Lone Knife Attacks French Mother and Young Daughters In France

9 year girl fighting for her life, attacker shouting about them not having their bodies covered up, other two daughter under the age of 15. Religious motives, i.e. not wearing a Burka

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/girl-fighting-life-after-mum-8448196

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dDltE
archive.is/AQRka
rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/
archive.is/qqfde
archive.is/io57h
francais.rt.com/france/24058-amiens--arrestation-apres-possibles
ledauphine.com/vaucluse/2016/07/19/un-homme-arme-retranche-dans-un-hotel.
archive.is/rgxWf
thesun.co.uk/news/1468501/mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-poses-for-sick-selfie-in-the-same-lorry-he-used-to-kill-84-bastille-day-revellers-just-three-days-before-nice-terror-attacks/
archive.is/IPxRj
archive.is/9gk9c
archive.is/zkSqx
thesun.co.uk/news/1459893/why-did-channel-4-have-a-presenter-in-a-hijab-to-front-coverage-of-muslim-terror-in-nice/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/waitress-assaulted-on-french-riviera-for-serving-alcohol-on-firs/
cnbc.com/2016/07/15/nice-attack-what-it-means-for-fight-in-syria-iraq.html
web.archive.org/web/20160719164044/https://www.rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/
liveleak.com/view?i=413_1453670223&comments=1
express.co.uk/news/uk/683042/EU-referendum-Brexit-Britain-leaves
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/about-20-people-injured-in-axe-attack-on-train-in-germany
archive.is/nQbnF
archive.is/rUunA
youtube.com/user/reziztanze
archive.is/4WLfj
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland_(TV_series)
civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/civil-defense/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/
youtube.com/watch?v=ebXBMruRAUk
archive.is/sYA3l
8ch.net/pol/res/6782758.html#6790275
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_kQ6Co98UlAo84y4ScvD9Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59000260/#59004883
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lFi3fJhxFBpVamZ8t7TtkA/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mudslimes should come here
Our women are whores…they will teach them

Shut up MIDF.

Even the French won't take this for much longer.

If this doesnt start SOME backlash by the french people, nothing will and you can kiss western europe goodbye.

More like Northern North Africa am I rite?

And of course they're saying that the motive is 'vague'. Fucking Christ, I just woke up and I'm already disgusted.

A teem who wears yoga pants is asking for it

Jesus fuck another one?

Brexit really has triggered the happenocalypse

Suspects were on Holiday, the French are going to cover this up because it's not getting any media attraction, but if it's British victims the media will report it

The Muslim's hubris will only grow until push back occurs.

Fuck off back to your Middle East shithole.

:) no

archive.is/dDltE

these are really starting to become a constant stream

War, we must cleanse our lands.

Fortress Evropa
Then proceed to exterminate those infected by marxism and islam

(checked)

He didn't fly so good.

This is getting no play on Twitter

Actually (and surprisingly) it was reported on France 2 tv news at 1PM.

YEAR OF THE FIRE MONKEY KEEPS BRINGING
PRAISE KEK
REMOVE KEBAB

Enjoy it while it lasts. It won't last.

good

These attacks are likely to escalate and occur a lot more often in the near future.

The flashpoint of anger is inevitable, because no matter how the media spins it, people will eventually stop listening and demand blood.

In most countries there would be vicious pogroms by now.

Not in france though.

The ever-increasing frequency of attacks is great for us. It needs to keep happening. This one isn't getting enough attention to be a truly big turning point. We need more pressure from Mudslimes. People are growing very, very tired of this.

It's their fault for not getting away from that knife poltergeist.

Not following Sharia in France, those women were mad!!!

I heard somewhere that the Quran doesn't even talk about burkas. Its probably a hijab at most.

HOW SURPRISING
14:42 - The perpetrator is from Morocco.
archive.is/AQRka (French)

Get out!

The Quran mentions that people should dress "modestly", i.e. ankles covered if male and chest fully covered if female. That's it. Everything else is an invention by Imams to better handle their 90 IQ nigger followers.

yes

The only drawback to anticipate though is that this anger will be used to fuel a new narrative to invade Syria, perfect deflection of blame. That can play into Holla Forums's favor though, just redpill people of the enemy within.

Although we read history and these things seem to happen quickly, often it takes time for a movement to grow.

We have been growing very rapidly. It is not untrue to say it has been slower than we would like, but we need time to grow our numbers before we turn to violence and start exterminating the enemy.

Remember that two years ago, our cause was barely known and severely suppressed.

Quran says women should cover their tits.

That's what I thought. Conservatively dressed, not dressed like a nigger's shadow.

IT WILL BE YOUR TURN SOON SHLOMO

This only shows how shit these people are. They aren't even following their own damn book.

Get them all out of Europe.

I thought we would've reached critical mass by now, especially after Paris and Nizza.

But no. These things just keep piling up, and the French keep their head down and go living their lives in fear.

Pathetic. We have become a race of cowards, the laughing stock of the world.

Nother habbening?

rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/

An armed man has reportedly holed up at a hotel in southern France, with police blocking the perimeter of 250 meters around the building. The motives of the man are as yet unknown, French media report.
DETAILS TO FOLLOW

Tout à fait ! but its because the worst terrorism in France happened during the 80's thanks to (((them))), and it was an intellectual one : that was called "anti-racism".

Veröffentlicht 13:00?

Bisschen spät.

I think they do a pretty good job at following their scriptures.

Whoooops, this isn't even Deutsch/pol/ :^)

Anyway, 13:00 and no further news in 2 hours?

Oh it's all burning, get out the marshmallows, it's time to get comfy.

They're following their Imams, which the quran orders them to do. Hence why the Hadith are held in such high reverence.

I WANT THAT FUCKING CIVILWAR NOW!

Your post made me look into actual terrorism that happened in the 80's.

Spoiler alert: islamists and marxists. And yet they've been deadly afraid of the "far-right" for decades.

I think the Brits and some burgers are the only ones here who don't speak German, so don't fret it.

I hope the other guests are secure in their rooms. Bataclan and Orlando shows what happens when mudslimes get left alone with hostages.

huh muh kek
why dont u go and do something about the shitskins instead of celebrating their behavior
FAGGOT

HAPPENINGS EVERY FUCKING DAY

Don't underestimate the power of the Media - The moment the Media is dismantled, countless Frenchies will dare to revolt and fight openly. The problem is being character assasinated no matter what form of resistance they take.

Ok guys, I'm so fucking pissed.
This is 'Le Parisien' a french newspaper. I'm gonna translate the lined parts, this need to be heard, please spread it
NO RELIGIOUS CLAIMS BY THE ASSAILANT
(that was their headers btw…)

Last part is a deputy telling us : "we should mourn the victims…the circonstances are not defined"

t.JUSTNUKEMYFRENCHCOUNTRYUP

You said that about the Nice attacks, and before that the Bataclan.

circumstances

Listen you kike, the mudslimes have been kiling my people for decades and you know who is blamed ? The racist nationalist xenophobic white supremacists far-right nazis.

So, try to think about it one second you nigger : what will happen if a white male would go on a kebab removal spree ?
Instant weapon grab, more tolerance and medias outlet praising our leftist cucks for telling the truth about the real ennemies.

So no, thank you, we preppers are doing what we can to protect our kind from the attacks while it's essentially cucks who are murdered.

blatant d&c. I've noticed even your standards have been dropping in the last 6 months or so. Why is that?

also, link to the aforementioned (((newspaper)))
archive.is/qqfde

This is the same across every medias btw

archive.is/io57h
State attorney just indicated that the perpetrator never said anything about what the girls were wearing.
NOT A RELIGIOUS ATTACK
NOTHING TO SEE HERE
Pic related, Raphaël Balland, the state attorney.

Time to stand down your government FROGS

Fucking bullshit

The first Islamic Crusades lasted 1400 years before pushback. We're only 20 years in to this one.

37yo muslim, married and father of 2 daughters
goes apeshit with a knife (?)
THIS IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION
HE'S OBVIOUSLY ILL
PLEASE DON'T SPREAD RUMORS

whatdo?
the best course of action right now is prepping like said
But I hope, like I never really hoped something that much in my life, that we're going GTKRWN soon.

Kill every single refugee man woman and child

OH GOD ANOTHER ONE
Man arrested after gunshots in Amiens
francais.rt.com/france/24058-amiens--arrestation-apres-possibles (sorry for french)
COME AT ME BRO

Shut up Ahmed.

The speed of attacks is slowly building up.

Shit will hit the fan soon.

So he didn't get anyone? Did people get hurt?

So after Nice, this and the train attack in Germany are the 2 next terrorist acts?

It's honestly hard to keep of it all at this point.

Red herring

*keep track

2 muzzles stabbed 6 people in Ottawa sat night. Got no media play, but there is a thread.

I'm french, I had a family meal today, we were talking about Nice attack, then someone brought up the german axe attack, then I saw this and brought it up, even my blue pilled family is starting to consider a civil war as a very clear possibility in the near future.

And yet here you are, impotently screaming into an imageboard.

You won't do anything. Neither will your countrymen. Modern comforts have made you soft and apathetic. By the time you are really backed into a corner it will be far too late.

We should make some religion of peace attacks mega threads to keep track.

Mcfucking kill yourself my dude

The French are up there with Poles and Russians when it comes to aggressive belligerence, so the lack of backlash is frankly shocking.

Hardship and bloodshed is the only thing that can shed people of their indoctrination. There is a long way to go Frenchie, but it is a certainty. Survival instinct always prevails. The stem brain cannot be neutered.

ça réconforte un peu d'avoir qqs bonne nouvelles comme ça

You guys, I'm starting to think Muslims don't want to integrate into Western society

So there's Ottawa, Amiens (see above) and this ledauphine.com/vaucluse/2016/07/19/un-homme-arme-retranche-dans-un-hotel.

That means there have been 6 acts of terrorism since Nice, five days ago.

It's literally happening daily now.

I believe its because we arent tolerant and accepting enough, they feel endangered by our culture and we force them to lash out. Those poor muslims :(

We had someone keeping tracks of attacks and deceased count on the last ramadan
He probably went on holidays

wew lad

You guys

MEDIA

IN

FULL

DAMAGE

CONTROL

you are starting to sound a bit racist there man, I hope I don't need to call the tolerance police on you?

This has nothing to do with the Franks you fucking idiot.

BONUS : MAN ARRESTED AFTER THREATENING PEOPLE WITH A KNIFE AT BASTILLE METRO
archive.is/rgxWf (french BFM journalist)
HOLY SHIT THE HAPPENINGS JUST KEEP FLOWING

Posting in official happenings thread

Are those replies taking the piss out of the establishment, depressed and divorced and bad economy?

nothing about this yet?

you have to see these are really still the good times when the government largesse still flows richly to the underclasses and already sentiment is pretty confrontational

once the gibs start dropping due to soveriegn bond defaults you are going to see some shit
prepping is indeed the best option
don't forget in a hypothetical situation it makes strategic sense to let the state first waste its cops and soldiers in fighting the rebellious urban centres, only after their moral and manpower has been weakened attack the state directly

Thats one ebin meme

The victims were probably other mudslimes. Do we know if they were actually white?

none of them are pissed out
they do (most of all) instead show some knowledge - ie. non-cucked messages

Yeah but what side are they going to take?

thesun.co.uk/news/1468501/mohamed-lahouaiej-bouhlel-poses-for-sick-selfie-in-the-same-lorry-he-used-to-kill-84-bastille-day-revellers-just-three-days-before-nice-terror-attacks/

Cool truck Mohamed.

The incident was obviously just a case of workplace violence.

I cant believe they still havent banned assault trucks loaded with baby killing clip MAGAzines

Guys, we're having attacks almost daily now. How long until people finally wake up and start attacking back?

He went after other Muslims?

Did he solder it himself?

The last 5 or so days have been hectic.

(Heil'd)
NOW

LET'S RECAP
AttacksEnrichment of the day :
- A mother and her three girls attacked by a moroccan in Garde-Colombe archive.is/IPxRj
- Man arrested after gunshots heard in Amiens archive.is/9gk9c
- Armed man holed up in a hotel in Bollène archive.is/zkSqx
- Man arrested for threatening people with a knife at Paris Metro Bastille archive.is/rgxWf

WHERE NEXT?
ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?

HH

There's always going to be a portion of our own fucking people who will use one of the following excuses:

inb4 you do nothing

well yeah, the media will keep trying to damage control. I'm talking about society though. It seems like they're slowly taking the redpill, and each attack only speeds up the process. How long until enough are redpilled that we end up doing something about it?

This is why banning regions and not religion is actually an improvement. It'll prevent even more people from immigrating.

1380 years to go.

NOT REAL MUSLIMS

They will blame it on institutionalized racism and wars in The Middle East.

What do you all think? I'm simply suspicious that we're all just being played for fools here, that the jew knew things like this would escalate and escalate until Europeans got so mad they finally rebelled. But how can the jew benefit from it? What could he possibly be trying to gain?

Revenge on Germany?

Then they can go full chimp on the natives in greater Palestine.

Why did Channel 4 have a presenter in a hijab fronting coverage of Muslim terror in Nice?

Full article:

thesun.co.uk/news/1459893/why-did-channel-4-have-a-presenter-in-a-hijab-to-front-coverage-of-muslim-terror-in-nice/

final war, between the Christians and the Muslims

+Greater Israel

They wear hijabs on british TV now? Seriously?

Goyim attack the entire Middle East. Jews profit from war. Then Jews take it over and establish Greater Israel, and the Evangelicals will support it 1000% because they've never read the Bible.

the achmed ben goatfuckers are really not a threat - in case of a civil war. If there's a civil war (us v them) the military/police will defend us, or defend all participants, but if they don't, ie. they fight us - and that's what I fear the most - this will escalade into ww3 as the rest of the world will not tolerate the french army/police killing their countrymens.

We don't have the nigger population the US have, nor the chimpouts. At the first explosion of violence, the police/army will be dispatched, and if its too much to be cleaned by the police/army forces then, that's mean we're not fighting 'isis/daesh' but another country like Russia or China.

I'm not sure but we never really had to fight the army/police and other civilians at the same time ?

shits breddy confusing

Yes. No joke.

Doesn't she seem like a nice person?

#notallmuslims

bahahahaha…

This board is a mess.

Yes, but then that theoretically holds that Europeans would regain control of their states. And then what if they start asking, "What was the source of this nightmare anyhow? How did we get into this mess?"

Is it more just jews are playing with fire?

The cucks are going crazy over this article.

Because if the victims were Muslim we would've known right away

This happened last month:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/08/waitress-assaulted-on-french-riviera-for-serving-alcohol-on-firs/

They're trying to kill two birds with one stone by having muslims and christians kill eachother

Women should not uncover a body part unless it is necessary.
Women should not shake their asses.

This.

YOU AINT NO MUSLIM BRUV

buttblasted fat virgin confirmed.

You're just mad white women aren't whores for YOU son.

If you get the opportunity, you should probably kill yourself.

UK is so fucking cucked.

CH4 seriously felt the need to put a mudslime on as a presenter because another mudslime murdered a bunch of people again?

Governments will use these attacks as excuse for a "Global War on Terror" as France will not put an end to immigration but instead will conduct attacks in Syria and Iraq.

cnbc.com/2016/07/15/nice-attack-what-it-means-for-fight-in-syria-iraq.html

This is how it will be from now on.

The West will fight for Israel in the middle east until Israel is in complete control of that region.

Same will go for the United States.

You will see.

No American Leader will ever put an end to the flooding of non whites into the U.S. and survive to the end of term.

Current Year Ruling Class will not allow this.

Trump will win the election. (I'm voting for him)
Will he stop the flood? As a betting man I strongly doubt it. I do believe that he WILL bring the jobs back, because if the country goes belly up Current Year Ruling Class will lose all power and be replaced by actual nationalists.

Well the french are romanised gauls, mixed with franks.

Top shitpost m8
But seriously if you're a kebab you're going to either die or be deported back to your wonderful country that you so bravely fled from like the little sand-nigger bitch you are.

BRAVO
R
A
V
O

you want a Muslim white country, Ahmed? Go to bosnia and tell us about how wonderful it is

Fuck off with your anti-Anglo D&C.

Should Trump win his first step should be cleansing the Secret Service of any potentially disloyal agents and then staffing (maybe even enlarging) it with loyal ones.

Not enough candidates? Military spec ops are full of men with the right attitude, physical and mental skills.

What the fuck are you on? Britbongistan is competing with sweden for the top cuck spot

Brexit lad, they didn't take it lying down like the Krautcucks and the Swedish Femboys.

Lol you fucking wish

'muh britcucks'

Save a life
Bin that knife

Brexit was the first step, show me when they made the 2nd and not just promises of a 2nd step. I really hope you guys can unfuck your country but so far it doesnt look too good

Wake me up when you invoke Article 50. That you anglos think you won your independence with one, non-legally binding referendum is laughable at best.

Mostly Gaulsmixed with romans and whatever other ethnicities the romans used as garrisons and auxilia though, but undeniably some Frank is in there.

Much less than some English are Saxon **for example, though

Before it was Holla Forums posters supporting marxism and liberalism, jews defending their kikery, now its /islam/ posters doing damage control and shilling.

lol you got that of tumblr or something?

but yeah I will do, but you'll just respond denying we're any closer to salvation just like now

How long until this is happening every hour?

fugg :—DD

polite sage

Whoah that's quite optimistic

Year or so.

Europe looks fine that picture

3-6 months. we /kinetic/ now

This has next to nothing to do with your post, I jut wanted an excuse to use it.

I'll be optimistic* and say before the end of the year.

*optimistic because of the wake-up call Muslims are providing.

Simple answer. Get Franons to make some memes about it with the truth. And spam the fuckers comment sections, twitter feeds etc with the truth. Memeing things into reality requires us to show our memes off to everyone wherever possible.

Don't worry I'm sure she won't muck up your plans to deport all the Asians. What was it, 4-6 years before Brexit happens?

:^)

Oops, try again

I think you mean your foreign secretary is a Turk. You're setting yourself up for major disappointment if you think that you have finished your fight.

if theyre whores theyre whores for everyone
the moral prohibtion of rape only applies to virgins and married girls

No one said anything about finishing anything you enormous faggot.
We are on the right path, the people have spoken, they would be foolish to ignore us.
Sage for off topic and getted baited by shill D&C faggots.

Oh to be young.

Oh aye, blonde Boris is so Turkish that he won the Spectator poetry contest with this jab at Erdogan:

There was a young fellow from Ankara

Who was a terrific wankerer

Till he sowed his wild oats

With the help of a goat

But he didn’t even stop to thankera

The same man who called Barack Obama out on his half-caste nature and who refers to black people as "picaninnies". The man who refuses to apologise for any of these things.

Such a bad influence on British politics, we really should get to removing Boris as soon as possible!

Why frogs are so faggots?

dubs confirm

I doubt it, they would just be arrested immediately.

noice pepe

Oh to be a shill

This is the best meme

web.archive.org/web/20160719164044/https://www.rt.com/news/352068-gunman-hotel-provence-france/

We were wrong. Our memetic powers are no longer contained.

this.

why?

holy shit look how turkish he looks????

liveleak.com/view?i=413_1453670223&comments=1

you aren't disagreeing though you're being a demoralising retard

Christ, this sort of thing is becoming a weekly occurrence.

The frogs are being boiled right now.

As much as I dislike gays, this is a bit over the top.

I'm trying to point out to the naieve Brexiters that the EU, the undisputed king of ignoring democratic votes, yours especially so, will not let you go so easily. Need I remind you of Grexit or were you not around here then? You take your country back through 'undemocratic' means, user.

Whatever though, time will pass and you'll realize I was right when they call for a second referendum after many years pass of 'negotiations' (re: letting old people die and immigrants continue to flood in). Then you'll have your legally binding second referendum just to make double sure :^)

Yea dude look how much they want us to stay
express.co.uk/news/uk/683042/EU-referendum-Brexit-Britain-leaves

ROFL. ABSOLUTELY FIFTH COLUMN LEVEL SHIT BY THE FRENCH POLICE/GOVERNMENT.

You tried, bless you.

This.

Make fullchan great again!

Isn't Brexit not going to happen for another 6 years?

What do you expect? this is pigchan run by a jew.

Sensationalism. Theresa May has assembled the most right-wing and Eurosceptic cabinet in decades.

This is what it boils down too always.

Not true at all jack.

Was the little girl wearing a g-string? That, I could understand.

Except that the 'deal' you're going to get is probably going to look a hell of a lot like your current deal and not the immigrant lynching dream you and I would have hoped for. Even if you have your 'Brexit' in name, on the issues of immigration you'll have been no better off since your 'brexiter champion' Boris Johnson doesn't even want to consider limiting immigration. It all comes down to immigration, and I haven't even seen a rumbling that your country will attempt to curtail it.

Have you got any idea of the policies of Theresa May, she is the most Kosher candidate in British History and is going to ban Holla Forums, archive.is and all websites that is not Kosher or PC ect., she is the worst thing to Happen to Britain since we joined the EU and she supports Shariah law.

hello YKTD

I carry a knife everywhere. Can't wait to ventilate some nigger or mud if they do something.

Emma should got there. It'll be a triple-win. She gets to disprove that Muslim ghettos exist, gets to disprove that Muslims are misogynists, and help relieve their pent up desires.

what are you talking about m8?

get a life, bin that knife tbh.
t. bong.

#NotAllKnives

Someone make a thread for OP's qrticle qnd trhis one
theguardian.com/world/2016/jul/18/about-20-people-injured-in-axe-attack-on-train-in-germany
sry lqds tbh

m80, an ISIS with an axe went snackbar on a German train 12 hours earlier.

Why would a French Man do this?

OP's a faggot

archive.is/nQbnF

Never, the muds know they can now get away with murder, the frogs will just say"lets wait for the police to do something"

dont copy pls, private collection

Thank you for giving me another reason to thank god I'm an American.

Top fucking kek, it's more like 60 years

Increased 'security' measures to prevent "lone wolf" attacks.
archive.is/rUunA

OP is a bundle of sticks.

Tiens, prends ta médication, chien d'infidèle.

RIGHT WING LONE WOLF OPERATORS NOW

How is Le Pen doing in the polls?

>wow it's fucking nothing

Don't kid yourself mate, brexit won't save your shit country
nothing will

That's probably the only excuse the libtards will use.

Maybe someone in France should go kill Raphaël Balland, you might inspire more to kill disloyal media/government employers. also try not to get caught :D

The Rotherham council was trying to ban protest marches through the town because they were ocurring so often.

The founder of the EDL has been harrassed and placed with Islamists in prison in an attempt to silence him permanently.

Don't confuse the british luguenpresse with the people.

give it a rest you piece of shit
read

DON'T WAIT FOR THE RACEWAR!

LOCAL POLITICS!

GO DOOR KNOCKING AND WAKE YOUR PEOPLE UP: THEY'RE READY TO HEAR IT

CAMPAIGN FOR BEST ANTI-MIGRANT PARTY OR STAND ALONE ON SAME PLATFORM

This is why Alizee has security

or kosovo.

anyway you have to see it to believe it, how mudslimes can be such shits.

THEY WON'T! AND YOU ALL THINK THEY WILL ONCE IT GETS WORSE?!
THEY'RE SHIT SCARED PUSSIES NOW! BARELY ABLE TO CONFRONT THE REALITY THAT THESE PEOPLE ARE A PROBLEM AND EXISTENTIAL THREAT - LET ALONE TAKING UP ARMS.
THE BEST OUR FOLK WILL DO IN THEIR CURRENT STATE IS TICK A BOX BEHIND A CURTAIN
OUR JOB IS TO BE THERE FOR THOSE WAKING UP
OUR ARMS ARE MEMETIC: OUR SACRIFICE SPAGHETTIC
WE ARE Holla ForumsITICIANS AND HAVE FORGOTTEN IT: SECURE FOOTHOLDS IN LOCAL POLITICS
WE HAVE THE META/GLOBAL INFO: EXPLOIT IT LOCALLY
THE TIMING IS UPON US!
THE HARVEST IS PLENTY BUT THE WORKMEN FEW

okay; thankyou.

youtube.com/user/reziztanze

it really is snackbar season, isn't?

Soon, Sarkozy will blow up the Eiffel Tower to save the muzzlies from this hard work.

how much longer can they keep up this "who are you going to trust, me or your lying eyes?" routine? Holy crap. The sandniggers are ramping up their chimpouts and it's only going to get worse as their population grows.

so channel 4 greets viewers angry over yet another massacre by the religion of peace with a smiling moslem?

Did /islam/ visit this thread or what?

That or people bite low quality bait these days.

The rapings are happening everywhere for decades
It's not just rotherham

At this point I'm wanting these fuckers to come to America.

We'll be waiting for them.

typical Holla Forums

They're already here, most of them are just playing nice until they get enough reinforcements in.

obviously you haven't visited Jew York as of late

Better keep you wimmins on a leash fire Mehmed, cus deys shoo do loves Tyrone

Why so mad britcuck?

Did someone put little girls in your kebab again?

Pint of piss for you, Agent Bergowitz

Which is what I mean, when we start hearing about these stories at home, shit will get heated real fucking fast.

Obviously not, is it now Kebab'd?

IMHO, jews target only the right-wing boards and shit.
Why? It will push the right wingers to retaliate while normies won't hear about those things.
Imagine right now a retaliation. The jews could show the world how right wingers are putting oil in the fire and how much worse than islamists they are.

The key is information. He who can keep the goy unaware can keep control.

btw, it might not the the right time to start a civil war. Muslims are not prepared enough.

I can see where I live that turks have more meetings at the mosque; this is bad news.

daily reminder to always carry a knife.

If you kill a shitskin to defend yourself or someone else, its legal.

It's been known for well over a year that mudslimes post here. Probably some ISIS, too.

daily reminder to open carry or legally ccw

This is most obvious MIDF post in this entire thread…holy shit…

This picture is exactly how Muslim men view white western women.

Radical mudslimes already have training camps on our soil. If you're currently nofunz, you best start going about changing that.

I fucking hate how far ahead of us these dirty sandniggers are.

If they weren't anti-White, I might have joined them just for the lels. Of course, since they attacked Whites, they have to be slaughtered to the very last man, along with their families.

You'll carry your Dimije on a stick

from the pic:
Pedophilia in the UK, brought to you by Theresa May, sponsored by [REDACTED].

Holla Forums the video game?

At this point, I simply want the maximum possible amount of savagery from the Europeans.

The burnt carcasses of Muslim children must hang from every lamppost, tied up by their own intestines. I want us to forever forget how to be civilized.

Insofar as my mind hasn't been completely addled by Khorne's bloodlust, I do see the sub-optimal nature of such action. We'll achieve the best results, not by outright massacres and civil war, but by toppling the cuck state through low-level reprisals and general chaos. The FN, brought into power by promising law and order amid the general unrest, can then begin incremental deportations, first starting with "extremists" (no explicit reference to Islam need be made), then expanding to "anti-French elements".

I know that many on Holla Forums balk at such proposals, but this is the ideal counter-strategy to ISIS. They want to provoke a crackdown on Muslims in the West, hoping that they will join their side. While we do want to crack down on Muslims in the West, we can counteract ISIS's aims by cloaking our efforts in universalistic language (at first):

At all times, the majority of Muslims must feel that their religion isn't targeted and that they can still be part of French society if they so choose. Xenophobia, while understandable, must be controlled, so as not to drive our enemies into desperation.

Remember "First they came for the Socialists and I said nothing": This is how Hitler did it.

I forgot to add: that also referred to the low-level violence, not just the boiling of the cockroach. The Nazis upset and paralyzed the Weimar government by beating up commies in the streets. The constant violence made the MPs afraid to do anything to exacerbate the tensions, while at the same time, it made them look for someone to whom to pass them buck.

We don't need massacres where a hundred or more Muslims die; we need a few beatings and perhaps an isolated shooting here and there, always with ambiguous motives. Following the successful example of the Nazis, our goal must be to keep the French government in a state of constant apprehension, too afraid to come forward with any solution and eager to put someone else in charge, so that they can take the blame.

But it is not a redpilled videogame. It is called tWolfenstein the new order and the "Nazis" are the devil whites and the main character is a jew that kill them. The good thing is that the game really shows the great technological advancement that the Third Reich could have been done if they were not defeated in WW2.

But I just love to see the trailer with that glorious video and music. The other game's OSTs are pretty good too.

Yeah, it also perpetuates that "Hitler wanted to take over the world xD" bullshit, and has Germany turn on Italy and Japan.
Germany also nuked the USA twice, despite Hitler detesting the idea of nuclear weapons.

France is literally on the brink of a race war. That's one place where this will not end peacefully. Even when the FN are elected (they already have the majority among white French in many places).

Leftists are the sort of people who would have a mudslime stay above them with a raised scimitar and their last words would be "goddamn neo-nazis made Muslims feel uncomfortable and not accepted, all we needed was more tolerance".

It's too bad, but nothing can be done about it, I suppose. Orderly deportations would have been preferable, instead of the volatile, bloody durka-durka that is on the horizon.

Brexit triggered fuck all.
Honour attacks like this have been going on for decades.
10 - 15 years ago people used tocall us tin foil crazies when if we tried to discuss the topic. Killing a woman or throwing acid in her face because she kissed a white man or didn't wear a veil, was just unimaginable to normalfags and leftists, the behavior exceeded their limits of comprehension so cognitive dissonance kicked in to make them believe you mist be insane to talk about it.

Nick Griffin was actually charged with hate speech for spilling the beams on the Rotherham schoolgirl rapes way back around 2005. Again, no one believed it.

Now its just accepted as a daily fact of life in Europe.

French mother and daughters or (((french))) (muslim/nigger).

The difference is only that the press is choosing to report rather than blackout the stories.
Undoubtedly they have a bigger plan on mind on doing so, probably hoping young men will sign up for the war against Israel's enemies in the M.E.

I don't know about you goys but the second shit hits the fan, I'm finding myself the closest Synagogue.

It has all the hallmarks of Muslim on Muslim honour attack.
Was probably a family member.

one word. Taqiyya. It's about infiltration And deception, and if a Muslim eats pork or smokes or even snorts cocaine off a hooker's tits in the name of advancing the interests of Islam, then it is holy. There is no such thing as a Moderate Muslim. There are only Sleeper agents and sleeper cells.

archive.is/4WLfj

If you want a redpilled TV show on the subject, Homeland is your answer.

A soldier comes back from captivity by Al-Qaeda forces, and into the arms of the nation, but carrying a secret, he's now a secret Muslim tasked with a deadly mission, kill the president of the united states.

He nearly does it too in episode 12 season one via a suicide vest while crowded in a bunker with the entire congress after a diversionary sniper attack.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homeland_(TV_series)

This is why the Catholic church had inquisitors!

I'm hoping me and a few of my lads can pop down and take part but jai ne parle Francais tbh

I wonder this too. Most people say "Oh, they'll just use Europeans to get rid of the muslims." But they fail to realize that once we start giving a shit about our homes and our families, we're going to drive those muds into the sea, then come looking for the scum that let them in.

The jew is in a bad way, even if he doesn't realize it. He overplayed his hand.

One attack a day keeps the kaffir at bay.
Embrace the admirable new world, goy.

You have the kind of circumspect mind which is sadly a rarity on Holla Forums.
It is incredibly fucking naive to think that the Jewish press would be reporting all of this stuff, of Jews did not stand to!benefit from it.
You know, the same Jewish press that kept!the Rotherhamm(and other) rape gangs unreported for over a decade.
The same Jewish press that tried to hush up the abduction, mutilation, immolation amdq mirdermof 15-year-old Scottish schoolboy Kris's Donald by a pack of Muslim men.
Especially in the UK, the Home Office can control reporting on any incident of wishes to keep secret through the "D-notice" system.
The National Union of Journalists has enshrined within its code of!conduct, de facto!censorshon cases of minority crime. It is written that details of an offender or suspect's race and religion should be withheld in most cases, and it is, this is called acting in the interests of "community cohesion".

So anyway, Kikes gain from this because it takes the heat off them and their direct responsibility for mass immigration to Europe. Women and children stories also!serve to!help!recruit white knights willing to go!and fight for Israel. At the same!e time they tug the heart-strings of female voters and ensure that all candidates need to do to secure the female!vote is promise to " make women and children safe."
Why do you think the front page!of every rwf had the "dead girl" with amteddy bear next to her? Ludicrously staged but that doesn't matter, normal tag psychology has been hacked for nearly a hundred yeqrsmalready, they can be controlles like robots… And most on Holla Forums are no wiser. This is why shills make such good use of photographs of young women, and young women pretending to be right-wing get instant and massive popularity… It just works.

You're assigning too much agency and intelligence to these people. It's one thing if a Jihadi shaves off his beard or if some Muzzie gives an interview on the TV about how "Islam" means "peace", but it's quite another to live a consistent double life, like some deep undercover agent.

There is little utility in engaging in miscellaneous degeneracy before you commit a terrorist attack, since it won't divert attention from you and the press is all too willing to make up lies on your behalf anyway.

A far more likely scenario was that this guy was a culturally Muslim shitbag who did suffer from depression, and guilt over his lifestyle, and decided to make amends through martyrdom. If you go back and look at past perpetrators as well as Western Wahhabists in general, you'll find that this is a somewhat common occurence: a Muslim lives like a Western degenerate, feels guilty, gets guilt-tripped by radicals, then decides to absolve himself through killing the kuffar.

Of course, the media conveniently ignores that, even if all they're saying is true, his motivation still would've been Islamic. His actions weren't some elaborate form of suicide, as they imply, but a desire to cleanse oneself of sin in the Islamic way.

In any case, we don't need such bullshit narratives getting out, because they'll just muddle the waters. It's better to just insist that the press is straight-up lying and that this guy was an Islamist, simple as that.

This board is shit now. You all call yourselves red pill, but are just newfags who know shit about anything. Anyone can go out and fuck whores in america. And most women are whores. Give me a day and I can teach any man how to read a woman and give her the tingles she needs to throw herself away on impulse. You haven't accomplished anything other than the self-degrading act of having someone's sloppy seconds think of another man while giving you sex to extract resources from you. You're where I was 10 years ago. You're a cuck. Case in point; you used 'you just can't get laid and live in your mom's basement' bullshit feminist logic.

People like you destroy everything your ancestors built. You make excuses for women, put them on a pedestal, and then next thing you know they are de facto running rome while barbarians sack it. Men and women evolved differently, women all descended from women who chose to sleep with invaders rather than being killed by them. Nature gives zero fucks about your feelings. Having one night stands with whores and bragging is as pathetic as a dindu thinking he's great because he beat someone up; it's a fallback for having to look in the mirror and realize how pathetic you are. Everytime people like you get cucked, I feel the same glee I feel when a cop guns down a nigger or a faggot dies of aids as your genes will be removed from reality and your cuck self-obsessed retardation with it.

This board is fucking compromised. You'll call me a shill but the hilarious part is the shills have already won the same way they have been winning: they used moral guilt trips to change the culture, making this place more accessible to tripfags from halfshit and reddit.

In conclusion; kill yourself. You'd be doing the white race a favor, you dumpster diving whore enabling piece of shit who destroys society for the sake of muh dik.

Show us picture of all the hot chicks you banged, Roosh.

no shit?

to live a consistent double life, like some deep undercover agent.

Double life? It's simple, only tell half-truths to non-believers, and gain their trust, and their confidence and wait for an opportunity to massively screw them while profiting yourself.

Storytime. 3 years ago me and my group of potsmoking friends befriended a syrian fugee, Zahib Mahmood. We called him Zack. Nice guy, at the time. We smoked pot, had potlucks, Did things for each other.

2 years in, another friend Quinton, his mother gets gravely ill from a combo of liver failure AND a stroke, Zack offers to help out. He drives her to her clinic appointments, helps her shop, nice person things like that.

This goes on for a month until the poor womans condition is worsened by neglect Via hospital staff (sandniggers and pajeets, Surrey Memorial Hospital, don't go there) her leg has to be amputated, and Zack strikes.

We didn't know until a week later that Zack (with help from a muslim nurse with a female neckbeard) had tricked the woman into signing power of attorney while she was in a half lucid state by pretending to be her real son.
So with the magic paper in hand he bankrupted her of $30,000, legally took possession of her car and was in the process of moving his entire extended family into her house as she lay dying in hospital, even got the RCMP to protect his ass when her family came to throw him out and stop her selling the dying woman's stuff.

That was a year ago, he's still driving her car, and there's nothing the (((RCMP))) can do about it.

Zahid Mahmood, I swear this. If I ever find you, I'll cut your balls off myself, you filthy kebab.

Taqiyya isn't cover for Terrorism, its used in the earlier stages of Islamic conquest to keep the heat off the invaders until they have enough % of the population to switch to overt violence.
The worst enclaves in the UK, France, Sweden, Germany, Denmark are entering phase 3 now, where taqiyya is no longer required.
Four stages of Islamic conquest: civilusdefendus.wordpress.com/civil-defense/4-stages-of-islamic-conquest/
Video relates, a borough in London entering 3, taqiyya is gone and gaysz drinkers, women are openly harassed and attacked.

That's not actually taqiyya. The objective of Islam IS peace and it is a religion of peace, so no lying is required to make that claim. The problem is, they have a different definition of peace than the typical non-muslim.
The remaining 1% already knows what I am referring to.

how I forgot to say
It was today by the way

Why wont Muslims just chill the fuck out?

WOW you are like so le ebin re pilled :DDDDD. Did you get all of those social skills from self help books written by a persian immigrant or are you the persian immigrant?

No sex.

I'd never trust a Muslim in my life, but this isn't Taqiyya. He wasn't lying to extend the reach of Islam, he was just lying for personal gain.

I don't, but I'm willing to listen. Are you referring to the sort of peace that's brought about by the total domination and subjugation of society?

this

also they are sand niggers

It gets worse. We also found out he was Part of FSA, ISIS's feeder/front group.
My suspicion is that he's deep cover.

When you cut the balls off make sure you feed them to a pig.
The next day, you cut up the pig and feed it to the muslim scum.

It's been obvious to me for about 14 years now they are setting up a genocide on Arabs and North African Muslims.

Slowly but surely they will raise the temperature of the water until there will be only one final solution to these savages.

(99.99% of who have never committed any terrorism or support violence against nonbelievers)

160k terrorists worldwide
1.6 billion Muslims

But the events will get so shocking, I expect public decapitations of children, that even the most cucked leftie will be drooling with rabid vengeance.

He used taqiyya and kitman in order to gain a foothold for his family, not just himself. Conquest by displacement is called hijrah, it's the non-violent form of jihad. Women especially are encouraged to participate, since their ability to shit anchor babies makes them vital in this process

Bull fucking shit you muslium nigger. Everyone of you worthless fucking faggots I have met has been a lowly fucking dog who deserves death. MUZZIES GOOD BOYZ NIGGERS DIN DO NUFFIN

Wasn't enough with Sweden. Then Germany had to join the group. Now it's France. Man, the list of Western European peoples I hate keeps growing thanks to Holla Forums.

why are you hating us faggot ? Am I hating you because of all the killing niggers running free in your country ?

So this is why the kept sending Mia death threats?

Circumcision + inbreeding + nig genes = Violent McRapey

At least we shoot them when they break into our homes, and we defend ourselves on the streets, sometimes with guns as well. We're not willing victims like Western Europeans, which is why I'm hating them more and more every day. After an attack in the US you see outrage across the internet from Americans. I come on the internet after an attack in a nation like France and all I see is French people rushing to attack anyone criticizing Islam (literally every single post from French people after the Nice attack that I saw were attacks on Americans demeaning Islam). The people I see posting angry comments are Americans and a few Brits here and there. Why the fuck wouldn't I hate them? They must take a sick pleasure in being victimized or something, because they all fucking fight to keep it going.

don't forget polyamory - 80% of the men with 20% of the women leads to a lot of pissed off sand niggers

9-11-2001
I REMEMBER YOU
YOU
the white savior
you were there
to rescue all WHITES

YOU
YOU WERE THERE AGAIN
YOU AMERICAN MADMAN
SO PROUD
'MURRICA - NO ONE ELSE IN THE WORLD
BESIDE
'MURRICA

ЩΔKƐ҉ ƲƤ ƐƲ҉ƦO҉ƤƐ

I think you have the numbers mixed up, but yeah. That shit leads to rape squads.

the hidden hand of kek is working to redpill the french. our lord is with you on this blessed day.

shit, you're right

Was there an aftermath with the 30 somalis marching through Minnesota?
youtube.com/watch?v=ebXBMruRAUk

I don't know, I don't follow these stories.

Bonglander here.

When polled 27% of British muslims said they supported the Charlie Hebdo killings. That's over 1 in 4 who openly admit to it.

Seriously if you've seen how these subhumans comport themselves over here you'd think different. They will bring it down on their own heads.

No is right.

Nothing will change until the traitors, apologists and sympathizers face consequences. Going after the mudslimes will do nothing except give the gutmensch opportunities to virtue signal. Start killing them of and watch them run in horror like the cowards they are.

All the normies in the U.S. are hearing today are 'wife steals other wifes generic feel good statement everyone spews'. News at 11.

Fucking Every damned minute of the day today. The whore of Trump steals the first tranny speech. All two fucking paragraphs.

Also remember the politicians' plan is to divide and conquer the populous by presenting them with an enemy on their doorstep to fight so they can pass all kinds of laws unchecked and use the increased crime/racism/etc as an excuse. Leftie cucks are just the cherry on the top for the politicians because they both applaud the division and the conquering while attacking those that don't. If the politicians don't see consequences then they'll keep going, attacking lefties will only remove the popular support for the traitors (of which most are bots, paid shills, and inflated numbers) and won't actually stop them. Though if the lefties are smart enough to run scared when they get specifically targeted, they'll be smart enough to run scared when they see their idols (the traitors) get targeted too.

tl;dr: Kill the politicians and you get change, kill lefties and you get more dead whites and more recruits to eventually kill the politicians.

I would suggest an hunting rifle and a hide.

Don't need armies. Just motivation.
Who am I kidding, we aint going to do anything but stroke it to pron and play vidia in between shitposting on Holla Forums. That is just who we are.

For shits and giggles. Any ABC guys out there want to try and look themselves up? It is very enlightening. Hell, even I was surprised when shit like your kids class schedule is readily available. Better keep that shitty system secure dudes, never know when some snackbar will realize the system gives them all the information they could need about their enemies forces. Couldn't con me into being one of you fuckers if you laid Trump money on my ass. Fuck that you brave enforces of the law.

It also claims that all that technology is jewish in origin. To the point where a literal auschwitz survivor can reverse engineer a giant robot to break out, while literally being tied in a firing squad.

Although it's worth a pirate just to see the volkshalle rendered in all it's glory.

Why, it will precisely be the Leftie whose savagery will shock even Holla Forums! If you conducted a poll, you'd find that most people here would be content with just kicking them the fuck out. Our position is generally well-reasoned and we look the fact of the incompatibility of our cultures/races in the face, but the Leftie and the normie do not have a reasoned position. They shun us and hold up "refugees welcome" signs purely as a matter of hollow dogma. When that dogma finally collapses, they will shift to utter barbarism at the drop of a hat.

The normie is amoral and vain to a degree that, I feel, Holla Forums doesn't quite comprehend. He's extremely fickle and it's only his addiction to virtue signalling that imbues his behavior with any consistency at all. When that virtue signalling no longer gains him social approval, his thorough amorality shines through: In one minute, he's handing out teddies to muds, and in the next, he goes "what, you don't like it? Fuck it, I'll just fucking kill you, bitch. I'll kill your family too!"

The majority doesn't commit terrorism because they're lazy and cowardly. A vast, vast amount very much supports the activities of terrorists, as opinion polls on the topic will show you. In some Muslim countries, as much as 10% of respondents approve of ISIS.

The statements are equivalent if you switch the numbers.

I hope someone burns Manuel Valls' family alive.

The US media stations ALWAYS have niggers reporting on the crime committed by niggers. It's blatant propaganda

Let's make a game, what are those pictures ? Can you guess ?

4ville is too normie now, the whole fam meme and shit spread to instagram in like a week max. It's beyond being decent ever again.

It's the place were the terrorist was killed.

archive.is/sYA3l

I am so proud, we are centuries after the revolution and we are still doing shit like that.
People wrote "assassin" on the spot and put messages there.
Messages like :

And some just put shit and garbage on the spot.

The newspaper Le monde recount that a smilling women just told them before dropping her chewing gum on the spot.
A man next to her explains

I think if you switched the numbers you would get something like Portland

thanks for the tips satan

t. mohammad.
gas yourself so we don't have to.

Did you get raised by a single mother and felt the need to protect disgusting whores like her? I hope you get AIDS, then you will learn the value of fucking a woman who actually values herself.

You should teach your own women how to behave, stop being a fucking cuck.

hi murdoch

TANKS BOMBS AND PLANES

Next month

the violence done to the infant during circumcision plays a role in the fatal conflicts in the Middle East between Muslims and Jews, two groups that practice circumcision
8ch.net/pol/res/6782758.html#6790275

ChristCucks BTFO

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/_kQ6Co98UlAo84y4ScvD9Q/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/59000260/#59004883

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/lFi3fJhxFBpVamZ8t7TtkA/

Me too.

this.
all those refugees welcome shitlibs would have marched with the NSDAP in 1934 (and in parallel universe in which the Nazisactually were the bad boys).

No, the father left her when she was pregnant. He didn't get cucked, he hit it then quit it, but not before converting her to his desert religion, apparently. Now she's looking for a "good Muslim man" to raise some other nigger's kids. Learn to read French.

The Franks were Dutch/ German. Frankish is the direct ancestor of modern Dutch.

Needs a critical mass, it's building now, must get worse though, has to get to the point where the police are sick to the fucking hilt and enough of the public is directly or knows someone who knows someone who was effected. Then marches will kick off and it'll snowball from there.

Surrey, huh? Does the 81 know? They will now.

They've always been roll over faggots, their men are weak.

I now your history books only go back about 200 years but france is literally the reason the crusades happened, they have the highest muslim kill count out of anyone besides maybe other muslims

Some girls are fucking whores who go out and get fucked up YOUNG though, they see some shithead with weed and vodka and they got in the car, it's like a dodgy icecream van for sluts.

What happened after that was down to how fucking dumb they were. They were readily exploitable and a lot went willingly.

M8 I'm English,

French are faggots.

Oh jeez lol!

You seem to forget every cunt who was alive and able to Crusade then is now dead and replaced with 2 cucks and a niggerslime.

It's a progress report. They're providing you with insider information on how the destruction of the West is coming along.

Over 3/4 of the causalities the whites will suffer in the coming race wars will occur within the first days and weeks of the conflict. These will be inner city liberals who will get torn to shreds. When the rural and sub-urban whites mobilize and besiege the fallen cities, that's when the Muzzies will inevitably lose. They are highly concentrated in the cities and are delusional due to their current successes. I'd like to see them squirm under rain of airstrikes whilst being embargoed from a proper food supply. It will dozens of Gaza strips all across Europe.

far right were used by the states. P2 in italy, gladio stay behinds, all sorts of crazy shit in the seventies. The moaists were pretty hardcore, tho. embassy takeovers and shit

10/10
Webm'd

I need bigger happening, shit like this is expected

Niggers are going to have a hard time once they get sent back to Africa.

They do. Unfortunately they said it was a civil matter. They were first to cuck for hin as well.

Oh, by the way, typo. His name is Ziad Mahra. Forgot to check my records on the subject.

Sorry.

Why won't they all just fucking die already? They are like a fucking plague on humanity.

Individuals do not exist. Get fucking racist now before you go extinct, honky.

even Turkey, the mudshit country with the highest, is 88

I agree, they will gladly march them into the ovens chanting their new slogans.

and it's already beginning. When western children begin to be kidnapped and tortured/murdered on video for the glory of Allah, the final straw will break.

The same 'polling companies' who said Trump had no chance to win the nomination? Polls can be taken in a way that shows exactly what you want them to.

Officially they need a random distributed sample of the target demographic, and it is assumed for a statistical result to be significant that you do have a good mix of people being questioned.

If you knew everything about everyone because you monitored their daily activities and selected just those people whose views matched what you wanted your poll to show, it wouldn't be hard to show 90% of all Muslims want Shariah law.

The truth is majority of Muslims are nonpracticing. The girls are total sluts and only wear the hijab to avoid problems with their grandparents or relatives at home. The boys drink and do drugs and couldn't give two shits about haram or halal or fighting for Isis.

The Muslims you see portrayed in media are CIA or MI-5 or Mossad plants, designed to shill an agenda to the point of nausea, and the ones who are living in the ghettos in cities such as London are poor African immigrants who have been purposely put there and forced to segregate.

This was tried in the 70s and 80s but you youngins don't recall. They couldn't get the westernized Muslims to commit terrorist acts then, and had to pay Iranians and Saudi's, forge their passports, make them hijack airplanes, use car bombs. A lot of those people who were accused terrorists later turned out to be Zionist Mossad agents planning false flag operations to convince the Western countries that war was needed in the Middle East. But back then people were less trusting of Jews so it didn't really work out as they had intended.

The vain music and media culture of the 80s-90s created a generation of depressed nihilistic people, who without Christian values, raised empty soulless children who wanted to be spoonfed everything and consumed the official narrative like it was the new gospel.

Having much experience of the Moslem here in Britain I'd have to disagree with your appraisal. The younger ones are indeed typically militant, and our population polls (from that European wide survey conducted by the guardian, no less) as the most 'extreme' in terms of desiring sharia, execution of homosexuals, etcetera.

The mosques are packed here and the young Moslems have a sense of grievance cognate with the false narrative of BLM, namely a belief that their troubles flow from whitey who must be exterminated, and they are smugly confident of winning since the establishment hides their crimes and fails to report their bomb threats, attacks and plots- as well as their notoriously liberal attitudes.

TL:DR the British Moslem is an avowed enemy.

Oh god, that story. I would have killed those fucking mudslimes even if they put me away forever for it.

I for one and glad this is the freedom feminism and leftism has won for women everywhere. Cover up or get knifed, you white slags.

t. Omar

Then like Bezmenov said you guys are fucked. An entire generation has to be purged, the communist zombie cannot be resurrected. It's like taking heroin away from an addict, they will kill before they give it up.

how is circumsision christian? only niggers jews and heretics do it.

It isn't.

Also:
Wew lad, are you new here?

i dont really care if the thread is stickied or not, the question was not OP related so it in good ethicate to sage
is 2006 new?

So you're at least 30?

Damn straight.
Atleast the majority of the country have common sense, cant say as much for the youths coming from our education system

GOOD THOSE DISGUSTING WHORES DESERVED TO DIE

In Belgium they kicked a shitskin into the hospital, he was harrassing woman and white folks fucked him up big time.
The shitskin was hitting woman with a belt and some of them where bleeding, they kicked him out of the cafe and other cafe-goers took the fight to him.
Wish I was there, I live very close to where it happened (Roeselare), this is in West-Flanders, one of the least cucked places in whole of western-europe.

We'll need more rope.

user, i..

I'll raise you both by one thompson pro-NS croat-kebab

Am I the only one here that just can't get that webm to run after I downloaded it?

ISIS is to Islam what the Church is to Christianity.

A tool for jewish control of the goyim.

What do Christians think about bringing back crucifixions for people like this someday? Or are those too sacred to use on them because Jesus died that way?

Sure thing, fellow reactionary white Christian man.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

Even the most peaceful man lose his shit one day or another.

There are too many happenings so I can't catch up with them. This year is awfully active, isn't it?

Absolutely halal

theyre low IQ savages who only understand violence

it wouldnt take much to make these sandniggers civil

a handful of beatings and a few public lynchings and these fucking sandniggers would flyright

you ever wonder why they behead and stone people all the time? its how they function, they think mindless acts of violence establish order, and that random executions are a show of true force

do it to them and theyll start shitting themselves and retract into their shitty little no go zones

We don't want them there. We want them gone.

your dubs are a blessing from KEK… The time is now!

They are right though, Britain will not be leaving the EU, the process will just be stalled indefinitely. Timeline is already 4-6 years. The only use of winning the vote was to trigger White leftists who also don't understand that votes mean nothing.

They should be "allowed" to enrich one of those rich, famous feminists who preach tolerance and multiCULTuralism

Great idea if you want people to think that you're crazy.

Oh boy, a bunch of normalfags.
Better not wrongthink just in case user!

Good information, Lord Of Darkness.

The digits really do have a mind of their own.

We hate gay people!

But having sex with kids and goats is completely fine.>>6785777

Satan is a bit moody today…

meh, thats fuck all complicated

buy a ridiculously priced ruger 10/22 or a remington 700 from a gunshow and get some ammo elsewhere like walmart with cash

pick a selected target whos alone and facing away from position

leave, repeat in different location

dissasemble gun and dump in peices 50 miles away

throw the barrel in the largest body of water or river nearby

also

you dont fucking want a work truck from a company

a lot of them monitor when and where you turn on the keys let alone the fucking fact that you have a giant fucking paper trail of you renting a car that fits a description, anything produced in the past 10 years will give you away for the simple fact they register time and location

rented truck in your fucking name, that has a recording of being turned off and turned back on at the location of the incident at the same exact time?

did you fucking think about this? or do you just fucking trucks are just husks attached to an engine that have no computer monitors on the engine atall

….oh, youre talking about assassinating some european cuck ive never heard of

I thought we were talking about shooting hadjis

My point still stands with the fucking "work truck" and Van bullshit

a fucking white panel van is not conspicuous in any fucking universe, in fact its pretty much the shadiest fucking thing to see next to a giant trojan horse if youre security detail or asset protection

do like that spook did in DC

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beltway_sniper_attacks

get out schlomo

Keep this in mind:

Despite all the anti-war protests and even the Kent State shooting, the thing that spelled the political doom for the Vietnam war was when every American had a friend or family member who died in combat, or had a friend who was mourning a dead loved one.

Most cultures understand that open sexual perversion is detrimental. Which is why these people do their livestock buggering at midnight.