The Gorilla is angry

Ghostbusters Star Leslie Jones Has Epic Twitter Meltdown, Goes Full Harambe!
theralphretort.com/ghostbusters-star-leslie-jones-epic-twitter-meltdown-goes-full-harambe-7018016/
archive.is/vCqpF

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kT9BL
twitter.com/NickKurz/status/755249357503488000
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755259961744195584
twitter.com/rbottoms/status/755262229461688320
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755261962674696192
youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755267388199866369
twitter.com/hashtag/loveforlesliej?src=hash
twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755268783934205952
usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leslie-jones-exposes-racist-twitter-troll-messages-w429765
twitter.com/yennyjennyyen/status/755267468818382848
twitter.com/sylvia_a_morris/status/755272192460324864
archive.is/ZAkku
archive.is/kUwTr
archive.is/7lVKq
archive.is/alqYS
archive.is/GMEEU
twitter.com/paulfeig
twitter.com/RobertThirst/status/755288190722932736
twitter.com/JohnnyDeMayo
8ch.net/tv/res/406699.html#407630
youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMKPXjixmyOK4&index=4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Checked.

Article sucks, you'd be better posting screencaps.

Why does she hate spinach?

It's a vegetable.

for all the marbles
In the pic, who is Spencer, who is Tracy, and who is Kong?

Only scumbags compare gorillas to niggers, Harambe did nothing wrong, literally dindu do nuthin. Niggers on the other hand…man, don't even get me started.

the concept of it confuses her

You're absolutely right! Seeing as the "vermin" thread went over well, I need to set aside time and make thread pointing out the dissimilarities between the good apes and niggers.

Chimps are barbaric, cannibalistic, infanticidal shits though, true nigger tier on the abbo level.

What's she upset about?

spinach

Remarkable.

Is she holding a dildo in her twitter pic?

they calm them "proton packs" now

Why the fuck doesn't this nigger want to eat her leafy greens? They're healthy as fuck.

Oh, so she's one of those KFC monkeys.

Is it that hard for these clowns to realize they made a movie that the majority of people just don't like?

I don't remember George Lucas having a bitch-fit that some cynical neckbeards didn't like The Prequels. I guess that's because he isn't a hack though, it's almost always hacks who through bitchfits when people don't like their art.

Lucas is a hack though, it's just that he made millions off of his garbage movies to keep him insulated and soundproof from all criticism.

That, and his goiter prevented most higher forms of thought in the first place.

Fuck off, pleb.

I think you've taken the pretentiousness pill, user.

niggers don't know how to wash their food

Says the pleb.

Can't he ape human language a little more closely?

You ever hear of Kojima crying when someone thought he was a faggot?

You can tell it's sex? I am impressed.

Lucas infamously tried pulling the race card for his cuck film about the Tuskegee airmen Red Tails.

The only pretentious ones are those that speak as if they know what the prequels were about when they failed to even scratch the surface of those films.

But I suppose an idiot can't help that they were born an idiot.

Three years from now you'll be eating your words.

Which is what they are trying to do with this movie now it seems. They tried to use wimmens oppression as a means of driving people to see this movie. Now that such did not work, they will try and use black people. I bring up Red Tails because Lucas did the same thing when he made that movie, saying Hollywood did not want him to make the movie and would not back it originally because they were racist when in reality, the script was garbage and due to this, studios doubted they would be able to get any big name actors to star in the movie. With this movie, they are now, midstream, changing direction and making it less of a wimmens issue and making it a black issue. Even more due to the all the racial shit going on. Unfortunately for them, BLM and most black people hate this movie as well so it's gong to be interesting to see them try to spin it. Expect an onslaught of articles discarding the sexism issue and jumping on the racism issue. These fuckers intend to use the Anita Sharkeesan meth marketing movies.

In the end, it's more jewish tricks.

i remember that. Oprah Apefree tried to make the Ooks give up their menthol money to see that shit.

dude, seriously, it was terrible. I get the political shit and the shitty love story, but really it was so poorly executed.

Lucas didn't direct or write Red Tails. The nigger who filmed some episodes of Treme and The Wire made Red Tails. Once again you get your information from internet critics because you lack the mental capacity to research things for yourself.

Dubs confirm, Lucas is shit and no borwn-nosing on 5b1275's part will ever change that.

I doubt Lucas would allow a nobody to direct all his money.

Lucas has almost always had a black girlfriend and the Empire was suppose to be an evil fascist state

wow, my double dubs

STFU about Lucas, I came here for Salty Nigga.

Lucas was very much involved in the production of the movie. It's like you forgot about him crying about racism in trying to get the movie made. You should probably take his dick out of your mouth before embarrassing yourself this hard.

He's also an oil driller.

How about

or even

Go watch THX-1138 and get back to me. Lucas is racially aware.

IM AM
IM AM

how about

is it even worth a watch. I like art-house faggotry, but some of it can be simply retarded.

anyone have any screencaps? all the good shit is deleted by now

Check my numbers, Kek is telling you to watch it.

a'ight

I told you to take his dick out of your mouth before you embarrassed yourself further and here we are, you not listening and embarrassing yourself even further.

wat

Stay salty, cuck.

Fuck off faggot, Lucas called out the Jews in a recent interview about the New Star Wars. He sold it to Jews and they butchered it.

One of the best twitter meltdowns I've seen

Im sure he and his mulatto kids are sure racially aware

Nice try shylock, we're still going to bash your shitty cisbusters clusterfuck.

George Lucas is a hack, and a race mixer, and an honorary Jew. Fuck George Lucas.

Gentleman you can't fight, this is the shitposting forum!

I wonder how much she costed him.

method of*

I was typing to fast and hit send. I'm in some other thread laughing at the sheboon's meltdown.

I wonder who could be behind this post?

Prequels ruined it tbh.

Go away, Jew.

I want a vampire bat for a neighbor

It's one thing to fuck a nigress, totally different thing to maintain a relationship

Men are supposed to spread their genes as far and wide as possible but to put resource into a non-white other than calories spent producing semen is treachery

It's like you forgot Spielberg existed and his role in all the shit Lucas does. Also,

Kek.

Bats in general are excellent neighbors, especially if you hate mosquitos. Check with your local wildlife sanctuaries to see if your area can support a few bat houses.

wew

I got a friend that have a few that fly about near his house, and they are awesome

posting screenshots, since no one else will

Damn, you really ought to lurk more.

Man she's still going

archive.is/kT9BL

Dubs confirm Kek approves of flying pest control.

ITS SPELT HARAMBEE YOU INSENSITIVE COLONIALIST WHITE MALE PISSBABYFUCKER
IT MEANS (Swahili: [haram'be]) is a East African, Kenyan, Tanzanian, and Ugandan tradition of community self-help events, e.g. fundraising or development activities. Harambee literally means "all pull together" in Swahili, and is also the official motto of Kenya and appears on its coat of arms.

EDUCATE YOURSELF

Hot damn. You must be riding his dick now. That said, he apologized for that comment as well.

We did it kotakuinaction!! Keep women and blacks out of video games.

#GAMERGATE

the keks have been good lads

Best tweet

Fuck me I forgot to spoiler the image

the butthurt is real

it gets better

Bats and dragonflies are natural allies of humans for that reason. Ive lived places with bats around and the mosquitos are never an issue. Bats do their job well, and never bothered me in any way. Dragonflies are the same. In fact, in Florida they breed dragonflies for that reason.

d-did she just imply that she was a savage?

3 and 1 are gold

High likelihood this is ploy by Feig/Sony to drive up ticket sales, they already tried the feminist angle.
What would stop them from trying to prop their shoddy product up behind a poor stronk independent black womyn when BLM is such a hot button issue right now?

Well.
She's gone and done it now.
New Lolcow alert.

Cause that worked so well with the feminist ploy

maybe she is mad because she agreed to payed scale

It's the only pity bux they got for their box office sales.

Holy shit, I'm dying.

we did it reddit! she's breaking down

She's a literal celeb who's breaking down over twitter trolls calling her a gorilla

Shame /cow/ got taken over by a sjw nofun mod, otherwise this could have really taken off.

And the list of top-tier animals keeps growing. Even normalfags should start questioning (((monsanto's))) Frankenstein creations when everything a white man needs already exists in nature.

What the fuck, is that real?

I just checked it. Yes, it's real.

I figured this was the case. She didn't lose her shit like this when sjws were pestering her and she even mentioned BLM in a recent tweet. The only problem is that this will probably drive away people who are tired of the BLM stuff and the race shit that has been flooding the news, the tumblr crowd do not vote with their wallet which is why they always want free stuff, and black people aren't going to see this movie since it has 3 fairly unfunny white women and their screeching pet monkey. This is honestly how some see it. This is part of the reason why BLM got on her case before getting drowned out. Instead I think they will just tell her "told you so" like some have been doing and just ignore her. Expect this movie to do even worse if/when they pull this trick.

jej

Thats hilarious

I personally wouldn't but assuming the bitch is clean, why not. Personally, i like hot european and hot eaat asian women. Everyone else can go McFuckThemselves

At first I thought the "sprew" was a typo of either spew or spread, but apparently she thinks it's a word.

She's tweeting almost every two minutes if you look at her feed.

Wish I had a twatter account.

If Im not mistaken, (((Monsanto's))) Frankenstein creations have had a big time negative effect on bees. That shit will have long lasting consequences for everyone in the future. Fuckin kikes, trying to be God and failing miserably. Its an ancient trait of theirs.

fuck that be louder. we wuz queens

Bats have higher rates of rabies than fucking coons

In any case Holla Forums had the fun idea of sending her variations of pic related while pretending to be supportive sjws to see what she does.

It's funny how far a retarded literal sheboon can get if a kike enables her. Also, nice trips

Compare the rate of human fatalities caused by bats and those caused by niggers, then come back and try to talk shit fucking MIDF.

use it nigger

and make sure to #gamergate

But bats dont bother humans. They feast on mosquitoes and other insects.

she is self-dechimping

almost there

kek

…is she dumber than Wu?

my sides

I love seeing the genesis of a full blow lolcow in real time.

This is what I needed tonight. Seeing as theres no chimpout at the RNC, this is taking care of that need. Good work anons, good fuckin work.

Where's that quote about cyberbullying from that nigger rapper?

UK time, user.

Found it

That's hilarious.

When is someone gonna start sending Harambe some Tyrone memes?

user was huffing a little to much (((anthrax)))

What a dumb nigger

GO HOME GORILLA GIRL

Gamergate strikes again.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

kek she blocked me for sending this to her

Milo may be a nigger-loving degenerate kike but he can shitpost with the best of them. Niggers and SJW's are losing their shit at him on Twatter right now.

Can someone do a tl;dr to explain how this started? Is she being trolled just because Ghostbusters is shit, or did she do something to deserve it?

I understand that she looks like a gorilla, but I don't understand why hundreds of people are tweeting that she does

Is Holla Forums better at making lowcows than /cow/ now?

Not to mention to fuck with celebrities rather than internet nobodies.

We should should start targeting celebrities more.

Milo started it by trolling her on Twitter and everybody else joined in and it snowballed from there.

(((Hollywood))) is trying to push her as the biggest star of Current Year.

Started with Milo's Ghostbusters review I think

Last year we went after Seth Rogen and exposed him as a cuck and he had no comeback.

SHE'S GONE NUCLEAR

Kek is always listening.

I'm talking about actual racoons, not niggers, user

lel. His wife had to come in and damage control afterwards too.

I should go to sleep, it's later than I thought.

From what I remember of that thread we thought he planned it – as a jew and public figure, everything about his life is designed as propaganda.

You guys trying to make her famous?

Yes. Nothing is as effective as creating a lolcow as bombarding a leftist faggot with racism and hate-facts. They meltdown with startling consistency. It's bretty fuggin sweet.

It wouldn't surprise me but he really made himself look silly in the process. Shit was hilarious.

Now she's trying to say someone hacked her account.

wew

Because she's a little girl at heart.

Cow stopped being relevant after they found Peter Coffins fuckdoll online and that was like 2 years ago

meant this

very nice

you mean she HAS a little girls heart.

I didn't know about her much before ghostbusters, and now I know a lot more because of this.

They just made a new trailer

Why are niggers so stupid?

lol, "i dun been hacked, you goofs!"

That's a nice self-repeating conundrum you have there.

She was plenty famous before Ghostbusters. This will do nothing for her because not every movie needs a fucking gorilla. That is what CGI is for.

So THAT'S why /cow/ is a ghost town now. Shane, it had a lot of potential, but how are you supposed to laugh at lolcows and be nice to people at the same time.

WHEN WILL GAMERGATE'S REIGN OF TERROR END?

This will hurt her career.

I stand corrected. It probably will.

Nah, she'll just commit suicide and that make her career great again.

Suddenly…

This gorilla chick is so pathetic, though.

Call me when you get Samuel L.Jackson to throw a real Twatter meltdown. That asshole is infinitely more high-powered than "Lesdoggg" and he's a hardcore BLM supporter and antiwhite racist.

when this get's to 1488 we are going to see some serious shit

The mod won't even allow movieblob threads anymore, that's how bad it's gotten.

I need medical assistance stat, sides losing feeling rapidly!

So was there a raid thread somewhere or what? Clearly they came from either here or halfchan.

We had bats around the house I grew up in, at night if you threw a tennis ball or fruit up in the air they would dive at it, they were really cool

We should start a new one quite honestly.

they get rid of airborne pests and jokers. they are the protectors we deserve.

HE

I keked out loud tbh

That's because his girlfriend is a nigger. He even went on to rant about how the story was important to him and how he had been wanting to tell it for a long time. Couldn't just be honest and say that his nigger wife wanted him to make a movie about niggers.

one cure

Jesus Christ, what a bitch.

Wait, is she implying she eats out his mom in that third pic? Wtf?

DON
NOT
BUT
HIS
SHIT

i'm sure she doesn't even know at this point

I was literally about to ask.

And again, another YO MAMA joke that doesn't even make sense in the second pic. How did this ape graduate high school?

SUPERB

sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
sage
ghostbuster obssesion

Every time I am reminded of this waste of a white girl with so much potential ;_;

The standards of american schools have been set so low that animals can get diplomas
No animal left behind

Also, she calls herself a stand up comedian, but actually thinks yo mamma jokes are funny?

counter-sage :^)

someone tweet this at her please thanks.

if you show up every day, you graduate. Welcome to the American education system: teacher's unions are more important than students.

Those two monsters are scary

I have never seen her look so attractive.

kek

is she retarded? does she not notice thats she's acting like the stereotypical black fat woman

No she's not.

Sure. Why not? It's a real fish out of water type of experiment.

Much like sending Precious back to high school. It's unfortunate that we couldn't witness that attempted education process but you get the idea.

Turn Harambe into an A-lister and watch as no one knows why the fuck she's famous.

did someone sent her le monkey face yet?

HE

in real life or in the movie?

That makes her proud and respectable, foolish user. Go home and practice your CurrentYear-ese.

Related
                           __,,:::========:::,,__                        ...‐''゙ .  ` ´ ´、 ゝ   ''‐...                      ..‐´      ゙          `‐..                    /                    \        .................;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;::´    ●  /  ,  ヽ  ●     ヽ.:;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.................   .......;;;;;;;;;;゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙       .'         ヽ__人_ノ           ヽ      ゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙;;;;;;;;;;......  ;;;;;;゙゙゙゙゙            /                           ゙:                ゙゙゙゙゙;;;;;;  ゙゙゙゙゙;;;;;;;;............        ;゙                              ゙;       .............;;;;;;;;゙゙゙゙゙      ゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;.......;.............................              ................................;.......;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙                ゙゙゙゙i;゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙゙;l゙゙゙゙゙              ノi|lli; i . .;, 、    .,,            ` ; 、  .; ´ ;,il||iγ                 /゙||lii|li||,;,.il|i;, ; . ., ,li   ' ;   .` .;    il,.;;.:||i .i| :;il|l||;(゙                `;;i|l|li||lll|||il;i:ii,..,.i||l´i,,.;,.. .il `,  ,i|;.,l;;:`ii||iil||il||il||l||i|lii゙ゝ                 ゙゙´`´゙-;il||||il|||li||i||iiii;ilii;lili;||i;;;,,|i;,:,i|liil||ill|||ilill|||ii||lli゙/`゙                    ´゙`゙⌒ゞ;iill|||lli|llii:;゙|lii|||||l||ilil||i|llii;|;_゙ι´゚゙´`゙                         ´゙゙´`゙``´゙`゙´``´゙`゙゙´´

it turns me on that people can be so stupid as to assume "retarded" is a polite, technical term in court proceedings.

Random shitposter: You eat fruit!

Not only can she not handle the bantz, she knows they're right.

I'm surprised the studio hasn't stepped in and told the entire cast to stop embarrassing themselves. It looks so unprofessional. Can't wait until she drops some kike/fag tweet and alienates paul feig.

both, she's even typing the UHUUMMMMMs

She is. We're not making her famous as she is already famous. Famous for being the gorilla in ghostbusters and SNL and all that but famous nonetheless. The point is we're not making her any more famous than she already is.

Heartiest kek I've had in awhile.
You cheeky bastards

I refuse to believe this sheboon is actually retweeting this shit. Are her wranglers taking the day off or something?

no response unfortunately

twitter.com/NickKurz/status/755249357503488000

:^)

DELETE THIS NOW

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755259961744195584

Make /cow/ great again

Someone send this to her (no twitter)

ITS NOT A REAL TWEET YOU NIGGER

put the verified checkmark and the #gamergate tag on it

Fuck off Leslie, you nasty sheboon cunt

Anti-sage BUMP!

Don't, this is so obviously fucking fake.

make the @ links red

(Checked)
Hitler dubs confirm

she seems dumb enough to fall for it though

This is hilarious. This nigga dumb as rocks.

Wonder if her career will get ruined.

Nah it's real, Sam Hyde helped her write it.

Max Landis also went on a massive Twitter rant and his career is doing fine.

Yeah but smart enough to realize it's fake after some cuck tells her why it's fake

She can always get commercial gigs if they need trained animals to smile at children so no.

Oh shit, it's real!

what about sending her these and saying

"we the fans support you!"

but hide in some red crosses on the arms?

Landis is very connected. He has a lot of family in Hollywood. That said, he sometimes makes sense, mostly when he is decrying sjw shit in story-telling. His autism for story-telling is his only good point.

Also Landis was less cucked than RLM on a few issues, which just shows how bad things truly are.

You mean Samarcus Hyde.

I gone done another one user, how do you like this?

Oh Leslie, how could you!

Mission Accomplished

That's not fucking real. No fucking way.

Sheboon literally chimping on twitter, fucking priceless

Yeah, much better.

send it to her

twitter.com/rbottoms/status/755262229461688320

That's an edit. Most of this thread is edits.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755261962674696192
wew

send it and call her a bigot

The ones that aren't, make it all worthwhile though.

What is wrong with this bitch?

How long until Harambe 2 testifies to the UN?

oh she hurt dawg ;_;7

Anyone post her some Moonman tracks yet?

The amount of white men saying they're going to fight racists on her behalf has baffled me, I know these people exist but it's another thing altogether to witness it.

My fucking sides

It looks like she has "word spinach".

That's pretty interesting read. Thanks for that.

Poe's law is strong with this one.

It's surprising how many of these are actually real lol

This

Holy fuck, she's never going to figure out this cyber magic.

incredible

subtle
NO WHITE PEOPLE
Im surprised those numbers didnt get more attention.
Thats som meme magic shit right there.

how old is she? maybe she is this retarded and socially insulated

smh If it be u what it do?, you'd do what I do if u be getting dem tweeits fam

can a mod leave just 1?

Even her own fans are begging her to stop

She's going all out.

Jewgle says she's fucking 48.

Please tell me some one is archiving this for later keks

yes, we know, you have a spook in your movie.

This shit is putting me in a good mood, keep it up.

She can't be this stupid.

I refuse to believe that she thinks her account is hacked. She's obviously just pretending that her account was hacked to explain her real chimped out tweets…. right?

she thinks?

Kek guides your hand.

when it comes to technology, people are this stupid.

Oh and anyone making fake posts, make some about hating her co-stars. Rumour has it there were big troubles on set. That will really set the cat amongst the pigeons.

haha holy shit

This is the most fun I've had in a while.

This is what happens when an genuinely retarded person with no talent gets put in the spotlight for the sake of diversity

CURRENT

Going for the Hiroshima/Nagasaki combo already.

Dis go be gud fam

That would probably freak the studio out as well.

I'm loving the KKK's new uniforms.

Push the Sam Hyde meme!

checked

brilliant. Imply none of them are jumping to her aid because they're privileged white women.

Have some FROM the co-stars and send them to her. It's not going to work the other way around

Even for a nigger she's stupid as fuck. Christ

SOMEONE MAKE FAKE TWEET WITH HER SLANDERING HER CO-STARS RUMOR IS THEY HATED EACH OTHER

Do it guys I don't have a twitter account. But this is brilliant.

PSYCHO-CRUSHER

This is good.

ACTUALLY THIS

That's a brilliant idea user.

This. That would be even more effective. If she's stupid enough to believe in "hacked" tweets, seeing her co-star "tweets" will make her go nuclear on them, sony, everyone. Might even result in her revealing something big.

I've seen better looking aboriginals tbh.

Not to sound like a newfag, but what's with all the Sam Hyde stuff linking him to shootings?

liar

Why does no one just send her graphs on IQ by race ?

Sam al-Haid is responsible for all of the events of the past month, newfriend

lurk moar

youtube.com/watch?v=JhsYly-OJR8

He is truly one of the best performance artists of our time.

Someone show her this, it might spark something good.

It's a joke because he has often encouraged mass shootings and has posted a number of tweets that vaguely support genocide and ethnic cleansing.

Making her feel stupid would be really mean, though!

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755267388199866369

Some say Sam was responsible for the LA Race riots in the 80's

Remember to use the hashtag #LeslieJones

There are a bunch of butthurt cucks posting in it right now.

Sayim al Hayid is a white jihadist nationalist terrorist who's hell bent on converting the world to white nationalistic Islam.

lurk moar

I wouldn't go that far.

twitter.com/hashtag/loveforlesliej?src=hash
wew lads this is cancer

ooh, spicy.

Haha holy shit

girls really do suck don't they fam

The Umann Manda strike again.

I dearly await the internet day of the rope where we fuck over every single normalfag online and take the internet for ourselves.

He's just the new Ben Garrison but an actual dick, he did however make this. So maybe he knows deep down.

That's perfect, someone do it.

((()))

someone with twatter send this

#dicksoutforharambe

How long before that service outright tanks?

I dont like it. In school they told me there were no differences between races and I always thought it was bullshit. Im not going to be cruel like that because I have a soul and so does she.

There is not a single adult left in America on either side, grey hair children at best. We all deserve the hell that is coming. God bless that woman she doesnt deserve that.

During the revolutionary war civilians thought it would be quaint, they set up picnics on hills to watch, before realizing the hellish reality and fleeing. That same thing will happen in Civil War 2 which has 100% chance of happening.

twitter.com/Lesdoggg/status/755268783934205952
She's attacking her own now.

>>>/reddit/

GOGOGOGO
Send it to 4/pol/ if you fucks are too lazy to do it

gosh, you don't have to cry over spilt semen

What's the matter user can't handle a strong black woman?

Here's your (You)

Didn't even have to edit this one.

SHE EXPOSED US

What the fuck?

cringe

THIS APE HAS A FUNNY FACE

RACIST TWEETS EXPOSED GONE SEXUAL 2016!1

lel

I bow to thee, superior capper of niggers. Moonman would be proud.

usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/leslie-jones-exposes-racist-twitter-troll-messages-w429765

Sam reminds me of ted from bill and ted in that video

KILL YOURSELF NIGGER

Nah, you're probably just a youngfag.

this is perfect
if anyone ever questions the differences between races and culture i cannot think of a better way to sum it up than this webm
thank you user

Triggered?

It's okay user, just go to /cuteboys/

Youre right.
She deserves far worse than some slightly negative twitter comments.
But god bless these shit posters, theyre doing their best in this terrible world, you should feel sorry for them not this Magilla Gorilla lookin fuck.

I find it funny that a lot of people are using this chimpout to attack Trump

Remember, when they say we're scary, that means we're doing something right.

Liberals will take anything they don't like and equate it with Trump. I know from experience. I live in southern California

You actively took part in that sjw hell hole bastardization of a film, to further promote your perverse sick agenda, as well as being a retarded sheboon pushing the anti-white agenda on top of the anti-male shit. You have been pushing a message of accepting oppression of men and whites, especially white males, and have given numerous amounts a living hell just for existing.

You haven't felt hell yet, you fucking troglodyte.

Where did you get these.

Leslie Jones is a monster.

ayy lmao how can someone be so pathetic

inspect element

Even some of her fans are falling for it.

twitter.com/yennyjennyyen/status/755267468818382848

What are you going to do with those images?

f12 nigger shit

See what the kikes did to this beautiful stonkl womyn!

They made her play a caricature and now she is having a severe triggering.

#BlackLivesMatter #JewDidThis #Ghostbusters

Enjoy your filter, Reddit trash

They're gonna blame the movie bombing on racist twitter trolls.

Are they fake post, or did someone mess with her account?

I already put them out on twitter

IM AM QUITTIN TWITTER FORVER EEK OOK

they were doing that before it even came out.
its not like this changes anything

Leslie Jones is fucked.

The hacker known as 4chan has been in her account all day

we did it #gamergate

we finally won

You forgot the hashtag that degenerates are using for sheboon, like "loveforleslie" or someshit

People on twitter are pathetic.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Yeah, she totally didn't act like a cunt or anything.

someone needs to make a just fuck my shit up leslie now.

She's going to bed. Not leaving forever.

What has anybody said that's untrue?

HOW GRACIOUS

this tbh fam

every fucking celeb says the same thing at least twice

holy shit fam
stay safe

kek

Twitter is easier to troll than YouTube.

Twitter users are fucking retarded.

The #GamerGate terrorists led by Sam Hyde have taken another victim.

I'm confused,someone fucked her account and posted these all day?

Damn

goto bed lesdoggg

Honestly I think that GamerGate could have won if they did this.

Bully their enemies into insanity.

Not quite. Her handlers weren't there to stop her chimpin' out.

Checked.

Are you serious? She posted these? She really got triggered.

She had a mental break down and all of these tweets are 100% real and totally definitely absolutely not fake. I would never lie on the internet.

Yeah he might be a degenerate faggot who promotes miscegenation and a zionist, but he does have his moments where it's hard to hate him. If day of the rope comes I would actually sneak him into a wooden box and ship to Israel.

Someone works for the CIA and used a supercomputer to crack her account and post.

:^)

Feuding.

twitter.com/sylvia_a_morris/status/755272192460324864

I can't tell the difference between the two niggers in the background

not even the most brainwashed liberal is convinced these beasts are human

Can someone ask me why Twitter is such cancer? This site annoys me.

It's not too late.

shit I need to get a twitter account just for fucking with people.

I could turn that shit into a gorilla in a couple of minutes

Now she's gone to "bed", send her co-stars angry tweets from her "hacked" account.

Do it for ethics in videogames.

He's a BIG GUY

well I guess she's done after fighting twitter trolls for the better part of a day.

Finally can go to bed now

So she got triggered and is now claiming that it was a hacker?

I heard Bill was essentially forced back into the role, I'm not sure what it was that made him go back. A contract or outright blackmail, either way you can see it in his eyes that he's detached from the movie.

for jews

tfw they're actually taking my bait

Yes. #4chan

Has Twitter always been a place filled with idiots who will fall for anything?

white guilt

So love has blinded you?

Twitter is full of the best and brightest

We've become extremely efficient at blurring the lines between reality and fantasy, so much so that her own fanbase have begun eating at each-others throats.

Let everyone know that they shouldn't fall for @Lesdoggs hacked tweets. There really should be more of an outcry for twitter to kick the Anonymous hackers out of her account.

ARCHIVE THESE TWEETS

REMEMBER TO ARCHIVE THESE TWEETS YOU NIGGERS

I think i'm going to die laughing at this shit holy fuck my head hurts

I'll do some archiving if people with accounts do something else.

So she is convincing all her stupid fans that it was a hacker?

We've become the most subversive force online

We've learned how to Jew

Bestest and brightest, I think you mean.

So, it is effective. We have long known that normalfags are incapable of verifying facts, and we have also long known how to edit tweets and distribute the screenshots.

Perhaps it is possible to generalize this method of attack to exploit fracture lines between the liberals, kikes, and their brainwashed audience involved in the production and consumption of any such propaganda?

And guess the cuck who came in to save the day

You mighty warriors of Kek sama have just REKT the enemy in beautiful fashion, setting the stage for the next battle to come.

PRAISE BE TO KEK SAMA!

The empire is clearly meant to represent Germany. Darth Vader's helmet is from WW1 propaganda.

top kek

The whole world has been. Twitter gives the stupidest normalfags have conversations with everyone on their goyphones and there are far too many users for moderation to be effective. Very target-rich environment.

nigga they might be retarded but they spend a lot of time on twatter.

they know about the character limit

He hasn't saved it yet.

So far recently we have seen:

-Steve King say on TV that white people built Western civilization

-Marc Lamont Hill chimpout on CNN when confronted by crime statistics

-Leslie Jones chimpout on Twitter

White people are waking up fast.

You study your enemy long enough to learn their tactics, tricks and strategy, you learn how to turn it against them.

Remember the 140 character limit so it looks real

She has really fucking lost it.

If they truly knew how autistic we all were…

But they're just that stupid.

The power Kek has granted us. Praise Him.

The fun isn't over yet, though, we can still exploit the divisions between her and her co-workers.

REPORTED

Holy shit. My sides have blew up on the launchpad

she doesn't like having white on her.

Looks like Jimenez was rustled.

Wu is a white dude. So it's a given the sheboon is dumber.

Holy shit, i bet you she probably just killed herself.

Chris Kluwe is a Minnesota embarassment (a long line, I know).

MEME IT

that fucking pic

Nice.

isn't he also the guy that covered up a rape just to blackmail his team?

Also, you're going to need to dumb that down about 45 IQ pts.

Wu also came from a relatively wealthy (likely kike) family, and likely learned a thing or two about how to jew.

He got a small loan of $200k and turned it into a lot of nothing

Someone send him Tyler the creator tweet about cyberbullying

Harsh words from the Ghostbusters director

This sounds exactly like they gave Coco a speech synthesizer.
"I'm so tired of it. Why is this still a fight? I want to hate so bad but I can't because I know it doesn't fix anything and just make me sad"
This is one of the most legible tweets I could find, and it basically goes 'fix hard and just me sad'.

Lol, I'm sorry Leslie, but the people do not care anymore if you "expose" them for being that lefty coined term. You really can't win this if you actually choose to respond.

While my sides are orbiting Pluto, I believe we've extracted all the pain we can from this low-hanging fruit. Has anyone started poking Feiggot, yet?

Everything hurts, i'm dying as i type this.

not even growing up in a wealthy jew family can stop someone from being retardedly short sighted.

Now that tweet I think will arouse the wrath of some soccer moms defending their autist kid. If there were more tweets about autists being bad or causing trouble, then that would create a bit of havoc.

Premium kek.

No. Alert twitter and the fanbase to the fact her account has been hacked.

the internet hero ;_;7

BILL! DEATH IS BEHIND YOU! RUNNNN!

We need to get a hashtag about her racism trending, preferably linked to gamergate.

Anyone got a good hashtag suggestion?

NO this can't be real. HAHAHAHAHA. This is simply too good.

Also, should people give her a break since she denied holocaust? That's a level of redpilling even white conservatives never reach.

MEME IT

You call that a smug Liru?

Can someone at least ask Kristen Wiig if she needs any help getting the slime out of her crack?

many kek tonight
I browsed hashtag trends like #amenra #melanin #woke after harambe
if you want to collect some tears I suggest you to check it out

no idea, but it sounds like something he would do.

Bill looks like he has been drinking too much of Dan's vodka.

THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL THIS!?!?!!?!?1/

#melanin, first thing I see is this.

Just

Meant for.

Oh my god, this shit is amazing.

You're right. That's worse than nothing.

This is real? Right?

Fatty's take on the ape

are you arguing with a genius?

made this

Some random archived

archive.is/ZAkku
archive.is/kUwTr
archive.is/7lVKq
archive.is/alqYS

Are there any plugins for making archiving more organized and less of a chore?

Yes. Spics must be told about it.

archive.is/GMEEU

Have the page itself while you're at it.
I uploaded it right before your post came through sry

A thing of beauty

Adding that to my list of niggerisms. Right next to "brutiful".

just had a nice mini-dream of fucking her in a shower.

Hey that's me.

wow, amazing

the cat or the nigger?

that's fucking genius

I wonder how much money Angry Birds will amke as a ratio to cost vs. new Cuntbusters.

(((Feig))) still ranting about it, he might take some bait. People open to redpilling on this nights activities too.

twitter.com/paulfeig

Paul Fag sperged on twitter before. With the right coaxing it could happen again

We must capitalise on every opportunity which presents itself, doing so is crucial.

Yeah, he's next. I guess I gotta make a twitter.

I'm pretty sure he'll crack, too.

How have they not realized you don't respond to trolls?

I bet if she an hero'd from this it would probably boost sales

rekt/10

We would inadvertently save the movie.

Hah! I remember him going full chosen and shitting on the white goyim, but I must have left before that happened. So, what exactly happened?

Yes please keep this going. This warms my heart. Not only is it a total revolt against PC bullshit, but it exposes how there are so many out there with no place on the internet. For christ sakes its the hate machine!

You should expect to be psychologically disemboweled on the internet, fucking newfags. There's so many nowadays. I have a new theory. The old trolls of yesteryear have become Holla Forums. Good job lads!

I see a lot of potential in this.

He's a kike doing what comes naturally user.

This is beautiful. No only it further throwing a fox in the hen house, but also makes the director and casting crew look unprofessional and shit. Very likely they won't be involved for another casting job except for porn after this debacle.

this.

bahaha

we need to circulate even more shoops, next time we bullycide someone on twitter - there are way too many people that take this shit at face value

This is top keks, but I think all the publicity from this will just help the movie to be honest. Ever feel like your being manipulated by jews in Holla Forums to boost sales revenue? That is what I am feeling right now.

How do you edit those type of tweets?

What a silly question.

He seems like he can be milked.

Never forget, goy :^)

you can use this too, i think it looks more real simitator.com/generator/twitter

Wow didn't even upload my thing, this is harassment.

You think this will bring more publicity than the tens of millions they've poured into marketing it into every available space?

Lol.

My face hurts from laughing at all this shit

Here, have a vid

Inspect element usually.

Good point, but I'm never seeing it anyways. This is far greater entertainment. If they are behind it, good one kikes!

You must admit pol, jews make excellent court jesters!

Free publicity though. Its the only reason they even made it to 50 million probably. @nero kike doing an article against it just helps it. No such thing as bad publicity.

Best part is China saying fuck no to it.

Go to #burgersandfries on rizon in IRC, which has an archive bot made for this purpose.

The movie was a shit show from the get go. It would only be able to be helped by getting people to watch the movie. Even if they come out of it disappointed, (((they))) have the shekels already. But from not only turning the left on eachother and their throats, but this is just lighting a match on already tense gas soaked crew.

has it right. They've already been maximizing on trying to get their movie out there and pushing hard. This only hurts.

rude!

Yeah, no such thing as bad publicity because people can't un-watch a movie. But having one of their lead actresses have a public meltdown is not going to cause enough payoff for the amount of effort it would have taken to manufacture all this.

Take off the tinfoil hat and just enjoy a good old-fashioned raid.

Do they even realize how the hollywood jews made it a summer movie??? Even they know it'll be shit. That's when all the shit movies come out.

goddamn it the hashtag isn't blue it's a dead giveaway. still hilarious though.

Don't tell me they're jews too.

Dat meltdown and mein sides!

How do you edit this, please tell me.

let's see if he notices

kek

Haven't had a genuine lulz thread in a while. This is top shelf.

Don't think that's gonna get old any time soon

THREAD THEME

It's a long shot, it seems too obvious.

maybe but who cares, it's hilarious.

It was only a matter of time for that old chestnut to come out

Focus on memeing the idea that Leslie @Lesdoggg was not liked by the rest of the cast and crew due to anti-semitism

Edit Fatty @melissamccarthy and the Fag's @paulfeig tweets accordingly

Feel free to get the ADL @ADL_National and any other groups involved by tweeting to them as well

If you guys want to fuck with them continue with the plan to make fake tweets from her fellow cast members. However you guys need to make them realistic so don't go over the top. These ones are good examples:

Another option is suggest the rumor that she committed suicide after getting off twitter, or that you think she killed herself. If you guys were able to get that one snowballing people would go ballistic. It has just the right amount of credibility too since she sounded depressed and upset with her final tweet.

Wew lads

Shocked there hasn't been an Absolute Harambe mspaint yet

That's a good idea.

what did she mean by this?

Okay I have a twitter, I can help start this. How should we do it?

KEK IS WITH US

Any other Kekstaffel ot Kekites in the thread?

I like this

Doesn't hurt to do both realistic and ridiculous tweets. Muddy the water to a point it's impossible to tell what is fake or not.

Can someone tell me how to edit these post?

Pretty good dubs, my friend.

Can't argue against those.

Are brilliant ideas

Wew

This should be the real goal

We must warp enough people's perceptions so that reality itself will be warped

sheeeeit

I was thinking of #Dogggystyle and #WhoLetTheDogggsOut as well

twitter.com/RobertThirst/status/755288190722932736

This tweet is absolutely gold whichever of you beautiful bastards did it.

holy shit

Genius.

Who is that DeMayo cuck? His whole page is anti-Trump faggotry.
twitter.com/JohnnyDeMayo

Mention that you heard from a friend close to her that she said she was going to kill herself or say you are worried she will hurt herself. You just need to think like a catty high school girl and make a vague suggestion. Perhaps: "Guys is she ok what if she kills herself! Im scared for her. My love goes out to you Lessie." Remeber that a lot of her supporters are proffesional victims so when you mention the idea of suicide they will most likely run with it, as they live through the drama as a sort of avatar. They are vain narcissists remember? They are also stupid so you could try: "You guys I got a text message and I think she is going to cut herself. Can anyone contact her or call the police?" The real trick is getting an account with a lot of followers to pick it up.

I don't know about that. One thing I do know is that if they see a slur like nigger or kike they know it is not from them.

That guy is a master baiter.

Shit I only got 1600 followers. Doesn't seem like enough to make it seem legit.

Why is this so funny

Looks like a genuine cuckold

1000 and up is fantastic. Remember you are trying to blow the embers hope to create a fire. If a quarter of them re tweet it, it may go viral. Go for it.

I can't even get that capedcritic site to load, I don't know if it's just fugged or if it's bogged down with so much shit that with my scripts and things turned off it's only a white page.

Wasn't there a retarded hashtag dealing with all of this?

You could edit a cast members tweet and pretend you're posting a screencap.

browsing the shithole known as twitter always reminds how many of these fucking subhumans need to be gassed.

Do niggers have any comprehension, at all?

Also check em

weird way of spelling 'fat tranny british sjw'

Holy shit, this might work.

Yes it is called:
LoveforLeslieJ

member's*

STOP IT

Okay if someone can edit a tweet from maybe a cast member saying she hasn't heard from Leslie and is scared, I can post it in the hashtag.

They've spent 110 million on it
They're not going to make it back
Sony will look at the sales of Angry Birds and Ghostbusters and realise what way to head to get more shekels
I bet Feig's going to get fired

I only have 384 and at least one of my edits somehow made it to Milo and he tweeted it out

My other edits have been tweeted by accounts much bigger than mine

Just be sure to include popular hashtags and @s to your propaganda tweets so they go farther than just your followers

I hope so, Ive tried a couple of tweets. Seems like they are asleep. Can't wait to see what you gents do in the morning.

The problem is I don't know how them edit them. I know some of you fuckers are lurking make him a good edit so he can post it.

Yeah but Milo might not react the same way to a fake suicide rumor, even if he knows it's fake. He likes to start shit, but I doubt he'd go for it.

This, I've got this shit ready to go.

Is this good?

'Animals' would be more plausible.

damn Leslie Jones is one cold ass bitch

shit I forgot to add the verified tick

Milo posts the worst shit, he has no standards. Some of the stuff he tweeted during the nice attack with that dead kids body was surprisingly hardcore.

He did delete them after, but let them up long enough for a lot to see. He's narcissistic enough to post anything for attention and I mean anything,

SAVE YOUR EDITS FOR THE MORNING

All the targets and sheep seem to be asleep.

Continue making edits and planning tweets but hold them back until tomorrow so we can blitzkrieg these cunts when they're back online

If we, all at once, meme this shit we might be able to turn this into a full blown shitstorm of infighting between the cast and their fans

SOMEONE MAKE ME AN EDIT OF ONE OF THE CO-STARTS INSINUATING THAT LESLIE HASN'T BEEN ANSWERING HER PHONE AND MIGHT BE DEAD SO I CAN POST IT LET'S GET THIS SHIT GOING

Oh God that's fantastic.

ITS LIKE SHES A FUCKING CHILD

we need to stop letting these liberals re-define words

Start it while they're away. Let them wake up to a firestorm.

I am not sure if you cunts have seen this vid yet but enjoy it.

Oh come on you fucking retards read about 10 posts above yours. We already decided on pushing the suicide rumor, and making it sound realistic/passive aggressive from her co stars. Just make if the user already Jesus.

The only difference between an African and a gorilla is that a gorilla is capable of compassion.

That's called being Female user.

pls anons make it already i'm tired

underrated fact

She is a child m9

Come on guys she is a human bean. :(

i'm surprised how decent McKinnon looks when she isn't trying to look like an autistic dyke

When the one production company made two films, one a Nationalist film and the other a feminist pander fest both of incredibly recognizable IPs, one making 350 million from a budget of 73 million and the other is 50 million 4 day period from a 110-150 million budget
Sony may have Jews but any reasonable person should realise that Ghostbusters (2016) is just flushing money down the toilet and doesn't even help the feminist cause

There's a hashtag:

#LoveforLeslieJ

We could start throwing everything on there

say it was from a watermellon related suicide

My b.

good enough now time to pass out. hopefully it catches on.

make sure if there's any to blame, 4chan takes the credit.

She's dead, lads.

Yeah seriously say it was 4chan just to make sure they don't come here.

YOU MEME WIZARDS! I must join for the sake of kek.

4chan is framing Gamergate for it, and the news media will blame sexist Ghostbusters fanboys.

White guy wearing jap bandana, it's embarrassing.

so like make a tweet underneath it saying some obvious shit like "hey all you 4channers RT this shit and spread it!"?

Is this convincing?

Damn you Gamergate, will your reign of internet terror ever stop?

Well you should have mentioned the word suicide. It catches peoples eyes instanlty but it is, what it is. I only copied that image from the main thread from Holla Forums. I am just bummed out we could not have got a real gud one but it alright.

Yeah lets those stupid fucks have the "glory" of it they can absorb the blow from causal hordes.

Here is the link to the main Holla Forums thread for those who are interested it is actually what started all this. Most the content from the earlier part of this thread was from them:
8ch.net/tv/res/406699.html#407630

I love how cuckchan has become ebaumsworld to Holla Forums as ebaumsworld was to old 4chan
It's like pottery

Donkey Kong has brought in the princess!!! Dont leave her hanging as if she was in Jumanji, that would be social suicide.

You do know if we make a couple different ones and make it look real enough, it doesn't matter what we do, right?

Are we posting anymore? We need to get Feigot too.

Brilliant. As another user has already stated, mixing the obvious trolls with the quality trolls only makes it seem more believable.

Instead my lovely user say "Ghostbusters star Leslie Jones was rushed to hospital after attempted suicide from vicious twitter bullying"

Quit being so mean guys ;(

too tired to care at this point, this shit is fucking hilarious. hopefully it gets on the same level as adam sandler.

Post her tits and ass again

Alright.

Keep this shit up.
You're making me proud again 8ch.

Wew lads.

#LoveforLeslieJ
#PrayForLeslie

sadly no one's RTing it right now, but if enough people post it in the hashtag it could catch on.

Fuck yeah anons, give me something good to wake up to. I'm proud of what we're accomplishing here tonight.

Well I'd have a breakdown too if I was involved in one of the worst flops in film history.

Even the abbos are laughing at first, even they can't believe those aussie cucks are actually paying them to do that shit

Her boyfriend is also a jewish skeptic/atheist

Here you go.

In other news, I watched Sam's university lecture in which he dresses as Jennifer Aniston a couple of days ago. He's brilliant.

Noice.

I thought she was a coal queen

REMEMBER TO MENTION 4CHAN SPECIFICALLY IN THE POST

you can't even fake tweets appropriately

That was before.

God bless her mom's spaghetti.

youtube.com/watch?v=SW-BU6keEUw&list=RDGMEMJQXQAmqrnmK1SEjY_rKBGAVMKPXjixmyOK4&index=4

WEW

Yeah, I think I'll be fine lad.

I think she's donating some well known athiest youtuber now. Wanna say it's Armored Skeptic but I don't know for sure.

This is perfect my sweet user thanks for making it. It feels and looks great. Someone post this shit on twitter.

Someone else post this on Twitter or whatever, don't have a Twitter account and won't make one.

Uh dude talks like some kinda sjw programmed bot. That's retardation levels autism.

Yup, exactly that.

But thanks for pointing it out, anyway.

No they're as Jewish as it gets

Hi Anita

Are any of you guys getting this image on Twitter, those idiots will believe anything.

Do trips ever lie?

javascript:document.body.contentEditable%20=%20'true';%20document.designMode='on';%20void%200

test

$$\color\{blue}{bluetext}$$

$$\color\{blue}{how}$$

I'll give cuckchan this, their reply to this image was.

Let the chaos ensue tomorrow. We've got to give this operation a name anons. Perhaps operation chimpout or whitening?

no, dude, i am subbed to her
can you or some user in thread post some links

You posted this on halfchan?

Nice
I had to go to his page to make sure it wasn't real

These are all great repost them on cuckchan in the hopes they go viral.

I actually thought that was a real one damn well done. I didn't include it in my original list copy and spam this one was well but change the file name just in case into Leslie suicide or something.

why are you bullying some goofy sheboon? save it for people who deserve it

Of course, the blind must be led.

Keep it going…Keep it going and let her make a 'skit' about it on SNL.

Normies will watch the skit. Share the skit if they're leftist.

People centrist, right and border left will watch "Oh another one of these fucking guilt things?"

More for us.

What did you put as a comment?
I also just posted this on halfchan.

Nothing, I just stuck it on there in a thread about the sheboon and left them to figure it out for themselves.

Image speaks for itself really, dude did a good job.

Thanks, i made it.

I fucked up.

why does it say hosptial?

Great work man, keep it up. Have some Spinach as my thanks.

Oh shit, sorry guys.

I don't see the similarity…

Why is Paul Fig such a cuck?

HAHAHA the user who made the image got the head line from me here: I didn't realize my typo lol.

that article is trash someone just make a screencap of all the tweets

I thought comedians we're supposed to know how to take jokes

Does she have nudes?

women aren't capable of comedy

He was a momma's boy who was bullied for being effeminate and whose dad didn't pay attention to him

He has serious issues about gender. He is bitter towards men and fawns over women

save it