib who is happy to have dindus and sand niggers plunder her country and murder her nation BUT! THOSE POOR PIGS OH NO THEY ARE SUCH NOBLE ANIMALS WHO DESERVE TO NOT BE EATEN WOW SO MEAN ITS LIKE ANOTHER HOLOCAUST

Remember to sage.

Because humans require a balanced diet you fucking dumbass. Large amounts of protein are required for muscle growth, healthy skin and for repair of cuts and muscle tears. Very few plants can provide a complete protein and even fewer provide it in a large quantity like meat. It's why people who spend years of being a vegan look like starved skeletons.

All animal products have endotoxins that cause inflamation in the arteries. Meat consumption is a major contributed to heart disease and cancer.
Yes, early humans did rely on meat for sustenance, however they rarely lived long enough to develop all the diseases as a result of their animal-based diets.

Okinawan Japanese are the longest living people on earth and their diet comprises of just 2% meat, and grains are only 15%.

Some meat or supplementation might be necessary to meet nutritional requirements for iron, vitamin b-12, iodine, and to help balance the omega 3-6 ratio.

No, cooking in general. A lot of tougher plants needed to be cooked before eaten. This greatly expanded the diversity of plants we could eat. Of course meat had its place too. Better to eat it than starve but in modern society we have enough of an abundance of plants that we are more well suited to eating so meat is only pointless and harmful.

Ahh, that was the thread. It was a like white and green outline drawing cartoon where life was literally 1984 and everyone lived in cities, it got pulled because it went too far. That thread had mad good links.

What will really blow your mind is head over to pdfs and take a look at some of the Rares on anthropology mostly prewar publications. There is no.indication that neanderthal was anything less than a modern human, and he has very good resemblance to modern day germans.

Most of what gets passed off as "homo sapien" is I believe now a massive psyop, we never did mix the prehistoric bloodlines.

Germans are more neaderthalistic, people like you would see from icelandic fit more the crowd magnon mold.

Niggers are still niggers, and Australoids are literally human excrement. Funny enough it's usually Australoids (aborigines) we draw when imagining "neanderthal cave men" in popular culture.

All have the connecting thread that they cooked meat to evolve what they have, so all are capable of symbolic language, and most sadly are capable of interbreeding (there are African sub populations that are so genetically distinct they have failed to mate with Europeans every time).

OKINAWANS AND JAPANESE EAT A FUCK TON OF MEAT IT JUST ISN'T RED MEAT IT IS FISH

OKINAWANS AND JAPANESE EAT A FUCK TON OF MEAT IT JUST ISN'T RED MEAT IT IS FISH

SAME REASON WHY NORDS AND ICELANDERS LIVE SO LONG BECAUSE THEY EAT A FUCK TON OF FISH MEAT

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_to_moderation
And all meat eaters are obese.

He asked me why I thought that. It's because of the information I have seen. Don't see the problem here.

Mind you, my initial stance was and still is that meat has to be consumed in some form for health, but the idea that meat is/was sparse in human diet is not far-fetched. Hunting could only provide so much, farming prized cattle and other animals that produced things of use (milk, eggs, wool, etc) so they were eaten less than nowdays and only Europeans invested heavily in meat production with pork and beef cattle and even then meat was not as widespread as before. Yet, the amounts that were consumed were not unhealthy and various groups ate differently - nomadic people or upper classes afforded more meat than peasants and westerners ate more of it than anyone else.

The problem is not in meat or grain consumption, but in overnutrition and subsequent plague of obesity. You won't be sick if you cut back your meat to 3-4 meals per week, but you should watch out for sugar or sweeteners and refined flour. Greens can be eaten in unlimited amounts but special care should be given to fibre.

I see.
I'm so sorry. Your dry mouth video man is just spinning.

Straight lies, man. There's no better way to stay thin (and healthy) than to eat a diet high in saturated fats. Carbs and especially simple sugars are digested and absorbed very readily, and what is not immediately usable is quickly stored as fat.

Nice grade school level dietetics, dumb vegan. Fat=fat huh? Your brain runs on those saturated fats

How long do you want to live?
Yeah, the average joe who would do so much more in his prime if he were just fueled with good, strong food must also live forever because everybody is a genius.

So nobody should eat meat, wasting the best lives away being a weaksauce herbivore just so everyone can be 90, because that's where the life is at for the masses.
Everybody needs to be 90 because 90 is the greatest and most productive for the majority of people. A thing well worth the sacrifice of never eating meat and getting real strong in the younger years. Only being ancience and wrinkly and a skeleton matters.

You're actually incorrect. You can continue to be blue-pilled if you want, but you shouldn't be spreading around this kind of nutritional faggotry, especially after the last decade of low-carb / very low carb / protein sparing diets studies that have come out. Plus, just basic energy pathway metabolism disagrees with you. There's no direct way for dietary fats to end up being fats on your ass. That's mediated by hormonal control of certain checkpoints by insulin.

There is no necessary carb. Paleo humans ran around in a fasted state more often than a fed state. Body fats are an efficient steady-state energy source, yielding ketones and acetyl-CoAs.

That's why I said balanced diet you faggot. Eating to much meat is as bad as eating not enough. Pics related.

You've been fooled m8.
The whole nutrition recommendation thing has been bought by the sugar-producing industries. It is literally a (((corporate american))) scheme.
There was a bunch of articles debunking this whole "sugar is better :^)" narrative in a magazine called Books (in french if you're interested).

Just compared France to USA:
* France: wine, fat as fuck cheese, fat as fuck sausages, cream everywhere => lean women, strong men
* USA: everything is fat-free, cheese doesn't exist, light diets and treading mills for everyone => a country of landwhales

Evolution doesn't have a "good" solution. Some traits are not better than others. You may see Neanderthal has "superior" to something else, but the dude literally died out for being to intelligent and not social enough. From an evolutionary point of view, this alt-rightish Neanderthal worship is stupid, just like the IQ worship. IQ is pretty much what's driving our own occidental societies to their own demise (e.g. studies on how the more a woman is intelligent the less she is likely to have children).

Mate, that website is run by jews.
Check it out.

Have you ever tried gaining 40lbs of mass on grain and carrots? Its fucking hard.

kill yourself

I eat meat because I love the feeling of negating the given being of lower animals, I love ripping their flesh from their bones, I love shooting them with rifled slugs and listening to them whine with agony in the deep michigan woods, where the birch grow; I love the moment of their death when I am one with the worldspirit

Makes it look like you can't think for yourself. Your sources should not be your arguments

Any one site will spew a bunch of bullshit that promotes their cause. When you get similar reports from several reliable sources, then you're onto something

Here's your dry mouth friend.

Why

There's no better way to stay thin (and healthy) than to eat a diet high in saturated fats
Kek

There's no way to convert sugar to fat.

Pyramid looks pretty shit m8

Actually the meat and dairy industries have huge control over politics, media and education.

Many studies are cited. Science isn't measured by the number of websites supporting it's point of view.

kek

I was 170lbs of straight muscle my freshman year of college, and a manlet. Deadlifted over 400 lbs, squated around 300, could benched 225. I wasn't on any kind of insane training regimen, I would just go into the gym and do whatever I felt like, then try to eat a good amount throughout the day.

That summer I was forced by extraordinary circumstances to go vegan in effect. i did every fucking thing i could to keep my weight up, i was eating rice like a fucking champion and dousing it in cups of olive oil. but low and behold, within three months i had dropped down to 130 fucking lbs. shit!

went back on a normal diet with eggs, meats, etc, again nothing extraordinary, and zipped right back up to a lean 160 in a month or two.

its really extraodinary how the muscle will just melt right off

on a mainly bean diet i struggled to stay above 150 lbs

meat is ultimately superior

cattle, chicken, goat, pig, etc. all exist only because of humans. Their only purpose is to be food or to provide food, as well as other things like leather.
fuck you op, you fag

op wants to release every single one of the billions of livestock into beautiful nature this summer so that the maggots can thrive and the vultures can pick their brains out

You were fat. Good luck with your heart disease

There are "studies" that "prove" just about anything

Nope, it's measured by the amount of evidence supporting it, which is why I emphasized reliable

Dairy industries, yeah, probably, but milk is cheap as fuck and it's mainly sugar for children and growing organisms.
Meat is expensive to produce because the cost of extracting nutriments out of more complex organisms is great than with less complex ones. So meat lobbies have very few powers, as seen in the daily shilling of this trendy vegan faggottry and the fact that official recommandation always encourage to eat as least meat as possible.

Yeah, go check the studies. They all point towards a plant based diet.

Check out the beauty of nature free from human cruelty.

top kek you're a little bitch. i look thin and wiry, but am extremely dense and strong. you're probably some litte bitch who would test me in the dining hall for eating meat, thinking i was about your size, and get your fucking brains stomped out

I can run circles around a fatty like you.

Because your brain needs these:
1. Vitamin B12
2. Creatine
3. Vitamin D3
4. Carnosine
5. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)

All of those are exclusively found in meat.
If you go vegan, you will be ill, or at least severely deficient in some form.

I prefer this kind of nature

I was a sprinter on the track team and a safety on the football team in highschool. you wouldn't make it 10 meters before getting thrown to the fucking ground and destroyed

I thought that was about ayy lmaos?

"studies" all focus on correlation

Yeah, you're definitely baiting

That's a bacteria.
Body makes it own
Sun
Makes it own
ALA converts to omega 3s in the absence of excessive amounts of omega 6. In any case, most average Western meat eaters don't eat enough fish to have higher levels of omega 3 than vegans.

little vegan fags need to

WAKE UP!

Man is a predatory animal. Man is a hunter of beasts and a warrior.

kek it looks like they manipulated the scale of each to get that perfect correlation

The liberal mindset.
Facts don't matter. Only my feelings matter.

AH HAHAHAHAHA wait wait wait

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fucking glycolysis turns 6-carbon sugars into 2x 3-carbon pyruvates.

Pyruvate dehydrogenase converts these pyruvates into 2-carbon acetyl-CoA molecules. These acetyl-CoA molecules can enter the citric acid cycle / Krebs cycle / TCA cycle and spin off reducing equivalents which drive the rest of energy metabolism,

OR (fuck nut)

Those acetyl groups are shunted directly into fatty acid synthesis.

Fuck your lame ass. You aren't even trying. Neither am I.

No, they also do interventional studies.

It's actually studies supporting meat consumption that are flawed.

Not in quantities to be significant enough and pretty much all vegans show deficiencies of all of those, which are associated with various illnesses as a result. And ALA conversion is highly inefficient and again, not reliable enough to make a difference.

My nigga

birds of prey are my favorite kinds of animals

Underrated post, the human body is built to catch and eat animals.

Get fucked you deranged, unhealthy and frail lunatic.

biggest jewish life of 20-21st century

LIE* not life

The difference between ethical and unethical killing is only in your mind.
Killing is killing.

tbh i'm too skinny to survive on vegs m8, I would probably die in a week

Pretty much all meat eaters have atherosclerosis.

damn. fucking brutal

Reported for kike.

All jews will burn.

compassion towards other whites you fucking Holla Forumsyp.

It's sad that so many retards have fallen for this low-energy bait, truly shows that summer is here.

This is now a spiderman thread

No.

Remember to sage.

Vegans have communism.
Better dead than red.

This spiderman thread is now a pony rape thread.

vegans should be thrown to the sharks

Remember to sage.

In this case it’s better red (meat) than dead (from malnutrition).

Those teeth make the shark look like a herbivore.

Remember to sage.

were you tramautized by sausages as a child?

I'm not a vegan because I'm not a faggot who lives in a fantasy world. That and as a white man I'm the top of the fucking food chain.

I heard that cow meat is treated with a lot of xenoestrogens. Is bison okay?

It's a very inefficient and not widely used process in humans. Pigs and cows are a better example of animals that use this function.

Those teeth make the shark look like a nigger.

by your moral code not mine

Remember to sage.

are you fucking retarded or just a shill?

You lack the capacity for honesty in your argument.

I don’t know what it’s like where you are from but here in bongland there are plenty of 100% Freerange egg options. I buy mine from a freehold; I know the chickens are Freerange because they are always clucking around my feet as I wander in.

I get that Veganism has suddenly become fashionable but do you have to blog about your latest hobby on Holla Forums ?

Probably both. Remember to sage.

Myolin pad recovery is slower on a long term vegan diet.

Animal protein is most likely one of the main factors that made us evolve our complex thought patterns fast compared with other apes.

I'll remain on my semivegetarian diet untill affordable artificial meat derived from actual animal cell lines can be bought or grown at home.

I'm not a vegan because the plants have feelings too

Or maybe those chickens are for show. I don't think there are any free range chicken eggs being sold in stores. Unless you personally know someone who privately owns them. Free range usually means barn hen rather than being in a tiny cage.

Not that I really care because I'm more about health than suffering. Eggs are extremely unhealthy with all that cholesterol.

See, what you're doing is called the strawman argument, a common tactic used by Reddit shills such as yourself who don't have a good comeback.

All you've done is reject any religious, opinionated, and even medical beliefs against veganism, and you've ignored them as "maymays."

Now check em.

God dammit. Reroll.

Compassion is meaningless without limits.
That is the difference between your leftist bullshit, which makes life miserable for everyone by trying to make EVERYONE happy, and our compassion, which is limited to our in-group (Family; community; race in that order).

You health science is invented.

All other answers other than this are wrong.
/thread

check'd :^)

mediterranean countries are the most obese on the planet. 2 second google search

(((Google)))

No, it isn’t some grand conspiracy with show chickens and a chicken sweatshop hidden behind a curtain somewhere. It is a Freehold farm, run by a couple. They have a few hundred chickens for eggs, goats for milking that they then turn into “artisanal” cheese, they grow some organic veggies and berries to turn into preserves and jams and run a little shop. They also rent space in some of their fields to campers. It is a viable business and one of hundreds of examples of Free holding in my county. Hard work but for many it beats wage slavery.

Again, I don’t know where you are from but it strikes me that a lot of the animal welfare conversation being had today in countries like America took place in the UK 20 years ago.

In the UK there are different classifications of eggs and they have to be correctly labeled by law.

There is:

Factory farmed or “fresh” eggs.
Barn Eggs
Free range

For eggs to be sold as Free Range the chickens must have full run of a decent sized field.

80% of the eggs on British Supermarket shelves are Free-range, most people have a strong preference for them not only in terms of welfare but because they taste a lot better.

Stop triggering my autism by being wrong.

My ancestors didn't claw their way to the top of the food chain just so I could eat like their prey

More like they want to monopolise it.

Nope, still a byproduct of a grain polluted body environment. Until you are willing to study a pre-grain society or use a modern study population that has been weaned off grains you cannot refute the possibility that grains are the real enemy.

Japanese might live longer and have different health indicators but that comes down to two factors: they are more neotenic than us, so are naturally slower to mature to adulthood and longer lived. And, they are more into rice than wheat. Rice has less of the harmful gluten and gliding that plagues us. But once again, they live long, healthy is more subjective, you haven't pinned down what that is yet.

Nope, now your casting aside pre-grain cultures as a possibility. They existed, and we're largely tribal and nomadic. The whole of our "large scale society" period with peasants and nobles is an eye blink in evolutionary terms.

Grains may have made it possible by giving the warlord a stable food source to maintain a large population with, but that doesn't make the grain "natural" or optimal, it was a case of the individual sacrificing good health for the survival of the greater whole.

During the agricultural revolution in Mesopotamia, the fossil records show that once a people settled down into grain farming, they became very short (5'5, 5'6 average for men) and had malformed bones and teeth. On the upside, you can support ten times as many people on the same sized plot of land. So from a civilization perspective, ten thousand hungry manlets are going to BTFO one thousand healthy six foot tall hunter gatherers. Sheer weight made grain agricultural inevitable, but it wasn't until the 1800s when milks and meats became readily available to common people that height and health started to increase, although our teeth are still fucked up. For example everybody acts like Napolean was a manlet because he was about 5'6, but that was pretty much average for the time.

You must be goddamn stupid or just a shill.

Glycolysis happens in literally every living cell.

The Krebs cycle cannot be inefficient, because it's how our metabolisms harvest the majority of our energy from everything we eat.

Fatty acid synthesis is literally the only way our metabolisms have in making fats out of smaller carbon molecules.

By grains you also mean rice, right?

White rice is a lot easier to digest than regular grains, but rice fucks up the male endocrine system by inhibiting 5a-reductase activity, which is partly why rice cultures all have microdicks.

Brown rice on the other hand is just as bad as whole grains and beans in terms of anti-nutrient activity.

From a nutritional perspective, white rice has the same net effect as other grains. It will provide you with energy if you are hungry, but beyond fufilling your basic caloric requirements it provides you with almost nothing of value vitamin and mineral wise and will make you fat in excess. This activity is exemplified by sugar, and moreso exemplified by high fructose corn syrup.

you cannot live by bread alone

Often times people who do not consume enough meats milks or cooked vegetables will keep eating and eating more and more grains because they are constantly hungry, yet their hunger is never satiated. Their body is begging for high quality, nutritious food, but they keep downing soda, bread, pasta, or rice.

I'm defining it like Dr Davis: The seeds of grass.

It's not the tightest definition but the class is pretty like; in order of adverse effect on your health:

Wheat, corn, barley, rice, sorghum, millet, rye, oats, might be a couple others. Substitutes I use are nuts and nut meal/flour, and seeds/oils/sugars of other plants, flax, sunflower, coconut, avocado, sesame.

Basically if it has a soft plant like stalk that animals eat it's more likely to be grass. If it has a harder stalk and leaves that animals like to eat it's probably something else. But still I limit cooked carbs and all plants to what I need only, 10-20% of volume, probably less in terms of calories.

Dang mods gotta anchor us after one morning of funposting?

A lot of that posting was informat8ve and overlapped with politics, anthropology, and jewry. Why the anchor?

OP is a faggot and this is easy D&C.

enjoy being a bitch

Mainstream veganism is stupid and even worse than the standard american diet. Most people have an intense emotional reaction to considering diet/health alternatives. If you aren't one of those people and are genuinely interested in becoming peak physical and mental fitness and to cure many ailments, start with cutting down and eating a plant based whole foods diet. Research arnold ehret, 80/10/10, fruitarianism and discover how we were naturally supposed to live.

Honestly can't reccomend it enough I am so much happier and healthier and went from a fat loser to just feeling amazing and having boundless energy and mental clarity every day.

you forgot this link

thehealthyhomeeconomist.com/baby-breastfed-by-vegan-mother-dies/

I'm vegan w/ a non vegan gf. Redpill me with studies so I can take her out to eat.

kill yourself
your gf is more of a man than you