Seinfeld

Do any of you fine folks happen to watch my favorite show, Seinfeld?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/jetaimeabelard/seinwave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

is cancer

I did, like a decade ago

glad to hear it

we don't do kike shit here friend

well fuck you too, huh?

this thread isnt cancer

Sorry I didn't realize this thread was quality, I apologize for my remarks in my first post. :(

good on you, friend. glad to see you've wisened up

I watched it when I was a kid, before I was jew-wise.

Everybody on that show besides Jerry himself, is hilarious.

ahh, it was a good show, no?

Fuck you, you discount hooker.

lol friends was better

Written by a Jew
Acted by a Jew
Produced by a Jew
Advertisied by a Jew
Promoted by a Jew

Why would I want to see it?

==You know, I always thought that the appetizer was a 100% American concept. I mean, what other nation in the civilized world would say, "You know what these people need while they're waiting for food? MORE FOOD! AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!"

if you ever fucking say that again, i will not hesitate to kill you mercilessly. after i bring you to the brink of death, i will go for your family.

dont you dare ever insult seinfeld again

because its a really good show

i love seinfeld

What's the deal with black people? I mean, they're not black, and they're CERTAINLY not people!

Seinfeld + mushrooms + a glass of hennigan's = real good vibes~~~~~

i agree

you guys seen seinfeld?

“Boy, that Hennigan goes down smooth, and afterwards, you don’t even smell.”

I remember one particular time where I had eaten a few caps, and saw a seinfeld scene where the kept on talking about "it". good stuff.

yeah seinfeld was great back in the day

Every time I walk into a restaurant that serves some form of chicken, I always wonder what it is that most people there are talking about. I'm sure you all heard it, it's some form of "Ooga" this and "Booga" that! Where am I, a zoo? AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!!

It is fantastically hilarious most episodes.

NICE EDGE

Hilarious AND relatable, I do say!

i agree

You know, I hear a lot of hate over the fact that the old white guy got elected for President last year. You go back and look though, some of the best times of this country were when old white guys were president! You have the Reagan administration, the Eisenhower administration, Clinton, even FDR! As a matter of fact, the ONE time we elect the alternative… AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!!!!

==Political Correctness has really gotten to me! I mean, I can't even lynch black people without getting in trouble with the law anymore! AM I RIGHT PEOPLE!?!??!?
=

And don't even get me started on dating. You can get a rape charge just by wearing a pair of mis-matched socks. It's lunacy! I mean, how am I supposed to know what socks I'm wearing if I don't have somebody else lay them out for me?! AM I RIGHT PEOPLE?!?!?!!!?!

seinfeld >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> friends
i get up early every sunday morning, not to go to church, but to watch the hour or two of seinfeld on channel 31.
feels good man.

Jerry seems to be the straight man or similar.

well obviously. he's the only one who acts at all normal.
kramer acts as silly and eccentric as humanly possible, george and elaine are so neurotic and high-strung that it's a wonder neither had a nervous breakdown, and newman is some kind of great value brand james bond villain

You don't say?

Did you see that episode when Kramer

What?

Curb Your Enthusiasm is better

USE THE EMBED FEATURE j3Kgf_dEWjE

I'M OUT!

Watched it and kind of enjoyed it. But then after finishing season 3, I realized "you know, these people are complete assholes" and the charm got kinda lost. Quit watching it.

it makes it much more enjoyable when you're a complete asshole yourself.

Funny show.

Seinfeld has kinda become like skyrim to me, I still regard it as pretty great but I never actually watch or play it because its just the same thing over and over again and it's actually kinda shitty and uninteresting

soundcloud.com/jetaimeabelard/seinwave

there are excellent seasons and episodes, and not as good ones, like most shows really.

i don't think it's a good idea to actually watch through the seasons of this show. randomized episodes are much better.
that's the beauty of no overarching plot and infinite reruns.

I second that

There are, but after watching soup nazi a couple of times it's just as dull as finding a parking spot for most of an episode

I have a stand up DVD of Seinfeld. He's really not funny. He just belts out a bunch of old tired jokes and people kinda laugh. Its pretty pathetic.