Boycott TWD

So they decided to include a Muslim hijab wearing ape.
Disgusting.
moviepilot.com/p/the-walking-dead-season-seven-episode-thirteen-details/4224560

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/trumps-campaign-specifically-targeted-ncis-and-wal-246363
salon.com/2017/01/28/donald-trumps-walking-dead-politics-a-hellscape-of-walls-guns-violence-and-dangerous-outsiders/
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/23/walking-elect-dead-trump-immigration-zombies
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/science.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, i've seen plenty farmer girls with robes on their head
It's norma - WAS normal
The real problem there is a nigger in a jumpersuit, presumably on countryside. Not likely

True the jumpsuit also triggered me. #DoneWithTWD

if you haven't been boycotting TWD since October 31, 2010 you need to kill yourself

Committing suicide is a bit extreme and it is never too late to do good.

The irony is Conservatives and libertarians are the main Walking dead fanbase. If They keep pandering. They will get cancelled.

Yes I remember all those articles linking Trump and TWD
avclub.com/article/trumps-campaign-specifically-targeted-ncis-and-wal-246363
salon.com/2017/01/28/donald-trumps-walking-dead-politics-a-hellscape-of-walls-guns-violence-and-dangerous-outsiders/

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/23/walking-elect-dead-trump-immigration-zombies

so pruhgressive

why?

Am I supposed to care? The show has a tendency to make its black characters battle for the spot of token, so if she even comes back, she'll die at some point.

why

your mind on Holla Forums

I have never seen the show. It looks boring as fuck and from what I understand, the zombies take a backseat and get forgotten completely.

to fair meant
>why were people still watching it up to now
because the only excuse for an acceptable villain the show had died alongside Merle
Also the Governor a shit

I mean, I only watched because of (((Cohen))), and now that Glenn got his head caved in, my miscegenating waifu fantasy is off the table and the only things worth tuning in for are Negan clips.

I thought she was a cotton picker reference, subordinate to the king. It felt a bit racist too.

Why are liberals so shit at their jobs?

why are right-wing SJWs so wimpy & easily triggered?

fuck the show

Merle dying was when I dropped the show for good.

I hate Muslims and niggers and I hate you.
Also reported for bullying and harassment.

Fuck off retard, Arabs accomplished more than all you stupid fat americats all put together

Boycott? Nigga why are you still watching twd?

Reported for historical forgery and propaganda.
Also kebab spotted and reported for deportation.
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/science.aspx
Remove kebab.

Thanks for proving my point, cuck

Heroin production, boy-fucking, saving the environment by asswiping with hands, fucking/marrying/breeding with your first cousins, importing slaves to build your infrastructure.
Oh, playing polo with goat heads and losing wars to kikes.

it's a bait thread, leftypozz retard

KEK

OP here.
No it's not, suck it up buttercup!

Looks like a trumpcuck got triggered!

Too bad the TV version completely shat up comic book version of Andrea and then killed her. Comic book Andrea best TWD girl.

Oh yeah, Rick dates her in the comics instead of Michonne, that's why i brought her up.

Just wait until Jesus and Daryl come out as fags and you have to watch gay sex scenes.

Jewtube will always push this shit.

When they reveal 'Jesus' to be gay, that sure will stir up some shit which is why they may not do that
Fangirls wouldn't allow it

there is literally nothing wrong with oildrilling

Only if you do it with attractive black women

Thank g*d that I stopped watching the show after the first episode.

Ok so in the TWD community of fans what are your political affiliations?
Personally I am a fascist.
Would you drown rapefugees into the sea?
I would.
Governor or Neagan?
Governor.

Answer these three questions or you will be raped by Dave Rubin.

i'm a fascist, i support the mainstream status quo but pretend to be an edgy rebel

all me

Leftypol how was the Rachel show?

Tripfag
No namefag.
I had so many name but call me dad.

I still like it. The season before last had me worried that the show was going down the wrong direction when the fatass dyke started being preachy to Daryl…for about 30 seconds before she took a crossbow bolt to the eye and died.

Doesn't matter to me that a fat nigger mudslime is in it. Niggers have a habit of dying in TWD anyway.

such as?

I've been boycotting it since the bullshit prison season finale.

Negan dindu muffins

This is current year, user. They will make him pansexual and a FTM now.