/r/The_Donald > Holla Forums

/r/The_Donald > Holla Forums

Prove me wrong.
Protip, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well The Donald doesn't try to delude themselves into thinking Trump is some secret enemy of the kikes.

he's just playing 6 trillion dimensional underwater chess, any moment now his master plan is going to fall into place and there'll be cattle trains and gas chambers, mark my words
t. Holla Forums

Ah yes, thank you Jared.

Holla Forums knows hes a civic nationalist stop being a little faggot posting this trash on Holla Forums all the time

Civic nationalists don't support Israel, stop kidding yourself just because Trump wasn't everything Holla Forums promised.

i mean that hes fine with American spics niggers and faggots hes not a reincarnted hitler you politicalfag

You said he was a nationalist; nationalists don't choose to have America first, say they're going to make other countries pay if they want US protection, but then keep on sending Israel aid money. That isn't what a nationalist would do, it's what a shabbos goy would do.

The Donald
Holla Forums

Fuck off cancer.

check my dubs and reply you fucking cancer, is this all you fucking post you faggot? this is what you identity as on Holla Forums all the time? fucking anti/pol/?

I take this as an admission of defeat.

i said that hes fine with niggers and other disgusting shit thats what i thought civic nationalism is

By that description antifa are civic nationalists.

Using the non argument argument proves you have no argument. Checkmate loser.

Not providing an argument proves you have no argument, using the non argument argument in response to an argument points out this fact and gives the opponent a last chance to provide an argument, which you have failed to do. I'm done talking with you now.

i dont goive a fuck about antifa youre posting all this trash on Holla Forums
this isnt me

civic nationalism is literally nothing

it just means you're a patriot, which everyone claims to be anyway

Everything posted on Holla Forums is trash, are you new or something?

i especially dislike politics

Why the fuck did you open a thread about Holla Forums and r/the_donald then? What did you expect?

i just wanted to cry

Being a civic nationalist means you're not a globalist scumbag

8/pol/ is pretty much the rightwing version of the most extreme SJWs.
4/pol/ is more reasonable.

Fair enough.
Sorry for being so hostile.
If you want to talk about anything, I'm here for you

Because everyone seems to be providing their understanding of civic nationalism, here's mine:

Its quite simple actually;
WE NEED TO GO TO BROWN COUNTRIES AND DELIVER SOME MOTHERFUCKING FREEDOM USA USA USA USA!
America does not need to be playing world police. We need to focus on maintaining Americas supremacy in terms of military, and economic power by focusing on domestic issues, maintaining a steady workforce, and contributing to the world stage by exporting manufactured goods again rather than exporting soldiers. We need to protect this nation from foreign threats while not creating enemies of ourselves.

there's nothing in civic nationalism ideology that requires a civic nationalist to be an isolationist

That's really not saying much.
I think part of the reason 8/pol/ is so shit is because of the board creation feature. Controversial political opinions don't get along well, so any ideology that was a minority on Holla Forums but had a big enough userbase ended up creating their own board (Holla Forums, /liberty/, /n/ to some extent). Each board develops its own Overton window of what is allowed to be discussed or not, so actual debate that isn't just political circlejerking is discouraged.

I Love T_D

Tumblr > pol
MySpace > pol
Yahoo chat rooms > pol
Little boys butt holes > pol

Their rulecuckery is as bad as 4/pol/ and 8/pol/'s
reddit memes are cancer
nope
nope

/r/the_danald btfo
reddit btfo
redditors btfo

/r/The_Donald is hosted on the SJW shitfest of a site reddit so of course Holla Forums wins.

Class dismissed.

OP I want to see you after class because you clearly haven't done your homework.

their lame memes have no mystical powers

At least they don't Perma IP ban you

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4uxdbn/im_donald_j_trump_and_im_your_next_president_of/