Pokemap trolling

Fun pastime: marking places on this website

pokemapgo.org/

Put a meowth in local synagogues, and report voltorbs in mosques. Doesn't seem that the site is very good at tracking IPs, they had me literally hundreds of miles off from where I actually am, so no alphabet.

Other urls found in this thread:

deathandtaxesmag.com/296635/holocaust-museum-pokemon-go/
inquisitr.com/2024232/jade-helm-wal-mart-underground-tunnels-conspiracy-theory-footage-inside-closed-walmart-what-are-cops-trying-to-hide/
web.archive.org/web/20090315001903/http://media.www.cm-life.com/media/storage/paper906/news/2000/02/02/News/Burger.King.Announces.Toy.Recall-2478861.shtml
alibaba.com/showroom/cell-phone-jammer.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No thanks schlomo.

Step up your fucking game

oh come on, I thought you kikes loved meowth. didn't some schlong-nosed christ-killer in your stolen homeland get so excited he tweeted about finding a yidkitty in his office?

I have a Koffing named Zyklon B, I am making it really powerful and gonna capture the gym nearest to the Holocaust Museum in DC where I live.

Prestige the gym and get somebody to name their Vaporeon Prussian Blue

Why are you playing such a goy game?

If anyone steps on my property they will have to answer to my shotgun

I actually have a really powerful Vaporean too (they are OP in the Meta) I named it DasBoot though

A guy at a park showed me his Raticate he nicknamed Lena Dunham, lol

Mine is named Ted Cruz.

I put electrodes in Raqqa, Fallujah, and a meowth in Tel-aviv

Take your bullshit thread some other board faggot.

I saw those.
I had a KeK

lol wut

Mark really rare Pokemon in the middle of the nearest ghetto to redpill any libtard hipsters who decide to go find it.

Looks like someone beat me to the punsch

I put a Koffing in tel aviv

I added a Lickitung and a Snorlax to the Clinton Presidential Library (if I did it right). Seems appropriate

Put a Jynx in her natural habitat, the Luxor.

Is this how the race war will be fought?

This is David Duke. I approve of this thread.

Haha I did ones in Florida, Texas, and California.
Just because thats where my VPNs would auto-complete the Google Search to.

Go might be shit, but Pokemon in general I bet even Hitler would love.

Gen 3 forward you can literally run your own eugenics program for the master race team of perfect EVs and movesets.

I never realized how Jewish Meowth was.

Somebody should put a Pignite in at the Grand Mosque in Mecca.

t. Meowth

OH SHIT IS THIS FOR REAL??

Added a Clefairy, a Gastly, and a Cubone to the Pulse Night Club

you have no idea….

had a lot of voice range…

until a few years ago, I always though Margarete from Shadow Hearts was voiced by a hot lady (voice sounded hot). sure fooled me.

plane crash, what a crazy way to die.
damn.

Who needs trolling when app trolls itself?

deathandtaxesmag.com/296635/holocaust-museum-pokemon-go/

Holocaust museum is a fucking fire gym!

I swear to god this blue pill augmented/virtual reality is one sign of the end times.

Noone is going to ruin your yard. Best place to catch pokemon are public parks.

What's the name of the Gym leader?

Which is weird because he's based on the Maneki Neko, a generous luck-bringer for establishments and shops, literally the opposite of an usurer.

Adolf

Today I was in a secured facility, no Pokemons anywhere near. Could it be that Pokemons don`t spawn near places of intrest? And could we use this to find special facilities?

Again with this jewish game? Gas yourself with your thinly veiled marketing, Schlomo.

What would you do, shoot a man and then throw him out of a plane?

Put deoxys on chicongo
Oblock

pol never ceases to amaze me

Fun past time:
Using oscillator to make 800 Mhz, 1800 Mhz and 2100 Mhz frequencies (4g LTE) with a lot of power and direct the transmission towards the phones of pokemon Go players, making their phones drop internet connection immediately

Which Pokemon should we report in Nice?
Ghastly?
Or one that knows Rollout?

Rhino or Taurus :^)

Fuck normies.

POST KOFFINGS AT ALL CONCENTRATION-CAMP MUSEUMS

Even the frogs are on it.

Uh, niggers, how about luring some urban liberals into the 'jungles' in Europe or the hoods in the united states?

Is she dead? Please say she’s dead.

just take look at russia in a few minutes :^)

BROTHERS!

TIME TO INVADE RUSSIA AGAIN

post pikachu at the specific points in the map and between the points for the jolly windmill of friendship and tolerance

How about just putting good Pokemons in nigger areas? Give the suburban teens their first red pill.

one at the holocaust memorial (old destroyed synagoge)
and 2 at the current synagoge

I got you, fam.

TOPKEK

Where were you when Holla Forums invaded Russia with a swastika of pikachus?

How about taking advantage of pokemon go locations to drop redpills for people to find?

this tbh, you can catch buckshot on my lawn

Something like that would either need to be hidden (in which case the Go player won't know to look for it) or will be trash that will just get removed or found by someone else.

And why would IRL messages specifically for Go players be any more successful than just spamming redpill infographics on twitter or 4chan?

Because if it seems like it was left just for them, they are more likely to look at it.

Ah shit I got a chuckle

So no different from a PM or a leaflet through a door?

And that still hasn't explained how they will know to look for a hidden message or how a non-hidden will escape being thrown away as trash or picked up by a random passerby.

Just covered every Point of interest in this area in Koffings.
I did my part.

I know that our military forces are NOT ALLOWED to even have that app on their phones if they are on Base.

This depends on the country.

Netherlands

Same, my work is dead. It's based on cellular density and where people played their previous game Ingress and I doubt many people play phone games there.

Top kek, someone put Koffing at Auschwitz, Poland

Going to be used to draw the people right into the FEMA camps

inquisitr.com/2024232/jade-helm-wal-mart-underground-tunnels-conspiracy-theory-footage-inside-closed-walmart-what-are-cops-trying-to-hide/

ULTRA RARES AT WALMART COME ONE COME ALL

Kanker, hier ook.

It was in a Large city, enough people around. I caught a fucking Magicarp after getting away from the facility.

You glorious motherfucker

Caterpie is a good Pokemon. Leave him out of this.

You're a big guy

lol, are the jews even trying anymore?

Yes, too bad manually calculating EVs and hacking them in is a lot more fun than legitly acquire them. And that's saying something since it's just a bunch of simple maths.

She's been dead for almost a decade m80.

I'm fuckin' dying fam

mgw.jpg ik vroeger lid was van de sp. Had een lidmaatschap kaartje en alles.

Should we put rare bug-types in major city gay bars?
Let's send some kids bug catching.

Remember when all those retarded kids killed themselves with the McDonalds pokeballs?

user that is evil and downright despicable. It will be hilariousbut there's also the off chance one of these kids will end up hurt or something like that

No wonder France is dealing with all these terror attacks. They're so distracted.

Put some in the ghettos of Chicago where all the shootings take place almost every weekend. Find the nearest KKK or white supremacy chapter and put some in there too.

Im trying to represent africa accurately
Help me out here guys
The local fauna is already filled with this type of pokiman

sadly it got removed, still great while it lasted

I caught my first Rattata here at my local swim club. Not even kidding.

This Synagogue is close to a place that had a racial incident years ago. Right around the corner was the Huntingdon Valley Swim club. It borders on a Jewish section of Far North East Philadelphia and a largely Jewish suburb called Lower Moreland. They are racist as shit against goys. They used to make fun of my last name for being German sounding. Truth is I'm a mostly Polish Anglo mutt, and bearly German.

One day, they shipped a bunch of inner city black children up to the Huntingdon Valley swim club. Some Yenta made a remark about how she didn't want to swim with "colored nigger children."

The local media immediately blamed "white racism." I'm one of the few actual whites living here, almost everyone is a Jew in this town. The pool was shut down and now it's just a field. I don't care because they are so racist against non Jews I didn't feel welcome there. This was before I was red pilled, I was never a liberal though, just center right/lolbertarian at the time. Now I known Hitler Did Nothing Wrong.

I love that the Jews are so thin skinned that Pokemon trigger them.

there's so much wrong with you, I don't even know where to start

I put some in Tijuana.

You niggas know shit

=^]

he*

that's cancerland now

Its a tank depot.

Everybody probably has seen this already but I still post it.

It was a chick with balls I'm pretty sure.

You are an intelligence agent. Drink a pint of urine pal.

Just to back this up, common procedure for entrapment is to highlight the innocents that will be affected by an act. Should the target dismiss this or revel in it, then it is conspiracy to commit xxxxxx and a guaranteed pat on the back for Johnny Pentagon.

Koffing/Weezing is great for Holohoax shit, but I'd also recommend Gastly.

Ratata is a more cryptic but equally as lulzy one…

Help us take over Israel with Koffins and weezings!

really makes you think…

Im too busy putting Pokemon in military bases and testing ranges.

Don't forget the Golems in israel!

Golems are better off marking shabbos goy hives.

Explain in more detail pls? Always curious about 4g LTE frequencies, got any links?

OYYYY VEEEYYY

Use golems to mark Christian-Zionist churches in america.

You first faggot

No primape is actiually kinda cool. I'd say a jinx or something would be better

almost done with melbourne

I thought it was the germans who were the crazy furries

only gen 1 for now.

oh boy when they bring the other gens we'll have lots of things to do like that

your right about that

you know…
we don't get animals into our balls
we get our balls into animals

I can't wait for white liberals to turn up at these spots before putting two and two together.

You mean this? web.archive.org/web/20090315001903/http://media.www.cm-life.com/media/storage/paper906/news/2000/02/02/News/Burger.King.Announces.Toy.Recall-2478861.shtml

Make it look like an IRL easter egg. It will pique their interest. Pick pokemon go locations that are not otherwise super busy.

Perhaps. Could it be used to figure out more about the botnet?
I also wonder if there is a way to trip the app and use it to transmit things other than pokemon go data.

WHAT?

meme that pokemon go is antisemetic

Hell, There is so much foot traffic now on campuses, parks, malls, etc, more than usual, that posting a flyer or poster with a pokemon theme and a QR code to something like 'the greatest story never told' would probably be hugely effective.

What's with the Polandball?

In a liquor store?

alibaba.com/showroom/cell-phone-jammer.html

>>>Holla Forums
NOT POLITICS

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Watch this stupid nigger plow into a parked police car while playing Pokemon Go in Baltimore.

He needs a little bit of Eric Garner treatment, and Nintendo needs to be banned.