LEZLAY

Leslie Jones Thread part III

8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6784181

Previous ^

JUST BUST HER

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6784181
archive.is/mBtTk
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4tk7wj/leslie_jones_bombarded_with_racist_tweets_after/
8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#q6783775
rt.com/viral/352075-ghostbusters-jones-twitter-racists/
web.archive.org/save/https://www.rt.com/viral/352075-ghostbusters-jones-twitter-racists/
junkee.com/fans-are-tweeting-their-loveforlesliej-after-leslie-jones-receives-a-torrent-of-racial-abuse/81725
time.com/4412232/leslie-jones-ghostbusters-tweets/
reddit.com/r/LiveFromNewYork/comments/4tjzrz/loveforlesliej/
reddit.com/r/LiveFromNewYork/
youtu.be/5zON0o_d51E?t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=Icb_tRTnA4g
cosmicbooknews.com/content/mike-ohearn-cast-he-man-masters-universe-movie
imdb.com/title/tt0093507/
therpf.com/showthread.php?t=263726&page=23
vimeo.com/74504707
8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6783775
twitter.com/search?q=#ghostbusters empty
nytimes.com/2016/07/20/movies/leslie-jones-star-of-ghostbusters-becomes-a-target-of-online-trolls.html?_r=0
archive.is/wphpX
breitbart.com/milo/2016/07/19/breaking-milo-suspended-twitter-20-minutes-party/
youtube.com/watch?v=-UJbciMYDh8
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906
archive.is/K8l1p
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755166916768038912
youtube.com/watch?v=tlu6ByCTI-8
youtube.com/watch?v=005oFaM4dyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

She believes screenshots of photoshopped tweets are proof her account was hacked.

Her IQ must be abysmally low.

I think Leslie is a pretty cool gal. Eh she retweets furry loli and doesn't afraid of anything

real talk

So niggers literally are animals? Not in a symbolic way, not in a scientific way, but as in they're beasts that can only think in materialistic terms.

Why does everything they do always come down to dick?

LOL

Apparently the racists over at reddit created a new meme in honor of Leslie called "le monkey face".

smh fam

That nigger looks like a black Daisy Ridley… Damn Daisy Ridley is fucking ugly.

at least the civil war dindu nuffin movie and the unneeded Independence Day sequel bombed

>8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6784181
archive.is/mBtTk

Thanks bl00d

smh please stop hacking her account.

this was so fucking bad i felt compelled to watch it entirely. people actually think this is clever. they tune in every saturday night to watch this.

I feel like this could be used to our advantage.

Does anyone want to false flag this shit? pic related. whipped it up in 5 seconds

Did you catch that she comes in too early and instead of running with it says "O-Oh sorry"…TO LOUIS C CUCK?

Only Leslie Jones is too beta for Louis King Cuck

I say trigger her till they make an SNL skit. Get this on the news and they'll have to address it.

Not only that but if they make a skit, they'll then have less viewers who are getting increasingly fed up with SNL's bullshit.

reddit.com/r/movies/comments/4tk7wj/leslie_jones_bombarded_with_racist_tweets_after/

She wants us to become her master again?

At this moment I feel almost bad for her.

PLZ STOP

Also where is the gif from?

lol what?

nimble navigators

Why is this all happening anyway?

Why not?

That was terrible. The jive talk segment of the old Airplane movie is a far funnier treatment of blackspeak.

He's even more appalling than she is. Isn't he famous? Why?

I don't get the hatred on her though. She's kind of dull and innocuous.

There are so many more punchable black celebs. Like Beyonstage.

are libs still shitting on James Rolfe for not wanting to see the new ghostbusters shitfest?

Kek, saying Rupert Goldblatt and Erza Feinstien are white is like saying Argentina is White

Shit writes itself

Wait Milo Spoke at the RNC and Nige didn't

I felt bad for her but damn she kept feeding it.

Sometimes twatter is a magical place

Where did the real pol users go i cant stand this faggot shit calling that giant nigger tranny she all throughout these threads. Most of you need to gas yourselves.

I love Toxic Avenger

People evacuated Pol because of the Jones thing.

Mate, It's a bit of fun and it's usually done.

responded to wrong post sorry,

Why'd you post the same image twice?
I don't get it.

How many of you have gotten your twitter accounts shoah'd so far

In the previous thread we decided to meme her suicide and and see if we can get it to go viral. Here is some oc made before and the link to the orignal thread. Look at the thread bottom up to see where we left off.
8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#q6783775

Anybody got any data on how many tweets were actually sent to her?

It is hard to tell because the twitter staff began to holocaust any tweets they deemed problematic. I assume that someone out there has an automatic bot that can tally all total tweets but I am not sure.

TO BE FAIR that was funnier than most (((SNL))) skits in the past 1000 years.

I kinda feel bad for her tbh fampai: she should be in the jungle being a simple monkey woman in a primitive society without mirrors or twitters. It's like teasing a baboon in the zoo. We need to campaign to return her to the jungles where she can be free. No more Harambes, no more killings!

If that is funnier than all the other SNL skits, SNL must be more garbage than I thought - because that was unfunny from start to end.

has a baboon in the zoo ever been teased to the point of suicide?

SNL has always been one of the shittiest "comedies" on talmudvision and anyone who is entertained by it can immediately be dismissed as having sub-room-temperature IQ.

Probably in Russia, they're pretty mean.

(checked)

If you made a compilation of every funny SNL skit ever made it'd probably clock in at under 30 minutes.

The anonsterr
Anonaroniiii
Anonaramaaaa

Makin copiiessssss

They'd all have Phil Hartman probably.

Literally who is this nigger bitch?

Cisbusters star.

Keep these going.
Kek give us the power to slay to show us you are with us

Why do you make that shit all autistic?

There is no sense to the layout of that and most images like that. You just copy and past images in the next empty space.

coming from someone with actual autism that disorderly layout is most disagreeable.

better?

Niggers have such greasy skin she has no choice if she wants to shine or not.

Would accusing Paul Feig of extreme racism and transphobia for never casting hispanics, asians or trannies into significant roles work ?
Also, notice how the "prince charming" in all his movies is ALWAYS white. Sounds like he's trying to reinforce normative white supremacist stereotypes.

There was a M2F tranny as one of the co-stars

oh fuck which one was it ?

Leslie Jones.

why, harambe of course

i thought calling a nigger shine was racist

cool ,guess it's still cleared to go :^)

Fucking liars.

well buzzfeed joined the defense force..

Sitting here on the hottest day in my life eating ice cream and half melting watching the she boon also melt has made my day boys

They aren't people.

You a bong, lad? Roasting here

Yeah fam, can't post in brit/pol/ because i got a huge run of dubs and trips and want to maintain the illusion of being a get god tbh

Milo is a faggot and a liability.

He is trying to divide and conquer and subvert.

Trusting this guy was a huge mistake. He will continue to make us look bad and pretend that he's on our side.

Holla Forums gamergate here, why are you falseflaging us over this.

Because it's funny tbh

to where?
xyz?

What was that lad?

We don't like it, it disrupts and makes the movement look bad.

you were too lezlay to make a proper thread you fucking nigger?

Holy shit she looks like that one overbite nigger that laughs at stupid things.

lad I've got bad news for you….

Hard buscuits I'm afraid lad. We need banter for the bantz god.

I'm starting to think the jews took this nigger only to have something funny to tell during their private parties.

Fucking burnouts.

What does that mean? Are you trying to bully me? This is a bully free zone lad.

we are literally keeping your movement alive, and honestly I'm a little offended at how ungrateful you are

what did he mean by this?

LOOKS LIKE MEATS BACK ON THE MENU BOYS

Some of you are alright. Don't go to RNC tomorrow.

Don't you morons get it. MILO is at the heart of this. He's the one that drummed this thing us into.

Why are you surprised that his attention whoring, (((subversive))) mind is doing things that set the movement back?

Why are you surprised? Honestly?

Trusting this guy is a fucking idiotic move. He's doing what all (((subversives))) do. Don't fucking fall for it.

Holy shit, you're like a Unicorn

Wow, I hadn't thought about a gamergate angle to all of this. Mostly because it's current year, not 2014. But if calling the nigger a nigger makes your movement look bad, I guess I'll have to join in.

You do realise this thread is about [TRIGGERING] some niggers, right? Milo has fuck all to do with this, but people are linking him in for keks. Christ try to atleast look like you're paying attention chaim.

fuck off.

I cannot believe gamergate just bullied two poor innocent transfaggots :(

GAMERGATE STRIKES AGAIN!?

Seriously, get the fuck over yourself m8e, it's a bit of a chortle nothing more

With love from Russia

"One of the stars of the new ‘Ghostbusters’ film, Leslie Jones, has been bombarded with racial slurs on Twitter for her part in the controversial reboot.
Jones shared some of the abuse she received on her account Monday evening, which ranged from blaming her for Aids to comparing her to a gorilla."

rt.com/viral/352075-ghostbusters-jones-twitter-racists/

Archive for you faggots.
web.archive.org/save/https://www.rt.com/viral/352075-ghostbusters-jones-twitter-racists/

sheeeeeeet

#FamousMelianaTrumpQuotes
Just started trending

kinda funny that a bit of twatter banz is making more international 'news' than BLM in the last few weeks

Not "unicorns". Cockroaches. PR fags are legion. They are the ones that ruined gamergate with their "LWs" and "signal boosting".

I don't know how to archive

junkee.com/fans-are-tweeting-their-loveforlesliej-after-leslie-jones-receives-a-torrent-of-racial-abuse/81725

time.com/4412232/leslie-jones-ghostbusters-tweets/

Decided to check le reddit:

reddit.com/r/LiveFromNewYork/comments/4tjzrz/loveforlesliej/

they also ruined the putsch in roachistan

Not gonna bully, but how do you not know how to do that?

did anyone else see this last night? it was up for about 10 minutes, then she deleted it. didn't get a chance to archive ;_;

GottaKnockHarder 1 point 2 minutes ago

Did she actually kill herself or was that the trolls?

I want to tear my fucking eye balls out whenever I see people genuinely enjoying something like SNL.

Grab these

Go here reddit.com/r/LiveFromNewYork/

Post them with "Is she really dead?"

Let Kek Work his Magic

can someone tweet this? See if anyone falls for it

you missed the best part

seem slike one of us, here was his second comment about it

kek

Ah, I didn't catch that.

Probably one of us or our meme power is too strong

Which one of you fags was this?

Usually Hollyjew picks out presentable blacks that they can dress up and put on TV for interviews.

This one is just a straight up ape. If she wasn't in comedy, she would be at the corner store right now with 3 of her 5 kids buying a pack of Salem 100 Menthols.

this kills the sequel

No way man, she comes back as a ghost.

I hope not. I don't want black people anywhere near me in any capacity if I can help it.

What's wrong user, afraid of a strong kong woman?

wrong vid mah bad

Ònce MSN starts streaming our treads the singularity shall be here.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Bring forth Kek!

nobody is this stupid, not even a nigger
this must be an attempt to shame people in to seeing (and more importantly paying) the movie

so far its done around $45 million in the US and $25 million everywhere else, its a fucking bomb

for that reason precisely
that's what I implied

lel

webm that sheet

sauce?

www.reddit.com/r/LiveFromNewYork/comments/4tjzrz/loveforlesliej/d5i7phs?context=3

Obviously the best thing to do regarding this hideous sheboon is to continue ignoring it entirely.

Stopped watching SNL years ago, won't pay to see movies with niggers in it.

i really dont see it working, most people who were determined to see this film already have by now and word of mouth hasnt done it any good

opening weekend did so bad in europe that sony requested they not release the individual box office numbers

If it helps my brother (A mod at GamerGhazi whose username has something to do with a gun as a hint) has been shilling to my redpilled as fuck father and my redpilled little sister (She's 13 and already naming the jew)

Well, when it comes down to the fight, we can be assured that these retards are fragile as fuck. I wouldn't bother with anything more than .22 and harsh language.

lots of reports of empty/ near empty screenings and people walking out

You should do something to remedy his cucked faggotry. Turn him if possible and then Ghazi can be hit too. We need to kick down the doors of their clubhouses and put up our flags.

thanks

Nah he's gone, he's dating a pajeet sjw and she's convinced him he needs to 'kill his ebil white genes' etc etc, but I am still attempting to obtain a link to their private irc I always see him on.

Funnily enough we get on fine, when he asked me and I said "I don't like dykes, kikes or niggers on bikes" he just grumbled and said "fine", it's not like he's going to put up a fight

Good to see this carried over to another thread.

Fucking tell me this is shooped. There's no way something that claims itself human can look like this.

dis little fag got PTSD from the internet - kek

user you've only seen her pics with makeup on

groids just don't make any sense ever…

These people have no sense of irony, do they?

Self-reflection is the defining characteristic of a mature, well-adjusted adult. In a very real sense, you're dealing with overgrown children.

I don't anti ghostbusters?

Haha no, I cut off the rest of the post for sanity's sake.

WE STOP EATING SPINACH

I'll translate the last line of that.

WE FUCKING STOP EATING SPINACH

Yeah but even by sheboon standards… did they go out of their way to get THE ugliest one they could find?

obviously

I think it's just hilarious when they do this.

These thoughts coexist peacefully in the same mind without destroying the host.

why

Same for Muslims, same for commies.
Guess when you control the narrative, and so on..

No idea tbh that was just a test post but how about muh diversity or whatever,

So… they actually had that Papa John's faggot owner dressed in a jumpsuit play a mini commercial in the film?

Where are the cam torrents of this pile of shit? I'm not paying these fuckers to rage, but I want to test my limits…

FUCKING SPINACH

give it a couple of weeks and it will be in the discount dvd bin at wallmart probably bundled together with the original movies to sell it

I think that's a seprate commercial.

aren't they bringing out some shitty copy of a game version and bundling it with a free dvd?

some did, it's pretty much splintered over other chans and boards

Yep if you pay $60 for a pre-order of a re-skin of Sanctum of Slime you get a free digital download of the movie when it comes out.

How many times do we have to tell you?

Same reason they picked ugly women for the other roles. "These are normal women, not supermodels!". Remember, in the minds of the people who like this movie, "normal women" means "fat, ugly, disgusting women with fupas and trouble wiping themselves." No normal woman could ever take care of her body.

It is the Cult of Ugliness that ruined art, and they are branching out. You are not allowed to have proud beautiful representations of your culture. Here have shit in a can, and feel progressive.

Odd how marketing doesn't realize that these crazy prices make zero sense to anyone but the very dumbest consumer.

No smart person is paying for any digital media these days.

The good thing is, it won't last. There will ALWAYS be that one woman who decides she doesn't need that extra burger. She'll slim down just a little to feel that much sexier. And then the whole movement will implode out of self hate.

Then we'll finally get back women who look great and who want to flaunt it, because everyone wants to look great whether they admit it or not.

It's racist, sexist, and xenophobic to run or lift a weight.

Yeah, but his desperate need for attention and to be flamboyant and shocking subverts the fuck outta that, so he can be used at times. You don't have to like him or anything.

No.

Because you're pussies who can't do anything to fight back as you're a bunch of moralfaggot pussies. I mean, whadda ya gonna do? Bitch about ethics and shitposting?

reminded me of these
youtu.be/5zON0o_d51E?t=36s
youtube.com/watch?v=Icb_tRTnA4g

has SNL ever not been anti-white?

Well National Lampoon's old editions were genuinely funny…this not so much

cosmicbooknews.com/content/mike-ohearn-cast-he-man-masters-universe-movie

meet the new He-Man

How can Milo make 'us' look bad you fucking idiot, we are the worst of the worst in the eye's of the cucks

Old National Lampoon is like old Mad and old Cracked and Old Crazy in that it was basically us before we existed. People havin' a giggle at society. Now everything has become social commentary and far less funny.

Realistically people desire to laugh as the world burns. Now they think humor is asking us to check our privilege because it is current year, amiright?

this

I stopped watching after Farley died. I don't remember an overt anti-white sentiment back then. SNL was garbage after about season 20. They must have got the memo that blacks had to be in everything about that time.

I remember a time when I switched over to Kids in the Hall. Even though there was this gay vibe to it, it was that Freddy Mercury vibe. They still talked shit on the ultra safe space shit decades before that shit became the norm.

70s National Lampoon was certainly us. All Mad has ever been has been Jews teaching preteens to mock white culture. The less said about Cracked, the better.

Scott Thompson is gay.

One of KitH's most overtly gay sketches is also my second favorite. Favorite being the Buddy Holly sketch.

might be good

imdb.com/title/tt0093507/

They already tried this and it was really fucking weird.

Do they even air 80's He-Man anymore? What kids are going to know wtf this is?

So problematic, THIS is better

Agreed. I may go post a torrent up for them, I have literally all of them.

You guys destroyed the poor knuckle dragger.

He's actually been tested, and is in fact as gay as a person can be.

Wasn't there a hastag for the gorilla ?

He has AIDS?

Successful troll.

He has become the AIDS.

cant say ive ever seen the Lundgren He Man on TV

now thats more "realistic"

WE DEMAND A MORE REALISTIC MAN TO PLAY HE MAN

#dicksoutforharambe

this is too fucking good honestly I'm starting to really get a feel for kek worship

I don't think they even air the cartoon anymore. What is the market for an old cartoon that isn't on tv anymore? Fuck, then again they made a new terrible Pee-Wee Herman movie, and the Playhouse has been gone for 25+ years.

top kirk

The same Market for the GI Joe and Transformers movies, I would assume.

kill yourself Schlomo

Some burger have to explain why SNL exists. Has it ever been funny?

Here, crop a better picture on it.

I don't have time to make her fuck a gorilla, but share this shit on twitter under the support hashtag.

mike brown?

God damn it, I accidentally cut off the Verge logo.

thanks for the laugh user, needed that

It was always hit and miss. Orignially is tried to be edgy, then pretty much sucked through most of the 80's, the 90's had Chris Farley, Mike Meyers, Dana Carvey, Phil Hartman and some other good ones, then by the 2000's they were all replaced with a crappy no talent cast and it's really has been a shitshow since.

pretty much any online "news" site with that layout is a degenerate mouthpiece anyway, could pass for any number of them

apparently they have got all the old cartoon cast together to make a one off episode of the 80's He-Man

Exactly what do you believe Milo is being entrusted with?

wtf did I just watch?

Genuinely plays out like a support group for a retard. The hosts laugh was so painfully fake I had to stop. I got that feeling of deep unease, like when you see a downy who looks like their 15% aware of their disability but can't quite figure it out.

its a trailer for the new episode

Are people just name dropping him to stir shit or dI'd the feral kike actually have something to do with this?

When will the Umann Manda finally wage total war on normalfaggotry?

this the first time you two are posting here? Welcome.

This was funny as fuck and hope we do it again with the entire cast of Shitbusters. Now fuck off.

The shill reviews on Rotten Tomatoes for this crap movie are easily identifiable as well. They aren't even trying. All the 5-star reviews are from "Chris T" or "Kayne W" while the real reviews that say it's total shit have regular usernames.

The used to have actual funny racism without people being butthurt.

Whipped this up real quick

fucking hell, spoiler that shit

we need someone to JUST her up

So if aids came from fucking monkeys is this what aids looks like?

No, that's what monkeys look like.

I find it sort of fucked up that this thing is on SNL and living in Manhattan. That's good money and world class city living. Yet her living conditions look like Section 8 government housing in Baltimore.

Did Michael Brown come back from the dead?

homo erectus

I thought Milo only give a short speech to some fans outside of the arena.

doggg pile
Some of these tweets are fucking brutal.

hahahaha

he didn't, it was at some shit-end rally with Jonesstein as well.

Nah, Milo did some good here.

HOL UP

You haven't been around niggers much in your life, have you?

LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

please be real

It's not on her time line now at least fam

Why did you take a picture of your monitor? Just fucking link it nigger.

inb4 it's fake

Fake

LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

This

LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

this is one of you guys, right? RIGHT?

The original SNL with Belushi was very funny. The problem was it was on Sat night I was never home at that time, and we did not have a tv and basically did not even miss not having a tv.

STICK A PONY IN YOUR POCKET

GET THE SUITCASE FROM THE VAN

that was her tweet, saw it too. she chimped out. then she deleted it and now claims someone hacked her account.

Will we get the quints which end LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY's life?

QUINTS FOR LEZLAYYYYYYYYYYY MURDER SUICIDE!

QUINT FOR HARAMBE AND LEZLAY DEAD TOGETHER

real or not its now doing the rounds

therpf.com/showthread.php?t=263726&page=23

toplel

This whole thing is literally summer.

kek

check'd

are right
it has ups and downs. more downs than ups imo, but there have been funny stretches that last years. the original had great comedians like bill murray, john belushi, steve martin early on. then there was the mid 90s era. there have been funny sketches that have come out intermittent, but it's mostly shit.

norm macdonald and phil hartman were the most recent best.

Underrated pic.

get the fucking date right user

Be a damned shame if folks started reporting Pinkett-Smith for racial slurs.

The pic with Semen on the face must have been a photoshop, nobody could bust a nut on that.

Did you post on 4chan Holla Forums during that time?

Nope. Guess I just read a copypasta on Holla Forums. Much obliged.

Tell me you didn't just compare her to muthah-fuckin' Goliath, friend.

We really need to do this more often.

But honestly i'd prefer we return to YouTube porn day level stunts.

Slaughter the normalfags psyche

mite be neat, each time we do it we generate tons of ebic maymays

What irks the shit out of me is that Leslie is a weak-minded fool who really dindu nuffin as far as the movie goes and she was destroyed in a matter of hours. Meanwhile, this fucking BPD criminal cunt is still sucking in air and money.

She should have been a greasy brown smear on our neatly-folded toilet paper. It's a fucking travesty.

Twitter fucked me over and yet they let her get away with this

SHUT UP Leslie

She doesn't even belong on the same show where Eddie Murphy used to tread

vimeo.com/74504707

Chris Reed looks like he's paid for more than his share of black dicks.

I'm hoping beyond hope that "I'm out" means this animal jumped off a tall building.

First of all that is a retarded sentence. Second, are these people now using their children in the oppression olympics?

The other thing I noticed is the original used strictly pretty much adult level comedy with out all the sexual and or shit/fart comedy. What really discusted me and I never watched it again was a sketch with a guy with a blanket over him and pretending to blow himself.
In the original the worst thing they ever said was "slut" as in weekend update "Jane you ignorant slut", but he said it every week and it was expected. The original only had 2 juice as far as I know gilda radner and lorraine newman. It was said that one episode newman spit out the 7 deadly words for tv in a manner in which they were not censored.

How hard did the movie bomb? I need factual data to go rip on these twitter cunts

Of course. Virtue signaling of course.
How valuable and correct their opinion must be, I mean, their kid could die any moment. So their opinion is of a soon-to-be grieving father and thus much more correct then a normal white male :^)

Marxists and commies have always used their children as a scapegoat for their defunct logic and gay political bullshit, because everything they want makes the childs mind more malleable. it's not surprising that an autistic journalist would do the same. Also don't you mean the special Olympics?

Made something like 47m opening weekend, which was not good considering it cost 150m and there are a shitload of movies out the next weeks.

Holy shit this is better than expected. Does this mean none of the cucks working on this mess will ever get any serious job offer in the industry again?

It hasn't quite bombed. 46m in the opening weekend, including early showings on Thursday. But what's unique is that Saturday earned 4% less than Friday, where normal movies have Saturday as the most profitable, and Sunday already saw a 23% drop in sales from that. What this is indicative of is what happens when your market is the single demographic of autistic nutcases who flock to the movies on opening day.

Net production costs were $144, and it's estimated that the movie will need to make double that to gain a profit. What will really show us the future is what happens next weekend. Typically a drop in 50% is expected on weekend #2, but based on reviews, based on Saturday's immediate drop, based on who the market is, and based on the new Star Trek releasing Friday, I'm predicting a drop of far more.

Of course, Sony could always try to fall back on action figure sales and that kind of thing, but they're already in fucking clearance bins, so I don't expect that to bring in much.

So, just wait. It's too early to call a bomb, but by this time next week, you'll have plenty of ammunition to laugh at twitter with.

Since we shouldn't use gorillas in memes.
Not fair to the gorillas.

I'm actually disappointed that it didn't reach Emma Watson tier bombing levels, but as long as Sony suffers, it's all good.

It still at 46m, the budget of this shitfest is the least of their problems.There still the unsold merchantdise, the advertising cost, the shilling, and the blood that khorne ask for what they did to james rofle. I will not rest until i see head rolling.

Didn't it open last Monday in the UK, so the opening weekend was really a whole weeks worth of sales there?

I don't know how Sony will recover

They will have to ditch that kike Amy Pascal since the female Ghostbusters was pushed so hard by her, not to mention all the other shit pushed out by Sony under her supervision

It also doesn't open in China, and you are right it needs twice the production cost to break even as somewhere around 40-50% of the untaxed money goes to the theatre.

It was never going to bomb that spectacularly. The name Ghostbusters still means too much. But this is pretty much as bad as it can get for Sony right now, and projections aren't good.

Yes. It's been going on for years. I almost think these sjw types want retarded kids to get the social kudos for raising useless humans.

There also the matter of the free tickets that thwy were handing out. I know for a fact that there sony own money in that 46m estimate.

You're right. Fuck, I was walking by the DVDs at Walmart and there were free Ghostbusters tickets in fucking all of them. A wall of little white ghosts in red cross circles. You can bet a good third of the $46m is there.

No THEY won't admit that it a bomb a movie shouldn't cost you 200m in loses. Were they like it or not, Sony has a duty to it investors and a 200m loss just to signal virtue to a bunch neon pink fat pigs with a tumblr blog is not justifiable!

kill yourselk kike, you'll never manage to force that retarded shit

And don't forget the $144 million budget is according to Sony execs trying to save face, (and the $144 million doesn't include the millions dumped into advertising)

Everyone else says the budget is much higher

Is this faggot still sperging out over all the Lain gets from last night?

BIG

It's pretty depressing that they can produce a turd like this, and the lemmings run towards the brand loyalty automatically.

The fact that this fucking mess made $45 million in a weekend is a travesty. At least it's still a massive financial loser in any case. They'll probably keep making sequels and continue to actively give the middle finger to fans anyway. Tagline "If you don't pay us to see this movie, you're a sexist, racist, xenophobic, yadda yadda…"

It's the great new marketing ploy. Shame, guilt, and harass the public into buying your shitty product.

Hey! We both got dubs!

lmao! You call those dubs? These are dubs.

That's a man.

Also sage for no politics.

FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK
FUCK OFF BACK TO 4CUCK

Nice try, kid. But these are in fact double digits otherwise called "dubs".

Don't force it.

This is politics you fucking sperg. The board isn't called /politics/ either it's politically incorrect and this whole thing is politically incorrect.

Filtered.

Holy shit you got them! I won't master. May kek bless me one day.

I've heard $150M for production and $100M for advertising.

Wonder how much of that was bribes and cubicles full of minimum wage workers posting positive reviews to online sites like Rotten Tomatoes. You can tell the shills from their names. "Terry S", "John D", "Jenny R"……

kek speaks

Someone high up in Sony must have his livelihood staked in this movie. That's the only explanation I can see for how hard they're pushing to have it be a success. When it fails, someone will be out on the street.

I have to commend Holla Forums on it efforts, I have not seen this much of a shit storm in years stirred up with a little imagination and precision targeting.
As the kikes say 2 thumbs up.

Its probably Amy Pascal. She's the reason Sony doesn't own 100% of the rights to Spider-man anymore. I can't see her surviving for long after all the shit she's fucked up these past few years for Sony.

I'm really late, what's all this about?

I wouldn't be surprised if Amy Pascal used her own money to buy a shitload of positive reviews and tickets

Bullying

Also if dubs the jews trace the trail back here and shut our filthy goyim mouths once and for all

I've used up all my meme magic for today lol

Go to the first thread and read it user
8ch.net/pol/res/6780173.html#6783775

ty

I feel sorry for her in all honesty. We're attacking the pet and not the handler tbf

Filtered.

Wow, did her account get hacked?
I looked at it and it's not a different one.

If you want to make a Shoah you have to break a few apes

Stop spammin' and spergin', m8.

There are a lot of fake ones, but a lot of those tweets are real and hilarious. Might as well be the last ditch attempt to generate viewers with controversy. In any case the gorilla needed a time out after that.

Holy Fuck
My mom is watching inside edition and they just announced leslie jones is quitting twitter, over rascist tweets that we can't even say on here.
literally 2 mins ago

SNL turned to shit once Norm Macdonald left.

Counter filtered.

Then tell me how Ebola became a global nigger killing pandemic once you "meme'd" it into a little anime girl? Oh what? it didn't.
GEE I WONDER WHY
LITTLE GIRLS ARE WEAK

Is this really the quality of western toys? I mean, sure, not every doll has to cost 150$ like my little plastic girls, but come on. This looks like something the Chinese bootleggers would be ashamed to sell.

INTERNET HATE MACHINE
Are they going to talk about us on T.V. ?

Calm down and have a burger, friend.

Imagine, if you will, being a black man. Imagine that, after a night of much 151 and weed, you decided to muh dick this beast. Imagine the terror of waking up to this view, first person. BLM.

Start lifting, do something with yourself and realize you've been disconnected from Kek and all of your memes are but farts in the wind.
Shh, it's over now. Your meme magic "contribution" has come to an end. I wish it could have gone a different way.

If you read the whole thread and think a little bit you will see how they faked the hacked account.
You have to go on twitter get a fucking tweet and choose inspect element in your browser, then you can edit the tweet.

Hey! imagine if you went back to 4cuck!

Milo needs to be pushed into more and more radical stunts, like appearing with National Action or protesting in a European Muslim ghetto so he gets rapes to death.

Then he'd be the perfect alt right martyr, rip faggot.

Reminder that anti-weeb is a codeword for anti-white.

Didn't he already plan to do a gay pride parade march through one of UK's no-go zones? What happened during that?

read my post they just did it

Reminder that you don't matter and nothing you say actually counts. Your dubs are meaningless.

Did say specifically speak about Holla Forums or did they just bitched about gnatzeez ?

Where's the fucking logic in that anyway? Japs aren't white. Japs make perverted cartoons based on their lust for little white girls. How is that pro-white? You can't justify this, weebshits. You are done.

niggers fuck beasts on a daily basis

everything from a tub of lard to your neighbours dog and everything in between

it doesnt even have to be alive

I saw this but I don't understand how it works.

Was just generic "rayciss posts" only about a 20 second clip with a picture of Leslie all dolled up on stage in a evening gown

fuck m8

Why even bother responding to a retard trying to derail the thread, lad?

i used to watch SNL when i was little and it was funny. they actually memorized their lines and tried to act like their characters. what the fuck is this?

It's humour for lefitsts, welcome to 2016.

Look user let me clue you in you are asking a man old enough to be your grandfather programming questions.
Do your home work and learn something like i did in the last century

Nice dubs, how come you hang out here ?

Don't you get it, user? That's the joke! You don't need good acting, charming people, to deliver jokes properly, funny jokes or jokes at all. These animals will watch every shit you put on tv as long as you tell them it's comedy and you put a laugh track on top of it. These schmucks have been so isolated that hearing fake laughter will make them feel like they have friends at least!

There's quite a few old people around here

In it's defense when this skit aired pretty much everyone involved and everyone watching declared it was shit. So it's not all like that basically.

sage

Whatever help you sleep at night, Leper Colony.
Keep pretending you aren't disconnected from Kek and that weeb's dubs actually mean anything.
>>>/a/

Woah, there pops. Don't just go popping heart attacks laughing at niggers some day. There's too many high-school - college kids posting as is and we need the elderly.

Look at that, no dubs to be found anywhere from that ID.

Did somebody say dead?

Just call him a fag instead of being condescending.

Ebola didn't go anywhere because it doesn't possess the collective will of Holla Forums

Most of us realize that an ebola happening would be the worst, killing us as well as shitskins.

While ebola-chan threads are hilarious, we cannot support a suicidal event like a pandemic.

honestly I think you're playing right into their desperate publicity stunt. Just look at her, she must have been called a gorilla her whole life, why would it suddenly start to bother he so badly? This is just a "oy vey look at these horrible racist, go watch my movie in support"

It's late, m8, I wasn't trying to sound condescending.

Nice. Hopefully she quits living because the whites are so ebil.

You sound like a fucking moron.

Spoiler THAT sheet! Jesus christ!

I had internet over 20 years ago I was alone in my age group pretty much. I learned fortran in college and programmed a little bit in it. I found Holla Forums kind of just like i found a shit ton of other sites that were politically incorrect. I used to read joe vials and sherman skolnick, molly abrams, paul "bird man" bryant and a few more I can't remember atm all are dead now. I was in on the glory days of the tubes when you could actually surf for hours. Holla Forums is interesting to me watching the spread of gex's video was truly amazing

Then fuck off.

I used to love the uncomfortable silences during Weekend Update. The shitty NYC fags in the audience didn't know whether to shit or go blind when Norm made a joke that actually required a brain and some life experience…

She doesn't deserve to be relentlessly attacked because she's in some shitty feminist movie. I don't care how it makes us look, you're picking a helpless target who's probably already insecure about her looks. LEAVE HARAMBE ALONE!

Remember the African Identity is all about saying they did not do anything when they did and did nothing when they said they have.

here's your (((you)))

Odd thing is a lot of these tourists think 30-40 is "old" for the internet.

Sorry kids, but without us, the boards would be nothing but nigger dicks and traps.

So it's Jews who don't want you to pick soft targets? I haven't heard a reason you faggots are even going after her other than "shes an ugly nigger".

Tell me how this promotes global white supremacy and I'll help you troll her.

This whole thing is a symbiosis where Holla Forums gets to laugh but the media gets to expound upon the movie's publicity via the harassment angle. Ultimately, no one care because there isn't anything the media can do that can hurt us. What are they gonna do? Call us Nazis?

Wow. Such eloquence. Have you been waiting long to find an opening for your summerpost(tm) ?

HEY!!!!

Well thank you if you're a lurking mod

Wait a min

If you are a mod why don't you delete Rachposts

Oh jesus. Oh god. Oh crazy tom cruise space god. Oh spaghetti monster. Holy shit dude. I clicked. I saw. I'm not ok.

I just got my twitter back

They made me delete two tweets, both of which were targeting Paul Feig, not Leslie Jones

I had plenty of tweets calling her an ape and showing doctored tweets from her, but the two that "violated twitter rules" were the ones that showed pic related

Not sure how "mod" got into this. I'm just a 37 year old guy engaging in the conversation.

Mods are sad guys. Can you imagine spending hours monitoring all these threads? Fuck that. I show up, I read, I get info and sometimes voice an opinion. Then I leave and do life.

I'm not saying that they can do anything to you but that you are helping them

Checked. Weebs are the natural enemy of goons.

Also, we've been saying for years that studios that shun their old fans to turn out this feminist crap will suffer. Sony has definitely suffered, if they spent 150m on the movie and 100m on marketing, and only made back a fifth of that.

Have we seen any studios actually go back to making good movies after a string of these failures? I guess this is a Holla Forums question. Recently Holla Forums has seen smaller studios shut down but the giants like EA and Bethesda/Zenimax are still alive, so I was just wondering if cinema was experiencing the same, where only the small indies are paying for their mistakes but big studios are able to absorb the loses, and either stop or keep going.

Reminder that weebs can only exist as a product of a decaying society and that every walk of life from the radical left to radical right looks upon you as sheltered and ultimately worthless freaks who'll never contribute a fucking thing to society, prosperous or degenerate - you're the losers in both.

Box office for this schlock sits at ~$290M gross for worldwide. Where are you getting your numbers from?

Not really. What is Sony going to do with this?

This doesn't help them at all.

Me too user or I read something else.

Where the fuck are you getting yours from? Box Office Mojo. Factoring in last night, current domestic total is $50.9m, with $19m international.

where the fuck are you getting those numbers from

its currently $65 million world wide including US

I'm trying to play it out in my head.
Maybe it makes a skit on SNL, which would just irritate more people towards this bullshit…but then the more people we have the more reason for government rules and regulations. ..but then the more rules and regulations the more the people rise up…but then the more the government cracks down…etc etc

No one will believe this but she was begging to suck my and my mates dick after one of her sets at the comedy store. It was fucking weird.

Box Office Mojo. I don't really know if that's a reputable source or not though. I'm guessing by your reaction that it's probably not.

I know this word gets thrown around a lot, but that really is cringe-worthy, even more so than your average shitty corporate twitter. The fact people are paid to run those just hurts (though if someone was gonna pay me to make horrible tweets and memes I'd do it in a heartbeat)

The constant flow of returns on existing properties is astronomical. Licensing rights for shows to exist on streaming services, dvds, toys, etc., more than make up for these flops to continue. They use the negative income to offset these revenue streams. (See hollywood accounting)

Also, all the unsold shit that goes in the 99 cent stores means massive write-off on shit that is otherwise worthless.

its way off, its done really bad in europe, lots of empty screenings and no china showings to bail them out

disgusting reddit image. go back to /r/furry

Good point. It was an overall strange and surreal experience so forgive my mistake.

Kill yourself you fucking niggerfaggot.
REDDITFAGS GO HOME

ebola was drawn as an anime girl you fucking newfag.

The toys are ALREADY in clearance bins, though. You're not understanding just how badly this movie is flopping, and it's already been released in several large international markets.

It's estimated that it'll need to gross about $500m with foreign revenue to balance out advertising and distribution in those markets. Domestic only, it needs to make about $280m to break even. It won't get there, not even close.

The Ghostbusters brand has value and Sony will definitely use it in the future, but heads will roll before Sony execs can justify continuing with this cast and story. They can offer a night with their wives if they want, it won't happen.

Here's one: Because it's funny.

Something you cunts always seem to forget.
It won't promote anything, not everything has to be some stick up the ass bum fun.

Did she even try talking you up first or was it really just "Ayooo lemme suk on dat wite dik!"?

Yeah it has. 46m is a terrible opening weekend for a big-budget movie and the numbers are only going to drop precipitously from there. CISbusters is fucked.

Opening weekend push is done. They made back $50 million of a $150M+ $100M advertising investment.

Hype is over, movie will sink and nobody will pay attention the rest of this week. China won't even allow it to be sold to over 1 BILLION citizens.

Next thing should be Paul Faggot at the end of a rope.

So your goal isn't global white supremacy, just being an edgy teenager? The unspoken rule of trolling is that you target people who deserve it and are relentless with it. You're just being edgy Holla Forumstards. I question your motivation for being on Holla Forums.

twitter.com/search?q=#ghostbusters empty

all those empty screenings

What part of Hollywood accounting did you miss?

I won't begin to debate you on this, but i'll leave you with this - take the stick out of your ass.

I just got here, read previous thread in OP and I'm confused as fuck. These tweets mostly real or fake?

Gimme the tl;dr.

You act as though it's impossible for a movie to flop.

There is no remedy for nobody watching your movie or buying your shit. Don't be such a defeatist. We're watching a trainwreck and you should be enjoying it with your feet up, not predicting a century of sequels because fancy accounting can turn an empty theater into a million dollars.

You can stop outing yourself as a redditfaggot anytime nigger.

Let that statement sink in for a moment Holla Forums the US don't make fuck all anymore when it comes to tangible hard products.
The one thing we basically lead the world in is (((entertainment))) and now we have to big red machine engaging in a push back like "sorry we don't want that crap foisted on our citizens".
Strange days are defiantly ahead.

holy shit is this still going? is she chimping a second time

Tell me, user, if they get back only $60m, in what way, shape or form have they not lost at the very least another $60m investment?

both
mostly real fakes
some really really good fakes though
and a few that are poor to the discerning eye

Ran into her and a bunch of comedians after the show and just sort of shot the shit and drank with them for a while, the other people left to do some coke and it was just me the ape and my mate and she instantly went into "gimme you dick whiteboys" mode until the other guys came back and then she was just buying us drinks. The other guys picked up on her trying to get some by getting me and my mate drunk and started jokingly lecturing her on rapeing whiteboys "again".

That would have been really scary. If she actually went into rape mode there probably wouldn't have been much you could have done.

Got the fuck out of there after the word "again" came up in the jokes.

What is it?

Who could have seen that coming?

Some intern on William Shatner's twitter banned me after I called them out for defending her. You can tell an 80yr+ old Republican jew isn't banning people at 1am and calling out people on Twitter. It's an intern like all old celebs have.

Story time, tell us everything.

There are a lot of suckers that fleeced by shitty big name video games – similar to movies that do well (like a lot of capeshit) despite being mediocre with dazzling effects. I doubt most of them can even tell that what they're consuming is shit.

What it comes down to is that a movie/game or whatever will do well if it looks like it's done well on the surface, i.e. has a lot of bells and whistles to hypnotize the lemmings. Normalfags can't into esotercisim, they only see the surface and are content with that until the next painted turd comes down the pike that they can all woo over with their friends on social media.

Essentially nothing that gets made today in the west has the quality of being remembered fondly. Forget bread and circuses, today it's fast food and local carnival rides.

Wasn't the captain just calling out SJW's the other day?

STEPE WEEB RAIDING PARTIES

It's kind of like if that black guy from predator got into a naked wrestling match with jabba the hutt

Better but it needs that picture of them standing on Goldman

Someone forgot about Star Wars: The Cuck Awakens.

Yeah… He's hardcore Republican. But I think he has interns. He has a lot of shit he promotes and a team

This is different. Even normies are shitting on this movie.

that was bad but it wasn't Fantastic 4 bad

Do you create an account as her or are you just tweeting these pics to people? I don't get it. Can I just be whatever celeb I want on Twitter?

He just edited what their tweet said then, took a screencap and send it back saying "Omg don't deny you racist, you tweeted that !!1!"

Ya know I won't be surprised if they really change Twitter policies after this.

Since you know how big the industry is and how much people shilled to not criticizing this movie and cast. It's only a matter of time before anomimosity dies.

What said, just take screencaps of edited tweets

All you need to do to stir up a shit storm is tweet "proof" that a celeb, preferably a stupid one that won't just block you right away, said something bad about fags or Jews or whoever, preferably as a reply to one of that persons tweets, then wait for the infighting to begin between the celebs fans

This. People don't tend to read beyond headlines

I like it

I've heard a lot of thinks about Sarkpuppet but she is too smart to launder meth money through TvW. Valkenberger on the other hand…

BTW, the outrage-guilt method only works in good economies. (((Goatfuckers))) here are about two years too late.

why isnt user making fake tweets of her talking shit about the KC cop killing? capitalize you niggers!

Nero for SNL!

Well I'm going to try and sleep. We need to trigger celebs more often, someone else make a new bread on Holla Forums

Almost got me

So what happened to Nyberg and that girl cousin of his anyway?

REMEMBER TO LET CUCKCHAN TAKE THE CREDIT

An-auuhh-meem-osity.
Shit sounds like a weapon from an Elder Scrolls game.

No, but he's legally blind.

Fun fact: He was in Canad's Columbine in high school.

And it doesn't work anymore.

Normievision lives for this shit.

Didn't tgat Josh Wheaton faggot "quit" too for like a week?

I wish his brother had the same sense before interviewing Brianna Wu and Adria Richards. Must be a Hitchen brothers thing.

Did somebody mention Milo Yiannopoulos the Greasy fucking Greek kike?

KILL YOURSELF

nytimes.com/2016/07/20/movies/leslie-jones-star-of-ghostbusters-becomes-a-target-of-online-trolls.html?_r=0

archive.is/wphpX

This NYT article is hilarious. Especially the way they cherry pick her tweets so that she doesn't sound like a retarded nigger. But even her best tweets still have misspellings and bad grammar

Also I included the link to the NYT because is has pic related at the end, which wasn't there when it was archived

Remember, black people are the center of the universe and white people are expendable and stupid, dopey, pawns.

Why do you faggots keep editing her images?

Is that what she looks like without makeup and CGI?

I'd kek

oh christ

Haven't you heard? Holla Forums is pro Mossad false flag/hoax now. The alt right is a big tent for kikes and little kids.

Isn't Robin in her 60s? Looks fine to me.

I wonder if these reporters gradually move away from their entrenched leftism every time they have to do this shit.
That they've cherrypicked the most human-sounding tweets shows that they realize that she is a retarded nigger. Surely, somewhere deep in their mind, they realize that niggers are subhuman and are just good for 'feel good' clicks.

HEIL

WE WERE WARNED

It depends

If the writer is a Jew then they are purposefully being deceptive and know that niggers are just their pet monkeys.

If the writer is White then some part of them realizes that they are twisting reality to fit a narrative, but they've been taught that lies are okay if it is for the greater good. But every lie adds up until they break and become redpilled or bend so far that they turn into a complete slave to the false reality they're trying to create

Every single cherry picked tweet in that article was also posted here. So Holla Forums showed what they NYT did, and we also showed the rest. But the fact that they have to cherry pick tweets to give a better impression of Leslie Jones is a reminder that there is a reality that is being bent and that Holla Forums is much closer to that reality than any of our opponents.

In that case, I'd rather be anti-white than pro-anime/neutral towards anime.

I hope you lads realise that we're all going to die for what we've done.

this ape is almost 50 years old

born in 1967, as a man or woman i'm not sure

[citation needed]

people on /r/the_donald call themselves centipedes

Samilo Hydopoulos strikes again.

that subreddit is leftists projecting their own beliefs onto trump

its a shitshow

mods will ban you for wrongthink just like the rest of reddit

Those fuckers who crosspost from there are literally the cancer that's killing Holla Forums. They use our memes while unironically being civic nationalists and never taking the redpill

What kind of faggotry is this?

Do they know how fucking gay that sounds?

what's wrong with calling a nigger a nigger?

don't you know it is 2016? the year racism goes mainstream!

it's one of their memes

what is the name of this meme

knowyourmeme calls it Daily Struggle but I don't know if people use that name on other sites

here

But the You Can't Stump The Trump guy is from 4chan Holla Forums

Are they just fans of his vids and took the intro song and "centipedes" as a mascot and moniker?

Yeah I think so.

Then you're a cuck, friendo.

Holy shit I thought you used the bubble tool on her nose. Mfw you didn't

Planet of the Apes (2001)

Tival: Apes are afraid of water. They can't swim.

Ari: We drown!

Daena: That is why every day we pray for rain.

KEK will send a great flood of Purple Drank! And wipe out the sheboon!

NIGGERS
I
G
G
E
R
S

KEK will send a flood of grape Drank! And the skies will be filled with sheboons rabbid ooks and eeks no more.

consider yourself lucky. I've been through like 12 different twitter accounts because all my bans have been perma

The other comments were golden too - "THEY HIDE BEHIND FREE SPEECH BUT THEY REALLY JUST WANT TO BE MEAN" as though that isn't what free speech also constitutes.

KEK will send a flood of grape Drank! And the spoopy hunting spook shall drown in what will surely be her first and last bath!

Do you have autism?

It's from

and it's funny, user, you should give it a read if you can bear the mental strain they cause.

My internet is shitting itself and I thought my first two didn't post. Also don't we all?

Breaking News: Harambe may have gotten Milo permabanned on Twitter.

I listen to a local radio show with a fairly redpilled host but still mainstream enough to be a local radio host. Some idiot called in today and started talking about /r/the_donald and meme magic on air.

What are they gonna do, require SSNs? Bullshit. There will always be a way to make troll accounts.

wow. they ripped this off.

They don't seem anything alike other than people at work.

If you have no talent, play the race card.
If that doesn't work, play the gender card.
Failing that, play the victim card.
As a last resort, crowdsource it all on social media until the MSM gets involved.

exactly

kek

Concentrated cancer.

You know the sheboon is coming back if she isn't already. Phase 2 should be, we're spinach farmers or from the, spinach trade association or spinach cooperative. Something like that. Anyway, we tell her we stop when she eats a plate of spinach on Periscope.

Spinach is a good one, but also add some random cryptic shit that'll sound funny.

ie "WHO DA FUCK IS BEN GARRISON?"

You know full well that there is a big audience for movie franchises. Some dumb niggers will pay anything to see crap with a known label. Star Wars TFA was an abomination, just like Indiana Jones Skullfucker.

That doesn't ever make it good.

Milos statement on brietbart:

I want to believe he's real more than the sheboon accidently posting a dm.

Kill her user, kill her.

youtube.com/watch?v=-UJbciMYDh8

I was pissed at Cuck Wars for the same shit. With all the "WOOO YEEAAAAA!!!!" bullshit amongst the CGI shitstorm it was like watching some nigger play Xbox.

It very well could've been fashioned after the "let's play" jewtube cancer

WTF are the directors doing?

It's great to see people calling out this no-talent bullshit

Fuck Milo

He is a subversive kike who steals OC from both Holla Forums and 4chan then dilutes our message by saying that we are just joking and trying to be edgy. Not to mention he only supported Trump once he was the clear leader of the pack with lots of internet support. Look up his appearance on Joe Rogen's podcast where he talks about Trump.

I would say the average Holla Forumsack knows more about history, specifically the Holocaust, Third Reich and WWII than any journalist, politician or pundit. Just because what we say is funny doesn't mean we are joking.

He is a cancer of the right wing and he needs to be outed for what he is, a nigger-loving, racemix-peddling, subversive, attention-whoring kike

Choosing a black dyke over a white fag? On MY Holla Forums?

How am I choosing a Black dyke?

Also Milo is a Jew, he is not White

Milo is just a provocateur. His condensing of Holla Forums and similar attitudes and theories is the best way to normalise them within the public sphere. Remember, this is exactly what the left did in the baby boomer's time to gain attention and eventually influence.
Holla Forums, as it is, can't innocuously meld into mainstream thought. It has to be subversive because it is subversive, and humour is the best way to achieve reach. Milo is an attention whoring kike who is just in it for cash and fame. When his act stops being provocatorial, he'll likely move on and use his previous fame as leverage for more control over breitbart. He is a jew after all, this is what he does and has done.

I get that he is annoying and not representative of greater Holla Forums, but his usefulness in affecting demographics that Holla Forums has no influence upon is nonetheless useful.
remember, do as the jew does not as the jew says.

Precisely, and almost like clockwork this guy stops by with the typical rhetoric about a gay race mixing Jew not being an undercover neo-nazi who's simply playing the moderate whilst using edginess as a marketing tool. I won't bother responding to him directly, because we both know how fucking vacuous that statement is.

Ignore that part, I'm tired.

I just don't like how he is molding the right wing into Holla Forums tier trolls. Everything is a joke.

Being able to make jokes out of everything is important, but it is more important to remember the real goals behind your actions.

The Milo fans I see on Twitter are just idiots having fun being provocative like their idol Milo. But they hold no true believes. I agree that he is useful but I just can't stand the thought of a gay Jew controlling the right wing movement that is being stirred up in America.

I hope just hope that he is like a gateway drug for people. I hope they see past le epic offensive memes and actually start to dig into history and see the lies and the subversion and the systematic destruction of Western tradition. But it is more likely that they will stagnate on Twitter forever retweeting memes for shock value and as a joke, never going deeper.

I should have seen his (1) before I wrote all this shit. Oh well.

I'm not saying he's an undercover 'neo nazi'. His rhetoric is useful as it serves as an opening point. Maybe you're not aware, but Holla Forums is a massive joke outside (and even inside) of Holla Forums. What's endorsed here cannot be seriously discussed in the real world because you will be laughed at. Utilizing a comedic provocateur like Milo is, at the moment, the best way to gain foot hold in public discourse.
Stormfront stuck to their narrative as the "srs neo-nazis". Look where that's gotten them. If you're serious about changing the political landscape, then yes Milo is useful. That doesn't mean support, or even liking the guy.

Yeah what's new? Holla Forums is a tool used by PR companies to get hype

"She's human"
What does that even mean?
I highly doubt it even if it meant anything.

That's not true

Ethno-nationalism is taking hold across the West.
Just yesterday Rep. Steven King said on national TV"I'd ask you to go back through history and figure out where are these contributions that have been made by these other categories of people that you're talking about? Where did any other subgroup of people contribute more to civilization?"

He is talking about niggers, spics and Muslims.

People are openly stating Holla Forums rhetoric without the protection of anonymity or sarcasm. And no one is laughing. The left is terrified. The right has a lot of energy built up and a lot of hard data and truths to put out.

Holla Forums ideals are taking hold in average people. My parents and their friends are saying things that I would expect to find here and they aren't hiding it either. They are in public talking about the Muslims problem, the viscous Blacks and the leeching illegals. People my age are always labeled the bad guy for being White, so they are no longer afraid of being labeled "racist" since by today's standards they're racist bigots just for being born White.

The left overplayed their hand and the right can win if they don't stagnate

Absolutely disgusting

Her fucking bio though

go away reddit

See even sheboon apes prefer hwhites

Spoiler that shit, it looks like someone failed to bake brownies and then just let it sit for a few days.

I am not surprised.
Kind of like cats, tbh.
We tolerate them.

Um, guys? Did we meme her into existence?

my bad, thought this was a Holla Forums raid for a sec

UK figures show that this pile of shits pile of shit movie made less than £40m. They're fucked, lads.

It's time to end it.

Exactly what? Both are not funny in the slightest.

Nigger ass is probably dirt as fuck because they already look and smell like shit.

Yet he'll just crawl back to it instead of moving to an uncucked social media platform.

Death note?

The shills sure did shit up this thread.

Yes. You don't like it.
Some of us do.

I get your point, you don't want it to be a joke party but listen having been in this shit for a long long time it's good to finally have someone to laugh with.

I honestly don't understand why people have a problem with this. By Milo saying that we're joking, it gives us cover to troll and subvert even harder.

Daily Struggle is what niggers call it. Yet another reason KYM is trash.

He says that we don't know anything about WWII or the Holocaust and we just joke about it because it is so sacred to older generations but he is lying.

He is trying to craft the narrative that anyone questioning the Holocaust or saying that it's a lie is just ignorant about it and trying to be offensive. While it is true that Holla Forums does try to offend it is bullshit to claim that all people who question the Shoah are just uneducated about it

It's not very big, but you could check out GNU Social. It's pretty much like twitter distributed over independent servers. So there are servers where you can't get banned unless you post cp while on others they ban you for using the wrong pronoun. You can obviously post from your account on a free server to a cucked one.

Examples for servers where it's almost impossible to get banned:
There are a lot more of them, but it doesn't really matter since you can talk to people on all other servers.

Examples for cucked servers:
quitter.se (SWEDEN YES, bans for wrong pronouns)
quitter.* (Those are always lefties)

I totally agree user

does milo seriously look like this now? jesus he just gets more and more obnoxiously flamboyant.

It's the poz.
Nice filename.

Pretty good.

What have you done.

this is probably the worst thread in the history of Holla Forums. What did she do to deserve this besides being black and being in Ghostbusters? Besides being on snl, i'm fairly certain she's apolitical.

Being unfunny and starring in shitty movies is not a crime.

Go after the (((perpetrators))) of the film. Leave her alone.

She sent a DM out by mistake showing the reason they were playing it up the racism angle was for publicity.

She's a retard but there's a reason she spent 12 hours asking for people to tweet her shit so she could retweet it, she's not that stupid.

Stop being a little faggot.

All of the messages were fake fam, and put out by coontown and pol. Even the DM.

I'm not with him, I think this shit is hilarious but that DM tweet was an edit made by one of us. I've seen a lot of anons fall for our own shit so you really need to keep up with what people have been making

I know your just a faggot shill but for the record I'll point out that she bashes White people regularly on twitter

fuck that nigger

Link to tweet?

I feel like this is some Zoe Quinn type shit where she's just trying to make herself famous with all this hate.

I'd radio silence the bitch and stop giving her exposure.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself.

listen newfag obviously your history only goes back 3 days

Just kill yourself.

Yeah I know,avoid the groid. However, blacks are never going to leave the Western world. Why attack one of few who is actually productive for the sake of nigger jokes?

They'll leave when they're dead. As they all should be.

2007 I came to 4chan. I was on Holla Forums back when it was /new/.

This raid is trash.

KILL YOURSELF.

Strangely enough, I doubt all this shit would have happened if Sony didn't market racist/sexist controversy as a means to sell this movie. "Progressive" marketing is what fuels this to happen most likely.

KILL. YOURSELF.

KILL YOURSELF. HERE YOU ARE SAYING NOT TO BE MEAN TO NIGGERS ON TWITTER WHEN THEY SHOULD ALL JUST FUCKING BE DEAD.

can we get a pig face on that thing in the middle?

kikes can manufacture controversy, who knew?

Now we have threads here about a relatively irrelevant nigger trying to get people to be pawns in some victim bucks scheme.

and you stayed there

Yeah but she had no overt part in that to my knowledge. Usually when Holla Forums goes for a target, they actually did something wrong.

This is the type of thread you will see on CNN tomorrow and niggerfaggot Don Lemon will point to it and say "See? this is what Trump supporters are like."

Holla Forums tier garbage

A mod can probably show you my posting history goes back at least 2 years on this board.

Your oldest post is from 6/24/16.

A mod should ban you for 2 years for being such a faggot

you're meme inventory is from fucking facebook

"I'm an oldfag and therefore better than all of you, now watch me ruin the thread" is the new shill technique.

Report and filter.

One of your posts is even "how do I embed youtube vids?"

You're totally an oldfag alright.

That user talks like a retard but it doesn't change the fact that there is obvious kike magic at play here, trying to get some b-rate nigger actress public attention social media.

literally no one gives a fuck about this person nor is there a reason to.

I made these images and just found out that the retarded brother of Holla Forums exists.

that's fucking great

Is there a way to make threads i create and i reply to be added automatically to the watchlist?

Top kek.

I disable so much shit in my browser I just assume it wouldn't work for me.

the best part is that jews lost lots of money in this and the people who starred in it are branded as failures who will most likely be avoided in future casting.

those aren't memes

keep googling though

milo got his account banned due to this nigger ape

Side question: is cinema a surpassed medium?

It seems to me that movies nowadays look and feel more and more like videogames. The next big thing, I feel, is going to be VR home entertainment. Not to mention the porn "games" and whatnot.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/564664734268411906

archive.is/K8l1p

anons, how do i make my twitter have a dark layout like this

Start by using google.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755166916768038912

Holee shit, she's being exposed hardcore!

this subhuman stars in a 140mil budget movie.

#freemilo still trending at #2.

You have to admit he's really good at this

Xie Man

Hi grepicon

Her career exists for one singular (((purpose))): "hate bait"

"She" serves the same purpose as BLM, just on a different medium.

Twatter has blamed Milo for the Leslie Jones trolling that Holla Forums and Holla Forums did, and permanently banned him.

Kek.

The most honest answer is that she replied to the trolling, encouraging us and throwing gasoline on the fire. For five fucking hours.

Other targets were considered, but ultimately it's not fun if they don't chimp out.

HAVE WE DONE IT?? DO PEOPLE THINK SHE KILLED HERSELF?!

inglish moderfakka do u spik it?

lol

Don't get your hopes up.

/Why can't niggers conjugate verbs?

Sticky: Rule 4.
Take this nigger shit to Holla Forums

Reminder Amy Pascal also bought the rights to the Zoe Quinn GG "book" and it's presumably her next project. Milo banned from Twitter over racist ghosbuster comments is probably just a coincidence though.

Anyone know of an online sms service that isn't blacklisted by twitter yet?

My account only got locked for 'not being verified via sms' after I started tweeting about how leftists scream at a bakery for denying a wedding cake to a gay couple while the leftists defend the right of twitter to ban people it disagrees with.

implying they will allow her to film that after cisbusters flopped

go suck a dick captain no fun

>MUH P R

Concern shill

Where is the alternative Twitter? The only reason faggot Twitter can have it's little rules is because there is no alternative.

They really have zero self-awareness…

why would toys be looking better than the characters they depict?

There isn't one cohesive sentence on that page that wasn't made by the server.

On a more modest budget they will, especially with the guarantee of millions in free advertising.

Looks like it's already there.

1/10 - Made me reply in disgust

Which was bullshit. They could have called it Star Wars: Carrie Fisher's Yeast Infection and the retards would still swarm to it in order to experience Star Wars in what they falsely believe is the same experience their parents had.

My semi-SJW brother went to see it three times in the theatres in order to override me refusing to pay money for it. I love him, but one of these days I'm going to kick him in the spuds for shit like that.

They only have half a brain.

Instagram, Facebook, Live Journal, MySpace, pretty much any of the blogging platforms.

Really, how are Zoe's tits?

small and pancake-y

Cute then. Probably gross now.

Tits are meh, considering she became a hamplanet. That's a actually a very acceptable innie pussy though….

Setting up an eye bleach station.

Thank you for soothing me from that horrible 3DPD assault.

The Man Who Shot Buckwheat is one of the few that has made me laugh.

Facebook is biased, pro-censorship and actively doing the bidding of Merkel & friends.

It's an obvious false flag trolling by Feig/Sony to generate articles and news coverage (likely already written prior to this) to generate sympathy money for their sinking box office sales.
Already used feminism unjustifiably, what would stop them from latching onto BLM being a hot button issue.
So fucking obvious, all you have to do is have your internet celebrity actually respond to a "troll" and it snowballs from there.

Is that amputee porn?

>Probably gross now.

FTFY

I know I'm late to the party, but I've made something for you guys to use if it starts up again or if another Gorilla-American goes bananas.

I work at a store, and for a little while we had Ghostbusters promo stuff. Didn't realize it at first, but everything for Ghostbusters was thrown in the back well before the movie even premiered in theaters. (I wasn't surprised. I was just too apathetic to notice or care.)
Guess this explains why.

made another video, mostly for the practice with the aim to make serious content soon.

Someone should tweet this at her.
youtube.com/watch?v=tlu6ByCTI-8

Perfect. It's absolutely perfect.

It's like sending ammunition to the enemy side during WW1 just because you get fucking bored of the silence and miss the sound of artillery, screaming, and people choking on gas.

It's a beautiful kind of chaos.

They'd have to have higher reasoning to be able to think of anything else.

B did this not us. Pol doesn't raid anything.

Unimpressive, lazy bitch has never worked out, SJW face/hair, tattoos and peircings are gross, cunt looks half decent but the rest of her is abysmal.

That was prior to her letting most of the gaming journalists turn it into roast beef. It probably looks like a crushed can of spam, these days.

Because deep down liberal whiteknights and male feminists really don't like black people.

He's right, you know. Wow, people pissed off an 85 IQ groid, I'm impressed. Up there with "I tricked a pajeet into taking a shit on the street" as far as degree of difficulty.

maybe it's just that during the RNC we don't have time to hear about how Teridax sent furry porn to a C-list affirmative action celeb and how it was epic ownage.

Nobody's advocating being nice to this nog, just ignoring her

underrated

FFS, had to look up to make sure that people are actually referring to groups as a flock now.

Just go buy a cheap $15 prepaid phone with like 300 min/txt loaded on it.

And no Chinese market to save the day

wewewewewew

This is some cosmic justice.

Who the dickens are you referring to "we", faggot?

verbs b raciss n sheeit

counter bump for a good day for pollacks

Nigger or Jew? Either way, you're going into the oven.

You're kind of retarded. Most likely just a troll too.

Incase you haven't been paying attention for the last two years, Gamergate has been made to look like racists/bigots/what-have-you by libs. So either you're not actually apart of gamergate and are a troll, or you're a fucking newfaggot who is trying too hard to fit in.

aaaaaaand she's back

5/10
Would still bang the body if it wasn't zoe quinn.

new shilling method

What's the joke. What part is supposed to be funny?

alright, I laughed.

Smoked meat, user.

That is probably the best smoke meat I've had here up north

youtube.com/watch?v=005oFaM4dyU