Ben Shapiro

Why haven't we redpilled this guy yet?

Proof:
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/727637964470165505

He could be our Ben Garrison if we play our cards right comrades.

1. He's a neocon shitstain. How many unrepentant neocons have converted to leftism? The left has a higher success record in converting outright fascists. Neoconservatism worships the status-quo and is inherently not just reactionary, but anti-revolutionary to the core.

2. Bringing him to the left will only prove to Holla Forums that 'all kikes are leftist traitors'

There is not enough shiggy in the world to contain all this diggy.

i assumed the whole point of the was to make Holla Forums butthurt about their former idol but nvm then

Them trying to backtrack and screech about how he was really a traitor all along sounds like an ocean's worth of salt to me.

The tea party/movement conservatives are hardly better than the alt-right. In many ways, they're worse (for instance, he's mostly triggered that Trump doesn't advocate austerity/has a more restrained foreign policy than the neocons).

try again please

kek

Personally, I'd rather recruit Milo just to get him to stop publicly hating himself for the acceptance of his right wing audience.

But spookiness aside, as long as we ease Ben into learning why being a leftist is better, he should at least become a sympathizer.

Milo is our faggot, get your own.

You're welcome to Ben.

Would he still be your faggot if he didn't loathe his nature for your approval?

lol he hates you guys so fucking much

His nature is his shield. I dgaf if he takes it in the wrong'un or not. If he takes to the streets demanding special legal status and protections he can fuck off. Til then, he's fine.

"If you prove to a former enemy that his old ideology was incorrect, and successfully convert him to your cause, your enemies win"
-Justin "It's the current year" Trudeau

He's too far gone.

has he actually expressed gay guilt? pls yes, I would laugh so hard.

No he's not.

His entire position is 'edgy enough to appear as the "controversial" devil's advocate on talk shows, but not edgy enough that it has real consequences for his career'.

And in that calculus supporting Trump tended towards the "too edgy" side, he went against Trump when Trump was in the "No one's seriously going to vote for this guy, right?" stage of the primaries

My god, that guy is an idiot. Capitalism rapes the working class on a daily basis. No, let him stay on the right.

This thread was probably created by one of the Holla Forums mods, that's why my >>678640 joke post was deleted. Just great. Such freedom. My ass hurts from such great communism and non-establishment .

Like hell.

He needs to be repeatedly waterboarded, sleep deprived every 30 minutes for as long of a period as it takes for him to adore communism and hate capitalism with every fiber of his being.

We need to enact some 1984 shit on reactionaries like this. Killing them is not enough, their cancerous ideas need to be crushed from inside them before they can be killed. People like him were why gulags were necessary. If we are not the incarnated nightmare of people like Shapiro, then were doing something wrong.

Well, you can keep all your propagandists that only want your money, you have!

There is no need in the left for such people!

That's the point, if you can convince him otherwise, he's on your side. It's okay for people to change their views, their past is irrelevant if they can make up for it in the present.

I hope you're ironic, or at least hyperbolic.