You have a $1000 limit. Choose wisely

You can put in any parts you like as long as you don't go over $1000

Challenge: don't go over $1000 and have at least one newly released game

I put in a $700 used MacBook, give you a $50 gift card to Game Stop for your new game, and pocket the $250.

Fuck you and your boat anchor, OP.

PC builds are sexist!

Is it because the patriarchy keeps you on console?

chromebook pixel

i win

Pathetic.

Best answer so far.

Haha no way bro.

I buy a $300 steak and pay a chef $100 to cook it up real good and fasion an amazing meal from the other $200. then I go down to Best buy and get and get a $400 iPad to use as a plate.

The juice, fat scrapings, and disposable plate go in your case.

Pay a hooker $500 to give you a handjob and strangle you to death.
Keep the change.

TFW the 1TB Xbox Division bundle is only $200.

Keep it all because my computer is already worth more.

have you ever cooked a steak in your life? it's not that hard.

anyways, better idea: $300 each for a tasting menu at a Michelin Star restaurant for you and a couple friends

I already have a good computer but I suppose I could get a few more GPU's and a 165Hz 4K G-sync monitor.

I pay the full $1000 to a homeless man to murder OP for making a shitty thread.

I actually just spent $1000 on a new laptop for Christmas. I guess I spend the cash on games, accessories, and a Switch (I know, I know; my nostalgia for N64 won't let me NOT buy it on the off chance it's good but I'm fully expecting to be disappointed.). Maybe a second monitor.

Do I get to keep the remainder, though? I'd build a $600 machine that can handle pretty much anything I throw at it (FX 8300 + GTX 1060 should do), and spend the rest on a badass 30" WQXGA monitor.

Done, silly poorfags The Skylake and 970 are already starting to look dated now that Kaby Lake and the GTX 10 series is out though

Buy an iphone 7 for $1000, buy iphone 8 the year after

If you can build a working one for $600, so be it

This, blown away people thing a co.piter and a game co solw are the aame thing in price / performance, and that you came here for advice, perhaps you should update your java.

How about figure out what goal you are trying to achieve first, $1000 of fish is my vote.

Challenge: don't go over $1000 and have at least one newly released game

beer with all the money

Poor baby..

nice b8

Halfchan is back up. You can go now.