How to get out the friendzone?

Little backstory
New this girl for about 3 years.I first meet her and got really close helped her with her problems she helped me with mine.Shes bisexual she told me how she was onto another girl instead of being ALPHA I just chose to help her with that on the sidelines.My biggest mess ups are that I was to clingy told her to many times I wanted to be with her well she was with another girl.Got to friendly had lots of people tell her to date me and other shit if you need any more information please ask.So is there any hope what do I got to do to change this outcome and she had lots of dudes and girls after her.
Picture not her

Rape.

be more attractive than you are now

like, pretend it was the other way around. If you knew a girl that was not quite up to your standards then one day she lost 100 pounds you'd be like "whoa… i should fuck her"

There's no such thing as the friendzone user, youre just ugly and gay

Rapezone

That would do it.

Come on
B what em I missing there has to be something

Is this the cum dumpster?

No

From someone with a kid with a "bisexual"/"Lesbian" woman. I will say all women are straight for the right dick. Be that dick. If you know her, you should know how to manipulate her.

Women are just blank canvases and have no personality of their own. Stop treating them like they do. Lie your ass off and use what you know of her to work her into a position to fuck the shit out of her. Filling a woman with your semen will change her, there are numerous scientific studies to back this up.

Stop acting like a friend and act like a man. Since women cannot even have male only friends, everyone knows this, you are being a bitch and that is why she treats you as such.

Stop it.

Take a number from Trump, your President and grab her right by the pussy.

What do you mean "fake"?

Also, totally true. I am a 34 year old man with children from 3+ women ALL over the world. I know how women are and what they are.

ur doing it wrong

What's the answer??

"what's the answer?"

This

/thread

Hahahahahaha
You got cucked by a lesbo! It's a lost cause.

The problem with the friend zone is you lied. You pretended to be her friend and you weren't honest with your intent.
A guy who telegraphs his sexual intentions from the start never gets friendzoned. Sure he may get rejected a few times, but why should he care, he moves on to the next woman.
Intriguing a woman sexually is what garners interest and eventually gives you the opportunity to beat that pussy like it owes you money.

Don't be a pussy liar, don't be a wuss, don't be an emotional tampon, don't be a gay shopping buddy. You are essentially walking right into the friend zone willingly if you do.

nah man, women are a trap to begin with. OOolala. look a cunt. Ok, that's alright. but what can you do and think? on top of that they hold some weird stance in society like they deserve your money and appreciation for having a cunt. not based on their personality. just their cunt. then have the gall to call sex with the same partner over an extended period of time the same thing as love. they're all psychotic.

if you've been in the friendzone for 3 years, it's already way, way, way too late.
in fact, if you are sexually interested in a girl, don't get in the friendzone, cuz once you are in there, it's neigh impossible to get out. you have to show your interest very soon after meeting her. then take a (daring) step, because otherwise it shows a lack of initiative, and you have to take initiative to be with her. i recommend reading the book models by mark manson. it full of great advice.

this is really bad and advice from an insecure person. he might have children with women from all over the world, but what women are they?
you attract what you are buddy.

good advice.

Ignore her. Have other stuff going on in your life. She will try to catch you if you make yourself. Though is most cases, the best way to get out of the friend zone is to never have been in it.

I can't even get into the friendzone.
Getting friendzoned would be a new experience for me and I'm 30.

I've literally never had a problem with the friendzone… in fact, every single woman I've banged only 6 tbh fam, probably going to stop there since I'm about to get married was my friend beforehand.

The downside to my friendzone-defying ability is that I have absolutely zero pick-up game whatsoever. The women I talk to end up becoming attached to me over time, which makes ending flings a bit dangerous, but those are stories for another time.

You're a beta buck

Time to feed her the ejaculate milkshake

This has an easy two-part answer.

What a faggot

rape

(checked)
this

Pull your cock out in front of her. At this point there's almost no hope for you.