[REDACTED] says Melania copied Michelle Obama

The kikes at it again.

According to (((Yair Rosenberg))) Melania copied her speech from Michelle Obama.

twitter.com/Yair_Rosenberg/status/755251813989904384

archive.is/5rcxC

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/UsjGj
donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-melania-trump-speech
scottthong.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/michelle-obama-bizarre-fashion-fails-best-of-the-worst-collection/
lemonde.fr/elections-americaines/video/2016/07/19/melania-trump-vante-la-candidature-de-son-mari-tout-en-plagiant-un-discours-de-michelle-obama_4971728_829254.html
nytimes.com/2016/07/19/us/politics/trump-book-tony-schwartz.html
archive.is/yFxNM
youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-19/did-michelle-obama-also-borrow-her-2008-speech
obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tlbdb/mods_to_the_front_page_elizabeth_doles_speech/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So?

This.

What a hideous looking Jew.

#MelaniaWoreItBetter

Let's think about this in 4D.

Speech writer will take all the blame.

Melania is the victim, gets sympathy from women, more headlines and interviews, etc.

Trump gets to be seen protecting his wife.

It's like a 4x win.

There's one line about working hard for what you believe in… it's generic as fuck and not even the same lines. This kike is way off base. Time to turn on the ovens.

Can't let the media narrative get ahead! It is a stretch by far. They are all running the story now.

And it is funny because of course it is a kike, kikes.

Anyway this, this was so blatant that it was obviously done to sabotage her

So they tie it to Hillary and she's seen as a bitch, goodbye woman card.

This isn't even a thing.
Please stop.
Why the fuck to you care what some random jew says on twitter?
This is some gamergate tier shit.

Getting caught was part of someone's plan?

Indeed

Shut up kike.

Funny you two post exactly the same time, each time. Bored in Tel Aviv?

There's so much things going on at the convention that this will be forgotten by tomorrow night. The important thing was the speech and she delivered it perfectly

Is it that odd that we agree?
Consider this:
Are the words of (((Yair Rosenberg))) important?
Because the reason I asked and posted is because this guy doesn't matter.
And I know this place is shilled to death but you've gotta think about your paranoia.

Just as planned.

It's ALWAYS the first post. What are you trying to hide, chaim? Now I'm even more interested in the thread, here's a bump, op.

The media are going ALL out now about it. It even reached european media and it is still morning over here.

That was expected, there will be a gorillion articles tomorrow but thats it, there's really no time for the story to develop any further.

Also get ready for this:
Trump's ghostwriter warns a Trump presidency would lead to 'end of civilization'
archive.is/UsjGj

This is all you need to know about it
>Schwartz had a joint byline
Trump still wrote it. There, you're set for when some fag brings it up.

any questions now that the NWO completely controls Trump? These actors are just following the script the puppetmasters laid out for them.

What?

Both speeches were full of vapid cliches. I'd be surprised if this wasn't basically the same speech given by every previous first lady to be

this post. fucking brilliant.

So you kikes are pretending you're one of us now? You need to brush up on your Holla Forumsspeak a bit more, your Jewishness is very obvious.

OF COURSHE

You guys are completely missing the point.

It was intentionally plagiarized and this fact was pointed out to the media by people who noticed it as well as subversive Republican operatives.

Now liberals all over facebook and all over TV are blasting Melania's message and speech non stop.

This doesn't reach Trump haters, but most people online don't comment, they lurk. This is designed to get the message to undecided voters in a cost effective way.

4D chess

dammit, this

Hi

Did someone roofie the water supply in Tel Aviv?

but was it really? if so even for a ruse is pathetic, to copy a fucking gorilla….

honestly I don't think that was ever in question. the only question is whether he's better than the alternatives

She wrote most of it anyway. It's just that one bit where she probably asked a scriptwriter "who iso one of the best" for some help.

You don't get a choice, he's going to win whether you vote for him or not.

The NWO doesn't want Trump. Hillary is their candidate.

They had to pick the most unappealing picture of Melania with the crows feet and everything, for shame

This calls for at least 8D underwater scrabble.

If repeating digits then TRUMP 2016

So then, who was the scriptwriter?

John Miller.

Fox and CNN are all over this.

Let's break down how stupid this really is.

So what they're really saying here, as always, is "TRUMP'S A HORRIBLE GUY, DON'T VOTE FOR HIM". I mean, no one cares enough about the first lady's speech integrity to blow this up the way it's been blown up. This is an attack on Trump.

What they won't say (because it's fucking retarded), but are implying, is "Donald Trump told her to plagiarize the speech". Now any idiot knows that's ridiculous, and the media know it's ridiculous, but nevertheless this is the implication being made when you work through this logically. The media hates Trump, the media attacks his wife to get to Trump, therefore they are implying her actions are caused by Trump himself. Of course, they're not counting on their moronic audiences to work through it logically. The angle here is "someone associated with Trump committed a faux pas, therefore Trump = horrible". Standard guilt by association, and over such a trivial matter. They've really stooped low this time. They're creating this massive overblown response and dragging this woman through the mud because they don't like her husband.

And the ultimate message, the ultimate moral of their story, when you break it all down:

cucks please leave

>>>/cuck/

I watched the video and I couldn't identify which lines, if any were copied. It sounded like two people giving a generic "first lady" speech about working hard and achieving your dreams.

This wouldn't even be funny enough for the daily show.

TRUMP
This is what happens when you hire kike speech writers to write your wife's speech.
Hopefully you have learned your lesson through this minor incident as opposed to when you.. invade Turkey/Syria to create Greater Israel after the DC Metro is bombed by (((Syrians))).

Holy fucking shit Hillary supporters are retarded.

Congrats on being post #1. You're a good goy!

Resident merchant handler speaks.

Wait. So is your theory a) that Donald & Melania worked in the 3 lines as one of the infamous 3D chess moves, & the MSM is taking the bait again; or b) that the MSM & GOPe are making a counter move to discredit Melania?

I think MSM believes it's doing b when a is what's really going on

Learn to persuade

Oh, shit. The shills have learned to redtext & gotten over their discomfort at using the word "kike"

donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/statement-on-melania-trump-speech

CNN currently being faggots.

This video popped up on my twitter feed with a shitload of retweets and replies.

I wonder if people actually think that Michael wrote that speech and Melania copied it or if they realize both speeches were written for them?

Hmm, maybe.

this is it.

Excellent point. Trump is a master salesman as well as master negotiator. He set a trap for the kiked up media and sure as shit they took the bait.

I'm not sure how to feel about this.

Did you just realize you aren't in control of your own mind? How did you find Holla Forums?
I realized this months ago & got giddy w/ delight. If Scott Adams or Trump can persuade me - someone on guard against being persuaded against my will - it's gonna work on normies like magic

It is the will of Kek. He is the prophet.

Accept it friend. Trump is meme incarnate and Scott Adams is his herald.

Just in case anyone missed it, that comic is from 1990.

I don't know if I'd say he's quite there. I don't see him talking shit about Jews and Israel or anything like that.

He seems to be very much a hardcore "middle of the road" centrist of some kind. Or maybe he's just ascended beyond the whole system and things nothing really matters.

Trending at 230K Tweets and rising.

CNN is currently replaying her ENTIRE speech so that more people see it.

Anyone who doesn't hide power level or who engages merchant directly is bluepill in my book. There's a good reason I think this… Also, in a recent blog post he admitted that (((they))) have pretty much come after him aggressively now over his writing about Trump. I suspect exposing the tricks of persuasion also has something to do with it. Specifically, he said he has been put in physical danger, his public speaking career ended, and his income reduced by 40%. He took a bullet for us. He's a good guy.

I once got a plagiarism charge in a 55 page paper because a line I wrote looked like some paper published in Japanese a decade ago when translated to English. There are only so many ways you can write or say something.

How about no.

I'm not saying you need to scream "gas the kikes, race war now" everywhere you go, but confidently identifying the (((problem))) goes a long way.

You still think you are entitled to make demands of people fighting for you. I find that rather kikey.

OK then Shlomo.

I'm totally convinced you're a fellow goy & am starting to feel like my opinions don't conform enough to the consensus you're setting up. I kinda feel lonely.

He leaked the tape of being his own PR guy on purpose. This is classic Trump. What is the net result of this situation?

Let's compare Melania Trump to Michelle Obama.

Ultra-kek How is that not a win?

I almost construe this as a troll to the banality of the whole endeavor and to demonstrate the interchangability of these canned speeches

yeah, seriously .. it almost seems like they're griefing Michelle

This is pretty good. Give them just enough to attack her. A small segment out of a 17min speech gives plausible deniability, causes the media to go ape shit and attack her, plasters her speech EVERYWHERE, makes people listen to it out of curiosity to see how much is "copied, and it rallies the base around Melania and Trump because the vile media is attacking this beautiful, innocent woman.

This is really good.

Trump has broken the game.They are going to attack you no matter what. Pick what it is. Chose the frame of the "mistake." so they look conspiratorial or childish or anti-woman.

This one is incredibly good. Now the media is attacking his wife. for having a speech writer.

Do they attack Michelle Obama ever? Does Obama have a speech writer?

No. and Yes.

Now it is clearly illustrated to the viewer that he or she is not dealing with an honest or objective broker of information.

This is the holy grail for republican politicians. Encourage this.

THE MADMAN

I think if Hillary dares to attack Melania or makes a remark about speech writers, the internet will rip her a new asshole.

I have watched Melania's speech yet and don't intend to watch queen nigger's speech, but from what I'm hearing it sounds like it was a brief segment of the speech that was also worded slightly differently.

I highly doubt any 'journalist' would work hard enough to catch this. Did someone leak this to the media to work them up into a froth? J. Miller perhaps?

Do you guys seriously believe that Trump got Melania to copy Michelle's speech on purpose?

It wasn't plagiarized. The SAME speech writer wrote both speeches. It's speech boilerplate which they used. Source: I'm a speech writer (also do a bunch of ghost writing for celebs, politicians), and I have thousands of good sounding pocket adlib phrases/paragraphs I use when writing speeches. Makes work much faster and produces high quality. This is exactly what happened in this situation. Look at other speeches done by the same people and you'll find more similar structures, because the same dudes are getting hired to write.

Wrong pic

Anons, I…

You can't even, can you? Kill yourself in a very messy way & in public

True. All of what you said is another aspect to it on the 2D level (I didn't realize Holla Forums had started using 4D, I'm still using just 3D)

I do have to agree with the kike in that I think this was done to sabotage her. I also believe that the yids knew it would happen in advance. But whatever, I can also buy what

said. I see it as a distracting nonissue and people falling for it. If this is what the conversation is going to be about in regards to the convention we're already playing someone else's game.

Yeah kind of ties in to what i said here I think

Video summary:

Yes the media was tipped off by some blogger or Twitter or something.

You have no proof & offer no evidence supporting your claim. You just spread fear, uncertainty, & doubt.

Wasn't sure you were an idiot or a shill until you said this. Melania was the most talked about speaker & had the prime time slot for a fucking reason. Shit libs in the media are scared to death of the image of her being FLOTUS-like.

We went from memeing on Zyklon Ben to his true rising as a shitlord.

My point is that the plagiarism accusations (not the speech itself) are better ignored but you seem to be too stupid to understand words. Retards like you who overuse shilling accusations are why newfags have so much trouble believing shills come to visit.

Well, she most likely did.
Women ruin everything.
Ivanka allowed a zionist neocon to get in Trump's presidency, and now this with Melania.

We were so close…
Fuck this whole shit.

SHE WAS TRICKED BY A DIRTY SPEECH WRITER.

SPREAD IT…. it's the best we can do for now

The segments by themselves are so cliche and generic to be significant, but as they are stringed together in the same order, then there has to be done on purpose. Even with the publicity factor, I don't see any positive spin to be had over this. Definitely sounds like the speech writer was a saboteur.

Shift change in Tel Aviv.

Obvious sabotage. Will play well in her favour though when the pendulum swings back her way after the initial over-coverage.

The 2nd pic is perfect for spreading to normies. Protip: Left-Melania/Right-Michelle images force the viewer to think of Michelle as an unpleasant afterthought. Also, avoid spreading or making memes using risque photos of Melania, because it feeds into the Never Trump PSYOPs

I'm changing my mind on left-right orientation of memes because both have their strengths. We read left-to-right. So think of the image on the right like the end of a sentence, & a sentence doesn't make sense until you reach the end… so I think either orientation can be effective & it depends on the objective

Pretty sure it was intentional, liberal media have so little on Trump they walked right into it as usual.

Can someone shoop Michelle's face onto this corpulent specimen

If Trump really is such a 4D player to have done this on purpose, this is going to become an insanely funny and light bearing 8000 years under Trump.

How do you copy a blank piece of paper?

Look at the contempt she has for attractive white women.

why even release a statement? why not just let the lugenpresse cry itself to sleep? they look like cucks putting this out

(((CONCERN INTENSIFIES)))

Melania is an ex-model with shaky English who's only relevant because she's Trump's waifu. Nobody has any expectations for her so nobody cares if she fucks up.

Man these kikes are desperate.

Jesus christ, greed makes people unbelivably stupid

scottthong.wordpress.com/2011/06/06/michelle-obama-bizarre-fashion-fails-best-of-the-worst-collection/

Quick, Ari! Say it was sabotage again!

Wouldn't surprise me if the supposed quote can be found in one of Trumps books or something.
It's not really a unique phrase that can be monetized in any way, so grasping at straws as usual.

Rent-seeking Jew parasite makes libelous article for money!

Fuck off with the White Knight shit, we don't care if Melania is thick as two planks or a genius, she's his wife, that's it, nobody is voting for him because of her.

I don't expect her speaking engagements to be tour de force, because I don't expect her to be fucking involved in the campaign bar waving.

Seriously there is no story, the speeches are similar because all candidate wife speeches are similar because mainstream politics is dull fucking shit.

She's a qt3.14 with an adorable accent, she's white, and she's actually a woman. That's all we need.

Nah, some cuck set her up, it is far too similar. They also fucking put a ten year old meme in there, so it was fucking a set up for the Buzzfeed writer generation.

Some Kike better be getting flayed for this.

It's even international news, (((Le Monde))) for example:

Melania Trump vante la candidature de son mari tout en plagiant un discours de Michelle Obama

lemonde.fr/elections-americaines/video/2016/07/19/melania-trump-vante-la-candidature-de-son-mari-tout-en-plagiant-un-discours-de-michelle-obama_4971728_829254.html

from trump supporting women.

everyone else its goin to grill her.

feminist only bitch for the women they like, and bitch against for the women they hate. really empowering.

but puts her on a bad side.
do you think those retards are going to listen to her full spech? no, they are going to watch the edited 20 seconds version on twitter.

Perhaps. Them making a big deal out of this "plagiarism" is just retarded. It looks like a Trump trap and they all fell for it.

Melania Trump copied Michelle Obama's speech = the next First Lady did something the previous First Lady did.

Yup, that's what I said. Congratulations on your literacy :^)

Hello, Moishe

They all do.

If Trump planned this shit then it's to get the media to talk about her speech.

All the Trump team needs to do is this:

There are over 10,000 videos out there of people saying the same "reach for the stars" cliché bullshit at graduations, seminars, etc. Get a dozen or so and play them side by side with Michelle. CHECKMATE

I just sat through 1 hour of the CNN amateurs foaming from their retard mouths about this stupid ass shit. Its the only "news" those miserable, worthless, houmos have today.

There are over 10,000 videos out there of people saying the same "reach for the stars" cliché bullshit at graduations, seminars, etc. Get a dozen or so and play them side by side with Michelle. CHECKMATE

I just sat through 1 hour of the CNN amateurs foaming from their retard mouths about this stupid ass shit. Its the only "news" those miserable, worthless, (houmos) have today.

I just sat through 1 hour of the CNN amateurs foaming from their retard mouths about this stupid ass shit. Its the only "news" those miserable, worthless, "houmos" have today.

I just turned CNN on again after waiting an hour, they are continuing hour after hour to drone on about as if something extremely scandalous has happened, other than some dingbat giving a speech.

People, we are 20 trillion in debt. Our manufacturing base has been shipped out. They are flooding us with deviants from all over the world. They have made us a minority in 1 generation. They vilify the police officers that are the only thing stopping the massive flood of "minority" crime, then they actively hide that crime. These worthless cunts at CNN and MSNBC, etc have hijacked our country.

When is it enough?

This tears it!

#imwithhernow

Man Trump's wife looks more like a tranny than Michelle does.

you're either a faggot or blind

Fuck yourself, shill.

In Danish aswell. With (((experts))) commenting it is really embrassing and blah blah blah

This would be some type of Bobby Fischer move that my intelligence would not have thought of. Although those saying it is not plagiarism just look stupid because it obviously is.

check out the leg difference with currentyearman's wife

fucking linebacker next to a punter

MASTER NEGOTIATOR

The speechwriter obviously messed with her.

It's precisely why I'm a faggot why I can tell. I've jerked it a bunch of shemale porn. Melania looks like a tranny.

Shill for what you fucking brain dead mongoloid? Retards like you who oversue that word are why shill is just a buzzword now which means nothing more then "something I don't like".

It's not plagiarism. Both of the speeches just regurgitate vapid platitudes about le murican dream hard work land of opportunity that millions have recited before either were born.

DOTR when?

First Trump hires ((Schwartz)) to write a book for him. nytimes.com/2016/07/19/us/politics/trump-book-tony-schwartz.html

FACT.

And now Trump hires ((someone)) to plagiarize a speech for his Slovenian gold digger wife.

"I love the poorly educated!"

Indeed.

Honest truth is that the first day speeches are boring, good job on the distraction, I mean seriously, how long can they bag a man's wife without sounding like the misogynists they are.

Pathetic Google cucks.

Cut your own dick off & bleed out, faggot

I get that you're butthurt, but refute anything I posted. Go ahead. Take all the time you need.

Gas all journalists.

I hope someone beats you to death with a cinderblcok

Liberals are so fucking stupid. Their lives revolve around clickbait. They deserve to totally lose their minds and humanity through extreme levels of torture. They should all be raped and tortured until they lose all sense of identity and are nothing more than animals, crawling on all fours and pissing on the floor.

So can someone tell me why this is even important? The media is going to blow this up bigger than hillarys illegal bullshit.

I cant wait until we get to see the terrorist mudshit attack in europe that is done with cinder blocks

kek

That's the point. It is a minor issue in the scheme of things. The point is to create a news cycle with ENDLESS side by side images of Michelle Obama and Melania Trump. The public then subconsciously starts to think of Melania as an equal first lady. The scandal goes away, but the association does not.

It also opens the door to showing media bias again, as Obama lifted a speech in '08 that never got ANY media attention.

It's a win win.

Surprised so many Trump supporters aren't getting this after a year of 12D underwater conceptual Sumer chess.

They have to keep cover going for shilldog. I mean as ridiculous as trump is, it still blows my mind that white people even consider voting for a party that actively seeks to kill them.

Scott Adams said what some of us kinda figured out last night: journalists are nerds & they think anyone cares fuckall about plagiarism. & the more people are exposed to Melania, the more they'll find her sympathetic. He also thinks it was purely accidental

Exactly.

I called your shit out hours ago, chaim.

Is this making the rounds yet?

Just on a side note, the media blowing this up bigger than Hillarys corruption is going to take a few days (for effect).

Yes, I have a 5000 friend normie book list to monitor this shit. It's starting to gain momentum thanks to Drudge.

Jesus Christ, could there be more of a non-issue? In all seriousness who the hell cares what a first lady says or does, no one is electing them. This meme that they need to be some important social movement architect needs to end, all that matters is does she provide a stable marriage so the dude with access to the nukes next to her doesn't go off the fucking rails.

All I expected for yesterday was some sort of pleasant uplifting nonsense, you know, the kind you would start a long political rally with to get everyone psyched a tad. Instead I was blown away that someone I was expecting to be a ditz could speak directly and assertively deliver a long speech.
Every cunt around me who is voting for Hillary because muh progressive woman candidate suddenly turned into the worst misogynist they think gamergate represented over this.
It kills me that every news organization is just swarming this like they finally found the chink in trump's armor, I can't wait to see how he reams them in the narrative after they stop sperging out and collapse for two seconds.

Thanks for all the attention, MSM.

They just keep feeding the Trump! Now everyone knows of Melania.

Thanks for the info user, I don't bother much with social media.

No problem. I try to stomach it as it's a necessary variable to monitor in all this shit.

The story is already over user. After tonight speeches this will be old news

Aha. Ahaha.

The entire claim that her speech is "plagiarized" from Michelle Obama because two lines are the same is ridiculous.

By that logic, you could also argue that her speech was stolen from Rick Astley.

Now their claiming it's "57 words verbatim".

Someone should make a webm of the comparison and put a rick-roll in it.

A rickroll is in the speech.

Who is claiming that?

that's you casting your own perverted aspersions on what an actual woman looks like

great job poisoning your mind you fucking degenerate

archive.is/yFxNM

I thought Jews were suppose to be good with words. This articles seems like it was written by a grade school child.

Think of it another way. As a result of this melania is getting global exposure. And she's prettier than hillary or michelle. So now her pretty face is glued to leftist accounts all over the place essentially using triggering and leftist desperation to make them look like ugly losers picking on a prettier woman. Clever little move. Leftists don't realise that them screaming out what the right says and hollering about how vile it is only draws people to us.

Trump is now playing astral chess.

May you are right

youtube.com/watch?v=9KtzdP7mR-4

The rickroll is the obvious queue. Trump trolling the media so hard, sides have entered orbit.

It's a shame it wasn't 14 words.

The world is unifying into a single meme

youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

BOOM!

Michelle plagiarized that shit from another author herself:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-19/did-michelle-obama-also-borrow-her-2008-speech

I'll lay money that that this was a Trump 4D chess move, they searched Michelle's old speeches for plagiarized shit, set the trap by putting it into Melania's speech, let the left go ape shit, then turn around and slam Michelle for plagiarizing that shit.

Not only does it control the media narrative, it compares Melania to Michelle and is 100% free news coverage.

TRUMP IS A FUCKING MAD GENIUS

Did you get board reading your Jesuit encyclopedia?

*bored

LUGENPRESSE

Maybe, who knows what that mad man is up to.

I was expecting this.

If Scott Adams can do this to us, then his theory must be right. He proved himself right by doing it to us.

Oh yeah, it's plagiarism. That pablum isn't worth plagiarizing, and yet someone did, obviously for political purposes. It was sabotage. I guess that's what you get for using a speechwriter. Every one of our founding fathers would consider it a dishonest and dishonorable practice, and literally all our leaders do it.

It makes me sad how much this will feed Michelle's soul. She's going to feel like a proud Black intellectual colossus whose wisdom and insights are being plundered by subhuman air-headed whitey, when it's actually just a bunch of trite, inane blather that in all likelihood she didn't even write herself.

Check out Michelle's undergrad thesis. It's (surprise!) about the experience of being Black at Princeton. It's… Well, see for yourself.

obamaprincetonthesis.wordpress.com/

Wishful thinking.

Look at the passage in the speech and the passage in the book. Michelle's supposed plagiarism really is just coincidence. Generic feel-good pap is going to sound like other generic feel-good pap. Melania's on the other hand is far too similar to be a coincidence. The sad part is it's unoriginal bullshit that doesn't need to be plagiarized. Most anons could write something just as good in 5 minutes.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4tlbdb/mods_to_the_front_page_elizabeth_doles_speech/

Again, it's the same speech writer(s) being hired. Some who have been at this for a long time. Most people know nothing about how speech writing industry.

wew

low hanging fruit:
both were generic speeches
media is getting increasingly desperate

That's her when she was fat.

WE

and at the same time appeal to our innate love for beauty and aesthetic

Michael = ugly chimp
Melania = beautiful women
Bill = justfuckmyshitup