Nigger attacks White Baby

Nig Attacks White Baby, Court lets him of because baby can not speak to testify against him

web.archive.org/web/20160524123348/http://www.kgw.com/news/sherwood-family-appeals-for-help-for-in-abused-babys-case/211958562

web.archive.org/web/20160524123348/http://www.kgw.com/news/sherwood-family-appeals-for-help-for-in-abused-babys-case/211958562

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/joshua.marbury.3/posts/1249760118379278
kgw.com/news/sherwood-family-appeals-for-help-for-in-abused-babys-case/211958562
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_rage_(law)
youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This story is a couple months old but haven't seen it on Holla Forums before and figured its worth posting.

facebook.com/joshua.marbury.3/posts/1249760118379278

STUPID FUCKING APE
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The father is one of the biggest cucks I've ever seen.

Whoah guys, I think we're losing sight of the big picture here. Instead of talking about this crap, let's talk about another nigger who got shot while attacking a cop. Because that's where the real race problem in America lies.

I agree 1000%. This baby has a whole life of white privilege ahead of him. True social justice demands that we focus on systemic issues, not weird outliers.

That nigger looks mentally challenged. Could pass as a down's syndrome.

Why what they hire a fucking male nigger to be a babysitter? Why didn't the father beat the shit out of him? This is making me rage fam

Obviously. A right winger isnt fucking stupid enough to hire a black babysitter

Brightside I got a dub dubs
Tonight is looking pretty smug

user cucknservatives voted for ((Cruz))

It said that he was a friend of the father.

bernouts confirmed.

Probably butt buddies in secret and that made the baby-sitter resent the baby because it was something he could never give his gay adulterous lover.

By the way

(((Joshua))) Marbury right?

it is the parents fault on so many levels. fuck it. i have rage for other places, not these cuck parents who should have dead nigger miracle grow in their garden right now.

This is some next-level cuckery, holy shit.

Yeah I wasn't sure of that, I googled Marbury and its English surname.

this why y'all honkies so upset?

Part of me is
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
but part of me is

OK … what? No court in this country would do that.

Is this Europe or something?

Holy shit that image. I'm fucking furious. Why wasn't the motherfucker shot and killed? I'm a beaner and I don't understand how you guys can tolerate this. That beautiful baby didn't deserve to look like that.

Jesus humping Christ … Oregon? What the fuck is Oregon's problem?

The babysitter should not be allowed to remain anonymous. Dox the shit out of the babysitter. If Oregon won't do it, someone else will.

Liberal utopia

I see nothing in the story saying it's a nigger babysitter. Where is OP's image from?

There's a picture of him literally in the article.

kgw.com/news/sherwood-family-appeals-for-help-for-in-abused-babys-case/211958562

Dat baby did NOT no who he wuz fuckin' wit.
Now he no.

Who the fuck would let a baby with a fucking with a BLACK MALE BABYSITTER?!

I'm begging for RWDS… Pls, nut up people.

The parents are cucks.

this I just got back from donating to the hillary rally over at orthanc with my fellow dunlanders, that poor innocent easterling did nothing wrong, those straw haired men of rohan are privileged, they have all the great farmland in the mark.

Look at that kid's face.

He's already given up on life

Fucking ==REEEEEEEEEEEEE==

Kill all niggers.

This is why we do not need the Police and the Sanhedrin and this is why they are being judged by a very holy and powerful person from the tribe of DAN. I tried telling these idiots but like Rome, they keep pushing and are going to fall again because they are not letting Justice come from the people anymore. It's absurd.

I'm beginning to think that everyone on Holla Forums is an overweight or underweight nobody who projects his fantasies onto other Anons, that no-one here is actually capable of fighting a battle, let alone organising a nationwide coup and racial purge. There's no courage amongst this lot.

F U C K N O G S

I was raised in all mexican neighborhoods & if you did this to a baby you would never live to see a court house. I once witnessed a man get beat to death because they caught him taking pictures of a little girl while she was taking a bath. Cops came noone saw anything.

Don't we still have "crime of passion" in the states?

Well somebody is embarrassed now.

Who the fuck lets a black male babysit their infant, are they fucking cucks or legitimately retarded?

I think its up to the jury

"A Texas rancher who beat his daughter's accused molester to death moments after he discovered the man raping the 5-year-old girl, will not be charged with his homicide, officials said, as they released chilling 911 tapes of the father calling for help as the other man died."

Terrible parents confirmed.

Does it matter though? It wasn't the baby's fault. The cuck father or sjw feminazi mother didn't get their shit kicked in.

Speak for yourself faggot. I fought at a professional level.

Go fuck yourself

GOOD LUCK, PHOENIX-SAN!

Enjoy your road trip to Oregon to shoot this pavement ape. Make the kid's dad taste asphalt too for being a retarded bernout.

Exactly. Who the fuck is going to convict after seeing the motive. It isn't a menace to society, its a single act of righteous rage and moral indignation.

Why are the white people self destructing?!?!? I can't understand their warped logic. I am incredibly mad. I would kill that nigger without a blink and I will tell the liberal judge that you are a fucking lying useless hypocritical scumbag!!!

Astounding retort there friend, remember this post when more police die and your state is flooded with diversity. No doubt you'll still be sat at a computer screen fiddling your cock.

They really should fucking disgusting parents tbh

South African your levels of diversity has gotten fucking nothing on me.

The thing about juries is that they can be manipulated (as in: who can make up the lot of the jurors). If I was the lawyer(s) in charge of defending the babysitter, I'd try to get as many liberal women (specifically unmarried and childless) and blacks on the jury considering the racial tensions and the absolute cuckold mindset of women (especially in that state).

The parents share some responsibility in this. They relaxed.

Where's the dox?

After shit like this you understand why KKK existed.

I also like how BLM screams that police kills them, but at the same time justice system in america can't do anything against a nigger who beaten up a baby.

Obligatory.

It's a bloody shame that the KKK has been reduced to a fed honeypot

This has to be fake…

did he died

As mad as I am at this Nigger, I'm much more mad at the parents of the baby.
What did they expect to happen?! That a Nigger would take good care of their baby? Niggers don't even care for their own, why would they think that was a good idea?!

This is a new one to me.

Black rage isn't fake user.

Because they are native liberals.

The Frog and the Scorpion tale comes to mind. One that every aware parent should read to their child to teach them about inherently bad creatures.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_rage_(law)

niggers too stupid to unplug it. why the fuck did they put a baby is a washer machine?

Probably trying to scam the place.

They were babysitters themselves.

Are niggers trying insert the last straw?

Yes.
I tried listening to The Powers That B while driving my five-month-old to the daycare and he screamed "DAD TURN OFF THIS FUCKING NIGGER MUSIC YOU COALBURNER"
Truly baby racism is a trouble of the times.

>>>Holla Forums

Thinking Holla Forumsacks hate because of 'skin color" and not pattern recognition in extremely violent behavior and absolute disregard for everything we hold dear. Plus the very low intelligence on average

Seeing this tame shit thinking its fake Lurk faggot

Parents are unfit. Never in a million years would I have a nigger baby sitter.

don't be sexist and racist user, it's 2016 EVERY SINGLE PERSON IS EQUAL 100% OF THE TIME DONT ASK QUESTIONS GO PLAY POKEMON.

The father should handle it if the police arent willing to, id kill him if that was me.

This happens alot

FUCKING CUCKS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He attacked that baby in self defense!

This story has already been on Holla Forums. We stalked the father and on. I don't always say "slide", but in this case, it looks like slide, and the posts following the OP confirm that. GTFO kike.

I'd be in a blind fucking rage if someone did this to my child. Granted, I wouldn't leave my kid with some fucking nigger, but if someone hurt my child? They'd better get right with whatever god they have, because they're not living another day

Nope real

"Mr Kamanzi is reported to have beaten Tumuhirwe, who had been working for the family for three months at the time, 'to a pulp' after watching the video.

The nanny later reported the assault to police and Mr Kamanzi was arrested after admitting he had attacked her.

But after showing police the security tapes of the assault on Aneela, the charges against the father, who works for an NGO in Kampala, were dropped. The nanny is now facing 15 years in prison"

So the father watchs video beats the nanny almost to death the nanny reports it to the police who see the video drop the charges against the father and now the dumb bitch is going to do time. Because niggers somehow know justice more then our cucked white country.

This liberals must be severely retarded. If a baby can be racist then being a racist is not something you choose, rather it's a natural response to niggers.

We don't think but know you love the bbc like your whore mother. It's YOU whose projecting. I used to have a good laugh over posts like yours but now it's clearly Jew bait.

Photo from the article. The father is a cuck.

Anons, I know at least you are red pilled but if you look like the man in this pic you need to:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Beda3kFNjo

This is a ruined white baby. With parents like that and the trauma of this, if he doesn't become a /fit/ racist he will probably be a drug addict.
To think there are couples who wants to have babies and can't for economic or health problem, and this piece of shit leave such a cute baby to a fucking nigger. I hope your child grows to hate you, you fucking nigger lover.

Jesus christ. That poor thing.

Sad!

That's the connection here. Niggers love fat white women
Cuck thought he would also make a good babysitter
Nigger did what niggers do

Oh shit. I remember this. That nigger is the father's best friend.

You okay fam?

Not surprised, nor do I care at this point on a personal level, the father is a cuck and the wife is a hambeast, most likely liberals, possibly bernouts, and the kid is going to be indoctrinated into their cult from the time he can stand. So, nothing of value would be lost if the nigger killed them all… actually it would work more in our favor if the child had died

Obviously though this shit should be spread far and fucking wide to every normie you know as propaganda. Dont do it alone though, and dont just use this one story. It works better in clusters, and with someone backing you up, preferably more than one person but not more than 3 or 4, so you can counter the handwaving the unsaveable will try to do to say "its just one man, he doesnt represent the race! theres bad apples in every race" to make themselves feel better and to keep their would be sheep in line. Counter it with more examples, but dont go overboard naturally. You dont want to shock the normie targets into recoiling in horror, because they're far to quick to shut their eyes in disbelief and go back to the comforting lies if the truth is to painful and to much all at once.

Anyway, niggers gonna nig, we all know this. But keep stuff like this on hand to cluster dump to social media accounts to try to finally stir the normies into realizing that, no, we cant live side by side with these baboons, they want us to die and no matter HOW good you THINK they are, they WILL turn on you no different from a dog that may seem nice and then rip your throat out at the drop of a hat, only the dog is probably still more stable and at least useful unlike a nigger

0 empathy, natural selection in progress.

Are you autistic or foreign?

He's satirizing, my dear little Plebbitor

jesus user
too fucking soon

HOL UP

what if niggerbabies get beaten up all the time and thats why they so niggered and why they have such big lips when they grow up.
And we just don't see the black&blue bruises because they're already completly black?!!

The baby is still alive user, and he will grow up to be a cold blooded nigger killer now. Natural selection indeed.

I actually needed that. I was sooo fucking mad. Then saw that and chuckled a bit. Americans need to declare war. Congress doesn't understand.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

These people are asking to be victims

too bad the child is not dead, he will grow up as a placeholder at some blm protest.

only a cuck family would hire a nigger. hopefully the baby enters a coma and dies. it will be less painful that way.

Liberals will endanger even their children in order to virtue signal to other liberals

Your foking baby nearly became "open minded" because that nigger nearly cracked his skull.

The mom is pretty hot tbh, I'm glad the baby is alive, we will need him for the coming race war and eventual repopulation. He is for sure redpilled, the hatred of a niggers is probably ingrained in his personality by now.

These people are asking to be SLAUGHTERED.

Where is this on le reddit?

I'm going to have a mental breakdown soon.

Not enough white privileges to pay for real person. Being poor suck.

Father looks 100% liberal cuck who probably thought he was doing allah's work by hiring a black man

On the bright side, the child is now properly conditioned to hate the ape-men

Childhood trauma and antisocial personality orders go hand and hand.

She could be on drugs you know.

You forgot to ask if we care eve if that is true.

No shits to give, but there are nice comfy ropes.

old story

it should have self aborted

Probably the closest that black man has been to children in years.

look at Bad genes shouldn't be passed on.

HOL' UP

Where the evidence that it's a black man and not some hispanic, etc?

*smacks baby's lips*

NOW I'M THE KING OF THE SWINGERS

THE JUNGLE VIP

lol

Nogs gonna nog
Why would anyone trust their children to a nigger?
Fucking hell. Take that child away from those parents and give him to some white people who will actually take care of him.

Well, you don't want to impede the nigger's future job prospects. Just because he almost killed one white kid doesn't mean he shouldn't get a second try…..

That's a male?

what's going on in that webm?

just

CUCK

Hang all niggers

nice

my

Obviously not nearly enough.

I feel extremely sorry for the boy.

#BlackCrimesMatter

This is what drives me to despise niggers.

This reminds me of something that happened locally.

A pastor groomed and fucked the entire youth group at his church.

The jewish judge threw the case out because "the victims were too young to testify".

FUCKING KIKES MAN

Okay Holla Forums this one made me cry angry tears. Lefties wanna talk about groups you have no right to attack? How about a defenceless fucking baby.

I just wanna hug that precious little guy close and tell him that things will be okay. Poor baby.

top lol

Parenting while liberal should be a crime.

that picture is so foggy I can't see shit.
Is this related to blacks and whites? Most of the time I can't even see which it is the crowd is beating.