My First True Anti White Experience

>I kept asking him what his problem was and why he kept staring me down, his answer You're a fucking white person i should be staring you down!

He still stares me down, and its really pissing me off. I would fuck him up, but hes not worth going to jail for. I am just shocked, because this fucker is a true anti white and its my first anti white experience. I'm now working out more and eating healthy, I don't know how to fight and I want to learn some form of martial arts to protect my self.

This is fucked up fam, racial tensions are seriously high right now and these fuckers are ready for war. Are you?

Deport him. Seriously, knock him over the fucking head with a shovel, throw his ass in your trunk, and take a trip down to the shittiest Mexican city and leave him stranded.

Sage for not politics.

Would be a real shame if he was so upset he came at you, and you shot him in self defense, wouldn't it?

What a tragedy this would be, seriously hope this situation doesnt arise.

call the police

He's just staring at you? That's nothing.

I live in one of the most strict gun states in america :/

Does he have an accent? if so he is probably illegal. If his parents are around call ICE and get them deported as well.

I cant wait for the fucking race war to start.

inb4

kill yourself

Well, you carry a knife, exactly for that situation, right?

No, but i plan on buying a big police baton and some bear mace.

if X is his face
When you punch him don't aim for X
aim behind X
you–Xo

that way when you hit him you deliver your full force to many people just kind of slap and do no real damage
If you want to learn how to fight find a decent BJJ/thai kickboxing school make sure they're Certified there are scam artist out there that will try to take you for a quick buck and not teach you anything.

That's not gonna kill him, lad.

that's your problem

and polite sage

The lesser races are like dogs, what with their staring and posturing.

Do you live in a place with lots of spics, or not so many spics?

When I lived in Michigan (not a ton of spics at the time) I kept running into ones that had an obvious problem. I think they were Guats or something and they had this macho chip on their shoulder and it was ten times worse if a spicette was in proximity. Like they had something to prove.

I lived in Houston Texas after that and never had a problem with them, even though they were all over.

Just something I've observed

Blackjacks can and have cracked skulls before.

this is the shit you have to look out for, niggers pretending to know shit.

Yes, the city i live in is majority white, but the part where i live in is basically all apartments and lots of arabs/niggers/spics. I seriously don't even take walks at night because there is gangster types where i live. In fact my apartment manager is a fat feminist SJW, and she just let an arab family move in with new furniture, TV everything. They just sit around all day and smoke cigs. Then we had a Somali immigrant family moved in and they literally played jungle music at night and took a big shit near my moms car since they don't know how to use toilets.

I work at a gas station in Arizona, right near the border, instances like this aren't as rare as you'd think.

For example:
I'm 6'1, broad shouldered, about 250, shaved head and all, so I get these remarks sometimes

Beyond that, around here, where mestizos make up 2/3 of the population, they give any non-mestizo shit for every little thing. That give you the stink eye for walking near them, they glare at you if you smile and nod at them or say hello, they'll curse you in spanish for getting in their path, they'll ignore you if you try to ask them for something. Granted, half of these spics probably don't speak English, but they keep to their own. They don't like anyone else here except White girls, and for obvious reasons.

(self checking)
**working evening shift

I'm no expert on your situation, and even if I was, there's no silver bullet I could give you. All I can say is you're on the right track with getting fit and definitely get some mace.

And whatever you do, do NOT show weakness. If you're passing him by and get in a staredown with him, spit in his direction before you look away. Look comfortable. Be comfortable if you can. The reason he's staring you down is because he's insecure about you. Don't let him convince himself or you that it's the other way around.

Some people don't like this advice, but do consider moving, if that's an option. Even in low-income terms, your living situation sounds less secure than it could be. At least try to rent from someone who isn't actively trying to promote white genocide.

That's all I got, man. Good luck and stay safe.

naw, these are east la cholo types, not paisas.

There's your problem
White people are generally seen as any other kind of people in Spicland, if not higher for being a "guero"
Hwite people (gueros aka "blondies") are at the minimum middle-class, thus always responsible at some level = decent people

Chicanos in my experience are some culturally VERY degraded kind of folks, rude and noisy for being isolated from their old places, forcing most of them to LARP and radicalize something they dont understand

I always have to pass as a native american when i jump cross the border

Sounds like a cool black guy, but i wouldn't be surprised if they shittalked afterwards in the car

Just get a gun you fucking dipshit.

You must have really strong features and blue eyes for him to be that pissed off about you. Too bad you obviously don't have brains.

kill all spics tbh

is this your first ever encounter with a spic?
spics are notorious for having staring problems, it's usually nothing you need to worry about.
look up fighting gyms in your area, mma/boxing type. doesn't matter if you think mma is gay. go to those gyms, hang out, watch guys, make friends.

Have you asshat newfags ever read a greentext story?

As a taco living in Southern California I completely agree.
For the most part, most Mexicans do want to assimilate and are friendly and whatnot. It's these brown niggers who don't even say hi or don't bother to smile back that have a stick up their ass. Don't ask them what their problem is 'cause they'll ask you the same thing like you're the one who caused it.
Seriously fuck these people; probably overweight and ugly looking raza pendejos who scream "muh cultura" while stuffing down unhealthy burgers and tacos. It's these assholes that make it hard for regular tacos to assimilate live in peace

That's good but you should get a firearm too.

Get a Mexican flag, shit on it, fold it few times and leave in front of his door.

Tienes que volver.

that Argentinian flag
im Argentinian and that shit its still fun as hell.
why would you hang an Argentinian flag if you are a Brazilian yu jujitsu school?

I'm beginning to think freech was right about its stance on content…….

Like, if the police showed up and the only thing they could discern is that there is a dead wetback holding a generic kitchen knife that could've been purchased anywhere and definitely doesn't match a set in OP's possession.

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's the local culture lad

The proper reply would have been, "And you're a filthy fucking beaner, and I'll be staring you down as well. You'd better pray it doesn't go beyond staring."

I know that, but I mean….I guess I'm over it…shit lads….

You could be the best and most outstanding beaner of all time and you'd still have to go back.

hope you're rich. since you live in an apartment complex I'm guessing you aren't. if the DA decides to press charges, it so doesn't matter how innocent you are. it'll cost you at least $25k in lawyer/legal fees just to get acquitted. since you live in a no funz state, I doubt the DA will hold back. you can counter sue to recover, but it isn't fun.

everyone likes to circlejerk about shooting someone in self defense. you'll go broke, lose your job, be alienated in your community, and just generally have you life fucked up. unless you live in a gun friendly area and it's a clear cut case.

Just fuck him up tbh.

People from where I'm from would suggest that be needs a good ass whippin' to bring him back to reality.

I don't know where you are, but this shit was my everyday growing up in Commiefornia.

It's simple, user. Open carry whatever weaponry you have (knives, etc) and lift motherfucker. You need to ooze alpha dominance around this asshole. Stay aware, stay safe.

He claims you deserve to be watched because you're white, tell him he deserves to be deported because he's illegal.

Two baseless assumptions should escalate to you guys fighting and one less spic in the world.

Mexicans are better than blacks but illegals need to go and so does their entire families. They have no respect for America or its laws and customs, and why should they? Our government now is weak and panders to them. They openly disregard our laws and get fucking scholarships and housing.

They have to go back. Immigration control must be strict.

Similar kind of shit

This is the shit that gets to me. Switch the races in your story and we have national media coverage about that shit.

Kill him OP.

Bring death down upon him and glory upon yourself.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Been living in rural white America now for a few years.

I don't think I could stomach going back to live in a diverse area of the country. I become upset now just running into blacks at the gas station who are filling up their car since we're close to an interstate highway.

I had no idea what I was missing in life before I came to live in an all white area.

A little training will go a long way, proof is the endless liveleak and worldstar videos showing niggers and spics don't know how to fight.

You'll have better luck finding a legitimate teacher if you take up Western boxing instead, particularly in a state with laws like California. Asian and asian-inspired martial arts attract nigs like the one in your video, who rely on the students knowing fuckall about fighting.

People like to say that fancy strikes are worthless in a real fight, but the purpose of any of those punches is to end it in one move.

Jesus fuck, this is why they would force you back even if you were born here. You need to stand up for yourself and know when it's nothing more than shit talking. I mean, have you even helped your country before?

Dude. You better handle that shit before he sneak attacks you or worse.

(ID WITNESSED)
This OP, spics like that are petty and will sucker punch you or your property if they think you have slighted them that badly. They are borderline niggers, stay safe.

In today's mud infested world, is a certain type of training superior over another? Let's say a mud attacks with an axe. Is it enough to be jacked to overpower him? I want to start boxing. I hope to god I can find a trainer that is white.

Not trying to shit on you, but I've asked many a coherent spic and they always wriggle out of answering the question… by saying variations of "oh it won't happen to me, somehow" or "I know a way of fighting back that you haven't considered" or "I got connections, homes"…

But:

What would you do if there is a Operation Wetback 2, and 100% of spics are deported eventually (including you)

Take off to Mexico and do the best within the circumstances? Try to stay in America for the most as possible until you're packed in the taco bus? Or flee to Canada?

Holy shot that id.
But this user is right, nip the problem in the bud.

Considering I don't even speak spanish I doubt I would go to mexico since you get shot there for speaking English in the wrong parts of town, I would more than likely end up innawoods far from humanity. I know I don't have a nation anymore, I have accepted this long ago. At most I will help Americans as long as they allow me to since no matter which way you slice it, kikes have fucked this nation and whites for a long time. The fact that an injustice like this has gone unpunished this long makes my blood boil but I have no delusions that i'm some sort of "honorary Aryan", i'm just some poor fuck who was born in the wrong place in the wrong time. I'm just going to try to carve out an existence for myself any way I can.

Your best bet is always a gun, but since most fights immediately go to the floor Greco-Roman wrestling, sambo or (worst case scenario) judo are your best bets IRL.

The problem is that real life is too unreliable and 99% of people with most martial arts skills get their asses kicked in real life in a street fight because you can't apply what you learned in a fair and clean vacuum and apply to a world where everyone goes for the sucker punch, a hidden weapon or gets their friends to gang up on you.

once we make america great again, I'm planning on returning to south america and leading my people into greatness as well.

Innawoods in Mexico or did you just try to evade the question that every hispanic evades without fail?

I said innawoods, didn't I?

No chance. Ausfag.

From what you've said, I take it that being able to punch a cunt well enough is about the best I can hope for.

Even the legal ones? Like the ones who have been here for many, many generations?

Why not? We could use another La Raza incident!

So yes, innawoods in Mexico, not America?

Yes.

If it's innawoods, what does it matter? Like I said, I will try to carve an existence any way I can and thanks to the nation I grew up in I have a tendency to protect the place I live in. Feel free to take that however you will.

Unless you're pure Spanish from Spain.

There have literally been some families of White Spaniards in America for 500 years.

Nigger get a gun

I've seen enough street fights to see they all end up on the floor in less than 10 seconds. Unless your plan is to be Rocky Marciano and end the fight in one punch, you'd better train to fight where all fights end up very quickly.

The ground.

You need to train your striking and your grappling. Both are important. But if you had to choose, learn to wrestle/grapple because like other anons have said, most street fights go to the ground at some point. On the other hand, as a grappler you're gonna have a hard time dealing with more than one opponent and shitskins rarely fight fair fights. They won't attack unless they perceive having a huge advantage.

So you'd be best off learning both and getting a gun. For striking, boxing is a good bet. For grappling, judo and BJJ are solid. Krav Maga is also a very efficient form, but most schools that claim to teach it are junk.

Oh and side note, Jewish media loves to play up the technical ability of Muhammad Ali but Rocky Marciano had the most brilliant and slippery defense in the world (White people just can't take hits like negroes can) and set his opponents up for his legendary one punch knockouts.

Thanks, anons.

Are the moves for the ground only about preventing a person from attacking any longer or can this be used to deal with a crazy mud that you need to take out for good? Aside from shooting them, what is the best defense against a mud with a knife or axe?

Underrated.

He learned that technique studying Max Baer … the Jew boxer.

Nigger, Mexico isn't that bad. Do some more research. Not all of Mexico is cartel-controlled shitholes There are some really nice spots, in fact. Michoacán is pretty pleasant and safe, and surprisingly parts of Mexico City I found super nice.

Be feral. Nobody, regardless of training and/or experience, is prepared for the raw power of a feral human. Let your animal instinct take over.

Eat his fucking tongue right out of his mouth and nobody will ever fuck with you ever again.

In most circumstances you don't have to be strong, you just have to be faster than the other guy.

Start wearing a MAGA cap like a boss.

Good ground skills can be used to choke/knock out someone. Once they're passed out you can finish them off easily.

Spic needs to know his place. He must go back.

This. There is no reason to fight clean or with morals, always fight dirty.

If he has an axe, then you should treat it like any long weapon such as bats, and get in close. Weapons like that are devastating at their intended range but near useless if someone is up on you, grabbing at you. Don't play it cool and try to duck and dodge his weapon while you throw punches, cuz one fuckup and you're dead. Charge in and take the fight to the ground where his weapon ain't much good. Take it if you can, but your first goal is neutralizing his advantage.

If he has a knife, shoot him. Knives are scary in that if someone has a hold of you and has a knife, you're probably fucked. If you also have a knife, then chances are you're both fucked. Unless you're a trained knife fighter, don't fight someone with a knife. If you must fight, throw shit at him and get a hold of his knife arm as soon as possible. Keep your left arm in front of your body to absorb the wounds you're guaranteed to receive. Don't fuck with someone wielding a few knife unless you absolutely have no choice.

If you're in a truly life and death struggle, forget honor and playing fair. Go for the balls, gouge out the eyes, rip off the ears, bite and tear the throat. Especially if you've been attacked by a group, such tactics will dissuade most.

Thank you.

Holy shit. Nice ID.

If Australia is anything like Serbia then carrying a weapon, even a knife on you for self defense is illegal.

Your best bet is to use to carry a hankerchief and the biggest coin you can find in your pocket at all times. Humans subconsciously hit harder if tensing the arm muscles holding something and the coin is self explanatory.

I've heard that Mexico gets better the further you get from the US border. Then again, I heard this from a bunch of mostly illegal immigrants from Mexico and South America, so maybe not.

Not really, the further south the more 3rd world it gets. The only issue is that the gangs/cartels aren't in the south. It may be a cliché but in the northern cities the cartel doesn't fuck with people not involved with drugs, they aren't low level thugs, they just operate a complex very illegal business.

But I imagine the wall would basically be a death blow to the cartels in Mexico since so much of their business relies on American money.

thanks, m8

we can't carry shit in this dump.

i'll be a good goy.

How long does it take to get good?

that was for

10,000 hours

Anything that requires some form of physical training - whether it's a martial art or a musical instrument - it takes 10,000 hours of good, solid practice to get good.

How you divide up that 10,000 is up to you.

I'm a white America, but have simply traveled there. Reality blew away my misconceptions that it was all over an awful place. God job assuming everything from one post.

I think central Mexico is okay, and I've heard the Yucatan is all right as well. If you have a modest amount of money (American wise), then places like San Miguel de Allende are actually really nice.

Put some Trump signs on your door.

better start soon

This is political, and nothing else, dimwit.

The (((mutant commies))) are playing the races off against each other for political gains.

Check and make sure that carrying a baton is not also illegal; it is a felony in California.

Mace will incapacitate someone enough for you to put them on the ground and stomp on them with your feet.

Sounds like you have some serious insecurity issues, m8.
Roid rage perhaps?

I just looked up 'paisas' and while I agree with you on the mexican cowboy types generally being peaceful and good people, around here (San Diego, CA) the paisas are a minority. The vast majority of spics are border jumping trash who only care about wellfare and if male, white pussy. They are our enemy, and they are not contained to east LA. And they rarely dress like cholos around here unless they are underage.

We are not talking about your quiet middle class neighborhood. Go into any southwestern US city, not just LA. Spics are a far worse threat than niggers.

In most states, once they're on the ground then they are no longer a danger and, thus, it is no longer self-defense.

The purpose of self-defense is to remove the immediate danger, but once you're able to retreat from the situation, then you're no longer legally allowed to do anything.

It varies from state to state, but it's a bad idea to give advice that might put someone in prison. The spic getting away and the white man in jail is not a victory, no matter how beaten down the spic is.

I have lived around many a varied taco.
Best bet is to always keep your head up, shoulders back, walk and act with confidence.
They still occasionally try to pull that shit, like walking down the middle of the aisle or side-walk expecting you to move out of the way.
DONT move! Shoulder them if you must.
DONT apologize either. Just act like they are non-existing.
Keep a cool expression, don't be over emotional.
They'll spill beans everywhere but that is expected with "spicy-emotionals".
Regionally they'll act differently. Some in rural areas are more red-neck like, wear camo, etc.
The ones with the shaved heads, cheesy goatees/staches are the ones to watch out for as they have something to prove.
Think of them as the equivalent to White SJW college kids, programmed by Mecha/La-Raza shit from day one.
Best bet, when in doubt. Just call anonymously 9/11 out of sight on the punk. He'll probably have warrants.
Do you have friends? If so have a little get together outside and claim the area as your own. Be courteous and all that. It really fucks with the browns when you act just like the upper Casta in their own land. They want you to cringe so don't cringe.
Most of all… Be comfy in yourself.

At least spics and niggers can be relied on to kill each other if you live in LA.

If you pepper spray them it would not be too far out of line to give their ribs a nice kick or two to make sure they can not get back up. I carry pepper spray with me and that is my plan for if I ever have to use it. You can also carry zip ties or cuffs so if you want to make a citizen's arrest you can.

Around here (Gulf coast Louisiana), the beaners just do construction and road work and are pretty quiet about things. It's the nogs with dreadlocks that you have to watch out for. Face tattoos and dreds mean rasta gang, but even they don't do much unless provoked or you're walking around alone at night.

True and some states even allow you do use deadly force when attacked, regardless of whether or not the attacker has weapons or not.

I live in an open-carry without license state, including knives and other tools of defense. A recent survey of states, scaled from 1-100 with 100 being the most strict on gun laws, Louisiana scored a 2. Very, very relaxed about gun laws. The only people around here who get popped are tourists. Locals all carry something.

This guy gets it. Remember, we ARE the upper caste according to nature, and always will be (so long as you produce white children). Pic related applies to all browns. Treat them as you would a child.

A lot of those are actually Jews. The cryptos fled to the edges of the Empire.

Do the niggers also conceal carry?

Concealed carry requires a license, open carry does not. Obviously nigs don't care about the law, but there's a reason they go for tourists and not locals.

Tourists don't bring their weapons and everyone knows it. Lambs to the slaughter.

This. Walking, talking and just acting like a masculine man is enough to discourage most punks. They prey on the weak and have no taste for struggle.

Sounds like a plan hermano.

Just gotta learn how to speak spanish.

Stare back and don't show weakness. Assert your dominance.

Stare back every time.
This is a sign of aggression and he thinks you're weak, don't show weakness.
Call the cops on him every time he blasts his shit music too late at night, which they all fucking do.
If you see him get into his car looking a bit sauced or high, call the cops on him again.
Maybe he'll be found as illegal and get thrown back into the shit.

But most importantly buy a goddamn gun, because it sounds like if shit goes down, he already knows exactly where he's going to let out his aggression.
On your ass.

Report him to INS.

Or

Buy some pot and place it somewhere on his property. Call police with a "noise complaint" Police smell and/or find pot. Off to jail he goes!

It will escalate as soon as mr Spic has friends around

Get a heavy duty police baton. A good one will run you about $100 but make sure legal in your state. Also, bear mace.

You shouldn't have confronted him. Just get your education and become his boss one day. If you must interact with him be super-friendly and then set his car on fire some night

Simple really user.

Step 1: Buy drugs (usually weed unless you live in one of the legal states)

Step 2: Plant drugs on their property, under a car, shed, garage, etc…

Step 3: Inform police of suspicious activity, people visiting late night, sketchy shit etc… could also be an anonymoos tip, but less likely to do something about it.

Step 4: He gets deported.

Find out what weapons you can carry and carry them. Or just carry illegal shit, a patriot should break unjust laws.

Generally it's best to avoid getting into fights with your neighbors. Especially in an apartment complex.

We could let some Honorary Aryans stay (provided they let themselves be sterilized), but that's about it.

That's true but this guy seems keen on starting shit with OP. OP should be prepared.

Shit can get nasty really quick in such scenario. Had family members kicked off the apartment they rented for over 10 years because an insane bitch decided to blame shit she did on him. Owner decided to side with her. The thing that sparked it? He told her that she should be taking care of her 6 year old kid instead of letting her play unsupervised in the backyard.

I grew up around cracka-hating niggers so I was redpilled at a very young age… maybe 4 or 5.

have you?

is retarded reddit tier shit. usually it's obviously a story where it IS you. when it's not you can say it but other than that it's obvious it's you. unless you want to specify age or something else like
it's really dumb shit

BOY I LOVE LIVING IN CURRENT YEAR

Op could just buy a cheap steak knife to put in the guy's hand after he beats him to death.

He's probably gay. Just tell him you're not gay.

Even the big titty one's like
Young white men need someway to blow off steam without hebrew Marxists porn.

Sigh… OP, just get a gun.

Thanks, user, for posting another story from the Big Book of Shit that Never Happened.

Tumblr is that-a-way, friend.

He would have fucked you up.

you best be finding a new place to live and start having kids

So you totally would fuck him up, except for the fact that you're an overweight, pasty-skinned NEET who lives with his parents and doesn't know how to fight.

Wew, that underprivileged youth dodged a bullet there, didn't he?

>>>/out/

Spics have been in the American southwest since before it was America. People who racially Latino but American citizens with high-skilled jobs, native English, no criminal record can stay. I don't really see a need to deport people like that, because the main goal of deportation is to maintain a strong white majority and a traditional American culture. Deportation + wall achieves that. American has had racially Spanish/Mestizo people in it since the incorporation of Texas and the West, so it's not really a big deal if they remain present so long as they're a demographically non-threatening minority. They weren't really an issue at all until their numbers started growing so much that they threatened to replace whites as a majority and fatally undermine the social fabric in areas where they predominate. Deportation and Wall prevents that from happening.

you should have just laughed at him whole saying something like:

Nigga. Will you go back to 4chon?

Says the user pretending to be a liberal media dike whore on a Chinese origami cooking cartoon blog
Ask your doctor if suicide is right for you

Staring is considered a threat in spic culture. It's something disgraceful.

Seriously consider getting a security camera and a body camera when around him.

Catholic church getting money per migrant imported - - putting migrant slave labour to work on their pet projects - - Europe on the verge of revolution

(Is this guy legit or BS?)

Do you want me to show you the fucking pictures LearningCode?

Fuck off cunt.

Actually, fuck it. What would be sufficient proof and I'll supply it (within reason).

Get a dog.

Not gonna work m8

will that save him from exploding vans?

He's probably chicano scum, don't pick a fight with him or else he may end up sending his gang after you and your family.

Tip ICE anonymously and call the cops if shit gets real, don't risk your family safety.

Most southeast states are a fucking paradise but don't tell anyone please, we don't want SJW's, Mudslimes, Jews, Liberals, etc. around here

Faithful conservative catholics are always welcome though

But a gun, learn how to use it.

You're right. You're right.
.I was just mad.

Wrong image

step one: Buy a gun.

Step two: learn how to use it.

Niggers and spics commonly forget to do step two and it's why the Hwite man will fucking ruin their faces in the event of a race war

All you need to know how to do is wrestle, then you would be able to just pick up the guy and slam him on the concrete and he's done.

where i live.

fucking hell. they're almost as cucked as the britbongs

oy vey yes yes whites are being oppressed you must do something for your white people.

w-w-what is white? There is no such thing as white race? Don't be silly goy, white is everything in the majority. It's the opposite of POC. Get it? Opposite, you are in opposition, now what are you going to do against your opponents, they are killing you in the streets!! *rubs two guns together gleefully*

Taking the jewish race bait, not even once. We are all humans, and you need to treat individuals based on their actions and must always be prepared to defend yourself. We live in the dying age of man, as such you can no longer trust on goodness and virtue of a stranger, they have been replaced by sin and malice.

Your only salvation is making a large family with a foreign woman whose body and mind has not been poisoned and sterilised by the American Death Industry. Opt out of this system, raise your children at home, start your own business and work for yourself. Grow food, buy land, avoid densely populated centres, check wind and weather patterns daily, when the disease and pestilence starts you must have a plan to avoid it as it will spread in the air quickly and kill many.

My first "encounters" were also with Mestizo scum. Those who say browns are better than blacks most likely never lived with either. Try to eventually move to a white area!!!

I get similar shit like that all the time but it's almost always from kebabs (Canadian so not too many Mexicans and South Americans [yet]).

Seriously, they always look super pissed off. Half the time I'm expecting to hear "ALLAHU AK-", a click, and then an explosion when they're staring. I'm sort of a cunt though and just smile at a certain point. If/when I ever get stabbed I won't be terribly surprised.

I'm sorry your a piece of shit without a nation

I know that feel, user.

Not a virgin but I've been single for about four years, and occasionally my one chick friend (she's married and it's not like we've ever been interested in one another) says I should go ask out one of the nice "single Indian women around where we live". No. I don't want a poo.

This is what happens when (((they))) push anti-white propaganda through EVERY media channel and education system.
Turning the whole world against white people while at the same time saying "can't we all just get along?"

To show off his whiteness

I know you're a retard, but when people pledge to get better that's supposed to be when you stop shaming and start helping.

>(1)

I remember when b8ing took effort.

very underrated post

/thread

How's it going, board volunteer and/or board owner?

This

Go back to your fucking country

this, go and knock on his door then be all like "hey, yo essay!, many apologeys but I just thought of a good respoinse yo, fo sho, puto!" etc

is he connected? doing or selling drugs? a banger?

maybe find some way to get a rival gang to fuck him up, or the cops

I don't advocate firebombing, but I've heard they usually get forensics from the clothes, so nakedness might help

alternatively you could try appeasing him by buying him a large straw hat, or some classic mexicoon shit, a small bottle of tequila and get him drunk. don't forget to apologize for your privelege, and for cortez and his hundred conquering the poor faggots entire country

Get a job at US border patrol and wear the uniform in front of him.

Honestly, just plant some weed in his mailbox or some shit. Call the cops and report that your neighbor has been getting a bunch of strange visits and sometimes they put something in his mailbox. That's all you really need to do if he's a borderhopping spic. Doing that will only trigger him and have him do petty shit like pop your tires or smash your windows in. They will rarely fight you head on unless they have a number advantage. They think like your typical nigger, so if you keep that in mind you can actually out think them.

If people so much as look at me funny I ask them whats up and if they have a problem

Niggers will not do petty shit like you described. They will jump right from staring you down to breaking into your apartment as a gang or jumping you in the street, or snatching shit right off you and seeing if you do anything about it

Read the thread you inbred piece of shit, he said there's strict gun laws.

They will only jump you if the nog knows he can win, usually by a hidden weapon or numbers. I have never seen a chimp chimpout unless he assumes he can win or if he's against another chimp. I agree with you that a chimp vs chimp fight could break out any second but I have never seen a nog nig in front of another color or white unless he was full DINDU mode.

have to say, your best bet is to move to a more White, less cucked state

it's not just this faggot, he's just a symptom of the disease. historically, the more shitskin an area gets, the more Whites leave, and it accelerates

Real talk, this question is retarded. America is predicated on the idea that citizens are citizens, full stop. There will never be an operation to deport people of Hispanic origin that are full citizens and this thought experiment is retarded because it flies in the face of the basic rule of law in this country. I know how you love to fantasize that society will break down, laws will cease to be, and the DOTR will foster in a new era of white only America but you're just kidding yourself chum. A large portion of the the population may be against illegal immigration but the percentage of people who harbor beliefs that include forced deportation along racial lines is virtually non-existent.

In short, why pose a hypothetical question when the probability of it coming to fruition are exactly zero?

It gets better for a bit, the border is a shithole, then it gets poorer and more indian blooded mestizo, then it gets as dangerous as the border if not more.

If you honestly believe that the way things are now are permanent, or were designed to be this way in the past - you're fucking retarded.