What makes Muslims so "explosive"?

Hello, Holla Forums, I've come baring a rather interesting question… What makes Muslims so "triggered" when anyone speaks about their religion?

Every Muslim you come across will literally explode (pun intended) with seething rage if you talk smack about Islam, they defend it like it's the best thing on Earth then are utterly ignorant to the fact that ISIS exists. They'll scream "ISIS is not muslim" but they forget that the Koran allows for it they'll cry how "Islam is a religion of peace" though people are waking up to the fact that it's anything but.

But what I want to know is why Muslims are so easy to trigger over such matters, what makes them so Butthurt? Is it a biological tendency to be violent or is it the indoctrination of Islam? They see us (white people) as the aggressors and as them as the minorities and victims, though just look at what is happening to Europe and do not forget the unrest already happening in America… People literally fear Muslims and niggers (though that's another story), what makes them so aggressive?

I want us to brainstorm a bit on this, what makes them so unusually aggressive and easy to bait on religion topics, they'll stomp over every other religion but as soon as someone calls them out they use every Arab slur under the sun to "prove" their point. Could it be that their biological tendencies to be violent has caused them to be manipulated by (((ISIS))) or is it really how they claim it is and it's just (((extremists))) making Muslims look bad?

I still love this one phrase one of you glorious bastards said once… "I have a box of chocolates, a handful of them are bombs, pick one", that explains the situation pretty well… But what makes Muslims so explosive in arguing for Islam?

You seldom see Christians getting so butt-hurt (execpt maybe on religion threads here), it's as if the Muslim's minority superiority complex has given them a sense of comradeship that Christians and the West have not seen in generations. Similar to how niggers see each other all as brothers fighting against ebil witey! Do you think (((same people))) who convinced niggers that we're the enemy has convinced Muslims that Whitey is the enemy?

Also it's worth noting that none of them can take a joke, you merely have to joke about ISIS's snackbars and they'll fly into a seething rage and try to "prove you wrong", perhaps that's just the Internet being the way it is… But I've never seen a Muslim that can take such a joke on the chin. We can take jokes about larpagens or Kikes on sticks but they can't take jokes about Muhammed the goatfucker

This isn't necessarily a religion thread, I need answers about these people, from my personal experiences I've seen them to be very violent, angry people… No matter what they may try to pretend to be. Does anyone else have a different view?

TL;DR Why do Mudslimes get triggered so easily?

Other urls found in this thread:

jihadwatch.org/2013/09/nicolai-sennels-psychology-why-islam-creates-monsters
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx
wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics
wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Violence
newenglishreview.org/Nicolai_Sennels/Muslims_and_Westerners:__The_Psychological_Differences/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much everyone will be "triggered" when something they apply a lot of value to is challenged. Mudslimes mostly come from a shitty desert so they don't have much else to care about, thus making the widespread and extreme attitudes about it more or less universal.

Because they're a failed civilization whose glory days are 800 years in the past, their God is a failure and all they have left is oil and curly back hair.

It's their shit religion. It conditioned their society to be a bunch of crazy extremists that kill at the drop of a hat. Kind of like how Christianity cucked western civilization.

Islam
Christianity

Basically this, OP.

Thanks for taking the time to bring a good conversation to Holla Forums, though.

Read this:
jihadwatch.org/2013/09/nicolai-sennels-psychology-why-islam-creates-monsters

muh blank slate

opinion discarded

Islam is optimized to produce young men with no chance of marriage or legitimate offspring. The only recourse is therefore bride by conquest, making the whole society an engine for violence.

Because their religion outright tells them to murder, terrorize and torture?

thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/violence.aspx

Low average IQ.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Cousin_Marriage_in_Islam#Science_and_Statistics

A shitty culture which designates a child raping warlord as the most important, most holy man in history.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Islam_and_Violence

What's your problem?

The blank slate is a myth. The idea that all populations are equally prone to violent or anti-social behavior is a fantasy.

Well being violent and being murderously violent at the drop of a hat are different things, without Islam they'd just be like Niggers where their violence is reactionary to local conditions.

I'm not sure where you're going with this. Are you unaware that the blank slate is a long discredited myth, or are you claiming that people should read every article even if it starts out with fatuous nonsense as its basic premise?

This heresy have been known for ages with you, religious folk. Its about believing in Christ that allows you into heaven, because He was sacrificed for our sins and resurrected to justify us, so we would be resurrected just like He was, later. Love is the result of work of Holy Spirit inside born again saint. Just as faith itself. And no, protestants betrayed other christians for practicing theology and being religious.

Muslims have been conditioned for hundreds of years to believe what the imam tells them on pain of execution for being an apostate. Islam is in their genes now and they know on an instinctual level to never break from it.

better, more indepth article by the same author

newenglishreview.org/Nicolai_Sennels/Muslims_and_Westerners:__The_Psychological_Differences/

on anger:

Christcucks, go home.

The statement is not the basic premise of the article and even if it was, that doesn't mean a psychological explanation of the Muslim mindset is somehow wrong.

So it's because you're stupid. Figured.

The blank slate while discredited, shouldn't be used to throw out the article's point entirely.

I'll use the more common nature vs nurture to make sense of it.

Ironic, isn't it.

Yet feminists and BLM are still seen as the good guys by most of western culture, and pointing out them doing this shit is just overlooked.

That's true but the arguments are still pretty thin; if the author said that using threats discredited your position I'd buy that, but anger can strengthen your position in an argument when you're legitimately aggrieved.

Right. Because the Jew creates the impression that their grievances are legitimate.

Really though, the ultimate conclusion from these findings should be: Throw them out on pain of death, they won't learn anyway.

Too bad such findings are ignored or condemned by the rest of Academia.

Also she says in the "jidadwatch" site that:

Totally delusional.

It should serve as a warning that perhaps the western take on expressionism isn't as developed as we have hoped (or perhaps it has regressed) and something as simple as the talmudvision would override your perception on what is a coherent argument.

IMO, it's more likely that the author is disconnected from modern society. I think most of us realized that if we still function like the article said we do, the leftist's appeal to emotions would had never worked on the masses since the leftist would often turn to emotional outburst at the first hint of opposition.

I think the lady in the introduction rounds it up pretty well:

It has some generalizations and leans on the blank slate and nature / nurture theories (in biology nature/nurture is disregarded nowadays)

But I agree with her that once you remove the backwards religion and culture from children's childhoods they will probably grow up fine. This has also been shown by the few muslim immigrants who did assimilate western culture.

And again read the article it is way better than the one posted earlier

first paragraph here:

Only for evolutionary biology last I heard. It's still plenty relevant for biology from a societal perspective.

Also from the first paragraph, what it tells me instead of being ass backwards, I can only conclude from those texts that Islam has supremacist tendencies (Like I need to tell anyone here that?). It's less that Islam itself is capable of breeding hardened criminals (integrated but observing muslims, as well as most of the more peaceful south east asian countries can at least attest to that), but islam, especially the Arab brand of the death cult is like a dog that refuses to acknowledge that it shits the carpet. Instead it tells you it is a good dog and can do no wrong.

Because the Qur'an says persecution of a Muslim is one of Islam's greatest crimes. It's even worse than the killing of a Muslim. It's really that simple-minded, as Arabs are extremely simple-minded people.

To be honest it used to be that these regions were much more peaceful or in the process of becoming less savage during and immediately after WWII, then the (((Cold War participants))) up and decided to fuck with the Middle East, South America and Africa so much that it destroyed any chance at creating a competent civilization. Except maybe for Africa's case, they were ruined already but at least whites had homes.

Very true.

She would have to be pretty disconnected, as in living in a cave. Criticism is something that has to be handled delicately to avoid offense in Western culture and any other as far as I know. And it's not like anyone admires cucks for taking abusive criticism from BLM for instance.

Oh yeah, all twitter taught me is that modern western interactions go like

After centuries of inbreeding arabs are pretty low IQ and I'm sure we've had enough exposure to niggers to know that low intellect and violent behavior go hand in hand. Now the refugees/"peaceful migrants" who are fleeing their sandy countries, that the west/local militants have been shitting on for a while now, are feeling the same bitterness as the BLM niggers, because deep down they understand how inferior and cucked they are as a demographic and no matter how hard they try, they can never succeed without whites in one way or another.

This jealousy, especially in edgy teens, leads them to seek out ISIS and go boom. Funnily enough, a very similar sentiment allowed NDSAP to rise to power after the allies, especially the French, took a shit on Germany by making them pay everyone's war costs. Though of course white bitterness lead to the Germans properly organizing and becoming an economic powerhouse which became the envy of the whole world at the time and became so successful that the jews had to force Germany into another world war, while the sandniggers of today can only manage lone wolf terrorism.

Low IQ, plain and simple. You don't need a dissertation on why tards tard.

Think about it other than their religion they have nothing the very land is strict and oppressive to keep them in line. Many lived in cities that were super cramped and it was sandy all the time it wouldn't shock me the most aggressive and easy to set off ones reproduced the most due to rape or how they treat their women in general. Chill people wouldn't be able to survive because it was either have a child by 12 through force or die from all the genetic assholes around you.

OP here, interesting replies, many thanks!

I have one more question.

It appears that Arabs have a form of superiority complex, especially when it comes to "muh saudi arabia richest land in the world". Though we all know that their little gem in the desert is nothing more than a kike playground but riddle me this…

Their low IQ is a pretty relevant reason for their stupidity. But how do they think? Do they see their barren wasteland of a desert like how we see our green fields in Europe? Do they take pride in their culture like we would? Is the fact that their nationalist awareness is more or less encouraged by propaganda along with their gullible and low intelligence mindset the cause for their uppity behavior?

If we were to awaken our brothers and sisters who are currently LITERALLY BOWING DOWN TO BLACK PEOPLE WHO WANT TO KILL THEM AND THEIR BABIES cucked, will we see a rise in action against foreign hordes or will we see a superiority complex grow among our race, causing the (((enemy))) to slap them back into the cucked state they already are?

I hold out hope that we really are smarter than the average shitskin, because from what I've seen, our race has suffered greatly at the hands of the enemy's indoctrination.

I still think genes and what was the most reproductive behavior for thousands of years played a role in it.

a vest most of the time, sometimes its a truck or a car

Same here, it's no longer a fact in the shadows, people are slowly waking up to the fact that races are genetically different to a point where they even think different, and they are realizing that they've been lied to.

anyone overreacting emotionally to a different opinion or plain facts do so because deep inside they know they are wrong, but must turn away the "impure" thoughts or face a reality where everything they are supposed to believe in does not exist

I was like that when i was christian and feminists also do this

Inbreeding and infant circumcision causes reduced intelligence and a malfunctioning fight or flight response.

It only makes sense. Women want what is culturally the best so each culture is going to have different genes focusing on different attributes like in western cultures it became apparent the smartest were the most successful that's how ugly as fuck guys like Benjamin Franklin kept getting pussy.

In part. Remember: The Quran was written by an Arab for Arabs by God (who happens to be an Arab). Islam started out very much as an Arabic supremacy religion and wasn't intended for outsiders.

This remains true today. I suspect many of them DO know their piece of shit pile of sand is only relevant due to the oil there but they would never admit that their land is bad, or their culture or, of course, their religion. They are in many ways exactly like blacks in that they alway always always fall back on "We dindu nuffin" and how its all Honkey's/The Wests fault.

This externalization of problems is typical of sub-90 IQ people, as is the ability to control ones emotions or lack thereof. Kids throw tantrums because they're not fully developed biologically, niggers and Arabs throw tantrums because they can't develop further than that.

Cultures never had to learn maturity when the majority of it's people died at the ripe old age of 14.

Underrated post. These animals don't have the cognitive-capacity to glean a meaning from life that doesn't revolve around their beast-like reproductive instinct.

I've got the right screencap just for you OP.