DON'T COUNT ON ME

DON'T COUNT ON ME

He fugged avril lavigne

Oh boy it's the late 90's/early 2000's.

What is it that when you see an image from any movie you instantly recognize that it's from the 90s? I know it and I have no idea who that guy is.

Probably the fashion or hair style. Its the same thing with 80's movies.

That's funny because that image is from 2002

Analog camera.

Because you were raised on mtv like the rest of us.

You're just as much of a bleeding heart pleb as everyone else over the age of 18.

JUST

Oh fuk, he looks like the clown from Spawn.

I've never had sex with this man.

Pretty much this, years of my life I will never get back.

Looks like a fucking fag.

It has to do with the style of the clothing, hairstyle, and moreso with the film production. 90s movies were very earthy in color tone but when it came to music videos, rebalanced the colors to be more saturated but still appear color-accurate. Then when you see a bright colored object it sticks out and almost looks neon.

The 90s died in 2003 tbh. Generational fads do not necessarily correspond to decade numbers. The 90s as we know it began approximately in 1993, 80s in 1984, 70s in 1974, and 60s in 1965.

Bitch pls you married the singer from nickleback, stop pretending to have any standards that ship has sailed.

I always felt that way that a decade's style doesn't come in until the second half. Like the first half of the 60's is the left over of the 50's and the second half of the 60's is where it became its own thing. I've noticed this trend with the other decades.

Yes, like the clean suburban life everyone imagines in the 50's started at the middle of said decade.

It was never real.

I agree mostly, although I think the eighties began a bit earlier. '83 I feel was definitely part of the "80's generation"

my die hard christian brother was courting her sister for months
i still cant believe her sister uses christian dating sites.

This guy also looks like from the 90s for some reason

INSTEAD OF GOING UNDER

Probably the hair and the open shirt and necklace.