Safari Gets Rekt

Oops

Apple and macfags are the ones who act like MacOS cannot get hacked or get viruses.

Apple dropped that slogan years ago.

And firefox is so shit that pwn2own doesn't even bother trying to exploit it because it's too easy. What's your point?

Macfags, mate.

does not matter pajeet

Copy & paste ends careers

This is the reason I use curly brackets for everything.

That's not a good reason. I personally use brackets when it's more than one line.

Both clang and gcc warn about misleading indentation nowadays.

Because of this event.

Me too, it's too easy to slip up on something this trivial. In Swift they won't even let you write an if-block without curly braces.

This is such an obvious setup, it's impossible to not see the mistake. I've never had a problem with this, it just looks wrong. This was done on purpose.

topkek pajeets

Don't they get physical access to devices? It's fucking nothing.

Now, pixel allowing remote code execution, that's getting 'rekt'

Nice to see our friends from /g/ come here though.

Who knows. Modern text editors and their shit font/highlighting, this could get lost in Apples 5000 lines-long spaghetti files.

Then again, many expensive people use Macs to work with sensitive information. "Errors" like that don't happen when working on SSL.

Can someone explain this to me? I only do embedded programming.

The marked goto is indented as though it's protected by the preceding if statement. An if statement will execute the following statement, up to the semicolon, or the following block of code wrapped in braces. This section of code will unconditionally execute the goto regardless of the result of the if statements because someone's an idiot, or given that this looks like encryption code, someone's malicious and the code reviewers are idiots.

Modern versions of GCC and Clang will warn about this sort of thing.

Fuck I am an idiot, of course thats the issue.

Lack of {} brackets was confusing me and would have actually prevented the exploit.

Or it was some shitty merge- or refactoring tool and no one bothered to look at the code it put out.