/Feel thread/

user, do you know the moment when you stumble across a old song that you used to listen to with your gf? Maybe also played a awesome game at that time.

Boom, it takes so little to rip you apart. The whole relationship was a own world and suddenly it breaks into pieces and you don't know what to do.

How are you user?

what's her name?

for me, it's vid related

Her name was Camille.
Same, darksouls 1, the best one with all the nostalgic moments

My bad, I thought you meant vid as in video games

I mean the song's name

It's a good feel.

USE THE EMBED FEATURE AQqVqzOhWoc
Especially this one

Welp

gotta admit, seeing "/a/ sings" almost made me close the tab at first, but this is actually quite beautiful

why do people with gfs have to suffer so much?
what did we do?

why are we here, just to suffer?

pretty much. I heard a song recently where the chorus was something like "It's a long way forward, but trust in me. I'll give them shelter like you've done for me."

I got to thinking, what if he was singing it to God? what if I were to give people the kind of shelter that God has given me, i.e. the kind that leaves them completely fucked up in the head to the point that they can't ever enjoy another human's company again?

emotions faggot, not feelings
That's why it's so beautiful. Emotions are much stronger than feelings. they are primary and basic

Shelter tells the story of Rin, a 17-year-old girl who lives her life inside of a futuristic simulation completely by herself in infinite, beautiful loneliness. Each day, Rin awakens in virtual reality and uses a tablet which controls the simulation to create a new, different, beautiful world for herself. Until one day, everything changes, and Rin comes to learn the true origins behind her life inside a simulation.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

that's it mane

You don't want that…
My gf broke up with me because I didn't accept the fact that she wants to get a transition to a male.
Deeper voice, facial hair, a dick which honestly would have been not really the problem number 1.
But damn, transgender is a mental disease

I'm hurtin' Holla Forums, I've been out of sorts since Valentine's. I've been alone for so long, so why am I all shook up? It never would have worked anyway.

head up fam, we will all find the right person.
we just gotta keep fighting…
even though its now almost a year, i still miss my ex… boys can love forever, girls seem to forget it overnight (as it happened in my case)

[CRIES IN SPANISH]

This is why trumpu won

racers don't need girlfriends!

no i dont because i have never had a gf

I'm pretty shitty to be honest user, life has a habit of making me dwell on sad lonely truths that I try to forget about

then when I close off some spark drags me though it all again

maybe a girl catches my eye on the train, and my feverish brain constructs a love story all the way to work, before it all falls down and leaves me alone and ridiculous

maybe I read a passage in a book that reminds me other people around me have minds and are capable of understanding how I feel, then I remember nobody around me cares enough to try

other times I catch my reflection and I see how much I've aged, and feel a dull sense of wasted potential, I am more and more aware of my body aging

Try to do some sport user, it helps to keep one young.
Also, how old are you?
I just turned 18 recently

trannies are disgusting and degenerate. traps are cute as fuck and not degenerate at all.

Still gay though