What shall we name the Successor to Holla Forums?

I've decided to save the xChan community on the grounds of cultural progress. The world needs a underground user community full of edge lords who aren't afraid to discuss the true state of Humanity without fear of judgement.

So tell me 8chaners, what would you name the next Chan if you could?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/user/lunaprey
twitter.com/lunaprey
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/723175796
sociopath-community.com
imgur.com/user/lunaprey/index/best
enom.com
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
archive.org/details/BoredomFlv
archive.is/0ynEG
kiwifarms.net/threads/soulcreatives-astin-vixen-soul-luna-prey-knave-soul.16938/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=https://cn.linkedin.com/in/astin-soul-a5504b62&prev=search
facebook.com/luna.prey
archive.is/iFHij
web.archive.org/web/20160905121424/https://kiwifarms.net/threads/soulcreatives-astin-vixen-soul-luna-prey-knave-soul.16938/
sociopath-community.com/
nic.io/go/newfast/cuckchan.io
twitter.com/AnonBabble

WaifuChan, posting 3dpd would be banned.

Can I come? Or is it paid access

So especially interest people can research and email me! I'm serious about this, not just some loser user like all of you. :P

No, it cannot be Waifu chan because life is about more than just sex. In fact, you idiots who are using sex as pleasure are like monkeys who can't stop masturbating after they are taught out. You are lesser beings. Less evolved genetically. I feel compassion for you, and I wouldn't try to censor your weirdness, but I'm not naming a community after it…

I respect Holla Forums as a whole, not the autistics individually…. it's kinda a love-hate relationship. I'm a Redditor too, and I love Bernie Sanders. COME AT ME

The only lesser being here seems to be you.

I think we're done with this thread, anons.

this thread isn't over

I'll fucking burn my life's savings before I let a filthy Redditor create the successor to Holla Forums.

I suck so many cocks it's not even funny.

I will literally suck the dick of anyone who comes post on my reddit imageboard.

Why do you hate Reddit so much? It's like the perfect source of news NOT from the main stream media. Where do you get your news from? Seriously…. or do you not care about news? Honestly most of the dumber people I meet in my life have no interest in the happenings of the world. Holla Forums's most popular board is Holla Forums so I don't think that applies here. Anyway, I don't look at Holla Forums enough to judge it. I really just browse Holla Forums.

I suck dick just because I like it so much.

You're so new it hurts. No way any user in their right mind is going to want you anywhere near moderation.

Found his Plebbit: reddit.com/user/lunaprey

i am owner of sociopath-community.com which is less moderated than this place, i am the expert in non moderated communities

great, another teenager trying to be edgy. Let the sociopaths come but don't announce that your site is a haven for them

Are you….anyway

Jesus Christ this is worse than I imagined: twitter.com/lunaprey

this is getting off topic, just pick a name you losers, even 4chan can do it boards.4chan.org/b/thread/723175796

today is a good day to die, user. yesterday was even better. perhaps waiting any longer is counter productive.
no, probably not. pic unrelated

what's the best podcast client for linux?

Yeah, no. Fuck off. You are the fucking anti-thesis of your average user. Hell, even the fags over at Holla Forums would likely hate you. You are cancer and deserve to be permabanned.
Bumping for visibility so hopefully some vol will come by and ban this faggot.

Get the fuck out loser, Holla Forums doesn't want your kind.

hahahahahhahaa

scum like you will never understand free speech or imageboards OP.

im not asking to be your admin. no admin asks for that. they take it. you think hot wheels asks? you think someone builds an entire app AFTER they get permission to be a mod? stop being so ignorant. people take what they want :P

aww are you a kiwi? hehe

disgusting.

cancer

what a shit sodden post this is. you user, you are the crust on the cess-pit. i'm so glad we have nothing in common and that you'll run out of breath before me.

The holocaust never happened, but cancer like you remind me that it should have.

jesus christ this dumb cunt wants every site to be a copy of reddit.

Stop giving it attention retards.

Reddit uses upvote/downvote to affect the order of the posts on the board. My upvote/downvote system only provides a sense of how the community feels about that post. It's very different!

You are only hating on Reddit because you want to be cool and edgy anyway, not because you actually dislike it. Reddit is a great resource that helps Humanity circumvent the MSM.

you again

One the one hand, you're a fag who should die in a fire.

On the other hand, you couldn't possibly make anything worse than this shithole.

Call it rockbottomchan

Finally took the email and name off?

I've seen enough. with

There's no way anyone will ever use anything a filthy redditor will make. browsing a public twitter for 5 minutes =/= stalking.
OP Get cancer and go into vegetable state.
thanks

It wasn't me who posted that. I consider myself a lady and would not engage in such foul language :P

Well this was not very helpful. Thanks anyway Holla Forums. I'll pick the name myself >.>

Anyone who is interested in the new app are welcome to email me at [email protected]/* */ or send me a private message on my sociopath-community.com website!

To the trolls here, keep up the good work. You are the life blood of the Chans and I salute you. :P

Fuck off pedo, you are cancer and your opinions are shit.

lerachan

or laurachan

Hope you drive your car into a lake and drown.

kill yourself

>>>/suicide/

be quick op. register the domains, not4chan.net and not8chan.net. you'd pick up misdirected traffic and jim would have a heart attack, freeing up the 3000 losers you mysteriously seem to want as your userbase. be quick or someone will get there first…
or, rather than reinforce defeat and make an nth nazi-pedo haven, recruit elsewhere?

Nothingchan

I hope you get fucking cancer.

imgur.com/user/lunaprey/index/best
is that your account too ? You managed even to get downvoted on that circlejerk.
Please refrain from posting ever again.

normalfag retard confirmed. run back to plebbit now, believing you have any control while being strung along like a puppet.

The chains of the internet AND my sociopath-community.com show a very terrible side of Humanity. They show the side of Humanity that is lonely, stuck in front of their computers. The side that is frustrated with their lives because they live in a society that doesn't really need them these days due to automation.

The Chans, as well as my SC, to me represent the downtrodden of the millennial generation. They post anonymously because they are ashamed at who they are, and fear judgement. They come to places such as this or SC and they talk about their true feelings. The Chans came up with Waifuism, and 3dpd, and Pepe the frog, and even memes.

There are not very many websites in the world one can go and truly discuss things without cenceorship or judgement. Sure, having such a place allows the worse of Humanity, and I would argue that's why such hate for me, but these people posting are not limiting themselves, and that is beautiful in itself because on most message boards, they would be afraid to insult so freely due to mods. Even kiwi farms, a spawn of /cow dedicated to making fun of people chooses to promote like 30 mods, and ban people for insulting their own.

The point is that the chan community is worth saving because people being able to speak their mind completely free of judgement is the best way to see Humanity truly for what it is, and to come to terms with that.

What I'm building is a free speech haven, so it's not just for 8chaners, but I call it the successor because Holla Forums and 4chan is the closest thing I've seen to what I'm building.

Sorry for the long lecture

That all being said, I am not creating a pedo haven. The true test of the community will be in allowing for a lack of cencorship while keeping out pedos. That's a challenge that I'm not sure has been well addressed so far.

normalfags have no self awareness.

2 years ago this fag would've been doxxed already, way to many leads with this profile. We should still be able to do it.

Go away normalfag redditor.
You can't keep the pedos out.
sage

The twitter references user.systems I'm not sure if the info from looking up that ip would actually be this perons but here's that
Domain Name: user.systems
Registry Domain ID: 724a2fa8338240878afab0093b1eba85-DONUTS
Registrar WHOIS Server: www.enom.com
Registrar URL: enom.com
Updated Date: 2017-02-12T10:54:17Z
Creation Date: 2016-04-07T06:08:57Z
Registry Expiry Date: 2017-04-07T06:08:57Z
Registrar: eNom, Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 48
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]/* */
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: 425.518.1929
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: 8e095a0e6f1e45b4aebc04ed91143976-DONUTS
Registrant Name: Whois Agent
Registrant Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Registrant Street: PO Box 639 C/O user.systems
Registrant City: Kirkland
Registrant State/Province: WA
Registrant Postal Code: 98083
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: +1.4252740657
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: +1.4259744730
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Admin ID: 8e095a0e6f1e45b4aebc04ed91143976-DONUTS
Admin Name: Whois Agent
Admin Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Admin Street: PO Box 639 C/O user.systems
Admin City: Kirkland
Admin State/Province: WA
Admin Postal Code: 98083
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: +1.4252740657
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +1.4259744730
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]/* */
Registry Tech ID: 8e095a0e6f1e45b4aebc04ed91143976-DONUTS
Tech Name: Whois Agent
Tech Organization: Whois Privacy Protection Service, Inc.
Tech Street: PO Box 639 C/O user.systems
Tech City: Kirkland
Tech State/Province: WA
Tech Postal Code: 98083
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: +1.4252740657
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: +1.4259744730
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]/* */
Name Server: ns-1920.awsdns-48.co.uk
Name Server: ns-935.awsdns-52.net
Name Server: ns-1431.awsdns-50.org
Name Server: ns-139.awsdns-17.com

Could just be a third party that she bought the right to the address through, also she could not be the holder of the user.systems ip.

Just name it EdgeChan, OP.

normalfagchan
FYFY

Fuck off newfag. You have no idea what you are even talking about. You are fucking cancer and are not welcome here. Nobody is envious of your stupidity, redundancy and inability to comprehend that many people sincerly dislike you because there is something wrong with you, not them.

not catchy

You added a downvote and upvote system, you are not even close to what is essential.

There's less to go on from this one but:

Domain Name: SOCIOPATH-COMMUNITY.COM
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 48
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: enom.com
Name Server: NS-1012.AWSDNS-62.NET
Name Server: NS-1042.AWSDNS-02.ORG
Name Server: NS-183.AWSDNS-22.COM
Name Server: NS-1902.AWSDNS-45.CO.UK
Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 14-nov-2016
Creation Date: 08-dec-2013
Expiration Date: 08-dec-2017

Doesn't seem that hard to do, found a twitter already.
Why the hell is he posting links to 8ch to some sociopath forums?

the community won't combat pedos. they have neither he tools nor the time and patience necessary. you need 24/7 moderation on an anonymous forum or you get busted. simples.

my guess is the redditor is trying to prove how they gave a safe-space for "losers" so we should trust the redditor too. It doesnt work that way.

Top fucking kek.
Some guy stalked OP and uploaded vids: archive.org/details/BoredomFlv

Shilling I think.
The twitter is good but there's so much shit on it to sift through. I don't know if I have the patience.

Someone should just dump cp and report it to fbi, it'd be pretty easy to get it shutdown if they're going for the anarcho-communist thing (we know how well that went on clearnet, thanks mchan).

not catchy

How am I supposed to dox someone that already has a stalker? I'm not going to fly across the country to watch her do karoake .

DIE ANIME FAG

DIE IN A FIRE YOU WEEB

Pedos are a cancer wherever they go and you can keep them out. Look at Holla Forums.

So looking up michael prey we could find luna prey?

Checkmate. We aren't the first people this bitch has pissed off.
archive.is/0ynEG
kiwifarms.net/threads/soulcreatives-astin-vixen-soul-luna-prey-knave-soul.16938/
DIG

Nice user.

What the fuck this normietier woman is thinking wanting to create a chan and being here that has pedos running rampant (or used to have) out of all places. At least we have her now.

She tried to recruit josh and failed? Oh my, if only she knew.

looks like the doxing "her" scared "her" off.

Can we rule out that that's not a chinese company catfishing with her picture?
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=https://cn.linkedin.com/in/astin-soul-a5504b62&prev=search

"She" will probably be back. Based on what I'm reading, this person will do anything to become an admin and then fuck entire communities over. They will probably contact Jim soon and/or start using the irc channel. We'll likely need this thread's contents later when they start turbo-shilling for themself.

Screencap and save.

archive the thread and send it to Holla Forums or /baph/ if "she" starts trying to fuck with Holla Forums directly.

Does anyone with a burner facebook handy want to see if this has a relation?
facebook.com/luna.prey

One step ahead.
archive.is/iFHij

heres the full cap of the breakdown.

I guess we win "most ornery faggots" award.

Archive.is broke the spoiler text which had a lot of info in it, so here's an archive.org version
web.archive.org/web/20160905121424/https://kiwifarms.net/threads/soulcreatives-astin-vixen-soul-luna-prey-knave-soul.16938/

Can the mods ban this attention-whore already?

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh shit get /cow/ in here

It's time to RAID RAID RAID guys!

kek
Don't ban us it's in our culture, you must get used to us Holla Forums people

sekritklubchan

Where are the pedoposters when you need them?

jerking it to little girls I'm guessing

I'm the only one edgeposting right now, and I'm already managing to bury everything in gore.

So are you fuckers gonna help me or what?

lol look at this faggot!

link

People over at that sociopath community shite need to grow a pair

sociopath-community.com/

I hope you're using a proxy though, just in case this bitch trades her used cunt for some IT neckbeard to dox you.

We need more anons.

the site sucks you can't even upload images

its a guy user

some thread, urchins. bravo.

kek

I'll spam them for a couple hours tonight I'm going to walk my dog for now though.

I'm going to the shitty site tonight and acting like a rapefugee. What a way to spend a Tuesday night.

God bless you.

I'll come back with a vengeance myself at night too.

12chan

leftypol in a nutshell

Kindly leave this place and never return.

conservatives in a nutshell

#triggered

I got banned pretty fast for spamming nigger.

Jewchan
Since they always get taken over by Jews.

is turquie94 someone from here or are the actual members just self-destructing?

Way to kill your own credibility, dipshit.
The rest of the thread is now irrelevant.

name it lunachan

jewchan sounds fitting

fucking kek. normalfaggots always want to be spoonfed like babies

8chan2
I've never heard of the xChan community though… is that some weird shit like 5 people use like nntpchan?

xchan doesn't exist. i haven't decided a name on what the next chan will be called thats why i gave it an x :)

o-okay

redditors are leeches

You need to go away.
sage.

Autismchan?

Bring back 99chan. I miss that place.

I guess you didn't get the memo.

Listen, because I'm only going to post once in this thread. We are not going to be "saved" by the likes of you, you are not going to do anything that will ever contribute to IB culture in the slightest and I want to make sure you are well aware of this fact.

The sheer fact that you claimed to want to dismantle the culture we surround ourselves in without understanding it, whilst at the same time calling us things such as losers, or idiots, and so on is enough to get a very large angry hornet nest buzzing very viciously.

In fact, it's even tempting for some of us to show you just how bad you fucked up just now, do you have any idea how bored we get without people like you here? I would go as far as to say posts such as the one you were banned for are even requesting that we do such a thing.

I suggest you leave for now and contemplate how badly you fucked up…

kys

know your place, cumslut

Come on, help the raid

what it's called doesn't matter but it will be on the distributed web, along with everything else of worth in the near-future, as the gay area monopolies and specially interested shitposters further dismantle the current space

Epyc Wynn ys one true successor. All other successors yrrelevant.

fuck off. pedo is part of chan culture. the only good chan is a non-rulecucked chan. the only reason CP is banned is because police will come to the admin's house with guns n shit otherwise. you should probably just call your shit cuckchan. here you go you can get cuckchan.io here for a high price suitable to idiots like you: nic.io/go/newfast/cuckchan.io

dark chan

Why the fuck are you asking US for ideas if you're just going to bump your cancerous thread with your own? Make your shitty website and fuck off before I make you.

2d only. FUCK OFF 3dpedos

FUCK YOU CHINK!

This thread should be stickied. To serve as a head on a spike outside a medieval town.

Hi Holla Forums.

gravechan

that shit has been shilled here for days.

nigga did i say anything about 3d? SJW/normalfags will complain about both 2d and 3d